Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Physically we couldn't be closer. We came together emotionally as well. It was so good to have her back. As much fun as it was, my short physical interlude with Peggy was far less significant than this time with Barb. Barb will always be important. She is much more than a friend.

I began to stroke her with long slow strokes. Most of the way out and then all the way back in. Sometimes I would stop and allow my cock to wallow and soak in her sweet pussy. I felt very large inside of her and she fit me so well. She helped. Sometimes I just slid easily in and out of her. At other times, she would use her Kegel muscles to squeeze and hold me. It felt as though I were in a velvet vice. I would speed things up enough to help her have a little one but I backed off if I felt a big one start to build. I wanted her to beg for the big one.

We fucked like this for at least half an hour before she whispered, "Help me cum." I shoved my cock to her bottom and stuffed my tongue in her mouth. She melted against me. I held her sweet ass in both hands and forced my cock even deeper. I paused at this greater depth while we concentrated on the kiss. She moaned and said, "I need to cum, Luke.

I fucked her with the same slow strokes. Her movements became more intense. Her thrust augmented mine. She begged but I didn't let her cum for another ten minutes. Then I purposely took her over the edge. I adjusted my angle of attack so that I was moving through her sweet spot and I increased our rhythm. I continued to hold her ass and force myself completely inside her. Her orgasm bubbled sweetly out of her belly. It became the only thing of importance in our lives for the time it lasted. It was gentle ecstasy that went on and on for her. We shared the nicest kiss. I fucked her slowly but with authority as she began to come down. I was able to hold myself in check.

She whispered, "You are so good to me."

She lay there and rested for a few minutes. I continued to fuck her. I felt her stir under me. She began to meet my thrust. In another minute, her vocal utterances became love sounds again. Her arousal was rising handily. I didn't hurry it. My stamina was being rapidly depleted. She sensed that.

She signaled that she wanted to be on top. We rolled together and she brought her knees up on either side of me. She sat upright and settled over my cock. She leaned forward and supported herself with her hands on my chest. She started her grind. It felt so-o-o good to be inside her this way.

Her amber eyes bored into my soul. She whispered, "You are always so good to me. Rest and let me do this. Save your strength. I'm not ready for this to be over." I followed her lead and she continued to fuck me.

Some unknown amount of time passed. She whispered, "I'm going to be selfish now. I don't need any help. In my mind, I walked to the edge with her. She left me standing there and jumped over. I felt her cum. It was a sweet and simple orgasm. I remained very still as was her wish. It was such an enjoyable experience for both of us. Her movements were slow and deliberate. She lay on my chest and allowed me to hold her and kiss her while it happened. It lasted a long time and then came to an end very slowly.

She stayed right where she was on top of me but all motion stopped. Her orgasm had filled her need perfectly and I had maintained control. She purred and breathed easily but deeply. I held her in place. My erection slackened but only a little. This period was full of powerful emotion. We became absorbed in it. The joy I felt in her pleased me. She said, "Thank you." Very quietly, she whispered, "I love you."

At length, she rolled off me. She was cold. I let her snuggle close to me and I pulled the covers over us. I held her in my arms and cuddled with her while she became warm and comfortable again.

She said, "Turn the TV on."

I asked, "Really?"

She giggled and said, "I want to see what they are doing."

I turned the TV on. I had to retune it to the proper channel and key in the code again. The rest of the settings remained from earlier. The picture that came into view was of Linda Lying on her back. She was spread eagle in the center of the big bed. Her head, hands and feet extended outside our field of view. I zoomed the lens out until the whole bed was visible.

Linda's hands and feet were all tied to the bed's corner posts. That surprised me.

Linda must have noticed the red light that signifies that the camera was working. It seemed as though she was looking straight into my eyes. She smiled and winked at me. Barb and I heard her giggle. I knew she was having fun.

I said, "This must be something that Peg thought up."

Barb replied, "No this is Linda's idea and it is for Linda's pleasure. She had me tie her once at my house. We were role-playing. This is a rape scenario." She paused, and said, "I don't know where Peg is but I'll bet she is wearing a strap-on. When we were at my house, she made me wear a baseball hat and a fake mustache."

I chuckled and said, "I live and learn."

A minute later, Peg came into view. She was in fact, wearing a strap-on. She was also wearing one of my cowboy hats. It was much too big for her. In the subdued light, the cock looked like it grew on her. It looked huge. I said, "Damn."

Barb said, "It looks bigger than it is because peg is so small compared to you. That is one of my toys." She giggled and said, "It is exactly the same size as the one I'm holding in my hand. I special ordered it that way." She giggled again.

I said, "I live and learn," again. I made the monster move in Barb's hand. She kissed my cheek and squeezed. It was a very pleasant squeeze.

Peg moved onto the bed. She placed a knee on either side of Linda's head. She used her hand to slap Linda's face with the toy cock. She said, "Suck my dick, Bitch."

I flinched when I heard that. Barb giggled.

I said, "I'll bet that tastes like a rubber tire."

Barb said, "No Luke. I'm sure they are using a flavored gel for lubrication. Bacon is my favorite. It tastes very good." She giggled.

I said, "More livin' and more learnin'."

Peg rose up and fed about half the thing into Linda's mouth. Linda accepted it easily and Peg began to fuck her gently. A few strokes later, it went in an inch farther. A bit later Linda swallowed the complete package. Peg seemed to know how to throat fuck her. She would stroke her two or three times and then let her take a breath or two. The angle didn't appear to be right but it seemed to be working for them, or maybe the penetration wasn't as deep as it appeared.

Peg said, "Tickle your twat, Bitch. Make your fuckin' cunt wet for me. I want some of that pussy. I'm goin' to fuck you and make you like it.

Linda's hand went to her clit. She manipulated it with more zeal than I would have expected. It wasn't necessary. I could see that she was already very wet. They were both having fun. Linda was starting to be aroused for real. I could see it in her face and hear it in her voice.

Peg asked, "Are ya wet yet, Ho?

Linda made some kind of noise around the fake dong and nodded her head once. Peg pulled her dick out of Linda's mouth and changed positions. She knelt between Linda's Legs and seemed to be in thought for a few seconds. She leaned down and released the bonds at Linda's feet. She buried her nose in Linda's crotch. From our perspective, I could see her tongue flick across Linda's clit. The movement was quick and repetitive. Linda moaned and thrust into Peg's face.

Linda knew what was about to happen. She must have appeared that she was trying to escape to Peg but actually, she was shifting her position for my benefit. She wanted me to be able to see when Peg penetrated her.

Peg hooked Linda's knees over her arms and raised them so that they draped over her shoulders. She leaned forward and pressed Linda's knees right down to her own shoulders. She rubbed the head of the rubber dick at Linda's entrance and pushed the first couple of inches inside. Linda moaned sweetly.

Peg said, "Do ya like it yet, you fuckin' cheerleader lookin' slut?"

Linda just whined.

Peg pushed another two inches inside and then stroked her. After the third stroke, the toy was completely inside my wife's pussy, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Peg's thrust became more aggressive and Linda met them enthusiastically.

The sex sounds became very loud. I turned the volume down. I swear, it looked like a man fucking Linda from where I lay.

Peg fucked her harder. Linda was taking the thing easily. Her face and her utterances made me know that she was wrapped in the experience. I think she was living a dream. Linda has had rape fantasies ever since I have known her. She began to fuck Peg with vigor. Peg reached up and pulled the tag end of the knots in the scarfs. She freed Linda's arms.

Linda wrapped her arms and legs both around Peg. Linda kissed her and begged to be fucked harder. She does that same thing with me just before she explodes. I wondered, "Can Peg really be having that effect on her." Peg found a way to fuck her harder and Linda begged for still more. They went on together for several minutes. The intensity of their union grew progressively. It was easy to see that Linda was right at the edge of orgasm and trying to hang there as long as she could.

Barb and I quietly watched. I think we were both mesmerized by what was happening right before our eyes. Barb squeezed the monster. He had become very, very hard.

Linda screamed. She demanded more from Peg and Peg found the energy to give it to her. Linda's orgasm was as good as any I had ever given her. I thought it wasn't going to end. I became fearful that Linda' would be injured. Finally, I saw the beginning of the end. I could see tears in her eyes and she whimpered between ragged gasps for air but she did start to come down. Peg kept pounding her and talking ugly.

She said, "I know ya likin' dat shit now, Bitch. Yo got good pussy fo a blond headed white slut.

I was amazed at the reserves of energy that Peg had. The rhythmic hammering of my Linda's sweet pussy continued.

Peg was very loud now. She asked, "Does ya like dis nigga cock? Does ya, cunt?

Linda screamed, "YES, FUCK YES. I LIKE IT. FUCK ME-E-E-E." She seemed to run out of air. She whimpered and then whispered, "Fuck me. Please fuck me-e-e." Her second orgasm took her. It was softer than the first one. They were both running out of fuel. Peg kept fucking her but the hard pounding was over and the rhythm moderated. Linda was still meeting Peg's thrust but with far less authority. Linda was taking the rubber cock deep and enjoying every inch of it. It seemed to fit her perfectly. I chuckled to myself when I remembered that it had been modeled after me.

Linda's mewing and her whimpers made me think that she was enjoying this soft second cum more than the first. It was over.

Peg rolled off Linda. They were both spent. I had seen the evidence of Linda's Joy and pleasure in their act. By the look of the grin on Peg's face, I knew that she had gotten something from it that I didn't quite understand.

They spooned together as Linda and I would have done. They became still as their bodies recovered. Barb and I watched another minute or two until they cooled enough to need a blanket. When they covered themselves, I turned the TV off.

I turned my attention to Barb. I kissed her and touched her clit with my finger. It was both wet and erect. She placed her hand over mine and added some pressure and a little motion to the mix.

She said, "M-m-m-m-m." She snuggled close to me and asked, "Do you know what we just witnessed?"

I answered, "I think I picked up on it." I paused and said, "I think that Peg was re-enacting her rape. The same man that raped Peg had tried to rape Linda. They probably talked about it. It is something they have in common. I'm sure that Peg decided to show Linda what happened."

Barb said, "I'm sure that Linda asked for a demonstration. You do know that Linda wants to be raped, don't you?"

I replied, "I know that she has rape listed on her bucket list. I can't stand the thought of it. It will never happen."

She said, "I'm glad to see this happen. Did you see how Peg involved herself? I'm sure she needed someone to know and understand what happened to her. Given her run-in with the same man, Linda is the perfect person for Peg to share the experience. I know this had to be therapeutic for Peg. I believe they formed a bond just now. They will be friends for a long time." Barb paused and then said, "Peg told me what you did to the man that raped her."

I said, "I never speak of that and I wish Peg wouldn't. It could get me in deep trouble."

Barb whispered, "Thanks anyway." She kissed my cheek and giggled. She said, "From Peg's point of view, she owes you a reward as if she was a fairytale princess. You avenged the damsel's honor and neutered her dragon, so she is obliged to fuck you happily ever after." She giggled again and continued, "I, on the other hand, intend to fuck you happily ever after just because I want to."

She finally shut up and we lay quietly together for a time. Barb held my cock in her hand and I absentmindedly toyed with her clit. At length, barb asked, quietly, "Do you have anything left?"

I let the monster jerk in her hand.

She giggled and whispered, "What I meant was, do you have anything for me? You should save something for Linda. After her experiences this night with me and Peg both, she will need to be very close to you very soon. Don't disappoint her."

I kissed her and said, "Let me and the monster worry about that." I slipped my finger inside her and found her sweet spot."

She squirmed and her pussy squeezed. She whispered, "I want one more soft and gentle cum with you before I sleep."

I rolled on top of her and she opened herself to receive me as she does. With her help, the monster easily found his way inside. I said, "We can do that." I fucked her with short easy strokes that went very deep. I kissed her and she kissed me back.

She was already very hot. The TV had worked that magic on her. Her undulations under me augmented my weak thrust and I felt a jolt from a little one pass through her almost immediately.

I felt her emotions well up out of her and mix with mine. They enveloped us. They were far more powerful than the sex we were having. They made our experience feel legitimate somehow.

Barb said, "I'm cumming, Luke. Help me."

I did help her but it took very little. I felt the first easy convulsion in her body and went over the edge with her. The monster carried more power than I had expected. He throbbed inside her with my every spasm. We shared the soft sweet orgasm that she had asked for. It was far more meaningful than it had any right to be.

I stayed inside her and we continued to fuck each other gently for several minutes after the climax was over. She expressed her contentment with soft coos. She makes these love sounds when everything is perfect. Her kisses were as soft and sweet as the sex had been.

I rolled off her and we slid easily into our spoon. She whispered, "You are so good to me." I lay there quietly and held her. She was sound asleep within two minutes.

I talked to Linda in my mind. I said, "Baby, you need to give me a couple hours, at the least." I heard her giggle. Thoughts of her made me wonder what was going on in the pool house. I turned the TV on. The sounds of sex filled the room before the picture became clear. I turned the volume very low. I was trying not to disturb Barb.

The scene seemed to swim into focus. Linda was wearing the dildo. She was fucking Peg doggy style and Peg was into it. Her erotic utterances were spurring Linda on. Somehow, the picture of Linda pretending to be a man and wielding a hard cock didn't appeal to me.

I pushed the off button, drew Barb closer to me and let sleep take me.

XXXXX

It seemed to me as if only an instant had passed when I awoke. The room was quiet and full of sunshine. I was alone. I was warm and comfortable under the covers and wanted to stay that way. I listened but there was no sound from the bathroom or from the rest of the house for that matter. I pulled the covers over my head to block the light and tried to go back to sleep.

That didn't work. Memories of the last night's happenings crept into my mind. I mentally reviewed my time with Peg and Barb. I thought, "Luke, my boy, you have an abundance of amber eyed redheads in your life." It was a nice thought.

Then I thought about Linda. I had failed to spend any time with her. When I went to sleep, I fully expected that she would be here with me when I woke up. I thought that she would want some of my first attention this morning. I began to wonder where the women were. I knew that the two redheads would have to leave before noon. Peg had a flight to catch.

I came fully awake and decided that a quick shower should be my first priority. I wound up taking advantage of my unexpected privacy. I went to my bathroom in the master suite and indulged in my complete routine for morning ablutions.

I didn't dress. I donned my robe and slippers. I knew that there was no one in the house. I would have heard them by now. In my mind's eye, I saw them all piled together in the pool house bed. I checked by turning on the TV. No girls.

I went down to the kitchen. I found a carafe of hot coffee on the island and fixed myself a cup. It tasted so good and I realized I was very hungry. I remembered taking a sandwich with me when I took Barb upstairs last night. I couldn't remember eating it. I knew the bread would have become stale so I didn't retrieve it. I settled for two toasted English muffins with butter.

I walked out on the patio just to check the weather. It was cool but sunny. I guessed the high fifties. My heavy wool flannel robe from Scotland kept me comfortable. I sipped my coffee and looked at the lake. There they were. I picked up my field glasses that live on the patio rail and looked at them. They were all wearing sweats. It appeared that Linda had taken them for a run that had turned into a walk and talk. They were probably planning the rest of the day without any regard for any input that I might have.

They were moving leisurely together. Peg was talking and gesturing with one hand. She was holding Linda's hand with the other. Barb was holding Linda's other hand as they walked. A bubble of paranoia rose within me. I thought, "They are plotting against you, Luke." I chuckled to myself and realized that I hoped that they were. Linda's plots are usually very sweet.

I watched them walk and seriously contemplated my situation. I was pretty well fucked out. Having a high-energy sexual encounter was not a top priority. I looked at Linda through the glasses. She was laughing and giggling as she walked between the redheads. I knew that I could find the energy to make sweet love to her if I had to. The love I have for her would give me that strength. I would rather take her to bed and then just hold her and sleep.

I looked at Peg. She sparkled in my mind. I was sure it was because she was new. I did want to have her again. I wanted to spend a night with her alone and without distractions. I thought, "Fucking her happily ever after might be a little much. She is too young for me." I wondered how her interaction with Linda had turned out for her mentally. I hoped that they had become friends as Barb said they would. Peg shouldn't have to carry the burden of her rape alone. I hoped that Linda could help her shed some of that load.

I trained the glasses on Barb for a few seconds. Barb was special in my mind. She ranks second only to Linda. She owns a piece of my soul. She knew my condition. Hell, she made me this way. I knew that she would make no demands on me for the rest of the day. I knew that she would be laughing at me inside as she watched me interact with the other two. I thought, "Peg is so very lucky to have her."