Wife Turns a Trick Ch. 02

Story Info
After selling herself for the first time after getting annoy.
4.8k words
4.56
17.9k
23
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following morning when I woke he was already up and packing. We didn't speak at all and in fact I went down for breakfast alone and on returning to our room it was obvious we were ready to check out. Having done this still without speaking to each other we went to the car park where I threw the bag on the back seat and set off home with only the car radio breaking the silence.

Eventually Julie broke the silence and asked me where I went last night when I finished my phone call. I said to the bar which seemed to quieten her down again.

"Where were you?" I asked.

"I went to the bar too." She said hesitantly.

"I KNOW I SAW YOU!" shouted I. "But you didn't see me as you had my back to me whilst you threw yourself all over that fella didn't you?"

She started to cry at this and I almost wanted to console her but reminded myself as to what had happened and how I had to maintain my resolve.

Sobbing now she asked, "Why didn't you do something?"

"Like fucking what??? Walk up and admit to a stranger that this woman who's throwing herself at you is my wife??? How would that make me look?" I yelled.

By this time she was proper sobbing but I stuck to my stance and went on, "What happened when you left the bar?"

She didn't say anything so I told her, "Don't worry DARLING, I know what happened! I went and sat in the next booth to you when you left the bar and heard what you planned. You made a big mistake though in going to the bathroom when you left as I got to our room before you!"

The look of horror on her face was immense and she sobbed out, "No you didn't?"

"Oh yes I did and I hid in the wardrobe hoping above hope you weren't going through with it but then you both entered and I saw you both fucking away without a thought about me!"

Her tears were streaming down her face but gaining resolve I didn't anticipate I stuck to my stance and then produced the ace up my sleeve when I told her I videoed her on my phone! Through her tears she begged me to delete it but knowing this was my trump card and told her no chance. She asked me what I was going to do with it and in the absence of anything else I just said, "You'll just have to do as you're told now."

Exactly what this might entail wasn't clear in my mind but a plan was already forming in my mind. The rest of the journey home was in stony silence again broken only by the car radio and her crying of course.

When we got home she disappeared to the bedroom and we spent the rest of the day apart even down to getting our own meals. Come Monday morning I went to work leaving her at home (she rang in sick to her boss) and I tried to get on with my work. However my mind couldn't let go of the weekend's events but my plan was starting to firm up now and I just needed to carry it out. Easier said than done I thought to myself but if I didn't want to surrender my 'advantage' I'd have to be strong.

I got home that evening to find my inner ready for me and Julie was trying to do all she could to extend an olive branch. After an hour or two of stony silence principally on my part she asked,

"What did you mean by doing as I'm told?"

This was my test, could I stick to what I'd decided?

"Well I know you always enjoyed the film Pretty Woman and teased me about the role Julia Roberts played, LITTLE knowing that you'd actually play that role for real." I said firmly bringing her to tears again.

"So I've decided you can play that role again, this time for me." She looked rather relieved at this and said she would happily be that for me, then I realised she'd not quite grasped my meaning.

"Oh don't get the wrong idea sweetheart! I'm not playing your trick I'll be your pimp!"

"No please I can't do that!!" she cried.

"Oh yes you can and you will unless you want me to take your video to the solicitors and show it to the family and friends. You'd better get used to the idea real quickly, as we're going back to that hotel next weekend when you can start. In fact you'd better get some shopping one for some new 'workwear' with the money you got on Saturday!"

She took off to the spare bedroom sobbing and spent the rest of the week sleeping there but I held my resolve. As the weekend drew nearer I booked a room for the Sunday evening this time thinking there might be some business men checking in ahead of the start of the working week.

The first real indication that my plan was falling into place came Saturday when she took herself off in the afternoon announcing that she was going shopping as required! Her manner was in total and sharp contrast to earlier in the week and was almost openly accepting it seemed. My mind was doing somersaults wondering what she might be buying.

When she got home in her car three or four hours later she entered the house with several bags but when I tried to peer into them was bluntly told to mind my own business as they weren't for my eyes! The following day after a late lunch I said it was time to load up the car and put together an overnight bag for myself. Julie appeared with a small case albeit larger than what one might expect for one night. We then headed off with no protest from her in fact quite the contrary there was an almost willingness on her part which was now playing on my mind.

The hotel was about 2 hours away which given what was to happen (hopefully) was no bad thing. Once there we parked the car in the car park and checked in at reception. Having been given our key cards for the room we made our way using the elevator. Whilst it didn't take long to unpack, or at least it didn't take me long, she didn't do so again sticking to her position that what she had wasn't for me so we made a drink and watched some tv before I decided it was time.

"Right I'm going to head down to the bar and get a bar meal and scout out who's around." I announced. "If you want you order room service. In a while I'll text you to tell you to come down to the bar once I've identified your next punter." Again she got me wondering about the apparent change in her attitude by saying quite brightly, "Yes ok."

I went down to the bar which was pretty quiet and ordered a light snack and a soft drink for my meal. I sat and ate it and took in the surroundings and as I had hoped one or two guys started to appear and also order meals etc. Time had now moved on a little and one guy, mid/late 40s, average build with dark though slightly greying hair was sat close by finishing his drink and reading a paper. Signifying he'd finished with it he folded it and put it down on the seat away from him.

Taking the opportunity I asked him if I could borrow it. "Sure you can, I've done with it anyway so by all means."

I replied, "Well it might pass a bit of time, I need to find something to while away."

"What's the matter mate, are you bored?" he asked.

"Hell yes," said I, "I'm only here for the night ahead of a work meeting tomorrow with a customer based this way. I don't normally have to do this as I'm standing in so not used to boring nights in hotels!" I said trying to make light of the situation.

"I know what you mean," he commented. "I'm Daryl by the way." I introduced myself and we struck up a conversation about the days events and so on, all the time with me looking for an opportunity to steer the conversation the way I wanted it to go. HE asked me about what I did which I made something up about seeing a customer who was based locally and needed to discuss their account. Thankfully he didn't probe much more so in an attempt to get the chat going the way I wanted it I commented, "Seems like this place is used by quite a few other fellas working away from home too"

"Yes but I'm sure one or two aren't just working either." he laughed winking at me.

"What do you mean?" said I trying to sound naive.

"Oh I'm sure there's the odd one who's 'had' to bring his secretary with him. Hint hint!" he laughed.

I let out a nervous laugh or at least as best I could. Daryl then offered me another drink so whilst he was at the bar I text upstairs telling my wife the time was right to come down.

When he got back from the bar I kept the subject of secretaries etc on the go by saying this was a whole new world to me. "Oh come on don't be that surprised mate. When you're away working as much as some guys are there's always the need for female company and if you look no shortage of females looking to provide it."

I feigned shock at what he said knowing what or more relevantly who was to appear. That said it seemed like an age before Julie appeared in the bar. When she did though I nearly dropped my glass. She was wearing a fabulous purple dress that sat just above her knee line with a hint of a slit in the rear. The dress's main feature though was a neckline that whilst slim in cut extended from quite a high nick line down between her tits! She had the most gorgeous matching purple high heels on with silver heel. I just hoped that what lay beneath was equally as stunning!

Daryl dug me in the ribs and exclaimed in a hushed tone, "Have you seen what's just walked in?"

I struggled to reply and stumbled out a faint, "Yes."

"God I'd like to fuck her." He said. "She's absolutely stunning and look at those legs."

"I am doing." I replied now composing myself a little.

As we both drooled Julie went to the bar but quick as a flash some other guy stepped by her side and started to talk to her. Shit I thought, what if she goes with him?

Daryl said, "Bollocks someone else has got to her first!" That's not what I was thinking it was much worse. It looked like all my plans could come crashing down. As Julie and this other chap talked I tried to get her attention and could think of nothing else than offering to get some more drinks in.

I walked to the bar and stood a few feet away and eventually I caught Julie's eye and shook my head hoping that she'd get the message. I walked back to my table drinks in hand and sat down at which Daryl got straight up. "Wait there I might be back." He said to me.

I watched him approach the bar and saw that Julie was now on her own. I don't know what had happened but she appeared to have dismissed the other fella. Daryl took the opportunity to sidle up to her and struck up a conversation during which she glanced in my direction and saw me nod my head back to her. However things then took another unexpected turn when they both walked over to my table!

Daryl said to me, "David let me introduce you to. Oh I'm sorry I haven't got your name my dear." turning to look at Julie as he spoke.

"Oh I'm sorry too, I'm Vivian." She replied as she sat down with Daryl between us.

The best reply I could come up with was, "That's an unusual name, not one you hear often."

"Well," she continued, "If you remember the film Pretty Woman you may recall that was Julia Roberts's character's name."

Shit I thought! She's really into this now and knows very well that I know she enjoyed that film and teased her about playing that role herself! Little did I anticipate this happening where she was now doing it in reality.

"So are you in the same business as Julia Roberts was then?" asked Daryl.

"You might say I'm in the entertainment business I guess," Julie, I mean 'Vivian' replied with a mischievous grin.

"What kind of entertainment would that be?" pursued Daryl.

"Oh some private one on one." Julie responded. "And very personal all geared towards individual's needs!"

"Well if I asked for an hour or so's conventional 'one to one' what might that cost me?" He enquired.

"Hmmm well things have been a bit slow of late so I'd be able to accommodate you for maybe a couple of hundred and I wouldn't be worried if things took a little more than an hour. I won't be glued by the clock." she responded.

I couldn't believe I was sitting there listening to my wife sell herself right in front of me. This was certainly not what I anticipated when I formed my plan to take the upper hand after what had happened the week before.

"A couple of hundred? I'm not sure I can run to that. How about one fifty?" he proposed.

"Well ...what can I say? I guess things are as bit slow as explained so go on then that sounds acceptable."

"Great," said Daryl excitedly, "Shall we go now?"

"Of course," replied Julie, "I'll just finish my drink and we'll go to your room"

Daryl turned to me and started to apologise that I'd been practically ignored but then Julie spoke up and surprised us both.

"Tell you what why doesn't your friend here...David isn't it? Why don't you join us for another fifty?"

I nearly choked as did my new friend and managed to splutter a response, "Err things are a bit tight for me and my wife keeps a tight lid on our spending so couldn't manage that, sorry but thanks anyway."

But then Daryl spoke up and said, "I think he's a little shy and embarrassed."

She made a counter offer though, "Well if you make it £25 he could just watch?"

"What a fantastic idea, that way I get to have you all by myself too." he exclaimed almost a little too loud.

"Come on then," Julie said, "Let's go time's money! Literally!" laughing as she got up.

I couldn't believe this and was struggling to think how I'd let myself be manipulated the way I had and found myself walking behind the two of them towards the lift. All the way to his room she was arm in arm with him, me walking behind like a puppy.

We got to the room and he opened the door letting her go in first. She looked round surveying the fixtures and fittings etc. and then suggested we arrange things so that the armchair in the corner was a little better positioned as that's where "YOU" pointing at me will be watching from. She demanded her cash from him before telling us she was going to powder her nose she told Daryl to get undressed and wait on the bed.

This he did eagerly though only down to his shorts. I was still in a state of anxiety and started tiptoeing to the door thinking I might get out but her saw me and whispered sharply, "Where the fuck are you going? Stay here and don't mess this up for me. Anyway it will be fun and you never know you might get a fuck yourself!"

I went back to my chair just in time for the bathroom door to open and Julie or should that be Vivian to walk out. She looked at the two of us, turned to him and barked, "When I said undressed I meant fully!" He responded immediately pulling his shorts off to reveal his manhood which wasn't that impressive but was starting to get hard. He was carrying a few extra pounds round his waist but in reasonable shape and had a light covering of chest hair and was sparsely covered round his groin.

Julie reached for the zip on her dress that ran down the left side of her and pulled it down. Teasingly she lowered the now loose garment over her left shoulder to reveal a thin black strap before lowering the other arm and slipping the dress fully off her shoulders. I was certainly getting turned on by this subtle striptease and all the more so when I saw the light purple and black basque she had underneath be revealed.

She let the dress fall to the floor and stepped out of it before bending down giving me a fantastic view of her arse which was framed in the most gorgeous matching briefs. This beautiful set was finished off by some tan coloured stockings with the most exquisite lace tops all held in place by the suspender straps attached to the basque.

Remaining bent over she reached over and took hold of her customers prick and judging by the groan he let off she must have squeezed it, something I've had experience of! I was having difficulty seeing now as she was blocking my view however I was totally compensated by the sight of her rear end. As she bent over her backside cheeks spread ever so slightly and I just make out her little tight arsehole partially hidden by a thing sliver of material running up between her cheeks.

As I took in the view I heard her client groaning all the more and I realised her head was now starting to bob up and down. It was obvious that she was now sucking on his dick. I repositioned myself in my chair to try and get a better view. I'd often teased her about being spit roast during our fucking sessions and sometimes got her sucking on a dildo while I fucked her but here she was with another guys cock in her mouth while I watched.

I say watched mindful that I could barely see but as she repositioned herself moving her weight from one knee to another having kneeled on the bed now I got the occasional glimpse between their bodies of her cherry red lips slipping back and forth up and down his prick. Having moved a little I could now see their reflection in a full length wardrobe door mirror meaning I was now able to see her lipstick smearing up his shaft.

She let his cock pop out of her mouth replacing her hand back around it and proceeded to wank him getting more vigorous with each movement. "You like this then do you?" she asked him firmly.

"Oh fuck yes." He muttered by way of reply.

"Shall I continue or would you like me to suck you again?" she enquired of him

"Would you suck it again?" he said almost begging.

"Seeing as you asked so nicely then certainly." Julie stated.

She then turned round and was now facing me. She extended her left leg over his body and shuffled down towards his head. "Do you like the close up view you have then?" aiming his question at him though looking me straight in the eye.

"Oh hell yes, your cunt looks divine." Which was all he could say as the next thing was she lowered herself down on to his face! There was no way he could speak now nor would he want to I imagined. She was still looking at me when she lowered her mouth back to his cock and took it fulling in her mouth! Faint traces of her lipstick remained in place with smears still up and down his shaft.

She licked up and down occasionally letting it pop out of her mouth and then tongueing it round the tip. How he didn't shoot his load I don't know! I was as hard as nails and my own cock was aching with the strain. I watched her turn her head slightly as she lowered her mouth back down him meaning she was now able to look at me whilst she sucked him. The bitch even winked at me at one point as she opened her mouth fully and masturbated him so hard I thought he was bound to cum into her mouth something she stops me from doing telling me she doesn't like the taste.

I took a chance at pulled my trousers down and exposed my own cock and started to play with myself as she looked at me and did the same to him. In all the loss of inhibitions going on in the room there was a brief moment of joint emotional lust between us as was stared at each other and I nearly lost it and came on the spot.

However as I was nearing the point of climax she let his prick go and stood up at the foot of the bed again blocking most of my view. She then placed her thumbs inside the band of her briefs and slowly lowered it below her knees where gravity took over and it fell to the floor. She bent over revealing the rosebud hole clearly for me to see, picked up the briefs and then turned and wrapped them round my erect cock. "Something for you to enjoy while I fuck him." she calmly said again looking me right in the eyes.

She then knelt back up on to the bedroom and edged forward. Taking his prick in her right hand she extended herself as far up as she could, positioning him in just the right place before lowering herself gently onto him. They both groaned as she did and it wasn't long before they both started to thrust at each other. They quickly settled into a rhythm and got lost in their fucking. During this she leaned forward over him presumably presenting her tits for him to suck on though I couldn't see for sure. This did mean that I could now see her backside properly, the little tight rosebud now opening ever so slightly and invitingly!!

12