Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 63

Story Info
Larry and Caroline.
11.3k words
4.34
12.1k
17
0

Part 63 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
685 Followers

Hall Pass Ch. 63 -- Larry and Caroline
By: LewdLuke

I asked, "Do you want to go and ask Larry and Caroline for a dance?"

Linda answered, "No. I let Larry catch me looking at him a minute ago. I sent him a mild flirt. If he isn't a complete moron, they will be here in the next few minutes."

I couldn't wait. I had been anticipating this moment for several weeks now. I felt a real need to hold Caroline. I would have to be satisfied with that for the moment but at least we could plan our acts of wild debauchery that would certainly come later. I was so excited about being with her again. My plans for Caroline were of course, dependent on Linda making a deal with Larry. I was sure she would. She wanted him. He couldn't escape if he wanted to and he wouldn't want to.

Linda had been correct. Three minutes later, I was counting the freckles on Caroline's cute little East Texas country girl's nose. Larry had asked permission to ask Linda to dance. She only made him sweat for a few seconds before she accepted. Larry led my wife away. I drew his wife into my arms and kissed her. I couldn't help myself.

I felt her melt in my arms. She moaned as I kissed her and snuggled in close. The thin cocktail dress she was wearing made her feel almost naked. She definitely wasn't wearing underwear. I laughed inside and thought, "Well, she had saved twenty bucks for Larry." The house knocks twenty dollars off the cover if the lady involved has no underwear. I pulled her in closer and let her feel how hard the monster was against her belly. I broke the kiss and led her by the hand to the dance floor. She could barely walk.

I took her in my arms and danced her into the most dimly lit place I could find. She actively rubbed her pussy against my thigh.

I whispered in her ear, "I love it when you are excited like this."

She replied in her own whisper, "Mr. Bowman, I have been excited ever since you called and we made this date. I go to the peak of arousal every time I think of you. I need you to take me somewhere and fuck me. I want to leave right now."

I said, "We have to wait for Linda and Larry to get their ducks in a row."

She giggled and said, "Like always, I will wait." Then she giggled again and asked, "Have you noticed that everyone is watching us? They all know we are sleeping together."

I answered, "Well, you and I put on a pretty good show for them the last time we were here together." Then, I added, "Everyone is watching Linda and your husband. That's where the drama is. They all know what's going on there too."

She snuggled closer and said, "You made me feel so special that night. Do you remember? We danced in front of everyone with no music. You hummed The Blue Danube Waltz for me. After our dance, they all saw us leave together. I felt like the queen of the prom." She paused and said, "I want to drop to my knees and suck your cock right now."

I said, "You are using a lot of colorful language for a sweet little country girl."

She giggled and replied, "I don't want to seem uncouth but you and I have been here before. We both know what is going to happen if we can get out of here together." A moment later, she said, "I can't wait much longer."

I said, "Big Ed would send his henchmen over here to throw us out if we got too frisky."

She whispered, "I already told you, I am ready to leave anyway." She giggled. The music stopped. She whispered, "One more dance before we go back."

I kissed her and then hummed The Blue Danube Waltz for her. We were already dancing before the music started again. She snuggled in close and stopped talking. We danced.

Near the end of that second dance, Caroline said, "Look." She nodded in the proper direction and I saw Linda and Larry. They had evidently enjoyed a second dance too. They were kissing. They were very close and standing in one spot and swaying to the music. Larry was cupping and squeezing one of her breasts.

Caroline said, "I'm feeling some jealousy. I didn't think I would, especially while you are holding me."

I replied, "You needn't. Larry feels lust for her but he loves you." Then I said, "Lust and jealousy are two parts of this game we play. When his time with her is over, he will come home to you and be glad he is there. His lust for Linda will have been satisfied for a while and he won't love you any less.

Caroline asked, "Do you and Linda still have these feelings?"

I answered, "I have a powerful lust to have you right now and I feel jealousy at what we are seeing at the same time. I don't think those feelings will ever go away completely but I handle them in my mind far better than I used to."

She asked, "What about guilt?"

I said, "I don't feel guilt but I think Linda does sometimes. She has accused herself of having too much fun with her playmates. She feels guilty when she does that." After a short pause, I said, "If I was cheating, I would feel guilty."

Caroline turned her face into my chest and whispered, "I'm not going to watch any more. I'm going to let lust win. I want us to be together again as we were before. You need to get me out of here as soon as you can so we can be alone." The music stopped.

I took another glance at Linda and Larry. Nothing had changed. It appeared that they hadn't yet noticed that there wasn't any music. I chuckled inside and led Caroline back to our conversation pit. She tugged me out of the way so that we passed her table. We picked up the drinks that she and Larry had left there.

My thoughts agreed with Caroline. I was ready to go too. I thought about how to make that happen. As it turned out, that was something I didn't have to take care of. Larry and Linda walked up to the table.

Linda looked at us and said, "How would the two of you feel about exchanging partners for the rest of the night?" Her comment was just for Larry's benefit. She was still letting him believe that this was his idea.

Caroline looked at her husband. She said, "May I have a dance with you before I answer that question." He tugged her out of her seat next to me and led her away toward the dance floor."

Linda sat with me and took a sip of her wine. She asked, "What is this about. I thought she would jump at the offer."

I replied, "I think she is just being careful with Larry's feelings and letting him think he is running this show. On the other hand, she may be having some misgivings. She told me that she was jealous when she saw Larry kissing you." I paused for a second and went on, "I was a bit jealous too."

Linda whispered, "Oh, Luke. I love you." She kissed my cheek. She snuggled close and let me hold her.

I said, in my whisper, "I love you too, Tinker Bell." Then I asked, "Have you said anything to Larry about the four of us going to the hunting cabin next weekend?"

She answered, "No, not yet."

I said, "Well don't. I'm not sure that it would be good if Caroline was present while... Well, you know." Then I added, "We can set up a foursome later if we decide we want to."

Linda said, "Agreed."

A minute later, Larry and Caroline came back to us arm in arm. Caroline looked at the floor and blushed. She looked up at Linda and answered her question. She said, "I'm for it."

I said, "In a case like that, I'm for it too."

Caroline took Linda's hand and pulled her to her feet. She said, "You are in my seat." We all laughed as she sat down next to me. Larry took Linda to the other love seat.

I said, "I'm glad that is settled but I want to be serious for one moment." Everyone became quiet and looked at me. I said, "Larry, Linda is the most precious thing in my life. I have agreed to allow her to spend this night in your bed because she asked me to and because I love her." I paused and then said, "There are some rules that you need to be aware of and you must agree to follow them." I said, "Treat my wife with the same respect that she gets from me. She is a lady. Any sexual act that you share with her must be consensual. I do not prohibit any activity that she consents to. You must not hurt her more than a little bit and you must not harm or mark her at all." Further, "I expect her to be squeaky clean and sparkling when you bring her back to me and you will bring her back to me at or before the agreed-upon time. I mean not one second later and not for any reason."

Everyone was quiet and Larry looked as if he were waiting to see if I had anything else to say.

I said, "You can be assured that I will treat Caroline the same way." I was holding her hand. I squeezed it. Then I asked, "Do you have anything else that should be said?"

He took a moment before he spoke. He said, "Damn, Luke. That sounded like a rehearsed speech but it seemed to cover everything. I don't think I do have anything to add."

I said, "I've never rehearsed it but anyone that has ever had a play date with my Linda has heard it. The main thing is, this is a dangerous game that we play. The ground rules are important and you must agree to abide by them, as I have. If not, we can't play together."

He replied, "It was a beautiful speech, Luke. If Caroline ever chooses another lover I will let him hear it almost verbatim." He paused and said, "Of course I agree to abide by those conditions. I would have thought that would have gone without saying but at the same time, formalizing them is the right thing to do."

Linda piped up. She said, "Okay, that's over. Lighten up, Luke." She snuggled closer to Larry and said, "He gets possessive of me but that's the way I like it. It keeps me out of trouble most of the time." She giggled and then whispered in Larry's ear loud enough for all of us to hear, "I want you to get nasty with me. I can't think of anything that I won't consent to."

Caroline laughed first and then we all did.

I said, "Okay then. We are all in this together so let's get to the good part. Where do we go from here?

Larry said, "Linda told me that you had already checked into a hotel. You should take Caroline there and I will take Linda home with me."

I looked at Linda. She nodded her consent and Caroline agreed verbally. I didn't like the idea. I wanted Linda to be close enough to me that I could hear her if she needed me. She had been alone with Ed and Bobby. For that matter, she spent one night out with her Lancelot. I thought, "She will be okay with Larry and I would rather have Caroline to myself." I agreed and we made a deal to meet at Denny's for breakfast, lunch or whatever at eleven-thirty the next morning.

I stood and pulled Caroline up with me. She went to Larry for a goodbye kiss and I held Linda for a moment. I whispered in her ear, "Read your pendant, Tinker Bell." I kissed her goodbye and stepped back. I took Caroline's hand and said, "Color us gone."

Larry and Linda followed us out. Linda was holding his arm in both of hers as she does. We got a few hoots of approval from the peanut gallery and one guy shouted, "The Ice Queen is about to get nailed again." We were leaving very early and everyone was watching. I let that go but inside it pissed me off a bit. I resolved to find out who that rude son-of-a-bitch was and have a few words with him later.

In the parking lot, Linda retrieved her overnight bag and Larry went to his truck and brought Caroline's to her. I said, "Larry, make sure Linda has a good time. That is your job for the next few hours." I expected a flippant remark from him but I didn't get one.

He just looked at me and his expression became harder than it had been. He was having an internal battle with the green monster and maybe some second thoughts too. It is terribly hard to watch the woman you love walk away with another man. He had never been this close when it happened before.

I thought, "Well, Larry, you can call this off at any time but I'm not going to do it for you." There was an awkward silence for a few seconds.

At length, he muttered, "Y'all have fun."

I thought, "That was your last chance, buddy." I helped Caroline into my truck and we drove away.

I asked, "Are you okay?"

Caroline answered, "I'm fine. Larry could have told me not to do this while we danced. I would have gone home with him tonight and we could have put this off to another time. He didn't ask me to do that. He started this whole thing and he will have to learn to live with it sooner or later." She was quiet for a moment. She said, "I love him but I won't ever be monogamous with him again." She paused again and then said, "I will always want more of you. It might be just lust that I have for you but that is enough. I intend to have you when I can."

I said, "Okay then, I'm not going to concern myself with him for the rest of the night. Only you will occupy my thoughts."

She giggled and whispered to me, "Occupy your thoughts with this. There is nothing that I won't consent to." She giggled. It was a genuine giggle complete with the East Texas accent that turns me on so much. The monster moved in her hand. She giggled again. The monster moved again but he was in her mouth by this time. I love the wide bench seat in my truck.

Our conversation was over. She couldn't talk with her mouth full and she pursued her endeavor with enthusiasm. We came to a red traffic light and had to stop. I held her in one place with both hands and gently fucked her face until the light turned green. I gave her head back to her and we continued on our way.

I felt myself getting a bit too close to the edge. I pulled her off my cock. That took more effort than you would think. She continued to hold the monster in her hand and stroke him slowly.

I asked, "Are you hungry?"

She replied, "I am but I want you to take me to your hotel room first. I have in mind one especially lewd act of debauchery we can share. After that, maybe we can go out for a late supper."

I replied, "If we ever get into that room we won't come out until sometime late tomorrow morning."

She giggled sweetly again and said, "I'm not really very hungry." She hesitated, squeezed my cock and then whispered, "I want to feel this thing moving inside me." She licked my ear and then kissed my neck just above my shoulder.

She snuggled close, continued to fondle the monster and became quiet. I drove us to the hotel as quickly as I could. I had splurged just a bit on our room for the night. It cost about three times what I normally spend but I wanted to spoil Caroline if I could. If our deal hadn't worked out tonight, I would have enjoyed bringing Linda here.

I pulled up in front of the old Stoneleigh on Maple Avenue. The hotel was an old one. It was built in 1923 and had a lot of history. I said, "Our room for the night was once occupied by Lauren Bacall."

Caroline asked, "Really? How would you know that?"

I answered, "The hotel keeps records of such things for publicity purposes. They have a long list of celebrities who have stayed here and I have a friend that works here. Maybe I can introduce you to him sometime. He is the hotel's Master Chef." Then I whispered, "He comes to our club on occasion."

She asked, "Is he big and fat like most cooks?"

I laughed and said, "He is a bit overweight maybe, but by a chef's standards he would be considered slim and trim I think."

She said, "I have seen some of Bacall's movies. She was married to Humphrey Bogart and made several movies with him. She also had an affair with Frank Sinatra after Bogart's death. She is still alive but she has to be in her late sixties now. She was born in the middle twenties, I think." She paused and then asked, "Do you think she might have gotten laid in our room?" She giggled.

I replied, "If I had been with her, she would have." Caroline slapped my arm playfully. I added, "You are going to get laid there."

She giggled and asked, "Who else stayed here?"

I answered, "There were a bunch of them. I remember that Elvis Presley, Yoko Ono, Bob Hope and Audrey Hepburn were on the list. There were several others."

I turned the truck over to the valet and a bellhop carried our small bags in through the main entrance. He led us to the front desk where I retrieved our room key.

Once in our room, Caroline asked, "Is there anything else that I have to wait for?"

I replied, "Let me light a candle or two and turn the thermostat down." I also doused the lights and said, "That's it, Pretty One. I think we are alone now. The waiting is over."

Fifteen seconds later, she was butt assed naked, kneeling on the floor and helping me out of my clothes. I stepped out of my pants and she pushed me toward the bed. I fell backward onto it and she stripped my socks off my feet. We were both naked. She lay down between my legs and held the monster in her hands while she licked him. He was hard like a billiard ball. She was drawing very deep breaths as she inhaled my scent.

She crawled up my body to lie on top of me. I felt some of her juices leaking out of her. She whispered, "Please, can we skip the foreplay, just this once?" Before I could answer, she had her tongue in my mouth and she engulfed the monster in the sweet pussy that I had been dreaming of. My mousey little country girl had morphed into the sexiest bitch on the planet. The candle light made her outrageously beautiful. She was definitely the prettiest girl in the room. I felt so lucky to have her there with me.

My arousal was at the least a match for hers. I had to have her. I didn't give foreplay a thought. I forcefully rolled her over on her back. I never gave hurting her a second thought either. I stripped the covers off the bed and manhandled her into position without losing our connection. I pounded her. I fucked her hard as if I was using sex to punish her.

I felt her legs wrap around me. She held me with them and met my thrusts with those of her own. Both her arms were around my neck. Deep heavy moans came out of her while we kissed. We fell into a rhythm that had to have been magically induced. My cock felt like a piston in a sleeve of her wet flesh. Her Kegel muscles flexed and sucked me deeper into her dark warm depths. She was so tight and so slippery. I fucked her hard with long powerful strokes.

She spoke to me. At first, it was a whisper, "Yes, yes oh God yes this is what I need." Then in conversational tones, "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me harder, Luke." Then she screamed, "HARDER. HURT ME. HELP ME CUM...HURT ME... MAKE ME CUM..." We fucked each other hard. She whispered, "Here it comes...Help me...Oh God, help me."

She never had a small one. I felt the first involuntary and violent contraction of her orgasm. In my mind's eye, I saw it consume her as fire would. I experienced time dilation. My first spasm was like Vesuvius erupting in slow motion. My nuts contracted to the point where I experienced some pain of my own. I was full of cum due to my recent abstinence. It spewed out of me in great thick globs.

Mother Nature smiled at me. She said, "Make her pregnant, Luke."

My second spasm was even more powerful and it seemed to last longer. They followed one behind the other. Each one was longer and stronger than the last. Time was slowing down even more. Caroline's orgasm continued. She screamed out in both pain and ecstasy. She begged for more and I found a way to give it to her. Mother Nature was helping me and Athena's magic was in play too.

I wanted this to last for days or weeks. I think it did. It seemed like it did. Time moved so very slowly. I pumped rivers of cum into her. She absorbed it with enthusiasm and Mother Nature laughed with us.

I felt Caroline's body go stiff under me. We were kissing soulfully. I was still fucking her but softly and gently. She was rolling into my weak thrust. She was trying to help me make it last another few seconds. At length, the monster gave up. I lost my erection and rolled off her so that she could breathe.

She released me and let me move away from her. She relaxed and opened her body to the cool air. I did the same thing and we radiated our excess body heat into the semi-darkness of the candlelight.

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
685 Followers