Wife Used, Husband Humiliated Pt. 01

Story Info
Female boss is used by employee, her husband loves it.
945 words
3.7
36.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
w4men
w4men
20 Followers

This is story is a mixture of some things for real and quite a bit of elaboration based on my fantasies about my wife.

Susan and I have been married for twenty years plus, the last ten years of which I have suffered with problems getting and keeping an erection good enough to penetrate her. My one burning fantasy in this period has been to be cuckolded and see Sue take another man's cock, a real man's cock that can properly satisfy her. This fantasy has been my driving force and it's what gives me the best chance of getting a usable erection for lovemaking.

Sue is a senior manager in a medium sized company here in the UK where we live. She has five direct reports and overall manages around 75 staff. She describes one of her direct reports, named Adam, as a cocky self-assured bully. She never would have chosen to employ him, but he was there when she took the job. Sue gets on well with everyone, her staff and her seniors. She just has an issue with Adam and the way he behaves, missing deadlines, not performing tasks properly and his general arrogance.

So a few weeks back, on Friday, Adam had a deadline based on completing a lengthy report by the following Monday and he was working from home on this Friday. Sue phoned him before finishing up on the Friday to confirm the report would be ready for the Monday when she needed it to present to the directors.

Adam said he wanted to work on it some more but that his laptop battery was flat and he'd forgotten to bring home the charger. So, in his normal arrogant style suggested that if she wanted it finished by Monday, she would need to pick up his charger from the office before leaving and drop it over to him on her way home. Reluctantly she agreed.

Sue arrived at Adams house having used her sat-nav to find it. She parked up and took the charger with her to the front door expecting to just hand it over and go. She rang the bell and waited, and waited. Eventually Adam answered the door, to her horror he just had a small towel wrapped around his waist, he apologised saying he'd just got back from a run and that he did't think she would have got to him so quickly from the office.

He asked her to come in briefly as he wanted to show her what he had so far in the report and get her feedback. Once she was over the threshold, he shut the door behind her and he had her pretty much trapped in the narrow hallway. At this point Sue noticed how fit Adam was, broad shoulders and large arms, narrowing waist and strong legs and at least ten years her junior.

He was a complete contrast to my flabby out of shape body. Sensing her nervousness, he pushed Sue against the wall and told her, in his most cock-sure tone, that he thought all her issues with him were due to pent up sexual desires for him which she was trying to deny. Maybe he was right, he forced himself on her kissing her deeply like she had not been kissed for many a year. Soon Sue began to respond, and as soon as she did, to move matters along, he took her hand and moved it down to the towel where she could feel the enormity of his stiffening cock.

He ordered her to kneel before him and take hold of his rigid cock, then he asked her if she wanted to suck it. She agreed that she did and moved to take it, but he held her head away and told her that if she wanted to suck it and get fucked she had to beg for it. By now Sue's smooth pussy was dripping and she was anticipating the first really good hard cock in her for about ten years, so she said 'Please Adam, I'm begging you, may I suck your hard cock and will you please use me like a little slut?' - needless to say, that was all he needed to hear.

Sue was there for three full hours while she was used and fucked in every way imaginable. She finally arrived home to me at around 9.30pm, looking messed up, make up all but gone, no stockings, glowing skin but exhausted. She told me in detail all that had happened to her before undressing and collapsing exhausted on the bed.

She could hardly not have told me, he had used her good and proper, she had bite marks and bruises on her tits, her bum cheeks and her inner thighs. She told me he was like a wild animal with lust, and how he'd made her call out how much bigger and better his cock was than mine.

Having now pretty much had my dirtiest fantasy come true, my little cock was stiff as a board, Sue was pretty much passed out on the bed. I tentatively reached out to her swollen cum filled pussy and probed it with my fingers, a silky coating of warm lube was slowly releasing from her, I managed to scoop as much as I could up into my hand, and to my ultimate shame, I used the lube from her sex to slowly wank off my cock.

Within just a few strokes, my little cock was pulsing and pumping my seed out over my hand. I repeated a similar scene twice more before finding sleep.

Perhaps I shall continue in a part 2.

w4men
w4men
20 Followers