Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 50

Story Info
What Happens in Atlantic City.
10.5k words
4.06
13.8k
11
0

Part 50 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
683 Followers

Hello again, everyone,

Luke has asked me if I wanted to write another chapter and I told him I would enjoy doing it. I had fun playing with the first one.

I had mostly good feedback. Thank you. The most common complaint was my being too long-winded. I am a girl, and we talk a lot. When Luke edited this story, it too was far too long. We could not agree on what should be edited away, so we decided to submit it for publication as two chapters.

For those of you who labeled me a slut and a harlot. "Judge not, that ye be not judged," (Mathew 7:1) I have thought worse of myself in the past, but I have also long since been forgiven and I have forgiven myself.

Luke says that I have always honored my covenant with him. I think I have, at least in my deeds, but maybe not always in my thoughts. We did live under a different moral code than most of you, for a time.

Please forgive my use of strong language. It has become easier for me to use than it has been in the past. I will try not to go overboard with it.

Linda

XXXXX

Hall Pass Ch. 50 - What Happens in Atlantic City

By: Linda

It was the Sunday after our February club date. It had been a wild weekend even for us. I had spent the weekend with Ed Fuller and Luke had taken Caroline Bixby to his hunting cabin for a couple of days. I was glad to be home with Luke. I was curled up close to him in his recliner. He was holding me and sipping from a cold bottle of beer while I drank a glass of wine. It makes me feel warm in the middle to be with him after we have been separated.

I knew that this was going to turn into a truth time, and I had something I wanted to tell him. I said, "I danced with Larry."

The Larry I was talking about was Larry Bixby, Caroline's husband. He had impressed me as being a wall-eyed jerk of the first magnitude the first time I met him. I had sworn to never speak to him again.

Luke replied, "Oh yeah. Tell me how that came about."

I said, "Ed had to work for a little while Friday night. He talked me into putting a dress on and going out into the club with him. I think he wanted to show me off. He is a little boy inside. He is very proud of nailing the Ice Queen. He wants other people to know. I was silly to think I could keep our relationship a secret around the club.

We danced together and drew quite a bit of attention. Everyone knew that we were spending time together. I was enjoying myself." I took a breath and continued, "Anyway, after our second dance, Ed had to leave me for a few minutes to take care of some problem or another. He acquired a glass of wine for me and sat me at the bar. Tommy was bartending and Ed told him to watch over me until he returned."

I continued, "A minute later, Larry was standing there. He captured my hand in his and spoke to me in a voice so soft that no one else could hear. He said, "Linda, I know you think of me as the biggest asshole in Texas. I deserve nothing less for the way I treated you the night we met." He paused and looked at me through eyes that would have made an ice burg melt. He said, "Please dance with me once. I can't stand the thought of you thinking of me that way. I am so sorry for the way I acted. I need enough time to beg you to forgive me."

Luke was quiet so I went on, "Caroline had explained to me about Larry's state of mind the night we met. She had told him that she was going to sleep with you. She was punishing him for cheating on her." I said, "Caroline had asked me to give him a second chance. She explained that he was a much better man than I believed him to be. Her best argument was that she had married him. I didn't think that she would be attracted to an absolute dip-shit." After another pause, I said, "You practically told me to give him another shot at being friends with me. I think you are beginning to like him."

Luke kissed my cheek and said, "So, you danced with him and he asked you to forgive him. Was he successful in his quest?"

I giggled and said, "Well, I will dance with him again if he asks. He did impress me in several ways just like you said he would."

Luke said, "For selfish reasons, I hope that you and he at least learn to tolerate each other. That would be better for Caroline and me. She is special, Linda. I want to have a long term relationship with her if I can."

I felt a small explosion of jealousy inside me. I couldn't help it. I could sense that Caroline and Luke were having too much fun together. The only long-term fuck-buddy that Luke ever had was Michelin Wilkinson. She lives six thousand miles away. Caroline is right down the road. Then I thought of Barbra Porter, but then she is not the same thing. Luke and I are both comfortable with her. I have never considered her to be a threat.

Luke said, "Caroline could be my friend like Ed is yours. I want her to be your friend too, like Ed is mine."

For some reason that made me feel better. I already thought of Caroline as my friend. I had for a long time. I spent a minute thinking about Larry. He had made me feel good in his arms. He had acted like an alpha. I wondered if my first impression of him was unfair. I should have felt some empathy for him. I remembered how hurt Luke was when I told him I wanted to sleep with someone else. I wondered if Larry and I could be close.

I said, "I'm hungry. What would you like for supper?"

We had sandwiches at the kitchen island. Luke and I agreed that we were glad that February was over. We had been far too active, but the perfect storm was over. We promised not to get into that kind of situation again. We planned to take March off except for our regular club date and we planned for that to be private. We would dance and visit with friends but we promised each other that we would sleep together that night.

Luke walked me through our shower and then took me to bed. I slept in his arms like a baby.

XXXXX

Luke walked in from work on the next Thursday evening and I was waiting for him with a drink. I was feeling naughty inside and I was hoping that if I was subtle and properly risqué in my approach, I might entice him into a little hanky-panky before dinner. I was wet and tingly. I always like to try to make him think that this kind of thing is his idea.

The truth is I was horny. I was at the grocery store earlier and the cutest young man had blatantly flirted with me while we were in line to check out. Of course, I smiled, looked at the floor and blushed for him. I can blush at will. I was just having fun. Sometimes I find myself being a bit of a tease.

As I was leaving the store, he approached me in the parking lot. I had two large bags that I was trying to manage and he offered to carry them to my car for me. Of course, I let him. I wanted to have a more close-up and personal interaction with him while no one was near us. His smile and his twinkling grey eyes got to me. He had to be ten years younger than me. That alone will turn a girl's head. He might have been putting off some powerful pheromones too. He smelled fresh and clean but my first whiff of him set off a reaction in me.

Butterflies fluttered in my stomach and I felt new moisture forming inside me. My pussy tingled. I tried to hide my reaction but I knew he could see the effect he was having on me.

He was what I call a young Alpha. I'm sure that he had this effect on many women. He had to know of his power. He was utilizing it so well.

He skillfully propositioned me without being the least bit crude. He made me feel flattered when he whispered to me about what he wanted to share with me. I got dizzy. Under the right circumstances, I would have fucked him right there in the parking lot, but I did manage to maintain control. I successfully fended him off, but barely.

I thought about fucking Luke. Actually, I thought about Luke fucking me. I told the young man that I was married. He backed down right away, but only a notch or two. He hadn't completely given up. I gave him my prettiest smile. I also told him that his was the best offer that I had received all day, and I was flattered that he took an interest in me. I took his forearm in my hand, and I held it while I stood on my tiptoes and kissed his cheek.

I sat down in my car and closed the door. I smiled again at him while I cranked it up and got it moving. I made sure that he was clear, and I drove slowly away.

I wasn't wearing a bra. I rarely do except at work. I had been aroused, and my nipples were very hard. They rubbed against my blouse. I let my fingers touch the fleshy little button in the top of my still tingling pussy. It would have been so easy to make myself cum as I drove. I didn't let it happen. I decided to save it for Luke. I used a wad of tissues to absorb some of the juices leaking out of me.

I cleaned myself properly when I got home. I had settled down some by then. Now, all I had to do was attract Luke's attention.

That turned out to be no problem at all. Luke always kisses me when he comes home. He took me in his arms and I kissed him a little too fervently maybe. I let my body mold itself to his, and I rubbed my pussy against his leg. I got his attention.

He said, "My, my, Tinker Bell. Aren't you the horny little vixen today? I love it when I come home and find you this way. He kissed me again and then asked, "What turned you on?"

I hadn't planned to tell him about the young man at the store, but when he asks, I always tell him the truth. I answered, "A younger man flirted with me at the grocery store earlier. I guess it did turn me on a little."

Luke chuckled and took my hand. He said, "Come upstairs with me, Little One. I think I'm in the mood to scratch that itch for you."

We wound up racing up the stairs shedding clothes as we went. I got naked first, and then I helped Luke out of his clothes. In the end, I wound up on my knees in front of him. His already hard cock was bobbing in the air in front of my face. With no direction from me, my tongue snaked out and flicked the underside of the tip. I captured it in my hands and sucked the head into my mouth. I had to taste it.

Luke held my head in place and began to fuck my mouth slowly. He enjoys me this way but usually just as foreplay. When he reaches completion, he will want to plant his seed deep in my belly. I like it when it happens that way. His sumptuous cock makes me feel so full. I want to feel it throb as he empties himself somewhere behind my belly button. I will cum for him, probably more than once.

The cute young man at the Grocery store truly was a young alpha. He was fresh and magnetic. He did turn me on, but he was a mere boy compared to Luke. This powerful man owns me.

I felt the first wave of pleasure as my first baby orgasm rippled through my body. Luke hadn't even touched my pussy yet. We have been married for over twenty years. I have had him inside me at least a thousand times. He still affects me this way. He can make me have little orgasms from across the room just with his special look. He is my soul mate. God, I love this man.

He loves me too. The sex that we share is a big thing. We have developed our physical lovemaking into an art over the years. Still, it is a minor thing when compared to the involvement of our souls. The emotion and pure raw love that we share is the true essence of our relationship. It is a powerful thing that protects us. Nothing or no one could ever come between us. If I were to lose Luke, I would want to die.

Luke pulled his cock away from my face. I had given it up reluctantly at his insistence. He picked me up bodily and kissed me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and shared his sweet kiss while he carried me to our bed.

Luke is twice my size. I weigh one hundred, ten pounds when I'm fat. Luke weighs two, twenty, and he is a foot taller than I am. He calls me his pixie. He nicknamed me, Tinker Bell, a long time ago. He can manhandle my small body with seemingly little effort. I love it. He is so powerful and his body is beautiful too. He has large well-toned flowing muscles. I feel so safe and loved when he holds me.

I was very wet and very ready. I wanted his cock inside me. I whispered to him, "We can skip the foreplay." We do skip the foreplay on occasion. I could tell by the way that he laid me down that it wasn't going to be that way today.

Luke enjoys our foreplay. He was about to make me cum with his tongue. That's okay. I like that. He lay close to me and kneaded my breast while he kissed me. He let his hands explore my body. He knew where all of my sensitive spots were. He visited every one of them with his fingers and then his tongue. He licked and sucked my nipples as if he was hungry for breast milk. He explored my belly button with his tongue as he caressed my clit and then slipped a finger inside me. He pulled some of my wetness out with his finger and massaged my love button with it. I was so excited. I was very near orgasm. I was having little ones but a big one was bubbling inside me. I wanted to wait until Luke sucked my clit into his mouth. I knew that was about to happen and then it did. My body squirmed trying to be closer to him.

One of his long thick fingers penetrated me. It went straight to my G-spot and moved to tickle me there. He sucked my clitoris into his mouth and held it between his teeth while he tortured it with his tongue. I placed my hands on the back of his head and pulled him deeper into my sloppy cunt. I fucked his face with a rocking motion of my hips. My excitement grew. My movements became involuntary as I lost control. My ass came off the bed as I bucked hard under him. I tried not to hurt him. I had bloodied his nose this way once.

A picture of the young man at the grocery store flashed through my mind. He had told me that he wanted to eat my pussy, among other things. I closed my eyes so hard that my full field of vision became a mass of twinkling stars. I clamped Luke's head in place with my thighs. He couldn't escape if he wanted to. I knew he didn't want to. I wished that he could crawl inside me. I came violently.

My first contractions were powerful. My pussy felt almost empty, but he did have a finger inside me. I wanted his cock. I needed it. My orgasm was good anyway. My whole body convulsed. I fucked his face and gave myself to the sweet ecstasy he had generated in me. My body froze in place and vibrated as the depth of my orgasm enveloped me.

I reached the peak of climax and began to come down. My body shuddered in contentment and my beautiful husband shoved me over the hump and back into a second orgasm. It sounded far away, but I heard myself scream this time. I held Luke and fucked him until I froze. This second orgasm was a surprise. It was better than the first. My mind focused on what he was doing to me. I begged him not to stop.

My mind drifted in a euphoric haze as I recovered. I realized that Luke couldn't breathe. I released him from my grip and let my legs fall away. He breathed deeply and recovered quickly. He moved on top of me and slipped his tongue into my mouth. He tasted like strawberry flavored pussy juice. His face was wet with it. I kissed him and helped his cock find its way to my entrance. He pushed inside and began his irresistible invasion of my body.

His thrust was slow but not to be denied. I couldn't have stopped him if I had wanted to. I can't imagine wanting to. I needed this thing of his flesh to fill me. I let myself relax and I opened myself to him. He told me once that he always feels my body surrender to him. That's what just happened. I submitted to him completely. I needed him to fuck me. I wanted him to take me any way he wished. I begged him to fuck me hard. I wanted him to hurt me.

I wanted to help him cum. He was so deep in me. I felt so full. I consciously flexed my Kegel muscles, and I tried to make my hungry cunt suck him in deeper.

He rose up off me and supported his weight on his arms. He said, "Look."

I looked down between our bodies. I watched as he slowly thrust in and out of me. He would withdraw and I could watch his cock appear from within my slick pussy. It glistened with my juices. It was hard and engorged with blood. Heavy veins showed prominently just beneath the skin. It was such an erotic sight. He pushed it back inside me and then withdrew again several times while I watched. It did something to me. I wanted it. I wrapped him in my legs and pulled him inside me. I wouldn't let him withdraw. His strokes became shorter and deeper. He instinctively fucked me harder. I felt him move closer to orgasm. He became even bigger and harder.

I moaned in his ear, "M-m-m-m, my God ye-e-s-s-s, Luke. Fuck me, cum with me. I'm almost there."

I felt his cock swell even more as his first spasm happened. He paused at the point of his deepest penetration long enough for his powerful stream of cum to splash inside of me. I could see it happen in my mind's eye. I wanted it to happen again. It did. His luscious cock throbbed inside me. This is what I had wanted. I whispered, "Oh, Luke."

I lost myself without warning. I don't think I screamed this time. I couldn't spare the energy. My pussy contracted on its own and squeezed him. My whole body uncontrollably bucked and thrashed frantically under him. He forcefully took control of me and held me in place. I gave myself to him and he used me. He emptied himself. It was wonderful, but it was over far too soon.

I must have passed out. I had done that before, and it scared me. It had frightened me a lot the first time it happened, but not so much this time. It had happened several times now. I knew I was all right. I was never out for more than a few seconds. I hid it from Luke because I knew it would scare the shit out of him.

When I became aware again, I found myself in a different world. Luke had gathered me into the position that we call our spoon. We were both lying on our left side. I was in front almost in a fetal position with Luke's larger body wrapped around me. He was holding me in his strong arms.

We were both still breathing hard trying to replenish the oxygen in our bodies. We were still shedding excess heat into the cool air of the room. I hadn't been away long, certainly not more than a few seconds.

We calmed down and cooled off. Luke drew the covers over us, and I wiggled my butt as I snuggled closer to him. He chuckled and kissed the back of my neck. I wrapped myself in the familiar feelings of warmth and security that I feel when this powerful man holds me this way.

Luke began to breathe evenly, and then his breath became shallow and rhythmic. In another few minutes, he was asleep. He was sound asleep. I hoped that he would dream of me.

I decided that this was good. I wanted a few minutes to be alone with my own thoughts. Maybe after that, I would nap with Luke. It was still early. I could fix a quick supper for us later this evening.

I thought about how my life was going. Luke and I had married young. We were monogamous for over twenty years. I had found myself looking at other men and wondering. Then I realized that Luke was looking across the fence too. A few years ago, we wound up opening our marriage by inviting a young woman to our bed. She had been a friend of Luke's before and we found out that she was bisexual and wanted to sleep with both of us. It was a way for us to step outside our marriage together.

I had no homosexual experience, but I had always been curious. The three of us enjoyed our ménage a trios and we repeated it. I don't think of myself as bisexual, but I can enjoy being with another woman under the right circumstances. I have experimented with a few others since then. She has become a good friend, and I think of her as our shared fuck-buddy. Sometimes she and I gang up on Luke and fuck him into oblivion. Then we share some juicy one on one girl time with each other. It's a very pleasant way to spend an evening.

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
683 Followers