Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
682 Followers

I chuckled and replied, "I doubt it, Sweetheart. She has just discovered herself in that regard. It is new to her and she wants to explore a bit." I added, "Of course, I have firsthand knowledge of how much she enjoys a man's attention."

She said, "I was really proud of how Walt was displaying the traits of the alpha he should be but he reverted to being a cuckold just now. Did you notice?"

I answered, "Yes, but I am proud of him anyway. He has made a lot of progress and I think it was mostly because of your help." I paused and said, "I'll bet he makes a lot more progress before we see them again. I think Alisha will help him too."

Linda said, "I am really sorry but I think I'm going to be the wet blanket on the boat ride. I don't think there is enough Dramamine in the world to help me. Remember my sailboat ride at Texoma. It was terrible and the dope didn't help me at all that I could tell. Texoma is just a lake. The ocean will be much worse."

I said, "Don't worry, Baby. We'll see what happens. Maybe we can fly to the Bahamas and meet them there. If Walt or Liz wants to play with us, they can come ashore. I'm not going to let you be seasick for four days."

Linda said, "I think their main objective is for us to meet Bey and Alisha."

I said, "Well they could come ashore too but that's not really important. I believe that they are probably good people but we don't really need new sex partners. There is more on our plate now than we can handle."

Linda giggled and said, "I love you, Luke. You always see things so clearly. Take me to bed and hold me for about a week. I did go to bed with her and I held her very close. We napped and kept each other warm in the cold room. I didn't get up until I had to.

XXXXXXX

The next day was a workday for me. On the way in, I thought, "Sex can be on the back burner for a while now. I can get a lot of work done this week."

Alice and I had our regular "get-the-day-started" meeting. My workload was light. Alice told me that I should devote some of my slack time to politics. She meant for me to drum up some new business. Apparently, she could see the light at the end of the tunnel of our existing backlog. Running low on work is a bad thing if you are a small manufacturing company. You have to lay off employees that you have trained. Most times, you can't get them back when you need them.

I liked the politics portion of my job. It meant wining and dining old and potential customers. I was never into golf. In business, that is a major handicap. I can take my customers on hunting and fishing trips or jaunts to the casinos or other vacations. Linda is my greatest asset when I can involve her in these social events.

I have always kept my swinging activities separate from my business endeavors. That is up until my liaison with Walt Zimmerman and his wife. We shall see how that works out. So far, everything has worked out. I thought of Liz, "So far, so very good."

I got through Monday well enough. I did my office work and spent some time in the plant re-familiarizing myself with what was going on. I conferred and visited with some of my key employees. Tuesday went as well.

Wednesday afternoon I caught myself daydreaming about Caroline Bixby. I looked down at my desk and it was clear. I was caught up. I opened a bottle of Coke and kicked back. I decided to give myself some time for reflection and personal business.

I expected Linda to approach me about spending the night with Ed Fuller a week from Friday. I had already decided to allow her to do that. They had some fences to mend and I wanted that to happen but it's always nice for her to believe that she talked me into it. I can usually get some considerations and reparations later. It's part of the game we play with each other.

I wanted to make a deal with Caroline to spend that weekend with me but I couldn't until I knew for sure what Linda was going to do. I decided that I had better build a fire under Linda. She hasn't even mentioned Ed in the last two weeks. I Thought, "Maybe he should call her."

I thought of one other thing that I wanted to do. I wanted to run a background check on Caroline's husband. I had assumed that he and Caroline were swingers because they were regulars at our club.

I had found out that they weren't. It had turned out that the husband was a cheater who was caught. Caroline had thrown him out but then she had let him come home under the condition that she could have sex with anyone she wanted for a year. It sounded like a weird situation but that's how it was explained to me. I would have been dangerous if I were in his place. I needed to know if he was.

I had thoroughly enjoyed my previous weekend with Caroline and I wanted another one before her year ran out.

I planned to have a talk with her hubby but I needed to know more about him before I did. If he was going to be a problem, I would just step out of the picture. The only two things that men kill each other over are money and pussy. I wanted to see more of Caroline but it has always been my policy to avoid conflict when possible. She was not Linda. She was special but she wasn't worth killing someone over to me. She might be to her husband.

I didn't have enough information on Caroline's husband to get a check started but I knew someone who might have what I need and I needed an excuse to talk to him anyway. I called Ed Fuller on his private line.

When I had him on the line, we got through the "hello-how are you-bullshit" quickly and then I came to the point. I asked, "How much do you know about Caroline Bixby and her husband?"

He answered, "Not much really. Caroline spent the night with me once but she could never get comfortable with me. We still flirt at the club but she won't be back."

I laughed and said, "That giant cock of yours frightens a lot of pussy away, doesn't it?" I chuckled again.

He replied, "That ain't funny, Luke. It's a fuckin' curse. Stop teasing me about it."

I said, "Settle down. Linda seems to like it. What more could you ask?"

He said, "Luke, will you be serious with me for a moment?"

I said, "Yeah, go."

He said, "I need some make-up time with Linda. I have a feeling that I may still be on her shit list for my last faux pas. Can that happen sometime soon?"

I replied, "Damn, motherfucker. I'm not going to pimp my wife out to you. I would like for the two of you to settle your differences. If she comes to me and asks to spend another night at your house, I will probably give her a pass." I paused and said, "Maybe you should give her a call, Dipshit."

He asked, "Is it okay to call her?"

I said, "Damn, Ed. Take a chance. Now, tell me what you know about Caroline Bixby's husband."

He said, "Okay here it is as I understand it. Caroline caught him fucking one of her girlfriends. She has been shitting in his mess kit ever since. They have been coming to the club two or three times a month for most of a year now. She has the reputation of an ice queen. I don't think she has actually fucked anyone besides me before she spent that weekend with you." He paused and then continued, "That's all I know, Luke. What do you need?"

I answered, "Anything that I can use to I. D. him. I don't even know his name beyond Larry Bixby."

Ed asked, "Would his driver's license number help."

I answered, "Hell yes! Do you have that?"

He replied, "If he has ever paid his tab with a check, I do. My cashiers write that number on the checks so we can chase down the ones that bounce. If I have a copy of one of his checks, it might take an hour to find it. Let me call you back."

I said, "Okay, I'm at my office."

He told me that he was going to call Linda and I told him that he had better call me back first.

We hung up but he was back on the phone in fifteen minutes. He said, "I've got it, Luke. Get a pencil in your hand."

I said, "Go."

He replied, "The name on the check is, Mr. and Mrs. David Lawrence Bixby. Then he gave me the license number."

I said, "Thanks, Buddy. This is exactly what I need. You can call my wife now."

He said, "Thanks," to me and we disconnected.

I keyed the intercom on my desk and asked Darlene to locate Lex Barns and ask him to come to my office. Lex is my chief of security.

Ten minutes later, I was on the phone with Lex. He said, "I'm fifty miles away from the plant. Can I handle your need over the phone?"

I asked, "Can you write?"

He answered in the affirmative and I gave him the name and number.

He said, "I have it, Boss. What do you need?"

I said, "I need to know what you can find out about him. Find out about his education, military service if any, finances and business interest. Check out his personal life as much as you can and I want to know about any dirt you stumble across." Lex had done this kind of thing for me before. He didn't even think it odd anymore. He just assumed I was in negotiations with this guy for the business.

Lex said, "Can do, Luke. Will close of business tomorrow be soon enough?"

I replied, "That will be perfect. Now tell me why you are fifty miles away in the middle of a workday."

He said, "You don't want to know, Boss. It will fuck up your day."

I told him to tell me.

He did. He said, "I'm helping the Gainesville Police locate and arrest one of your employees. He has been stealing metal from your foundry and selling it for scrap. He's been trying to get rich selling your billets for about one-tenth of what you pay for them. I'm going to make an example of him."

I responded, "You were right, Lex. That did fuck up my day. I suffer under the delusion that my employees are on my side."

Lex replied, "Most of us are, Luke. This guy is just a bad apple. I'll handle it."

We said our good-byes and hung up.

The clock said that I could leave for home anytime now. I spoke with Alice once more and said good-bye to Robin and Darlene.

On the way home, I thought about Big Ed's phone call to Linda. I was sure that it had happened by now. I hoped that he had the good sense not to tell her I told him to call. That would make him seem wimpish in her eyes. If she picked up on something like that more than once or twice, she would lose interest in him very quickly. Linda doesn't run with wimps.

He is a big and powerful man physically but mentally he is sometimes wimpish in his dealings with me. I thought about that for a second and realized that I should probably cut him some slack on that account. His relationship with Linda is very important to him and he knows that it is dependent on my good will. That gives me a lot of advantage over him. Truthfully, I could see myself being a little wimpish under those circumstances if they were reversed.

I knew Linda would want to talk when I got home. In my mind's eye, I could see her meeting me dressed in one of my dress shirts. I think of that look as her ambush gear. It is her sexiest Look. She is one hundred percent woman. She uses every trick in the book when she wants to sway my opinion. I love it. My dick got hard.

When I see Linda in my mind's eye, it's not like looking at a photograph. My visions of her are real and vivid. She moves as she does in real life. Sometimes she speaks or treats me to a giggle or two. Nothing turns me on quicker than a vision of Linda. If she is nude, my arousal can be immediate and powerful. If she is dressed in one of my shirts, the vision is even more effective. On that day, I was highly aroused by the time I got home.

She met at the back door. Guess how she was dressed. She jumped into my arms and kissed me. I enjoyed this initial contact and I held her close for a few extra seconds longer than what was standard for an "I'm-glad-you're-home" kiss. My desire to have her was great.

When I released her, she still held my arm as she does. She said, "Go to the den. I will fix you a drink."

I replied, "I don't need a drink." I held her in place and looked down at her. I said, "That shirt really looks good on you but I've never owned a pink dress shirt in my life. Where did that one come from?"

She giggled and said, "I bought it brand new for me to wear. I hoped it would turn you on.

I chuckled and said, "Well, it worked. Come with me, Baby Doll." I led her through the house and up the stair to our bedroom. I closed the door behind us and realized that I needed something to occupy her while I ditched my clothing. I said, "Light a candle or two."

She didn't hesitate or ask questions. She moved to the bedside table nearest my side of the bed and picked up the lighter that lives there. She was lighting the third candle when I captured her from behind. I spun her around and picked her up off her feet while I kissed her. She relaxed in my arms and cooed for me. When I broke the kiss, she giggled sweetly and began to unbutton the pink shirt.

I helped her with a couple of the buttons but then said, "Leave it on. I want to fuck you while you are wearing it." She giggled again. I carried her to the bed and tucked her under the covers. As usual, the room was cold. I lay beside her and held her while I kissed her again. I could sense the excitement in her. It was my intent to skip the foreplay. I slipped a finger inside her to make sure I could do that without hurting her. She was very wet. She was more excited than I had hoped.

Suddenly, she realized that things were not going the way she had intended. Her normal routine is to cuddle in my chair with me while I am horny and she is half-naked. She plies me with drink and rubs herself against me. She knows how I love her titties.

When she thinks the time is right and I am in the proper mood, she runs her little con on me, whatever it is. She gets me to agree to whatever she is after, then brings me up here and fucks my brains out in way of reward for giving in to her. She was willing to modify her plan. We could have the talk here before we had sex. That would work just as well for her. She tried to slow the action.

I had a different plan. I rolled her over on her back and rose up over her. I used my hand to guide the monster to her entrance and penetrated her completely with one stroke. I did it quickly and bottomed out before I was all the way inside her. I forced my cock the rest of the way in.

She made an unladylike grunt and then uttered two words that are magic to me. She whispered, "Oh, Luke." I felt her melt and surrender to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. Her Kegel muscles did their thing and her pussy became the velvet vice that I love so much. She augmented my every move with undulations of her own. I felt it when her first mini jolted her with pleasure.

I thought, "God, I love this woman."

Three or four minis later and in so many minutes, I felt a real orgasm welling up inside her. Her vocalizations became more urgent. She tried to speak between ragged gasps for air. She begged me not to stop.

Hell, I wasn't going to stop. I fucked her with short rapid strokes that went very deep. She met each trust with one of her own and a whimper. She came very hard but the only sound she made was a high-pitched whine. There wasn't a scream. I filled her with cum and continued to fuck her until she relaxed to lie still in my arms.

She whispered, "Oh, Luke."

I gathered her into my spoon. Her pink shirt was between us. That felt strange. I resolved to take it off her as soon as I had enough energy. Fifteen minutes passed while I held her quietly.

I asked, "What did you want to talk about?"

She answered, "What?"

I replied with whispers in her ear. I said, "I figured you wanted to talk when you met me dressed in ambush gear." I paused and said, "Take it off. I need you to be naked with me." She sat up and wiggled as much as she had to. She shed the shirt. She was highly charged with static electricity from the cold dry air. I could hear the cracks of discharge and see sparks in the semi darkness. I helped her snuggle back down and close to me. I said, "That's much better."

I kissed her behind her ear. I said, "I'm sorry, Baby. I guess that shirt sent me around the bend. I lost control for a few minutes there. We can talk now."

She giggled and said, "You force fucked me, Luke. You made me forget what I was thinking about." She paused for a moment in thought. She said, "Bobby forces me that way." She giggled again. She said, "When you do it, my ego is boosted. It lets me know how much you want me. It's better when you do it."

I asked, "Did I hurt you?"

She answered, "No, not this time." She continued, "You know, I'm just like all the other women in your life. I enjoy it when you hurt me a little. I'm thinking about writing you an anytime pass so you can force fuck me whenever you want. She paused and then whispered, "You don't need a pass for that. Do it sometime when I really don't want it to happen. Let's see how that works out." She giggled.

I thought, "Caroline, Athenais, extagony." I let the thought go but I saved a piece of it for future consideration.

I said, "Well when you remember, we can talk."

A few seconds later, she said, "Oh, I remember. Ed called me today."

I replied, "That's no big surprise. I'll bet he wants you to spend the night with him on our club night next week."

She answered, "Yes, he does. I promised I would ask for a pass."

I decided not to give in right away. I have fun with our talks sometimes. I said, "Well, Sweetheart, actually I had another plan for that night." I felt her stiffen a bit. I continued, "I thought I might arrange a double date with Jim Cassaway and that cute little Indian girl that he introduced us to. We could take them to the club. They are into dancing." I paused and then said, "I dreamed about her. I'm thinking I might want to have a play-date with her sometime."

Linda rolled in my arms to face me. She kissed me under my chin and said, "Luke, Ed is more important right now."

I asked, "How so? You made a point to tell me that Jim wanted to get in your pants the last time we saw him. I asked if you wanted to let that happen and you didn't answer me. I assumed that was a yes."

She giggled and squirmed against me. She said, "I guess it could have been but can't we play with them some other time. Ed is more important."

I said, "That cute little Indian is important to me. I don't want her to forget who I am."

Linda said, "You don't even remember her name. Ed is more important."

I whispered, "Deana Silverhawk, Dee for short. She slipped her card in my pocket and she rubbed her pussy all over me while we danced." After a pause, I said, "She could become very important to me."

Linda went into her "pout mode." I couldn't see it but I knew that her bottom lip had jutted out. She said, "Please Luke. I need Ed to know that we aren't angry with him anymore. He is my friend. He is your friend too. He is more important. I caused all this trouble. I have to make it right. We can play with Jim and Dee some other time, I promise."

I chuckled inside. I talked to myself in my mind. I said, "That went well. It's time to let her have her way. She has acknowledged that she owes me one and she has promised future reparations." I let her stew for a couple of minutes. She assumed I was thinking and she knew to be quiet. She rubbed her pussy on my thigh and left a wet spot there while she snuggled closer to me and cooed. She never misses a trick.

At length, I said, "Okay, Little One. I guess you win again. You can go hang out with your fuck buddy next Friday night." I wanted the whole weekend with Caroline. I asked, "Do you think he might want you for two nights again?"

She jumped on top of me and stuffed her tongue in my mouth. It was a nice kiss. She answered, "Yes, I'm sure he would. Thank you my Luke." She is always especially nice to me when I let her win. I let her win almost every time. Of course, this time I had no real option. She was right. Ed is more important. I only used Jim and Dee to play with her head a bit. I doubt that we can play with Jim and Dee anyway. They are too close to home and Jim hangs out at Ted's Place. I thought, "I might find a way to make a solo call on Dee."

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
682 Followers