Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 30

Story Info
Linda's chapter.
12.9k words
4.3
17.2k
20
0

Part 30 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hall Pass (30) - Linda's Chapter

By: Linda

This chapter is going to be a little different. Luke has asked me to relate the feelings, emotions, and experiences that I had leading up to, and during one of our extramarital encounters. He allowed me to choose the episode that I wanted to describe. Luke and I had been swinging for a while before this happened, but the man involved was extra special to me. He became a true friend. The experience allowed me to check a box on my bucket list.

Strong language doesn't fit in my mouth very well, but Luke has said that I should use it when it is necessary to convey certain feelings or to describe intimate situations.

I hope that you enjoy my story.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I think I must start early enough in the timeline to make you understand how this adventure came to pass. At the same time, if you have read Luke's story up until now, you already know much of what I am about to tell you. Please bear with me.

I met Big Ed almost immediately, the first night that Luke took me to the swinger club in North Dallas. We had arrived at the club about nine in the evening. Luke took me to the bar and purchased a glass of wine for me and his usual Crown Royal double for himself. We took up residence in a small conversation pit that consisted of two love seats with a coffee table between them. It was set a step lower than the main floor. We nursed our drinks and indulged in people watching as the crowd arrived.

After about half an hour, I excused myself to go to the little girl's room. Luke told me that he would acquire another drink for each of us while I was gone. We marked our space by leaving our glasses on the table, and we walked away together. Luke watched me go to the restroom before he went to the bar. I tinkled, washed my hands, checked my look, and started back to the conversation pit.

A most beautiful man approached me. He called me Ma'am and said he wanted to introduce himself. I looked past him and saw Luke standing at the bar talking to a cute brown-haired woman. I looked up into the most beautiful grey eyes. They sparkled and were part of a most disarming smile. I allowed him to take my hand and it seemed the most natural thing to do. I continued to size him up. His size was part of his presence. I guessed six-four and two hundred, fifty pounds. That gave him three inches and about thirty pounds on Luke. In my mind, all men are compared to my Luke.

His shoulders were broad, and he carried very little fat. He was ruggedly handsome, with a ruddy complexion and almost black hair with a small splash of grey at each temple. That small bit of grey gave him an air of maturity and wisdom. I guessed him to be in his late forties. He wore his hair in a short and simple style that would be easy to manage. He was well dressed in freshly pressed slacks and a well-fitting sports jacket. He spoke softly in very low tones and his speech patterns told me that, he was educated. The man was stunning. He was definitely, what I describe as an "Alpha Male."

He introduced himself as James Edward Fuller. He told me that his friends called him, Big Ed and that he was the assistant manager of the club. He went on to tell me that the manager was an older man named Don Worthington. Big Ed said that Don ran the business end of the club and he ran the day-to-day operation. He informed me that he was the go-to man if I had the slightest problem.

He told me that he knew I was a newbie because he would have remembered someone as pretty if I had been there before. He continued to say that he hoped that I would become a regular.

All I could do was smile and nod at him. I was mesmerized.

He took a step closer to me and said, there is one more thing. He told me that there was something he wanted me to know. He said that he was going to allow himself to be a little bold, because this was a swingers club, after all. He waited for a moment, and said, "I am very much attracted to you. I want to eat your pussy. Think about it, and find a way to let it happen."

With that, he kissed my hand and walked away.

He left me standing there in a stupor. Mentally I was a total blank and I could feel my pussy become very wet. I had a mini orgasm when he kissed my hand and I was on the verge of having another, just because I could still see him. His body moved like a jungle animal. I could see his muscles move under his clothing. The aura of strength, confidence, and magnetism that this man radiated, moved my soul. I was disappointed that he hadn't thrown me down and ate my pussy on the floor where we stood. I couldn't have allowed that. I had promised Luke we would only observe on that first visit.

At that time, I had never been with any man except Luke. I knew right then I was going to sleep with, Big Ed. I didn't know when or how I would talk Luke into giving me a hall pass. I knew I would find a way. I wanted him.

As time passed, Luke and I had several adventures together. As fate would have it, we met a couple that same evening. I'm talking about Karl and Connie Ziegler. Maybe you have read about them. We hit it off. They were swingers with some experience. Karl explained that he and Connie had got their feet wet in the lifestyle by having same room sex with another couple. Luke and I agreed to do that the next night with them.

The way this worked was, all of us would stay in one room. Luke set the rules and they were such that the girls could play together. Connie had said she was Bi and Luke knew that I had enjoyed being with one of his girlfriends previously. We had done a threesome with Barbra Porter. I'm sure Luke told you about that.

The boys could pet and play with either Connie or me, but could only have vaginal sex with their own spouse. We didn't adhere to the rules for very long. Our passions rose and Luke allowed Karl to take me all the way. That was the first time that a penis other than Luke's had penetrated me vaginally. We wound up doing a full swap with Karl and his wife, and we spent another weekend with them at another time.

Luke and I love one another very much. Setting me free was a very hard thing for him. I always tried to hide my bad feelings when Luke was with another woman. Sometimes, I get so jealous that I can become ill. I have to suffer through those times. I allow him his liberties, so he will be able to allow me mine. Sometimes when I am alone, I feel that I have turned into a perverted, lowlife slut. I feel so ashamed. I don't understand why Luke continues to love me the way he does. I'm thankful that he does and I will always love him. I have learned that his having sex with other women doesn't make me love him less. I wouldn't have believed that earlier in our relationship.

I had other kinds of sex with my boyfriends while I was in High school. I had one boyfriend who wanted a blowjob every time we were together and another that enjoyed having me anally on occasion. I kept them both happy, but I never allowed either of them to have me vaginally. I saved that for Luke. He was away doing his time as a Marine at the time. After Luke and I were married, neither of us had sex outside our marriage for over twenty years. That was until our threesome, with Barb.

That first night when Luke allowed me to spend the night in Karl's bed, was a mind bender for me. I became so hot for Karl that I was out of control most of the time. He was a beautiful man. Feeling that strange cock moving inside me was so wonderful. It was definitely different from what I was accustomed to feeling. I submitted to him totally and performed every act he asked of me. There was no limit to what perversions I would have sampled with him. While we were together, I didn't even think about Luke. I was completely absorbed in having Karl's hard cock sliding in and out of me. It didn't matter if he was pounding me hard or screwing me gently and slowly. I had strong and powerful orgasms with him, and always more than one.

When the encounter was over, I became frightened. I was afraid, that Luke would stop loving me. I thought he would throw me out of our home, and I felt like I deserved it.

I have a friend who is a retired psychiatrist. She is the mother of one of my closest friends and she dates my favorite uncle, off and on. When I became scared or depressed, I would have a talk with her. She talks with Luke too. She has helped us both. She diagnosed my need for sex partners other than Luke. She said my upcoming fortieth birthday induced it. She said I was suffering from what she called, "Middle Age Crazy." She correctly deduced that I feared old age, the fading of my beauty, and losing the ability to affect men the way I can. She also said that I failed to experiment with other men before I married Luke, and became monogamous with him. Kay said that I feared growing old without having some of the experiences that young women normally have before marriage.

Finally, another piece fell into place. Luke became honest with himself and realized that he too was looking at other women as if they might become sex partners.

I had seen him kiss Barb at one of our parties. It was not a peck on the cheek. It was a soulful and a passionate kiss. I had a reaction to that that I didn't expect. I wasn't angry or jealous. I was disappointed that I didn't get to see him have sex with her. I knew they wanted each other. I had a similar experience once with my son's soccer coach. I knew that a purely lustful sexual attraction was an extremely powerful thing.

Barb had taken a job in Dallas and moved away from our community. Sometime later, I searched her out. I found her and brought her to our home. We let her sleep in the middle. She fucked Luke wantonly and had me several different ways. It was my first experience with another woman. She wasn't the man I needed, but it was a powerful experience for all of us. For Luke and me, it was the first step outside our marriage. The world didn't end. That first baby step enabled us to take a larger step later.

Our biggest adventure so far has been a trip to Scotland. We went there to meet with a wonderful man who should have been my lover ten years earlier. At the time I met him he was the soccer coach that I have already mentioned. The attraction I felt for him was powerful. I fell deeply in lust with him, is the way I think about it now. At that time, Luke and I were still exclusive to one another. My lover that should have been and I never acted on our lust for each other, beyond a few passionate kisses. He finished his work in our community and went back to his home in Scotland.

I didn't think I would see him again, but he starred in many of my fantasies over the following years. I honored him with many masturbation sessions in his name. His name was Bobby Wilkinson. I had told Luke about my experience with him. Luke was sensitive enough to know how much I had wanted him. Finally, Luke located him and took me to him. I think he wanted to repay me for giving Barb to him. I'm sure Luke has written about our trip and the beautiful girl that occupied him, while I spent my time with Bobby.

Big Ed surfaced again. Luke and I flew to Las Vegas, Nevada to meet with a couple from Florida. The male member of that couple was a client of Luke's. He had just given Luke a million dollar contract. We took him and his wife on this short vacation to show our appreciation for the work he had given to Luke's company.

They were not swingers so Luke and I spent the weekend having standard tourist fun and having sex with each other when we had the chance. It will never cease to amaze me how much we enjoy each other. After twenty years of marriage, I still get wet just thinking about him. Still, our sex is a bit repetitive. We have settled into a few acts that satisfy us both. We rarely have sex in any other way. I feel that this might be part of the reason we look for variety in other partners.

We did have an ulterior motive for this trip. The corporation that owns the swingers club that we frequent in Dallas had just opened a new franchise in Las Vegas. The new club had an on-premises format. Luke and I had never been to an on-premises club so we arranged to stay one more day than the other couple did. We had planned to spend one evening at the new club. It turned out that Big Ed was there on a training mission for the company. He was about to become manager of our club in Dallas and his bosses wanted him to have a couple weeks experience in an on-premises club. Ed said they were thinking about having an on-premises night at our club, occasionally.

I had a bad experience at the Las Vegas club. I agreed to dance with a good-looking young black man. I had never had that experience, and I was curious. He came on as the perfect gentleman at first and then became obnoxious. He threatened to rape me and tried to force me into a private room. I slapped him hard and drew attention to my plight. Big Ed appeared on the scene, about the same time Luke did. Ed helped to resolve the situation.

I watched Ed and Luke interact that night. I believe that they became friends with each other, because of that incident. They both wanted to protect me. That was a good thing. Luke would never allow me to sleep with a man he didn't like, and I could never have Ed without Luke's permission. I try not to fool myself. I know that Luke controls my sex life. I do try to use my feminine wiles to influence him on occasion. He at least lets me think I am successful sometimes. I know I couldn't talk him into anything he really didn't want to happen. I am a submissive and the truth is, I am absolutely submissive to Luke.

It was strange for me to stand between these two strong men. I loved one of them dearly, and yet I wanted to give my body to the other. I knew that someday I would submit totally to Ed. I would give myself to him to use any way he wanted.

Luke observed Ed as he whispered in my ear. Later, Luke asked me what Ed had whispered to me. I always answer Luke's questions truthfully. I said, "Luke, he told me he wanted to eat my pussy." I then told Luke the whole story of how Ed and I had been flirting for a long time.

Sometime later, after we got home, Luke asked me about Big Ed again. I told Luke that Big Ed's nickname was a reference to his large penis. I also said that I wanted to spend the night with Ed one night, and I asked Luke to consider us having a threesome with him. I didn't expect the threesome to happen. Luke has no desire to be sexually involved, with any man in any way. I was confident that Luke would give me a hall pass to be with Ed when I asked for it. A lot of water had passed under the bridge since I met Ed originally. Luke had become more relaxed about us having too much fun. Hall passes were easier to come by now.

I only see Ed about once a month, but I think about him quite often. I give my fantasy men names. I call Ed, "That Magnificent Bastard." He is that. He can have oral sex with me if he wants. I want to feel his giant penis inside me. I resolved to make it happen sometime soon. Every time I think about him, I get butterflies in my stomach and I become aroused.

How do I know he is oversized? I've danced with him and held it in my hand. I don't know how long it is but my fingers won't reach around it. Luke has a big cock, but my fingers will touch if I squeeze just a little.

Caroline Bixby is a young woman that I know from the club. She has been with Ed. She takes credit for introducing us, but I knew him before she steered us together. Caroline told me that she tried very hard but she couldn't take him inside her all the way. She said that he must have been packing ten inches or more. She said that she had no desire to be with him again. She said that it was too scary. I have a ten-inch dildo that was given to me. I didn't think there was any way a human could have a cock that big.

I decided that I needed to quit thinking about it and make something happen. I have made Ed wait long enough, and it won't take much more anticipation to drive me crazy. My lust for him had begun to burn. It had become unbearable. I needed to do this thing.

Then the gods smiled and all my stars aligned. It was the first day of April in 1989.

Bobby Wilkinson's wife, Micheline, called and said that their visit, which we had planned, had to be canceled or at least postponed. Micheline was pregnant. Bobby said that he didn't want her to travel. Luke had spent a week having sex with her when we visited them. I started doing math in my head and Micheline noticed. She laughed at me and assured me that Luke wasn't the father. She said that she had several complete menstrual cycles after we left Scotland. They had begun to worry that Bobby couldn't make her pregnant, but then it happened. Everyone was happy.

Luke had commissioned a sports car to be rebuilt for him, in Scotland. We decided we would visit them when Luke's car was ready. That would be July, or August at the latest.

Luke said that we could put our trip off until the baby was born. By Michelin's count, that would be in October. I was especially happy for Michelin. I knew how long she had wanted to have Bobby's child.

Suddenly, we had April free. We planned to have our regular night at the club with no great expectations. Two weeks later, Barb called. She and her live-in honey had split the blanket. Barb had promised to be exclusive with him. That was the reason she had terminated her previous relationship with Luke and me.

She said she wanted me to come to Dallas, and go shopping with her. We would talk about important things. She outlined how much she had missed us and how much she needed to spend some time with us. She said she wanted to sleep in the middle again.

The wheels started turning in my head. I thought, "This is perfect. The fourth Friday is our club day. It's only a week away. I can have Barb meet us there and she can be with Luke for the night. That will make both of them happy. I will ask for a pass to spend the night with Ed."

I told Barb of my plan while I had her on the phone. She was instantly on board. Alone time with Luke was more than she had hoped would happen.

I didn't think I would have any trouble getting Luke to go along with the plan. He has a mystical connection with Barb, and I know he has missed her. He will want her very much. I didn't take any chances. When he came in from work, I met him wearing one of his dress shirts, and nothing else. He says that is my sexiest look. I handed him a drink and steered him to his chair. I sat on his lap and told him my plan.

He allowed that I had wasted my time setting up my trap. He said he was easy where Barb was concerned, and he knew how much I wanted to be with Ed. He liked Ed and he told me it wouldn't be a problem if I wanted to spend a night with him.

I told him there was one more thing. I could see him become apprehensive. He asked if Barb wanted him to perform some perverted act. He was joking, of course. I laughed, and told him, no. I said that she wanted me to go shopping with her the next day, and I wanted a hall pass to have some alone time with her in the afternoon.

He let me stew for a full minute. Then he made me understand that I would have to tell him everything about our visit when I got home.

I agreed to that and gave him a world-class blowjob right there in his chair. He said he couldn't wait until our club night on Friday.

I met Barb the next day. We didn't go shopping. I have had sex with two other women since I was with barb, that first time. I had found that many women are Bi to one degree or another. Barb is the only one that makes me respond like a man does. I get wet and a shot of adrenaline hits me at the same time when I see her. Butterflies fight in my stomach and she can make me cum very easily. Ten minutes after I arrived at her house, she had stripped me and eaten me to orgasm. We licked and sucked each other all afternoon. We played with her toys. She slipped a large butt plug up my rear and then screwed me with a large strap-on dildo. Everything she did to me, I did to her, with variation. We enjoyed one another all afternoon. Truly, most of the time we spent snuggled up close and cuddling.