Wife Takes Control He Takes It Back

Story Info
Wife takes control of couples sex life and Husband responds.
4.8k words
4.1
11.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,169 Followers

My wife and I had been married for a little over six years and our sex life had become what you might call "robotic." I have a smaller than average penis when it is erect and as a result, my wife usually ends up stroking me to get me hard and then having me on the bottom as she is over me sliding my cock into her pussy. She is the one who moves herself up and down as she works and works to get me to ejaculate.

After my ejaculation she has me suck on her nipples and finger her clit until I bring her to orgasm. We never use any sort of birth control and in all these years I have never gotten her pregnant. We had sex this way three or four times a week for a few years and then gradually it decreased until we had sex this way maybe every other month. Taking so long between our sexual intercourse did cause me to ejaculate bigger loads of semen so it seemed to satisfy both of us; or so I thought.

My wife earned more money than I did and I depended on her to support the two of us in the house we lived in. It was a couple of days after we had fucked on our every other month schedule that my wife came to me with an idea.

"Baby, I found something I think will increase our sex life. Would you like to hear what it is?" She asked.

"Sure, if it's something you would like." I replied.

"I think I would really like this, and I think it is something we should do starting tonight." She continued.

"I'm ready." I said.

"I have been reading about these male chastity devices. It's attached to your ball sack and your penis and then it has a lock on the device and a key. I would lock you into the device and I would be the keeper of the key. When I felt the time was right, I would unlock the device and I would allow you to fuck me. In between time, the device would prevent you from having an erection, so when I unlocked you, you would really be ready to fuck." Said my wife smiling.

"I would have this on all the time?" I asked.

"All the time." She said.

"And how would I pee?" I asked.

"It is just a cage, so you could still pee. You might have to sit down to pee, but only until you got used to the device." She assured.

"And it's safe?" I asked.

"I've talked to other girls about it and they say their husband's love it and they have been totally safe."

"Well, I guess I could try it, if it would make you happy." I agreed.

"Oh great! I have one right here with me. I will want you to shave down there before I lock you in place." She smiled.

"Shave completely?!" I said a little alarmed.

"It will fit better. Come on it's just you and me." She assured.

I followed her into the bathroom and stripped naked as my wife shaved every hair off between my legs. She put a large amount of baby oil on me to make sure there were no ingrown hairs and both of us returned to the bedroom. My wife was still fully clothed in a pretty dress with stockings attached to a garter belt under her petticoat. She had me lie on my back as she opened the metal cage and pulled my balls one at a time through a metal loop. The loop was pushed up to my body and held in place by my scrotum. Next she pulled my limp penis into the metal cage in the shape of a tube and she attached the loop and the cage together with the lock. When everything was in place I could feel it squeezing me slightly and could tell, any sort of slight erection would be met with some pain. I could also feel that the cage would not have any chance of coming off as it was locked so tightly to my genitals.

"This looks like it fits you perfectly! I got the smallest one they had just to make sure." Smiled my wife.

"So this stays in place until you unlock me?" I asked.

"That's right! I'm the only one with the key. Better be nice to me." She said with a laugh.

Two weeks went by and my wife never once asked me about my chastity cage or how I was doing. She never once made any reference to anything sexual. It was as if nothing had happened between us at all. I finally brought up the subject to her;

"I'm finding it a little difficult to get my locked cage to fit comfortably in my jockey shorts."

"Oh really? What about any erections? Have you had any?" She asked.

"A couple at first but the pain was so intense I quickly learned to control myself." I replied.

"That's good. You're doing perfectly. Maybe I should get you a set of full-cut nylon and lace granny panties. They are thinner and they would hold your cage in place in a more comfortable way." She replied.

"You want me to wear girls' panties?"

"I want you to wear something I think you would find more comfortable. I think you should at least try." She said.

"Well, if you think it would be more comfortable, I'll give it a try." I said softly.

"Good boy. I'll bring home a couple dozen pairs tomorrow night and you can start wearing them full-time." She smiled.

"Are we getting close to you unlocking me soon?" I asked meekly.

"Not yet baby. You have more time to stay locked. You'll feel better when I get you into panties." She smiled.

The next evening she returned home with a couple of dozen pairs of women's' panties. They were in baby blue, pink, and white. They had lots of lace around the leg openings and the waistbands.

"Here you go honey, put a pair of these on, I'm sure they will feel better on you and your cage."

I did not want to admit it, but as I pulled them into place after stripping down in front of her, she was right. The panties were much more comfortable and held my chastity cage in place in a much more comfortable way.

"I can tell just by looking at you that things are more comfortable for you." She said.

"They are. You were right." I agreed.

"Good, then from now on I want you to only wear panties every day under your clothing. I got you several pairs so you won't have to wash them as often to have a clean pair to wear."

"So, are we close to having you unlock me?" I asked.

"Don't concern yourself with that. I'll let you know when the time is right." She answered.

This arraignment continued on for another three months. We were approaching the four month mark for my tiny penis being locked down tight. My ball sack was a shade of red color all the time and I was a little bit concerned I was doing damage to my testicles.

"Maybe the ring around my scrotum is hurting my testicles and depriving them of blood flow." I said to my wife one night.

"You're fine. Don't worry about a thing. Besides, you haven't once come close to getting me pregnant. How much damage could you be doing to your little balls? I would bet that your sperm count is naturally very low, and I've checked with some of my girlfriends who have done what we are doing and they told me their man's balls shrank down to half size when the blood flow was restricted. So you're doing just fine." Said my wife.

Another two months passed and still she kept me locked. It was during this time that my wife came home with a long dildo in the shape of an erect penis and she had me sit on the chair at the foot of our bed and watch as she slid the dildo into and out of her soaking wet pussy. She was on her knees on the bed with her legs spread and she was totally naked and I could plainly see her clit grow huge as did her nipples as she used the dildo to fuck herself to an orgasm. I had never seen her so into the sex act with me and my tiny penis. I felt myself getting turned on watching her, but I strained to keep my little cock limp as I did not want to feel the pain of an erection.

As I approached six months in chastity I began to realize that I associated my feelings of sexual arousal with intense pain. As a result, I found myself not wanting to experience sexual arousal of any kind. Sexual arousal was becoming something I wanted to avoid at all cost. I had settled into my life of chastity and become very comfortable wearing girl's panties. I was beginning to think it would never again be possible for me to physically have any kind of sexual intercourse with my wife. If it was her intention to alter me so I could never again fuck her, she seemed to have succeeded.

As month seven began my wife was beginning a sex session for me to watch when she asked me to put my hands behind my back as she wanted to add something to our play. She brought out a pair of handcuffs and clamped them around my wrists behind my back. She then inserted a gag into my mouth with a plastic ball in the middle. I was wearing only my panties and sitting in the chair at the foot of our bed. She was naked on her knees on the bed and she reached for her cell phone.

"Hi baby...Yeah, he's tied up completely. I'll meet you at the front door." She said into her phone.

My wife hung up her phone and then turned to me and said;

"Tonight we're going to take some steps to turn things up a bit. For me, I'm finally going to have sex with a real man, and I want you here to watch him fuck me. But before I do that, I want to watch you do something that I'll bet you've always wanted to do; I'm going to watch you suck on a real man's cock."

All I could do was grunt with the gag in my mouth as my eyes opened wide.

"Oh, I'll be right here and I'll take out your gag, and when my man gets here I'll take off your panties. I want you naked except for your locked little cock as I feed you my lover's hard erection." Said my wife.

In a few minutes there was a knock at the front door, and my wife still fully naked, went to let a man in I had never seen before. Both of them came back into the bedroom and the man grabbed my wife's naked butt cheeks as the two of them engaged in a long tongue kiss right in front of me.

"Is this your husband with the little cock?" The man asked.

"Yes, this is him. He's my little boy. I'll have him stand up so I can pull down his panties and then I'll remove the gag so he can get you ready for me. While I'm doing that you take off all your clothes." Said my wife to the man.

My wife motioned for me to stand up and I did; she then pulled my full-cut pink panties down to my ankles and told me to step out of them. I was fully naked except for my locked little penis. The man had stripped himself fully nude and he had easily seven inches of hard erection already started. I was surprised to feel a twitch in my penis looking at the man's hard cock.

"Honey, this is Mike. He's a real man, with a real man's cock. Now get on your knees in front of Mike and I'm going to remove your gag, and I want to watch as you suck on his cock and get him nice and hard so I can enjoy it when he fucks me." Directed my wife.

I was stunned at what was happening, and I hesitated for just a little bit and my wife slapped me on my caged and locked penis.

"Did you hear what I said? Do you want me to unlock you tonight? You do what I say and start sucking Mike's cock." Said my wife loudly.

I got on my knees and the man's erection was level with my face. My wife untied my ball gag and then gently pushed on the back of my head to force my mouth toward the huge erection in front of me. The hole in the tip of his penis was gaping open as the helmet of the cock pulsed with each of his heartbeats. I opened my mouth and took in the cock and began to suck on it and lick it with my tongue. I immediately found the sensation enjoyable as I ran my mouth up and down the length of the long hard cock.

"Now don't you dare get him to cum! I want him to ejaculate inside me!" Said my wife loudly.

I mumbled my agreement.

"Mike honey, if you feel like you are going to cum you pull out." Said my wife.

It was only another minute into me sucking on his cock when I began to ejaculate in an uncontrollable way while I was still caged. I gasped with each rope of cum I shot from my limp little dick and because I had been in chastity so long, my ejaculate did not stop coming out as thick, white semen kept shooting out of me. I was having the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced sucking on another man's cock!

"Oh my God baby, you're cumming! You little bitch! You are cumming really hard! You never came like that in me!" Said my wife in surprise.

I still had Mike's cock in my mouth as I continued to ejaculate. With each rope of semen I clamped my lips down on the cock I was sucking and that motion seemed to set me up to ejaculate some more. The feeling was wonderful and it was all happening to me without any hint of erection in my tiny penis.

"Holy shit! You are really into sucking cock! Is that why you could never get into fucking me? Is that why you never got me pregnant? You've wanted to suck cock this whole time?!" Said my wife in a surprised tone.

I began to taste something coming from Mike's cock and he quickly pulled his hard member out of my mouth. I assumed I had tasted pre-cum as the two of us were deeply into the sex act that was totally new to me. Even without Mike's erection in my mouth I still had at least two more twitches between my legs that produced two more thick loads through my chastity cage.

"I'm really close to cumming babe." Mike said to my wife.

"That means it's time to get you inside my pussy!" Said my wife.

My wife did not even look in my direction as she swung her leg over Mike and quickly slid his huge erection inside her cunt. Once Mike was all the way inside her she leaned down to him and the two of them began a long and deep tongue kiss. It was overly obvious the two of them had fucked each other more than once before tonight.

"I'm cumming babe...I'm really cumming!" Grunted Mike.

"Oh my God! You sure are! I can feel your hot semen deep inside me and I want more! You are a man who knows how to fuck a woman! Your cock is so much better than my little boy's cock here!" Said my wife as she climaxed.

It was impossible to see any of Mike's cock as it was so deep inside my wife. The two of them were tightly copulated and I had watched it all. Mike began sucking and licking my wife's huge nipples as she gasped and quickly the two of them were tongue kissing again.

All of us were physically spent. Mike had ejaculated a huge load inside my wife; my wife had orgasmed once, maybe twice and her pussy lips had held all of Mike's semen and sperm inside her body, I had ejaculated several ropes of semen as I sucked on Mike's beautiful erection even thought I was still locked in chastity. As the three of us laid on the bed together my wife said to me;

"You looked like you really enjoyed sucking on Mike's cock little boy."

"I did." I answered.

"Then maybe it won't be so bad for you if I stop letting you into my pussy from here on out." She smiled.

"I can handle that. But I would like for us to stay here a little longer so Mike can get hard again, and this time, I'd like for him to cum in my mouth. I tasted a little of his pre-cum and I'd love to swallow his full load. You can watch and keep me locked up while I do this. I think I've found my calling as a cock sucker." I smiled.

"I'd be up for that." Smiled Mike.

Mike slowly stroked his penis as we all were naked on the bed together. In about twenty minutes he began to regain an erection and about ten minutes later he was fully hard again.

"Okay little boy; or should I say little girl; Mike's cock is ready for you. Let's see you make him cum." Said my wife.

I took Mike's erection into my mouth after kissing the tip and I immediately tasted pre-cum and some semen from his last ejaculation inside my wife. I took my time sliding my tongue up and down his manly shaft and felt my little locked in chastity penis twitching in its cage. In no time at all I was sliding the erection deep into my mouth and using my tongue to flick at the helmet. This caused Mike to moan with pleasure and for me to become really aroused. It was just another minute before I again began to ejaculate out of my limp, locked, penis.

"Our little girl is cumming again!" Said my wife as she was watching us closely and saw my white semen shooting out of my chastity cage.

I had so much cum stored inside my body from being in chastity for so long, I welcomed the opportunity to ejaculate it out. I had no control over the ejaculation as a rather large mound of semen began to pile up on the sheets of the bed. I had been quickly flicking my tongue on the underside of the rim on Mike's huge cock helmet as I was cumming. It seemed that with each flick it caused me to squirt out more semen. As I was finishing my ejaculation, Mike was beginning his. Mike grunted and shot a rope of hot semen into my mouth and down my throat as I had his entire erection inside my lips. I immediately swallowed and enjoyed the taste of his cum. I gently sucked and continued flicking with my tongue as Mike ejaculated again and again, and I did not miss a drop and was eager to swallow his semen and sperm. I really loved the taste and the act of sucking on a cock and making it cum.

"Well, well; you certainly look like you are enjoying sucking on Mike's cock!" Said my wife.

I slowly removed Mike penis from my mouth as it was getting soft and I swallowed the last of his ejaculate. I turned to my wife and said;

"I more than enjoyed it! I loved it! And I'm very good at doing it. I wouldn't care if you never unlocked me from chastity or you never again let me into your pussy. I have never had as intense a sexual climax as I just had. I certainly never had a climax like that fucking you!"

Without hesitation my wife slapped me across the face.

"You little bitch!" She shouted.

"You're right. I love being the female when it comes to having sex, and I want to expand on that experience. That's why I don't want you to unlock me from male chastity." I smiled.

"I loved the way you used your tongue under the rim of my cock head. It really turned me on and got me to cum. You are an excellent cock sucking little girl." Said Mike.

"Then maybe you and I need to rethink our life together. Maybe being a girl is more what you want than my pussy." Said my wife.

"I think you're right. I'm not really attracted to pussy because I'm more like a girl. I love the feel of the panties you have me wearing every day, and I think I'd like to explore wearing more pretty lingerie on an everyday basis. I'd love to put on a bra and a dress every day with a pretty slip underneath. And please, don't unlock my little dick. I have no desire to use it for sex or to have it become erect." I said looking at my wife.

"Oh wow. I'm stunned by this." Said my wife.

"I'm just being honest here; I don't want to fuck girls. I don't want my little penis inside a vagina. Just thinking about it creeps me out. I want to sexually enjoy a real man and his long hard erection. Right now, putting a hard erection in my mouth is really a turn on for me, and in time I'd like to learn how to have a man insert his erection into my ass and fuck me till he cums." I said confidently.

"So I guess you won't have a problem if I let Mike fuck me on a regular basis?" Said my wife.

"Not at all. I'd love to watch him fuck you and I'd love to learn from you how a woman responds to her man when having sex. I especially like to watch both of you when he cums deep inside of you. I want to respond to a man the same way when he cums deep inside of me." I said smiling.

"So you really want to be a girl don't you." Said my wife.

"I really do. I've thought a lot about it while you had me locked in chastity and sucking on Mike's cock convinced me. I love everything about being a girl and I want to live as one. I may even want to undergo surgery to removed my balls and give me breasts."

"Well then, what are we waiting for? Let's start right now and shave off all your body hair. It will make your panties feel so much better. I'll say goodbye to Mike and we'll get started." Said my wife who was still fully nude with traces of Mike's white semen oozing out of her cunt.

Mike was almost fully dressed as my wife and he engaged in another deep tongue kiss and he playfully put his finger between her legs. When Mike was gone my wife had me lie back on a towel on the bed and she unlocked my chastity cage and then went into the bathroom to get her razor and shaving cream. She lifted up my limp little cock and put lather all between my legs. It was the first time in my life she had touched me when I was naked and she was nude and I felt no hint at all of an erection.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,169 Followers
12