Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 48

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't help but feel the monster against her tummy. She captured him in her hand and giggled for me. She said, "I think you are glad to see me."

I squeezed her butt and ground the monster into her belly while we kissed the second time.

She said, "I'm certainly glad to see you." She was gasping for breath and fanning her face with a hand.

I told her that we had a two-hour drive and we had to make two stops along the way. We had already agreed not to go inside the club. We transferred her gear to my truck, locked her car and hit the road.

I love my truck. When you fold the center armrest away, it has a bench seat. Caroline and I could be very close together. She is only slightly bigger than Linda is. She can draw her feet up and lay in the seat with her head on my lap. Imagine that. She might never get another ride in the Triumph.

The first stop was only ten minutes from the club. At the north end of Harry Hines Blvd. there is a hamburger joint we called, "The Hole in the Wall." The building is an old frame structure that may have once been a home for poor country folk. It is old and has that well used and never maintained look.

The hamburgers they make here are sublime. They come in any variation that you could conceive of and of a size to satisfy the hunger of a large man. Orders are placed at a window just inside the entrance. It looks like something you would see at a pawnshop. There are only a few inside tables but we lucked out. There was one available and we claimed it. Most orders are to go. They are delivered in a translucent brown paper bag. The bag is made translucent by the grease that leaks from the sandwich. They are so good.

This was a new experience for Caroline. The north end of Harry Hines is not in the best part of town. Seedy looking people populated the place. There is no way Caroline would have ever been here before. She drew a lot of attention when I walked in with her. You would think that I wouldn't ever take her to a place like this. Modern-day cowboys can get away with this kind of thing. We just put a pistol in our pocket and brazenly go any place that we want to. I've been here dozens of times in the past. I've never had any trouble. The place was in direct contrast to the upscale steak house that I took her to the last time we were together.

We placed our order at the window and walked to the table over an ancient hardwood floor that creaked and bent when you put your weight on it. I always fear that it is going to cave in under me. It never does.

Ten minutes later, the only waitress in the place sauntered up to the table. She was a short black woman that would tip the scales at three-fifty or better. She wore a nasty looking apron over a threadbare dress made of a dark cotton print. She walked on flapping flip-flops. She didn't speak. She hardly lost stride as she flopped our food on the table and walked on. I called after her and asked for a fork. She didn't even acknowledge me but the next time she walked by, she tossed a few plastic forks and knives on the table.

I was ready for her. I reached out and took her hand. I said, "Thank you, Ma'am." I slipped her the ten-dollar bill that I had palmed before she came by this time. That would be the only "thank-you" she would get this evening and probably the only tip.

She paused and looked at the money in her hand. I was rewarded with a look of astonishment on her wrinkled old face. She mumbled, "Yes Suh, you be welcome." She moved on. I considered her tip, money well spent.

We ate. I had ordered bacon cheeseburgers and we shared an order of the best onion rings in Texas. I ate every bite of my food and surprisingly, Caroline ate almost half of hers. We both had a Coke.

As we prepared to leave, the old black woman reappeared. She wrapped what was left of Caroline's cheeseburger in a new piece if aluminum foil and put it in a brown paper bag for her. She said, "Y'all come back now."

I had been wrong about the "thank-you" a while ago. Caroline gave her another one. We left. In the truck, a bubbling Caroline sat close to me like high school girls sit with their boyfriends. She kissed me and whispered, "You are so going to get laid tonight. Larry would never take me to a place like that." I let her comment go. I didn't want to talk about Larry but I knew I would later if the time got right.

Our next stop was twenty-five miles up the road in Denton. I stopped at a large supermarket and we bought food for the weekend. We even had fun doing this. Caroline pretended to be my wife. She made me call her Linda and she put on a show for the people as if she was the little pixy that ran my life. She bossed me around giving orders and shit. I went along with it. I even called her Tinker Bell a couple times. The play-acting got out of hand.

I pulled her to one side and said, "Girl, if you don't cut me some slack, I'm going to force fuck you right here in the produce aisle."

She giggled and said, "Okay. All these good people can look at us and know that I just have to put up with that kind of thing." We laughed together and bought more food than we would need. We headed north and then turned west at Gainesville. We drove into the hard dark as we left the city lights behind.

Caroline sat close and occupied herself by playing with the bulge in my Levi jeans. They were new, a little tight and stiff. She had trouble unbuttoning them, so in another act of chivalry, I helped her. Finally, the monster was freed. She held him and caressed him with her hands for a few minutes. She giggled as she observed my rise in excitement.

She laid down flat on her belly in the seat with her knees bent and her feet resting against the passenger side window. She had both hands free to play with my cock. She seemed mesmerized with it. Her mouth came into play. At first, it was just a kiss and a few sloppy licks. She was making him wet before she sucked the head into her mouth and used her tongue to toy with it. A moment later, she let me slide down her throat. I looked down. All I could see was the back of her head bobbing up and down. She wanted to make me cum.

I was driving at seventy-five miles per hour. It was hard for me to concentrate on the road. I elected to try to keep us alive. I slowed way down. I hadn't had any sex for the past three days. I was full of cum and I knew I couldn't take much of this. It felt so good and she seemed to be having such a good time. I let her continue until I felt myself going extremely close to the edge. It felt so-o g-o-o-o-o-d then. Damn, I wanted to cum in her mouth. I made her stop.

I physically took her off my cock. I said, "Let's save it, Athenais."

She sat up beside me. She was breathing heavily. She licked my ear lobe and whispered, "You would recover before we get to where we're going."

I whispered back to her, "The first one is going to be special for me. I want to be deep in your sweet pussy."

She giggled and said aloud, "Oh that will be special for me too." She giggled and whispered again, "My pussy gets all tingly and I have butterflies when I'm near you. Let's hurry." I boosted our speed back up to seventy-five or maybe a bit more.

It was a little after ten when we drove up to the cabin. We were a bit over three miles off the pavement and we had passed through three locked gates to get here. We weren't likely to have visitors. I thought, "Let the fun begin."

I helped my Caroline out of the truck and led her into the cabin. There were two bedrooms. I led her to the nearest one and turned the covers back on the bed. I used my flashlight to search for any varmints that might be hiding there but I didn't let her know what I was doing. The power wasn't on. That flashlight from my truck was all the light we had. I left it on but it failed when I laid it on the nightstand.

We raced to get naked in the darkness. I wasn't going to get the visual stimulation that her naked body would have given me. I didn't need it. I could hear her enthusiastic giggles and feel her warmth in the cold room. Her scent was intoxicating to me and I knew I was about to taste her.

She got naked before I did. She came to me. I did get to have a vision of her. She looked like a shadow as she moved between a window and me. That window was leaking starlight into the room. My eyes were adjusting to the dark. I conjured up a vision from my memory of what she had looked like in the firelight at the carriage house. My vision looked real. It was ancient and primordial. I felt like a caveman with his mate. Then she was Athenais, the sexiest bitch on the planet. I knew that the witch had cast a spell that let me see what she wanted me to see.

I was thankful for her magic. I reached out from the dark and captured her. I held her close and kissed her. Her body felt warm to me but she was shivering. I tucked her under the covers and then finished undressing before I crawled in beside her. She giggled as she tried to arrange the covers and help me get closer to her. I held her in our spoon and wrapped my large body around her smaller one. She made mewing sounds of contentment.

The sheets smelled clean and fresh but damn, they were cold. Our body heat slowly seeped into them. I thought about it. I had slept alone in this bed one night when the temperature dropped below ten degrees. That's damn cold for Texas. I had left a window cracked that night and there was no heat in this room.

I was warm and comfortable all night. I was covered with a sheet, two wool army blankets and a down comforter. The bed is configured the same way tonight and it's not going to get nearly that cold. Caroline and I aren't going to freeze to death. I chuckled to myself and thought, "I will get to snuggle with her."

I had both my arms around her. She was hugging one of them. She wiggled her butt and said, "M-m-m-m, I love being wrapped in all this muscle. Hold me."

I squeezed her a little tighter. She rolled in my arms to face me. I rolled to my back and she wound up on top of me. She held the monster in her hand and asked in a whisper, "Didn't you tell me you wanted some pussy, Big Guy?"

I laughed quietly and thought, "I like your attitude, Sweetheart." I answered her question, "I did say that and I do want some but I want to properly work up to it." I forced her over on her back and pulled the covers over my head. I lay on top of her and let her feel some of my weight. She giggled sweetly and held my face in her hands while she kissed me. She is very good at that. Her kisses are special.

I spent a minute or so licking and kissing my way down her body. I spent that whole time teasing her clit with a finger. She didn't need any of this. She was already very wet and she wanted to fuck. She was letting me do this because she knows I like our foreplay. She enjoys it too.

Sex is always better for me if the girl is extremely excited. This one was getting there. I sucked her clit into my mouth and slipped an already wet finger inside her. She mewed, rolled her hips and thrust her pussy into my face. She fucked me gently this way and beautiful erotic sounds came out of her. I could still breathe until she put her hands on the back of my head and tried to force my face inside her pussy.

I never felt her have a little one. The nicest big one just suddenly overwhelmed her. I felt powerful contractions with my finger that was inside her. She fucked my face a little harder but there wasn't any screaming and she gave me no instructions. She was gasping for air and trying to catch her breath through the whole event. It had caught her by surprise.

When I was sure she was past her peak, I crawled up her body and helped the monster find his way inside her. Damn, it felt good. I became motionless and just let my cock soak in her wet welcoming warmth.

She whispered, "O God yes, Luke. Fuck me. I'm going to cum again right now."

I thought, "Damn, this girl is hot like a firecracker." I fucked her rhythmically with long deep strokes.

She met my thrust and tried to up the tempo. She was on the verge of orgasm already. I held her sweet ass in both my hands and force myself even deeper. I tried to touch her heart with my prick.

She whispered again, "Extagony, Luke. Hurt me."

I fucked her hard with powerful strokes. Her pussy squeezed me like the Chinese handcuffs we played with when we were kids. She didn't remain quiet through this one. She wailed like a banshee on the Irish moors. The convulsions I felt in her body were violent. They alone must have hurt her. I filled her with cum. There was a lot of it after my abstinence of the past three days. She couldn't hold it all. I knew we were going to have a wet spot in our bed. I seemed like I just kept cumming. My orgasm was almost as good as hers. We kept fucking each other until there was no reason to go on. I rolled off her.

I was overheated. I stuck a leg out from under the covers and let the cold night air carry some of the heat away. I pulled the blankets away from my face and filled my lungs with that same cold, oxygen-rich, country, night air. I think Caroline was doing the same thing. We relaxed and regained our breath. Caroline induces an after-glow in me that is different from anything I had ever felt before. I noticed it the first time we were together but I didn't fully appreciate it. It must have been more of her witchcraft. I lay there and enjoyed it.

Caroline was enjoying herself too. She made deep coos and soft mewing sounds as she recovered. Her smaller body cooled faster than mine did. Soon she found her way back under the covers and snuggled closer to me. She said, "That was so good it hurt."

I chuckled and said, "Extagony?"

I could barely hear her giggle. She replied, "Oh yes." Then she said, "No one has ever been that deep inside me. I thought your prick was going to come out of my mouth. You make me so happy to be here with you."

I gathered her close and held her. We lay quietly together and basked in that special after-glow for at least another half hour. There was a wet spot but the bed was big enough that we could move away from it. At length, I said, "I've got to get up and get the power turned on."

She kissed my cheek and said, "Just stay here with me until daylight comes. You will be able to see better then."

I chuckled and said, "You will need hot water and a warm bathroom." I held her for another minute and said, "It will only take a minute, I'll be right back." I slipped out of the warm bed.

I couldn't make my flashlight work but there was an old coal oil storm lantern on the mantelpiece in the main room. I could see a little bit. I went to the fireplace and found the lantern. I lit it with a kitchen match from the box beside it. Under my breath, I said, "Let there be light."

I went to the electrical closet and opened the breaker panel. I was pleasantly surprised. The master switch was closed, as were the breakers for the water heater and the hot tub. We already had hot water. I closed all the other breakers and I could feel the cabin coming alive around me. Lights came on in the kitchenette and the bathroom. I also saw a glow in the large radiant heater in the main room.

It was cold and I was naked. I went to the bathroom and made sure the space heater was on. Then I steeled myself and went to the back porch. I checked the thermometer hanging there. It said thirty-eight degrees. I thought, "We won't have a freeze tonight but if we do, it will be very light." Then I checked the hot tub. The thermometer there was squared up on one hundred, only one degree below optimum.

Everything in the rest of the little four rooms and a bath cabin checked out. I was still naked and it was still cold. I walked out onto the front porch anyway. I stood in the dark and took a good old country piss off the far corner. The sky was clear and the stars were magnificent. There was a crescent moon. It had just rose from below the horizon and seemed very close. I thought, "Athenais must see this."

I hurried back to the bedroom and crawled into our warm bed. Caroline said, "Oh, Luke. You are so cold." She cuddled close to me and shared her body's warmth.

To be continued...