Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sipped his whisky and continued, "I tailored it to operate in what I could find out about Texas driving conditions. Hell, it even has an air conditioner. I don't think I've ever seen one in a car here in Scotland."

He continued. "The engine and the drive train are the big things." He flopped a loose-leaf binder open on his desk and said, "I have generated a maintenance manual as such, for you. It should sufficiently familiarize your mechanics at home with each of the car's systems."

He continued, "Here is the section on the power plant. I decided you would need more power to operate safely on the high-speed interstate highways in Texas. I chose a 215 cubic inch aluminum small block V8. The little engine has an amazing power to weight ratio."

"It also has an interesting history," he said. "General Motors in your country originally designed it. It powered some Buicks in the early sixties and branched out from there. A variation powered some Oldsmobiles later. Production of the aluminum block was new technology and proved to be too expensive. The engine went out of production. Later an English firm negotiated for the right to produce the engine and further developed the design. It was used extensively in the Rover automobiles and later in the Triumph TR8. This beautiful piece of equipment is plentiful in this country."

He took a sip of whisky and went on, "I managed to slip one into your machine with very little modification. I lucked out. In my research, I discovered a firm who had a surplus engine and drivetrain from an experimental Rover. The thing that was special was that it was fuel injected and it was new. I had to pay a premium but I bought it. That is a hard thing for a Scotsman."

Artair said, "Listen to me now Luke. That thing makes two hundred horsepower at five thousand RPM. That is a dangerous amount of power in a car so light. When your car was built in 1959, it weighed in at about two thousand, one hundred of your pounds. As it stands today, it weighs a bit under twenty-three hundred and has over twice its original power."

I took a sip of whisky.

Uncle Artair continued, "The numbers say the thing should go one hundred fifty miles an hour, discounting air resistance. It probably really will do one-forty. Before you came, I took it out to see what it would do. I chickened out, at one-fifteen. It was a scary ride for an old man." After a second, he said, "I am confident that you have the skills to learn to drive this car safely. If I didn't believe that, I wouldn't let you have it. If you intend to let Linda or anyone else drive her, I strongly suggest that you allow me to put a governor on it and limit the speed to one hundred or less."

I finished my drink. I felt the booze enough that I knew I shouldn't drive anymore that day. I said as much and told Artair that Linda and I were going on a two or three-day tour and wanted to leave the next day after Bobby's soccer match. He promised to have the car washed and prepared for the trip.

We walked out to the car together. I wanted one more look before I rejoined Linda. Artair almost absentmindedly raised the hood to show me the engine. I am not a mechanic but even with my meager knowledge, I was impressed. Everything fit nicely into the engine compartment but there wasn't room for much else. Everything was ultra clean. Everything was bright, shiny and new." My dick got hard. I was speechless. I just said, "Thanks."

He accepted my emotion with dignity and said, I have two more surprises. One I can only tell you about but I can show you the other." He paused and then spoke. "I have a close friend who is a mechanical engineer and a borderline genius. He helped when I rebuilt a Spitfire fighter a few years ago. He learned of this project and wanted to help. He designed two modifications that will make this car unique."

Uncle Artair had my attention.

He went on, "He designed a bolt-on hard top. It is beautiful and we can walk to the shop if you want to see it."

I said, "I had better join Bobby and the girls. I can see it later maybe."

He said, "Well before you leave, look at this." He opened the door on the driver's side and leaned in to insert the ignition key and turn it to on. Then he pushed a button on the armrest. A glass window rose from the door like magic. I hadn't noticed this feature when I drove the car before. The original car didn't have side windows. It had what they called curtains. They were button on affairs made from stiff canvas with horizontal sliding Plexiglas windows. They were quite primitive.

Artair said, "The lines of the doors had to be changed but I think the utility of the windows is worth that minor deviation from the original look. The doors were fabricated in the same body shop where the painting was done. That boy does fine work." He took another sip of his drink and said, as an afterthought. "They were quite expensive but hell, I had lots of your money."

I said, Uncle Artair, you have made this little car much more than I expected."

He answered, "I am pleased that you are happy but no hugs here in public. You had better attend to your Lady. I will see you another time."

I shook his hand and said, "Thank you, Sir."

I found Linda in the bar with Michelin and Bobby. Linda rose from her seat and came to meet me. She kissed my lips for just a second and then whispered in my ear as we hugged. She said, "The ride got me all excited. Let's go to bed right now."

I squeezed her and replied, "We have to be polite."

Bobby asked, "Are you happy with your Triumph?"

I said, "Very happy. It is much more than I expected."

In the drink department, I settled for ice water. Drinking with Uncle Artair was more than I was used to. I didn't want to be sloppy when I finally got to take my Linda to bed. I knew that tonight was going to be special for us. Nights were cool in these latitudes. I hoped our room would be cool enough for snuggling.

I said, "Bobby, I love this room. Play some soft music for us. I want to dance with both of these ladies at least once." The music started and I took Linda to the floor since I was already holding her. Bobby and Michelin danced too.

We switched partners as the second piece started. Bobby has a wonderful collection of dance music. Michelin came into my arms and the monster moved. I couldn't help it.

She noticed my arousal. She probably couldn't help it. I was holding her very close. She said, "Luke, I want so much to be with you. I know that Bobby is being much too protective of me but I have promised to comply with his wishes. We have to save it for next time." Her sweet accent is music in my ears even when she is telling me that I'm not going to get any. Truthfully, I was excited about being with Linda in this special place anyway.

One of Cook's helpers entered the room. He stood quietly until the song ended and then he announced dinner. Cook had gone out of her way for us. She treated us to Red Grouse again. I'm sure that the birds had been frozen since the last hunting season but I couldn't tell the difference. They had been prepared exquisitely.

After dinner, Michelin took Linda by the hand and ushered her into the kitchen. Bobby offered an explanation. He said, "Cook had requested that you and Linda should come to her and look at her Texas cookbook. Linda said that she had rather do that alone and choose a meal that would be a surprise for you. Cook is anxious to do this for you. She likes the both of you very much."

I chuckled, and said, "It is always good to have the cook in your corner."

Bobby agreed and led me back to the bar. He admonished me to have one after dinner drink with him. He said, "Have a night-cap with me. I have something that I think you will enjoy very much." I nodded and he stood so that I couldn't see what he was pouring in my glass. He continued, "I won't take much more of your time this evening. Your Linda has expressed her need for your attention in the near future. I would be very disappointed in you if I thought you had rather spend time with me."

I couldn't help myself. I laughed aloud. I replied, "You are my friend, Sir. Thank you for understanding." He laughed with me.

I sipped the drink that he handed me. It was unmistakably Crown Royal over ice. His eyes twinkled as he caught the surprise on my face. He said, "I thought you could stand some relief from that swill Scotch that Artair has been feeding you."

I said, "Actually it was much better than the stuff he served the last time I was here."

Bobby replied, "If you remember, I promised to improve the quality of his stock after my marriage to his favorite little girl. I did fulfill that obligation but he still doesn't rate the really good stuff." We laughed together again.

We heard the giggles and chatter as the girls approached in the hallway. Linda came to me and I asked, "What did you choose?"

She smiled and answered, "I want it to be a surprise. It will be something for you to look forward to while we are away." She paused and said, "Michelin has asked to dance with you again before we all go to bed. Today has been a long day and we must rise early for Bobby's soccer match tomorrow. Let's all have another dance and go to bed."

Everyone agreed. I took Michelin into my arms as soon as the music started. It was the beautiful, Blue Danube Waltz. I glided away with her. Bobby moved Linda in the opposite direction. I think we all wanted privacy.

Michelin said, "When you were here last with me, you allowed me to use naughty woods while we were alone. May I use them now?"

I chuckled and said, "Surely you may. Even naughty words are music when they are wrapped in your accent."

She smiled and took the liberty of snuggling in close to me. The monster moved.

She said, "Being close to Linda has excited The Laird very much. It might be, he is having second thoughts about the agreement that he made us all agree to. It could be that we should all revisit the matter. I would like to see the agreement rescinded. Do you think we all feel that way?" A few seconds later, she said, "If he breaks down and wants me tonight, I intend to have him allow me to sleep with you at least one night before you leave. Remember, I owe you a debt." She giggled, and then said, "I do so want to pay it."

I answered, "I would love to have you with his permission. My problem is my concern for your condition and I know Bobby suffers from even greater worry.

She replied, "Please, there is no need to fear for my child. The doctor told Bobby and me that we could have sex as long as I felt good about it. I want you very much, Luke."

I answered, "I will break the ice with Linda. I truly don't know where she will stand. She has our whole visit choreographed in her mind. What you suggest would be a radical change to her plan. I will not let you embarrass yourself. Talk to me again in the morning. Maybe you can be something else for me to look forward to when Linda and I return from our tour."

She snuggled even closer and looked up into my face. She said, "Bobby didn't say you couldn't kiss me."

I massaged one of her breasts while I kissed her. She melted and molded herself against me. She was enjoying the feel of my erection as we squeezed it between us.

I glanced at the other couple and watched Bobby kiss my wife. She was enjoying his attention and was allowing him at least one other liberty that I noticed. Michelin was watching them too. She giggled and said, "I think The Laird has already broken the ice with Linda." The music ended.

When we were together again, Bobby said, "We should all retire now. It has been a long day and we must have an early morning." He continued, "Breakfast at eight in the informal dining room. We must leave for the soccer field by nine-thirty."

I Said, "Goodnight then." Michelin smiled demurely at me as she snuggled close to her husband. I was sure that a flirt passed between Bobby and Linda too. I took Linda's hand and we adjourned to our bedroom.

On entering, I was pleased. The room was dark and cool. Four candles flickered in their holders. There was one in each corner of the room. The window was open and the cool night air had flooded our space. The summer weather in Scotland is wonderful. Since our arrival, it has been in direct contrast with the oppressive heat that we endure at home. I was sure the temperature never touched eighty degrees today and it must have stood around sixty-five now. It would get even cooler. I thought, "Snuggle weather."

I kissed Linda's lips softly then asked, "What now, coach?"

She answered, "I think a quick shower is in order then I want to be in that bed with my husband." She nestled close and continued, "I want you to love me as sweetly as the kiss you just gave me and then hold me while we sleep."

I thought, "It has been a long day. She is too tired for a marathon fuck. I then I admitted that I was too. I liked her plan.

Twenty minutes later, we were naked in the bed together. I pulled her tiny body close and we sank together into the warmth of the goose down. The thick down filled comforter that we had slept under before, was gone. In its place were only a linen sheet and a lightweight woolen blanket. Had I been in bed alone, the cover might not have been enough. Added to the warmth of Linda's body, it was perfect.

We had accomplished most of our foreplay while we were in the shower. I caressed her breast as I kissed her. Just the act of bathing her excites me. I made her wet and slippery with soap. I dropped to my knees and pinned her to the wall. I licked her clit and touched her sweet spot with a finger. I did elicit some sweet moans from her before she made me stop.

She spent a minute or two on her knees too. I allowed her to bring the monster to full attention before I ended that activity. It would have been very easy to take our play too far, too soon.

The comfort that we experience with each other is glorious. Neither of us has anything to prove. We accomplished that many years ago. Now we just give each other pleasure according to our mood. Sometimes we make love violently and give each other mind-blowing orgasms that rock the world. Other times, like now, we share our bodies easily and peacefully. There is never any anxiety or urgency. We can make it last as long as we wish and we usually find completion together. We love each other and we know how to make love with each other.

I rolled into the dominant position on top of her. My weight pushed her deeper into the goose down. I squeezed one of her beautiful titties and tweaked the nipple with my thumb as I let my tongue slip between her lips. I felt her grasp my erection in both of her small hands and guide him to her center. She helped him to pass through the portals of her entry. I thrust gently and her pelvis rose to meet me.

There was no resistance. The monster slid easily to her deepest, warmest, wettest place. I stroked her one time as I do, to seat him properly. Her legs wrapped around me and her ankles locked behind me. Her legs are powerful. She exerts great pressure this way and holds me in place. I know that she will release me when she wants me to move.

She moaned in a low tone, "M-m-m-m-m," and held me for a long time. She finally relaxed her grip on me and placed her feet flat on the mattress. I favored her with gentle long strokes. Her body pitched and rocked under me. Her undulations matched my every movement. It was as if we had practiced for years. We had.

The only vocalizations emitted from her were low moans and whimpers. M-m-m-m-m. Ah-h-h-h. I put more and then more of my weight on our point of coupling. I pressed her farther into the down. Her movement ceased. She rested there quietly and let me fuck her the way I wanted to. She said, "M-m-m-m-m-m." Her Kegel muscle flexed to the rhythm of my strokes. Her pussy sucked me.

We fucked one another for a long time. Fifteen minutes went by and then another ten. The heat from our exertions became uncomfortable. I felt her drag the covers away. I enjoyed the cool air as it wafted over us. I kissed her mouth and increased the tempo of our copulation but only slightly. She whimpered as she kissed me back.

Her body jerked and she inhaled sharply. One of her minis had surprised her. A few seconds later, another one moved her. She began to slowly pitch and roll with me again as a third mini passed through her. She said, "Ah-h-h-h-h."

She didn't need to speak. I knew what she wanted. I noticeably increased the force of my thrust and she matched my movement perfectly. She moaned. I felt her body become rigid under me. She quivered as her pussy clamped itself around the monster and held him tightly. I continued to fuck her. Her arms and legs both encircled me. She drew my face to hers and kissed me hard while she had her orgasm. I continued to fuck her but maintained control. It is our custom for her to have two or sometimes three big ones before I finish. She had her second one a minute later. It was very nice for her. I heard part of the conversation she had with the gods of love.

There was an interval of time before her third one. I fucked her. I was enjoying her body very much. I moved easily in and then most of the way out. I went in and out, in and out. There came a point in time when I thought I would be unable to trigger her third one before for my control became a part of history. I felt myself begin to swell inside her. She felt it too.

She whispered, "Cum with me, Luke." Her best one yet shook her to the core.

My first spasm felt like a detonation. I was sudden, sharp and powerful. We hadn't had sex since the day before we left Texas. I was full. Waves of pleasure flowed over us both. We shared the experience this time. I spewed more of my fluids with each spasm. I emptied myself completely. Her sweet utterings became more pronounced but she was never loud. Finally, I heard her whisper, "Oh Luke."

I knew she was finished. I was already finished. I lay on top of her until the monster became flaccid inside her. Linda was still mewing as we caught our breath. I rolled off her and she turned to face me. One of her arms and one of her legs went over me. She snuggled close and let me hold her. She became still and quiet.

I felt her shiver. At first, I thought she had had another mini. I realized that our heat was rapidly dissipating and she was feeling the chill in the night air. I pulled the covers over us and we recovered together.

We held each other for five minutes in silence. At length, she asked, "Do you want a shower?"

I answered her, "I'm not getting out of this bed for any reason and you aren't going anywhere either." She giggled. I held her tighter.

In another minute, she had a new comment. She said, "I watched for part of the time while you danced with Michelin. You appeared to be enjoying each other a little too much."

I chuckled and replied, "You and Bobby seemed to be having fun too." I paused and then said, "Let's have a short truth time before we sleep."

She said, "Okay, what's on your mind?" She squeezed my soft cock in her hand.

I answered, "Michelin says that Bobby becomes very excited every time he is near you. He wants you very much. She thinks that he is going to want to rescind our agreement not to trade partners on this trip. Michelin let me know that she is for it and for me to not worry about her baby." I hesitated and then asked, "Do you want a pass to be with Bobby?"

Linda said, "Truth time, right?"

I answered, "Yep."

She said, "Bobby does get excited, especially when he holds me. He was pressing a very hard cock against my belly while we danced earlier." She paused to think a moment and then continued. She said, "If Bobby and I were alone, I think he would get excited and just take me. He would dominate me and have me, however, he wanted. I have told you that he does that.