Wife Tries Something New

Story Info
Wife gets picked up by a FemDom.
1.7k words
4.09
46.7k
43
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
broedinfl
broedinfl
12 Followers

This incident happened a few years ago. My wife, S, and I had been married for 10 years at the time and she was 33. We had a great marriage. We went out on date night 1 or 2 times a month. We even did date overnights or weekends 4-6 times a year. We had always been very open about how we felt and our sex life. I had mentioned, a few times, she should have sex with others occasionally, she might enjoy it. I don't think she ever took me seriously. A few times she would get all interested in some guy, but it never passed that curiosity stage. I might add she is only 5'1" but thick. 36E, yes, she really is, great butt, all hers nothing was bought from a doctor. She is good looking, blue eyes, brown hair, dresses well, even sexy. Always has drinks bought for her when she goes out.

Anyway, one date weekend, we found ourselves in St Michaels, MD at a little hotel with a small restaurant and bar/club. Place might have had 30 rooms. St Michaels is nice picturesque Chesapeake Bay fishing town. Little shops, restaurants, etc. On weekends in the summer it tends to attract the DC crowd. It was the first weekend in May, great weather.

After a day of drinking and hanging at the pool, we went to a restaurant and then to the hotel bar where they had party going on. DJ had people dancing, my wife loves that, so we decided to hang out for a while. Wife got many looks, but one woman seemed to be looking extra at her. At one point that woman bought my wife a drink. S waved her over to talk. Her name was M. The ladies talked. I was bored. My phone rang, so, I left the bar to talk. I might mention S was wearing jeans, heels, a red tube top with a white button shirt over it. Big hoop earrings, and a pearl necklace.

Upon my return I noticed S and M were on the dance floor just having a blast. Every time my wife's tube top slipped a bit, M tugged it back into place. M was maybe 5'8", thin, dark short hair, wearing jeans, boots, and some shirt with a leather vest. Clearly with her focused behavior and attention on my wife, she is either bi or lesbian. I've seen women hit on my wife a number of times, it never goes anywhere. They danced for a long time, until a slow song came on, then they returned for more drinks. A few more dance floor trips and drink rounds later it was clear my wife was turned-on, and M was trying hard to turn her on. I had the chance to tell S if she wanted to, she should go to M's room..."and just send me photos" I joked.

The last trip they made to the ladies' room resulted in my wife asking if I was sure she could go up with M for a while. Told her that was the hottest thing ever she said to me. And off the ladies went to M's room, hand in hand as they left the bar.

I sat there thinking, well, that was hot...but I'm alone for the night, in a hotel, on date weekend... oh well, careful what ones wishes for.

As I was back in our room, alone, I got a text from an unknown number with some link. Hoping against hope I fired up my laptop and pulled up the link...and was surprised it was a link to a cam showing M's room. M was behind my wife with arms wrapped around her waist and upper chest, biting on her ears and neck. I happen to know this is a huge turn-on for S. S has already lost her white shirt and was totally hot with just that red tube top holding those 36Es together with M's hands all over her.

What transpired next astounded me.

M turned my wife around, so they were face to face. I could see M had her tongue down her throat and was kneading her ass. Again, total turn-on moves for my wife, I found myself wondering how M seemed to know all the right moves get S over the edge. Now my wife tends to get really submissive when she is fully turned-on, which she clearly was.

M was getting turned-on too, as she did, she seemed to get more aggressive. Pulling my wife's head back by her hair she started fingering my wife's mouth. Then she turned S around again so she faced the cam and reached into that tube top and pulled her right tit out by the nipple. I though S was going to pass out. I thought I might pass out. Still biting and kissing her neck but now she was pulling and twisting that nipple. Occasionally, M would start slapping her tit, making it bounce and heave around under its own weight. Then they stepped away from the cam.

A few minutes later they were back in front of the cam except my wife was completely nude and was sporting nipple clamps connected with the long chain. M was topless but still had her jeans on. She put S on her back on the bed, then M spread S's legs wide apart and was lightly working her inner thighs with a crop. She occasionally, rubbed the crop on S's clit. My wife's hips were grinding back as hard as they could. Soon, M had her face buried into S's pussy. After watching my wife have an earth-shattering orgasm, M emerged with a smile and began to use the crop on S's huge tits. She keep ahold of that nipple clamp chain, pulling her tits upward, stretching the nipples. Then, while holding those tits stretched up, M would work each tit over with that crop. She was really focusing that crop on the soft underside of S's boobs. S was writhing in ecstasy.

Somewhere along the way M lost her jeans and was now nude. She has a tight flat stomach, small ass, maybe C cups (pierced nipples), and a huge bush, thick with black hair that ran down her inner thighs. Next thing I know she is feeding that bush to S who working hard at eating the whole thing. S was pinned to the bed, on her back. M was riding her face, slapping her tits around, and twisting those nipple clamps. I could have sworn S had a second orgasm. Soon enough M came all over my wife's face.

Now, M flips her over and pulls S up onto her hands and knees. M is fingering my wife's pussy and I think she has a thumb in her ass. The wife is so hot on her hand and knees, those E cups hanging and swaying freely...totally hot. Then M stops working on her pussy and pulls S up onto her knees, now she is back to slapping those tits. After a few slaps on each tit, M pushes her back onto the hands and knees and goes back to fingering her. I am thinking she has 3 or 4 fingers in her. S has another orgasm.

M gets up and pushes her cam around...so now I'm looking at the wall. After a few minutes, the cam turns around again to the bed. S has her hands tied, straight over her head to the headboard. Her ankles are also tied to the headboard corners. She is pulled up over in half, wide open. There are a few pillows under her hips. Her pussy and ass are pointed straight up, her legs wide open, total vulnerable and helpless.

M appears again and is talking to S while running her fingers along her slit and pulling on her pussy hair. M has, what appears to be, lube and some kind of anal toy. My wife isn't really into ass play. M starts slaps her pussy and the hair and keeps talking to S. M lubes up the toy and then begins to slide that thing right up her ass. It looks like its only maybe 2" wide but it's got to be 7 or 8 inches long with a balls-on-a-chain look to it... soon its halfway in. Then M starts to fuck her with it, slowly. After a while of fucking her it's all the way in with only a ring showing outside her ass. Now M is back kissing her and playing with a nipple for a few minutes. Then back to the ass dildo fucking, but this time she is sliding first 1 finger then 2 into S's pussy. Now a third finger goes into her pussy, then the fourth one disappears also. Slowly all the fingers come out and anal dildo is removed. M leaves the cam and returns with a wider anal dildo, same design but looks like its an inch or so wider, that she slides right into my wife ass. My wife is clearly in ecstasy, but she can't move at all. Soon enough that one is buried all the way in her ass. Now M is back to pussy fucking S with her hand. S is losing her mind. Then she comes again.

M unties her legs but leaves the anal dildo in place. M still has S's hands tied over her head. M once again mounts and rides S's face, except it seems like she is feeding S both her pussy and her ass. After M comes again, she flips S over to face down with her hands still tied over her head, and the anal dildo ring is easily seen. M now works that anal dildo 5 or 6 inches out then runs it all the way back in. She does this maybe a dozen times until she finally withdraws it all the way. Then she releases S's hands and S can now relax. After a few moments of relaxing, M moves around until she s lying on her back, legs wide, and her ass up on the pillows. My wife is clearly being ordered between her legs and is clearly eating M's ass and pussy. Then my laptop battery ran out and the screen want black. Are you freakin' kidding me!

broedinfl
broedinfl
12 Followers