Wife Visits Older Neighbor

Story Info
Wife gives neighbor a private show.
755 words
3.99
56.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TuWatchu
TuWatchu
1,435 Followers

When her husband leaves for the gym, his wife changes into shorts and a tee shirt without a bra and walks across the street to her older neighbor's house.

"This is a surprise. Why did you come over today? I'm going to be over at your house tomorrow morning,"

"I know. That was so wicked telling my husband you wanted to fuck me first thing. He went to the gym so we don't have a lot of time. I was feeling naughty and wanted to see what it's like coming over by myself."

"Let's go to the downstairs bedroom."

The young wife follows him. The older man sits in a corner chair. "We have privacy go ahead and show me."

She takes off her tee shirt. She looks him in the eye and uses her thumbs and forefinger to stimulate her nipples until they are erect. She walks to the chair and stands between his legs. He cups her breasts.

"Hmm....I love you playing with my tits. When I walked across your deck last night, I couldn't wait for you to feel them."

"Did you tell your husband you wanted me to feel you?"

"I told him I would show you my tits and let you feel and then we would leave."

"But you knew better."

She answers with a coy expression, "We did leave didn't we? I just left out the fucking part."

She unfastens her shorts and lets them fall to the floor, revealing transparent panties.

He strokes her abdomen and mound. He uses a forefinger to pull her panties aside and caresses her slit. His finger slides in without resistance.

She puts her hands his shoulders for balance. "Ohhh.... that feels so good. I'm wet thinking about fucking you."

She lowers her panties and lets them drop to the floor next to her shorts. The older man cups his neighbor's vulva and uses two fingers inserted into her opening.

"Oh,,,my God..that feels so good. Play with me like you did last night."

"Since you like showing me your pussy, sit in the chair."

She complies and opens her legs.

"You look good with your legs open. Spread them wide. Now play with yourself."

She fingers the outer folds of her cunt, opening her passage.

"You're already wet. Make a couple of fingers disappear. Why did you accept our arrangement?"

"When you told my husband this morning you wanted to fuck me again more I was unsure." She spreads her legs wider, "But now I see the advantages of having a well-hung man for a neighbor."

She uses a circular motion on her clit, "I'm going to come over solo to join you in your hot tub."

"What if I have a friend? Will you leave?"

"I like two guys. Will he be your age?"

"He's another retired marine."

"Good. Older guys know what young married women want. I sit between you with my elbows on the ledge and my tits out of the water. You feel them and lick my nipples and finger my pussy."

"We stand like I did last night and you stroke our cocks and suck us."

"Mmmm...I like that. Is your friend hung?"

"He's not as long as I am but is nice and thick with a big mushroom head."

"Since he's your friend he gets the first suck. You watch me open my mouth wide and take his thick dick. I suck both of you and then you bend me over and fuck me. I suck one while the other fucks me."

"After we're done, we relax and you tell me how you like my pussy and mouth. That makes me horny again and I tell you I want some more cock."

"You want to come back and fuck down here?"

"Mmm...I do. Sometimes it's you, or maybe you and a friend, sometimes my husband watches, sometimes I'm by myself."

Her older neighbor talks dirty about two guys fucking her as the adulterous wife's fingers fly faster over her vaginal opening and clit. She tenses as a wave of orgasm sweeps over her.

Her body relaxes. "God that was great! I feel so naughty playing with myself while you watch. I've never done that before."

"I know what you want. You look good with your legs spread."

The young wife dresses and her neighbor walks her upstairs to the door. She gives him a light kiss, "I can't wait until tomorrow morning. Please don't tell my husband about this."

"I won't. Husbands don't need to know everything."

TuWatchu
TuWatchu
1,435 Followers