Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 62

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "I'm fantasizing. I want you to be a part of it."

I went to her and took control. I pulled the dildo out of her and sucked her clit into my mouth. She pulled me into her vee and thrust her strawberry flavored pussy into my face.

She went on with her narrative. She said, "Remember the time that you and Bobby double-teamed me. Bobby buggered me while you and I were fucking."

I slipped a finger inside her as I nodded to let her know I was listening. She was so wet and she was actively fucking my face.

She continued, "My toy cock can be Bobby. I want him in my cunt while you bugger me. Do it just as he did.

I asked, "Are you ready?"

She said, "Oh god, yes. I'm very ready in both body and spirit." She said, "Enjoy this with me, Luke."

I touched her G-spot and a soft sweet orgasm enveloped her. It was a mild one but it was enough to take her breath away for a moment. I continued to suck and tease her clit until it subsided. At this point, I deviated from the script. I crawled up her body and stuck my tongue in her mouth while I filled her pussy with a very hard genuine human cock. I had done that for Anne just before I butt fucked her.

Linda whispered, "Oh, Luke." Her legs wrapped themselves around me and she began to meet my thrusts.

I whispered in her ear, "We will play out your fantasy in a moment but first I want you to have one with me and the monster."

She took my words as a promise that I could hold myself in check. She was very turned on and fucked me with more enthusiasm than I thought she would. She whispered, "Yes, yes, fuck me, Luke. I want one with you and the monster."

I stuck my tongue back in her mouth so we didn't have to talk. I fucked her with increased authority. I made myself think about the hole in the cactus so I wouldn't blow her fantasy by cumming out of turn.

It only took a few minutes. I felt her catch her breath and her first involuntary contraction happened at the same time. She became very tight around the monster for a few seconds. I pounded that tight pussy for the next fifteen or twenty seconds and she went straight to her peak. Her kegel muscles flexed and relaxed. They were powerful contractions. Her pussy was sucking the monster. I thought of painful pricks from cactus thorns and held on.

She didn't scream as she does sometimes. That indicated to me that she was saving something of herself for the upcoming main event. A heavy groan did come from somewhere deep inside her as she went over the top. She started down and we didn't try to prolong it. I moderated my efforts to just a gentle and loving motion inside of her. She purred for me and I allowed her to wrap herself in the afterglow of our activities for the next few minutes. I knew that she would steer me into the next act of our play when she was ready. She snuggled close. I held her and loved her.

She recovered quickly. She gave me her release-me signal. As she moved away, I heard her whisper, "Let the buggery begin." She hadn't meant for me to hear her. She was talking to herself but it did indicate to me where we were going from here.

I realized that I wasn't really into what was about to happen. When I thought about it, it seemed like such a nasty way to use my wife. At the same time, the monster was hard like the prick on a marble statue and I wasn't completely opposed to the idea as I had been in the past.

Linda pushed a plastic squeeze bottle of warm lubricant into my hand and whispered for me to hear this time, "Let the buggery begin." She giggled and then kissed me. She let it last for an extra moment.

She rose to her hands and knees in the middle of the bed. She pulled one of our large pillows under her lengthwise and then held her toy cock at the base of it. She straddled the toy and slowly impaled herself on it. She fucked it a few strokes and then came to rest with her tits and shoulders lying on the pillow and her face buried in another one. It was obvious to me that she had done this before but then I knew that she played with her toys quite often. She has always had a rich fantasy life and she has shared pieces of it with me from time to time. We played with her toys together on occasion too.

I thought, "Here we go. I guess I will have to do her face to face some other time." I resigned myself to give her exactly what she had asked for.

I remembered the night that Bobby and I had done the double penetration thing with her. We were on a bearskin rug in front of the fireplace in Bobby's home. We began by me lying on my back and Linda was fucking me as she was fucking her toy now. Bobby had approached us and Linda had taken his cock into her mouth while she continued to fuck me. I remembered what a close up view I had of that act. Literally, from inches away, I had watched his cock slide in and out of my wife's pretty face. I remembered the joy she expressed as it happened. I moved into position to play Bobby's part and she readily took me into her mouth. She was remembering too.

I let her suck and tongue me for a moment and then I pushed the monster down her throat. I fucked her that way for just a couple minutes. That was about the same length of time that she had used to service Bobby in the same way. She continued to fuck her pillow.

I was becoming excited despite my misgivings. I knew I couldn't last much longer and the monster was beginning to flinch every time he touched her. I pulled away from her and let myself back away from the edge. I thought, "I might not be able to do that again."

The bottle that Linda had given me was similar to what you might see mustard or ketchup in at a hotdog stand. It was warm and the contents were at least semi-liquid. I pulled the lid off the tip and squeezed a drop onto my finger. I rubbed it with my thumb. It was like the stuff that Anne and I had used. It was slippery. Linda made purring sounds and continued to fuck her toy.

I said to myself, "Get with it, Luke." I let my hand find the plug that Linda was wearing. I tugged on it and it came out easily. I let it fall to the floor beside our bed. Linda cooed and had another small one. The candles gave me enough light to see that her asshole had remained open. It seemed to be gaping. I squirted some of the lube on the outside and used a finger to smear it around. Then I put the bottle's spout as far inside as I could and squeezed enough of the juice into her until some of it started to come back out. Linda continued to moan and fuck Bobby in her mind while I made my cock slippery. She was using one of her hands to give him the power he needed to thrust in and out of my favorite pussy in the whole world. I realized that I was getting into this. I felt a slight pang of jealousy. It passed and I had to laugh at myself when I thought about it.

I moved into the proper position behind her and held her in place with a hand on each hip. I placed the monster's tip at her rear entry and applied the slightest pressure. She froze in place. I whispered, "Relax and help me, Pretty Girl." I pushed and the monster moved past her sphincter muscle by half his length. There was hardly any resistance. I paused half a second and then shoved the rest of him into her dark and slippery depths. I paused there.

Linda whimpered once and I felt her move. She was still fucking Bobby. I could feel the fake cock moving inside her. I knew this wasn't going to last long. I was at the limit of my ability to maintain control. I began to fuck her rhythmically with longer and more forceful strokes. Her sphincter muscle squeezed trying to choke the monster.

She said, "Yes, yes, this is so good. Fuck me harder. I can take it. You are not going to hurt me."

I couldn't tell if she was talking to Bobby or me. I fucked her harder and she fucked Bobby harder. It took an extra moment but we did synchronize our movements after a fashion. I felt the monster as he began to swell. He also became harder and longer. I reached even deeper into her depths. It was about to happen for me and I knew I couldn't stop it this time. She accepted my onslaught with apparent ease.

She exploded. It was sudden and her scream startled me. She froze in place and her whole body vibrated as her orgasm overwhelmed her. I was carrying a three-day supply of cum. I pumped it all up her ass in a series of five or six powerful spasms. I fucked her very hard in those moments. Her orgasm went on and on. I thought it wasn't going to stop. The love sounds that came out of her were different from anything I had ever heard before.

I was empty and finished long before she was. The monster held up his end and stayed hard enough for me to keep fucking her right through to her finish. His strength was a function of my high state of arousal. That had surprised even me.

Then it was over. I felt Linda's body go limp. She collapsed in place and was lying flat on her belly on top of her pillow that had been Bobby a moment before. Her play toy was still completely inside her. I could still feel it when I pulled out and rolled off her.

I checked. There was no sign of blood or shit. I had expected both. Most of the copious amount of lubricant that I had used had disappeared. There just wasn't any mess. I pulled Linda's limp body into our spoon. I had to drag her there. I realized that she wasn't conscious. I knew that she was all right. She had done this before. She did come around in the next half minute.

She whimpered once and then she settled into a euphoric state. She guided one of my hands to the base of the imitation cock that was still inside her. Together we held it in place while she found the strength to wiggle into her most comfortable position. I held her close and in another minute, she was very relaxed and in a peaceful sleep.

I had to lie there, think about, and rehash what had just happened. I tried to remember when Linda last had an orgasm as powerful as this one in my presence. The truth was, I couldn't remember one. I thought, "There is no wonder she likes this so much."

I wanted a shower but I couldn't force myself to leave her. I snuggled close to her and pulled our covers over us. I allowed myself to relax in the afterglow of what was one of the best orgasms I had ever had. I let myself sleep.

A couple of hours later, I woke up. I lay there for a few seconds wondering why I was awake. There was a big empty spot in the bed where Linda had been earlier. I heard the shower. I looked and saw that the bathroom door was open. That is Linda's invitation for me to join her. I forced myself to get up. I went into the bathroom, took a leak as quietly as I could and brushed my teeth before I went into the shower.

Linda was just standing under the showerhead letting the warm water run over her body. She was squeaky clean to the touch. She had already bathed. She was just waiting for me. I kissed her. She tasted like her cinnamon toothpaste.

She said, "I know you want to talk about it but we can do that later. Right now, I have another pleasurable experience that I want to give you."

She spent the next half hour meticulously bathing me. She made a sweet ritual out of it. Every nook and cranny of my body received an appropriate amount of her attention. I enjoyed her attention and I think she enjoyed giving it to me. There was some sex play involved but it was only incidental to her pampering of me. I was reminded of the Japanese bathhouses I had visited when I was young.

We dried each other and I spent some time pampering her. Just as I finished drying her hair she asked, "Are you hungry?"

I realized that I was and told her so. We went to the kitchen in robes and house shoes.

She asked, "Pizza?"

I replied, "That will be good." I had been drinking beer and I saw no reason to change. I added, "With a beer."

She said, "I'll have a Coke."

I retrieved a Coke and a beer from the fridge and opened them. She slipped a frozen pepperoni pizza out of its box onto a cookie sheet and slid it into the oven. She took a sip of her coke and said, "We've got twenty minutes. Take me out where we can see the sky and we can talk now."

I was holding two plates and two cloth napkins in my hands. I placed them on the island countertop, picked up my beer and took her hand. I led her out to the patio and we sat at the table.

She asked, "Well, what are you thinking?"

I replied, "I think it is no wonder you enjoy that so much. I had one hell of a climax and I know you did too." I paused and added, "The whole experience was much more than I expected. It was far better than what I shared with Michelin or Anne." Then I asked, "Did Bobby or Jerry have this effect on you"

She smiled at me and held my hand. She answered, "I enjoyed Bobby very much and Jerry, quite honestly, was better." She continued, "Sex with you is always better. None of my experiences with either of them could compare with what we just shared." She hesitated and said, "It's always that way."

I said, "I thought that we would surely go mystical tonight."

She said, "After you calm down, think about that some more. I have noticed that there is never any emotion involved in my acts of buggery. All that I ever feel is pure unadulterated physical pleasure." A moment later, she said, "The only emotion we shared tonight was when we were having more conventional sex before our last act. My love for you was boiling out of me. I very much wanted to give myself to you at that moment. We might have gone mystical then." There was another pause. She said, "I don't think we can go mystical without emotion."

I sat back in my chair and looked at her. She was sitting upright and maintaining perfect posture, as she does. She was so beautiful. I couldn't make myself picture her with a cock up her ass. I could never picture her sitting on the pot either but I know that she does that too.

I asked, "Why did you invite Bobby into our adventure tonight?"

She looked at me with sad green eyes. She whispered, "I wanted to be with him, Luke. He is very sick. Isn't he?" I didn't answer. She said, "He is so sick that he didn't want to see me or more likely, he didn't want me to see him." A moment later, she continued, "I asked Anne and Eric both about him while they were here. Neither of them would give me a straight answer. I know he is sicker than Michelin let on." Next, she asked, "Do you know the truth, Luke?"

I replied, "He has lung cancer, Sweetheart. That makes him seriously ill. Micheline told me that according to his doctors he is getting the best treatment that there is. They told her he stood a good chance of recovery if his cancer went into remission." I paused and said, "I believe that is the truth as Michelin knows it."

Linda asked, "If I ask you, will you take me to him?"

I had to think for a minute. I answered, "We talked of this before. You decided that it wasn't a good idea for us to go there. I think you were right then and nothing has changed."

She said, "A girl can change her mind. I think there has been a change. Bobby is sicker than I thought before." She hesitated and then asked again, "Would you take me to him if I asked to go?"

I tugged on her hand and pulled her out of her seat and into my lap. She came to me easily and cuddled into my chest. I thought, "Here is the emotion that we hadn't shared earlier." I held her for a moment before I answered. I said, "If Bobby knew that we were coming and he didn't forbid it, I would take you to him."

She let me hold her for another minute. There was no further discussion until she said, "Our pizza must be ready." She stood and said, "Stay here. I will get it for us."

I let my eyes follow her into the kitchen. She picked up a napkin and wiped the tears from her eyes. She cut the pizza into four slices and put one slice on her plate ad three on mine. She brought the plates and napkins out and went back in to get me another beer.

The pizza was only mediocre but then that's the way frozen pizza was. I ate about half of what was on my plate. It filled the minor hole inside me and Linda only picked at hers. We had eaten well earlier.

We ate in silence for a minute or two and then Linda said, "I will call Michelin and make her keep us posted. I will make her understand that I am not a child and that I can handle the truth." She said, "Michelin is such a good person. She was trying to protect me before. I will talk to Bobby and let him know that I want him to be well so that we can be together again." We both dropped the subject.

I took her back to bed. She snuggled with me easily. She was relaxed and I could tell that her mind was at ease as far as Bobby was concerned. She had accepted the fact that he was very ill and she would find a way to cope with it. I don't think she had really accepted the situation as it was before. I held her and we slept.

I woke early and did my run around the lake. When I came back to the house, breakfast was ready. Linda was still in her robe but she was bright and sparkly. It was as if it was just another workday. I guess it was. We both had to work that day.

I ate my sausage and eggs and was squeezing a bit of honey on a biscuit for dessert. I got a drop of it on my forefinger. I reached over to Linda and put my fingertip in her mouth. Her eyes lit up and she held my hand in both of hers. She sucked my finger as only she can do. Her giggles made my day a little brighter. The monster moved.

A moment later, she was on her knees in front of me. She fished the monster out of my pants. She squeezed him in her hand and stroked him gently as he came to attention. She said, "Consider this a special reward for being so good to me last night." She stroked the monster once more. She giggled and continued, "I don't think it will interfere with your plans for Caroline Friday night." She giggled again and squeezed a generous dollop of honey onto the monster's head.

I thoroughly enjoyed the world-class blowjob that ensued. She is so good at what she does. I held her in my hands and she allowed me to fuck her pretty face any way that I wanted. I watched my cock move in and out of her. She sucked me and teased me. She let me go as deep in her throat as I wanted when that was appropriate. It was an especially happy time for both of us. The monster couldn't believe his good fortune. He swelled and throbbed in her throat as I reached completion. I came so hard. She held my ass in her hands and buried her face in the hair at the base of my cock. She helped me to my peak and then kept me there as long as she could. When it was over, she gasped for breath and snuggled her face against my cock as I calmed myself. Cum was still oozing out of me. She licked it as if it were honey.

I wanted to take her to bed and return the favor but she wouldn't allow it. She claimed that we would be late for work. Really, I think she had gone back into her abstinence mode. She was saving herself for Friday night and her interlude with Larry Bixby. I knew then that her thoughts of Bobby weren't going to interfere with our upcoming weekend. I thought, "She has become such a sweet slut and maybe she is a nymphomaniac."

XXXXX

Friday night came. Linda and I walked into the club about nine as usual. We acquired drinks and then we people-watched for the next few minutes. Larry and Caroline came in about a quarter of ten. Larry tried not to look at us but he couldn't help himself. He had to know for sure that Linda was here. He knew where we would be. He took a quick glance at our conversation pit. Caroline grinned and winked at us. They claimed a table nearer the dance floor.

Caroline was dressed up a bit for her. Damn she looked good. Of course, my bias for her was in play. I wondered if I was going to be dealing with Caroline or Athenias tonight. It didn't matter. I wanted them both.

My attention was distracted from Caroline. Big Ed Fuller walked up to the pit. He had his new lady with him. He introduced her as Maggie. I assumed that was short for Margaret. I stood, took her hand, bowed and kissed it. Her name was the only thing short about her. She was at least two inches taller than me. I probably outweighed her but not by much. Next to Linda, she looked like a giant.