Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 58

Story Info
Little Sister 3.
11.7k words
4.41
11.6k
12
0

Part 58 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hall Pass Ch. 58 - Little Sister 3

Continued from Ch. 56 - Little Sister 2...

By: LewdLuke

I asked, "Did she disappoint you?"

Eric laughed and said, "Oh, not in the slightest. It is just as you said it would be. I welcome the break. As you said, she is a machine." He said, "Thank you so much for sharing her."

I replied, "Well, thank you for sharing Anne with me."

He laughed and said, "There are no thanks necessary on that account. She doesn't belong to me. She would have come to you if I had told her not to." He paused and shook his head. He looked at me and spoke quietly, "I haven't had any control over that girl since she reached her sixteenth birthday. Truthfully, I didn't have much before then."

I wanted to tell him that I knew something of his incestuous relationship with Anne but I decided not to. Really, I didn't know that much anyway. I figured that she would tell him if she wanted him to know that she had told me. If he wanted to talk about it, he could approach me. I let it go.

I had a more pressing problem running around in my head anyway. I was thinking of what Eric had just said about my Linda. I was also remembering the bout I had with the evil green monster the night before. I had to make something special happen for Linda and me during our coming night together.

XXXXX

Eric and I drove through the main gate at the ranch about twenty minutes early. I figured that we had beaten the girls home but the garage door was down so I couldn't tell whether Linda's car was there or not. We went into the house through the kitchen door and heard laughing and giggling coming from upstairs.

Linda and Anne came down a minute later. Linda was carrying the bed linen from the blue room.

Linda said, "We changed the sheets and pillowcases in the blue room and the pool house." She giggled and said, "Both beds smelled as if some lucky girl got shagged properly in them." She got a little laugh from each of us.

Linda tossed the soiled sheets into the laundry room hamper and then came to me for a hug. I got one from Anne too. Eric had slipped off to a bathroom so he was left out.

Linda kissed my cheek and whispered, "I'm going to sleep in my bed with my husband tonight." She giggled. She added, "Maybe I'll get shagged properly there."

For Anne's benefit, I replied, "Don't count on it, Sweetheart. Anne has shagged me so properly for the past two days that my Willie is worn to a nub."

Anne came to us and hugged us both. She asked, "Where did you find him, Linda? Does he have a brother?"

Linda laughed and said, "I have a plan. I'm going to give him back to you tomorrow morning but he will be useless by then. She paused and continued, "Then I'm going to spend the next two days shagging your beautiful brother so properly that the girls in Scotland will never let me back into their country."

Eric was standing by the door. He said, "I like the last part of that plan." We all had a laugh. Linda went to him and kissed him.

There was a lull in our banter. Anne asked, "Is there any way I could have a cup of tea?"

Linda said, "Yes Mam, tea for four in five minutes." She took a real teapot from its hanger on the wall. She rinsed it out and then filled it with water and set it on the electric stovetop. She set four mugs, sugar, cream and tea bags on the island. I retrieved teaspoons and the cookie jar.

Anne and Eric sat on the far side together. I excused myself and went to the patio. I took the cover off the older grill and got a charcoal fire going. It was my night to do steaks. Charcoal is so much better for steaks than gas. I have chunk style charcoal made from mesquite wood. It is even better because it burns hotter. I left the newer gas grill covered.

I went back into the kitchen just as Linda was pouring boiling water into the mugs. It had been less than five minutes. We spent the next fifteen minutes having tea and talking about everything but sex.

Anne was looking out at the pool. She asked, "How warm is the water in the pool?"

I answered, "It is heated. I still have it set for springtime. It should be right at eighty-five degrees Fahrenheit. That might be a bit high for you. It's quite a bit warmer than where we went swimming yesterday." I looked at Linda and said, "We swam in the lake for a few minutes." Linda giggled,

Anne said. "I want to go swimming in the pool."

Linda said, "Let's wait until after we eat. We can sit in the hot tub, drink some wine and then swim. I will go with you. We could all go for that matter."

Anne said, "That is a plan. Let's fix dinner. How can I help?"

I had thawed two damn fine porterhouse steaks that were close to twenty ounces each and two eight-ounce filet mignon for the girls. They were from a Brangus steer from our herd. My intent was to impress our guests. I inquired as to how our guests preferred their meat prepared and then grilled it to perfection. The girls prepared salad and microwaved potatoes. They also set the patio table.

Eric was duly impressed with the meal and he said so. He asked about the steaks.

I said, "They are from a steer that we raised. He was eight-teen months old and weighed in at about thirteen hundred pounds when we sent him to the slaughterhouse. He was hung and aged for twenty-one days at thirty-six degrees Fahrenheit before he was butchered and frozen." I said, "We do three or four a year to supply beef for us and our ranch foreman's family. They use a lot more than we do. He has a house full of children."

Anne giggled and said, "Linda told me that you have all but adopted their youngest daughter. I would like to meet her before we leave."

Linda said, "Her mother, Maria, has offered to prepare a genuine Mexican dinner for us. If you like, I could ask her to do that Friday evening. She genuinely would enjoy doing it. We could invite her family. The kids enjoy swimming in our pool and I think the two of you would enjoy meeting Maria and her husband."

Eric said, "I understand that they are of Hispanic descent."

I replied, "They are Hispanic but their nationality is American. Their family has been on this land since long before Europeans came here. Texas was part of Mexico at that time."

Eric and Anne agreed that they would love to meet them. Linda called Maria right then and set it up. Dinner would be at six, Friday evening.

After dinner, we all shared a drink. We had all eaten too much and had agreed to put dessert off until later. As usual, I had cooked too much meat. We would have enough for sandwiches at another time.

Anne suggested that we move our conversation to the hot tub. Eric and I went to the pool house and changed into swimsuits and we uncovered the hot tub. The girls quickly put the kitchen and patio back together. They changed into Bikinis while I put the makings for more drinks on a tray and in an ice bucket.

Eric and I were in the tub before the girls emerged from the pool house. The warm water felt good. Giggles and chatter drew our attention to a most beautiful sight. Anne had spent the last two days trying to fuck me into oblivion. I felt as though I was pretty well fucked down but when I saw them, the monster moved. I laughed inside. I thought, "I get to sleep with the pretty one tonight."

By the time they got in the water, I was hard. Linda sat on my lap, grasped him in her hand and giggled. She whispered, "Bedtime in two hours, tops."

In deference to Eric and Anne, Linda moved off my lap. It would have been awkward to have a brother and sister watching us cuddle. I wondered how this was going to work out. I wondered if they would wind up in the same bed later. I decided that I wouldn't condone it or frown upon it. If it happened, I would try to pretend I didn't know. I thought, "If they weren't brother and sister we would be skinny dipping right now. This is going to be awkward."

Linda asked, "Anne, is there anything you want to do in the next two days?"

Anne thought for a moment or two. She answered, "Yes there is. I would like to have a complete day and night alone with your beautiful husband. It might be a long time before we are together again." She paused and said, "Luke, take me to the, Six Flags Over Texas, theme park. I read about it. I want to ride the big roller coaster." She paused and then asked, "It's not too far from here, is it?"

I laughed and sipped my drink. I replied, "We can do that. It is an hour and a half drive but we can make the trip fun. I would enjoy it too."

She said, "Then you can take me to dinner in one of your sleaziest secret places. Maybe, one of those black folk's BBQ places that you spoke of. We can spend the night in a cheap hotel and you can shag me properly." She giggled and said, "Several times if you want. My screams will keep the neighbors awake."

I said, "But you aren't a screamer."

She giggled and answered, "I can be for one night."

I looked at Eric and asked, "Do you and Linda want to go with us?"

Linda chimed in. She said, "We weren't invited. The operative word in Anne's request was, "alone." I am willing to allow her that." She paused and said, "I might take Eric to our club. I would like to dance with him."

I laughed and said, "You're not fooling me, Girl. You want to show your young Adonis off."

Linda giggled and said, "Maybe."

I looked at Eric and asked, "Are you okay with all this?"

He laughed and said, "I like to dance." We laughed and giggled in the hot tub long enough for our dinner to settle and to become pleasantly lit.

Presently, Anne climbed the steps up and out of the tub. She walked to the shallow end of the pool and down those steps. The temperature difference was about twenty degrees between the hot tub and the warm pool. I'm sure the pool seemed cold to her. She walked into the water until it was about knee deep and then did a shallow dive off the last step into the three-foot deep water. She glided smoothly along the bottom into the deeper water. She moved like a sea creature. She appeared to belong in the water.

Eric moved to follow Anne and Linda moved back to my lap. I whispered in her ear, "I get to sleep with the pretty one tonight."

She giggled for me and wiggled against my stiffening cock. She replied in a whisper of her own, "I need you to hold me and tell me you love me."

I drew her a bit closer and held her a bit tighter. I kissed her forehead and said, "I will always love you, Tinker Bell." I sensed that she needed it, so I squeezed her even tighter. A sweet coo came from deep within her petite body. She snuggled close to me.

We shared a more serious kiss and held each other for another minute before we went to the pool to be with our guests. I became accustomed to the cooler water in just a moment. It felt good. Linda stayed very close to me. That felt good too.

The four of us played together for an hour or so between breaks for drinks. We splashed and chased each other. Both of the girls would gang up on me and then they would gang up on Eric. They were being risqué to the point of lewdness with me and then I noticed that they were treating Eric in the same manner.

Anne was the first to lose her top. She came to me and rubbed her boobs in my face. I caught her and sucked a nipple into my mouth. She squealed like a piglet caught in a gate. A few seconds later, I heard a similar squeal from Linda. By the time I looked, Eric had stuck his tongue into her mouth to shut her up. Linda was completely naked.

We were only a few feet apart. I separated myself from Anne and captured Linda in my arms. I said, "I'm taking this one to bed before this gets completely out of hand. Breakfast will be at ten in the morning." I threw her over my shoulder as a fireman would and climbed the stairs out of the pool. Linda was giggling. She pretended to struggle.

Eric wished us a good night and Anne blew me a kiss. She looked at me with an impish grin on her face. She said, "There are monsters in the blue room."

I left them in the pool together and I thought, "They can sleep wherever they want."

I winked at Anne and carried my Linda into the house and up the stairs to our room. When I opened the door, I realized that Linda had come up earlier. The bed was turned down and our candles were burning. The A/C was running wide open and the temperature must have been around sixty.

Linda said, "Put me down. I need to tinkle."

I sat her down and she scurried into the bathroom. I gave her a few minutes and then followed her when I heard the water running in the shower. Twenty minutes later, we had rinsed the pool water off and I had dried her hair. I took her to bed. Hardly anything naughty had passed between us. I realized that neither of us had any urgent need. Actually, I just wanted to hold her.

I pulled the covers over us and she snuggled close to me. She whispered, "Hold me, Luke. Tell me you love me."

I held her very close and maybe a mite too tight. I whispered, "You know, I really do love you." I let it rest for two or three heartbeats and then added, "More than anything."

She cooed and I felt her little fingers wrap themselves around my cock. The monster began to stiffen. She said, "Luke, I do need for you to hold me and love me before we sleep. It's still early. Let's go slow and make it last."

I kissed her and found her love button with a finger. She was far too dry. I moistened my finger in my mouth and made her button wet that way. She cooed and opened herself to me. I found some moisture inside her but not nearly enough. The pool had robbed her of her juices. She flinched when I probed her. I had felt her flinch like that before. Besides being dry, she was sore. I pulled my finger out of her and toyed with her wet clit.

This was my Linda. I knew that her body would prepare itself for sex rather quickly. She would soon be gushing new lubricant as she became aroused but I would have to give her at least a few minutes. I wasn't in any real hurry anyway.

I spoke softly and said, "You are sore."

She kissed me on my jawline and with a giggle whispered, "I'm not too sore."

I asked, "Have you hooked up with a young stud that is hung like your buddy, Ed?"

She wiggled and laughed this time. She answered, "Eric is no bigger than you and he made me a little sore the same way that you do sometimes." A moment later, she added, "I'm not too sore." She was slowly dry fucking my thigh for emphasis.

The sounds of play came up from the pool area. Linda slipped out of bed and went to the window to look. She came back to me and I gathered her into our spoon.

She said, "They were getting out of the pool. Anne had put her top back on." She paused and then asked, "What did Anne mean when she told you that there were monsters in the blue room?"

I hadn't wanted the subject to come up but here it was. I thought, "Anne said that I was free to tell Linda about her and Eric's relationship." I had intended to tell her but not until after they had left.

I asked, "What would you think if I told you that Anne and Eric have or at least at one time had an incestuous relationship?"

Linda turned over in my arms and rose up on an elbow to look in my eyes. She said, "I knew it. Tell me everything you know."

I replied, "Tell me what you know."

She said, "Nothing really. It's just the way he spoke of her. It sounded as though he was speaking from personal experience. What did she mean about the monsters in the blue room?"

I answered, "She told me the story of how their sexual relationship started. She said that when she was two or three years old, monsters would hide in her closet and under her bed. She said that she was afraid of them so she would go to Eric's room and sleep with him." I paused and said, "I think she was telling me that she was going to sleep in the pool house tonight." I thought for a few seconds and then added, "If she was asking for permission, I guess I gave it to her. I just winked at her and carried you away from them."

Linda was excited. She said, "We can watch them with the camera."

I replied, "I don't think so. That wouldn't be right, would it?"

She said, "Why not? Eric told me that he gave you permission to watch us if you wanted. What's good for the goose..." She continued, "Now, tell me the whole story."

I spent ten minutes or so recounting Anne's account of what led up to her first orgasm. I damn near used the same words.

Linda took my hand and placed it on her honey pot. I slipped a finger inside. There was plenty of moisture there now. She whispered, "I need you to do me but I want to wait until after we watch them." Then she asked, "Why would you think there was any more to their story than what she told you?"

I answered, "Well, She did make one unrelated comment earlier. She said that Eric taught her to deep throat." I chuckled and said, "She is very good at it."

Linda smacked my chest and said, "That's more than I wanted to know. You need to remember how we play this game but the tale is getting juicier."

I said, "I don't hear anything from the pool." I slipped out of bed and peeked this time. They were sitting in two of the lounge chairs and having a drink. They were just talking. I couldn't hear what they were saying. Linda couldn't stand it. She came to stand beside me.

As we watched, they finished their drinks and stood together. Anne gave Eric a sisterly peck on the cheek and started for the patio door to the house. Eric went into the pool house. Linda and I crawled back into our bed and curled up in our warm spot. We heard Anne come up the stairs.

Linda said, "I guess that she decided to sleep with the monsters." She giggled. She squeezed my monster and said, "She needs two of them to replace this one."

I asked, "How is it that you have never been afraid of the monster?" I made him move in her hand.

She giggled and whispered, "I was at first. He looked so formidable and I didn't know what he was capable of. I didn't think I could possibly get something that big inside of me. I have been hanging out with him for a long time now. He has always been good to me. He loves me." She rolled up to be on top and brought her knees up to rest on either side of me. She lay on my chest and shared a sweet open-mouthed kiss with me. She whispered, "I'm very wet now."

My own arousal was more pronounced. I wanted to be inside her and at the same time, I wanted the feelings inside of me to grow and blossom into something more powerful. I could feel Linda's need intensify. She purred and our kisses conveyed the want that we were both feeling.

She whispered, "Make this last. Hold me. Tell me you love me and make me believe it." She was sliding her button up and down the length of a very hard cock. She was making the monster wet with her juices.

It would have been so easy to slip him inside her little sore pussy. I held him in check. I thought, "Make it last for her, Luke." We continued for twenty minutes or more. I told her I loved her several times. I helped my sweet wife through several of her little ones but I kept her away from the big one. I definitely enjoyed this interlude with a tit in my mouth and a finger in her sweet pussy most of the time.

Sound from the stairway attracted our attention. Linda escaped from me and went to the window. She watched for a moment and then came back to bed. She said, "Anne went to the pool house. Her hair was down and she was wearing a robe. She showered before she went to him." She hesitated and then said, "Crank up the camera."

I asked, "Baby, have you completely forgotten what we were doing?"

She giggled and clasped my hard cock in her hand. She said, "We can still do it but crank up the camera."

I cranked up the camera. I zoomed out so that we could see the biggest portion of the room and then I brought everything into focus. Anne was standing in the middle of the room taking her robe off. She had her back to us and we were seeing her from above. I was surprised to see that she was wearing pajamas. They looked like silk.