Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 64

Story Info
The Four of Us.
12.1k words
4.34
10.4k
12
0

Part 64 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
686 Followers

Hall Pass Ch. 64 -- The Four of Us
By: LewdLuke

She said, "I am hungry. Let's have something and then you can take me to see the ducks." We dried and dressed. I retrieved Caroline's overnight bag and the dinner basket from my truck while Caroline dried her hair.

I heated some fried chicken, biscuits and blackberry cobbler in the microwave oven. We had German potato salad cold and I found some ice cream in the freezer to top off the cobbler. It hit the spot. I guess we were both hungry.

I enjoyed being with Caroline so much. We talked, laughed and giggled. I must have counted the freckles on her nose a dozen times.

I said, "We must hurry." I acquired a canteen full of ice water, a flashlight and a pair of binoculars. We set off on our walk just a few minutes before the sun touched the horizon. I could see one pair of the ducks before we left the house but I didn't tell her. I wanted her to think that she had seen them first.

Caroline's exuberance was evident in her bouncy step as she skipped out ahead of me by a few feet. She displayed the same excitement as a little girl would on her first trip to Disneyland. She looked back at me and urged me to keep up.

I didn't want to keep up. The view from the rear was exciting to me. The movement of her cute bottom in those tight jeans enthralled me. The monster moved.

I took a moment to think about the effect that she was having on me. I needed that moment to try to explain to myself why I got a belly full of fluttering butterflies every time I saw her and most of the time when I just thought about her. I recognized the butterflies for what they were. They were a manifestation of the adrenalin rush that she incited in me. I have been in combat with less adrenalin in my blood. Was I afraid of her?

That wasn't it. I went mystical with her during our first weekend together and one other time since then. My physical need to hold her, touch her and possess her was intense. My need to have sex with her was overwhelming. It was more than just sex. I wanted to make love with her. Maybe I was afraid after all. Maybe I was afraid that she wouldn't allow me those privileges.

I watched her. Her movements were dance-like as she moved down the pathway in front of me. The monster moved again. My thoughts went deeper. I remembered how she had all but begged me to take those liberties and enjoy her body. I had made her wait most of a year. That just didn't make sense. I thought, "There is something special about this one." Then I knew. I was in love with her. Had I been in fear of that all along? Then I thought, "You already knew you were in love, Luke. It's not such a bad thing." I wanted to be in love with her. It was time for me to fall in love again. I remembered the young girl that I fell in love with soon after Linda and I began to swing. Sandy was her name. That relationship had ended too soon. I could see her in my mind. I was still in love with her.

The raucous sounds of a hen Pekin duck scolding her mate drew me back from my thoughts. The sound had grabbed Caroline's attention too. She froze in her tracks and stared at the two large white ducks at the edge of the water about thirty yards in front of us. I caught up to her and put my arm around her.

She asked, "How close can we get to them?"

I reached into my pocket and brought out a leftover biscuit from our supper. I had brought it with us for this purpose. I said, "Linda has them spoiled. They will eat out of your hand but be careful. They are both aggressive and competitive. They will bite you by accident. It's better to throw the bread on the water."

Caroline giggled and took the biscuit from me. We approached the ducks slowly and talked loud enough for them to hear us. We didn't startle them. In fact, they swam toward us.

I enjoyed watching Caroline draw childlike pleasure from feeding them. The biscuit didn't last long enough. I had another one in my pocket but I held it in reserve. There was another pair of ducks on the lake somewhere.

We walked on. Caroline held my arm and walked quietly beside me. I looked down at her pretty face. She smiled and blushed.

I said, "You are blushing again."

She giggled and replied, "I was having thoughts of wild debauchery." I laughed with her. She held my arm tighter and we walked on.

The horizon covered half the sun by the time we reached the fifteen-foot cliff at the highest place on our path. I sat on the caprock with my feet dangling over the water and helped Caroline to sit beside me. Our swimming platform was below us. Sometimes we would dive off these rocks.

Caroline snuggled close and allowed me to hold her. The evening had turned pleasant and this was the perfect place to enjoy the end of the day.

I coyote howled for us and drew an East Texas giggle from Caroline. I glassed the low flat on the other side of the lake and the hillside that led up to High Point. I finally found a doe with a new fawn on the hillside. It was almost too dark to see them but my 7X50 Nikons gathered enough light and enhanced the image enough. I was successful in talking Caroline onto them and she got a look too.

She said, "I guess you want Athena to conjure an owl for us now."

I chuckled and squeezed her. I replied, "No, I don't. I don't want to play with her tonight. I want you to be Caroline at least until we sleep later." I paused before I continued, "I will spend some time with Athena tomorrow if you want and you can pretend to be Linda if you like. Tonight though, I want to hang out with Caroline." Then I said, "I'm having my own thoughts of wild debauchery."

She giggled and said, "You know, all three of us love you, Mr. Bowman." A moment later, she asked, "How can you tell which of us you are with."

I answered easily, "Well, Athena doesn't have any freckles on her nose and she does magic. Of course, I can recognize Linda's voice anywhere, even in the dark.

She said, "I am so jealous of both of them."

I inquired, "Why?"

She replied, "Athena is the sexiest bitch on the planet and Linda is the prettiest. I am especially jealous of Linda. She had your baby and she gets to live with you. How can a plain little East Texas country girl complete with that?"

I asked, "Why do you think you have to compete? I said, "You had Larry's baby and you live with him. Do you think Linda might be a bit jealous of you?" I continued, "I know that Larry has been jealous because you come to me when I call. Should I be jealous of Larry because Linda enjoys her time with him?" I paused and went on, "You are a raving beauty in your own right. There is certainly no need for you to be jealous of Linda's looks."

She thought for a moment and replied, "You are telling me to learn to enjoy my time with you and be happy with what we have when we are together." She paused and said, "I'm newer to this than you are but I think I understand." She giggled and said, "I get a tingling sensation in my stomach when I am near you, Luke. My dreams of you are always wildly erotic and those thoughts of debauchery that we tease each other about are very real in my mind." She giggled again and said, "They are in my head right now."

She pushed me down on my back and placed a knee on either side of me. She bent, laid her breasts on my chest and kissed me. My lower legs were still hanging over the edge. If I had sat up she would have slid off my lap and fell the fifteen feet to the water. I held her in place and returned her sweet kisses.

We moved into a more comfortable position farther from the edge and held each other while I sat and leaned against a boulder. We enjoyed the rest of the sunset. She was quiet and seemed deep in thought. I allowed her to have her time for private thoughts.

The sun sank out of sight and the brightest stars came out one by one at first. Then suddenly, there were thousands of them. The darkness enveloped us and the gentle breeze that we had enjoyed became still. The coyote howled. He seemed much closer.

Caroline snuggled close to me. I held her a bit tighter. We spent about an hour enjoying the spectacle of the night sky. I hoped for a meteor or two but it didn't happen.

At length, she asked, "Can we make it this dark back at the house?"

I said, "Sure, we can turn off all the lights."

She said, "I love the quality of this country darkness. It's a starry night with only a sliver of a crescent moon. It made your cabin special to me. I'm glad we can have it here too." After a moment she asked, "How far are we from the house?"

I answered, "A bit over half a mile." Then I added, "An easy fifteen-minute casual stroll or a ten-minute brisk walk."

She stated manner of factually, "My current thoughts of debauchery include a starry sky, a glass of Linda's wine and a hot tub." She smiled and continued, "And you, of course."

Our eyes had adjusted to the dark. There was enough starlight so that we didn't need the flashlight. We strolled along easily arm in arm. We talked.

Caroline asked, "What do you think Linda and Larry are doing right now?"

I replied, "I'm sure that they are still having dinner. Linda is enjoying it but she had rather be in bed at the hotel with Larry. She will go dancing with him and enjoy that too but she will bring that to an end as soon as she can. She wants to be in bed with him." I added, "Linda thinks of herself as a nymphomaniac. Her shrink friend says that she is just oversexed. I know her to be insatiable. She might hurt him later when they are naked together." I laughed.

Caroline laughed with me. She said, "It's better when you hurt me a little bit. That is especially true when I am Athena." After a moment, she said, "Remember that, Luke." She held my arm tighter and became quiet. Then she whispered, "I love being held with these big muscles. I love being held captive and manipulated. Do you remember when you raped me at the carriage house? It was a wonderful experience." She giggled and said, "I promised that I wouldn't snitch on you if you wanted to do it again sometime."

I replied, "I just force fucked you a little bit. You can't rape the willing."

She giggled and whispered, "You do remember."

Neil Diamond singing, "Sweet Caroline," popped into my head. I sang softly to her in the stillness of the starry-starry night,

"Sweet Caroline...
Good times never seemed so good...
I've been inclined...
To believe they never would...

But -- now - I... Look at the night...
And it don't seem so lonely...

Sw-e-e-t Car-o-line,"

She stopped in mid-stride when I paused. She threw both her arms around my neck and stood on her tiptoes to kiss me. I bent to meet her and helped it happen.

She whimpered and rested her head against my chest for a moment. She whispered, "You make me feel so special." She took my hand and tugged me down the path. She said, "Come with me. Something very special is about to happen." We walked briskly from that point on.

When we arrived back at the house, I first poured a glass of wine from the bottle we had left by the hot tub. It was cold. There was still some ice in the bucket. I handed it to her and she took the slightest sip. She kissed my cheek and went into the pool house. I assumed she was going to the bathroom.

I made myself a drink and sipped it as I moved around the place turning all the lights out. I even switched off the security light at the barn fifty yards away. It became very dark. I went back to the hot tub expecting to find Caroline there.

I heard her pecking on the glass window wall of the pool house. Looking that way, I saw the weak flicker of a single candle inside the bedroom. I took the wine and whiskey with me and went to be with her.

She met me at the door and helped me set the drinks on the nightstand by the bed. She was naked in the dim light. I had seen her this way before. Starlight came into the room through the giant skylight and the blinds were open on the window wall. The flickering light from the lonely candle completed the scene. I had called her a raving beauty earlier. That had been an understatement.

She helped me out of my clothes and then stood on her toes to share a kiss with me. I said, "I thought we were going to the hot tub."

She whispered, "Something special is about to happen, Luke. We are about to make love with each other for the first time. I hope we can make it last all night."

I said, "We have done this before."

She answered, "You have had sex with me and Athena and you have pretended to make love to me when I was Linda but this will be our first time."

I asked, "Are you still Caroline?"

An easily identifiable East Texas giggle came out of her. She asked, "Is it too dark for you to see my freckles?"

I chuckled. I was with Caroline. This mousey little country girl had my complete attention.

She said, "This is for real. Make me know that you love me."

The A/C had cooled the room nicely. A pleasant chill moved down my spine and my butterflies were back too. I picked her up from the floor and moved with her toward the bed. She had turned the covers back before I came to her. I laid her down and then took a position beside her.

The sheets were cold and I felt a shiver run through my bed partner. I could feel goosebumps on her arms. I drew her close and pulled our blankets over us. She snuggled in closer to me and expressed her feelings with a soft cooing sound.

Our bodies warmed each other. In just a few minutes, our heat had seeped into our bed too. We had a comfortable warm spot in the cold room to share. It was pure primitive luxury. I could have been a caveman cuddling with my mate. My mind formed a picture of us. We were in a bed made from animal skins. We snuggled in the dark fur of a cave bear and we were covered with lighter colored elk hides that had been chewed and tanned until they were soft and pliable. Our cave was lit by a cooking fire that was about to go out. Our bellies were full. The night sky outside the cave was full of silver bright stars and our ears were filled with the calls of wildlife that hadn't existed for thousands of years.

Our earlier romp had satisfied our immediate needs and slackened the animal lust we had both felt. We were loving each other now and neither of us needed to hurry. No one suggested that we skip the foreplay. I knew it would go on for a long time. I kissed her and let my fingers search out her sweet spots. I had enough experience with her to know where she was especially sensitive. I touched those places, caressed them, or tickled them as necessary. I found a few places where she enjoyed being licked or kissed. I took a few of her special parts into my mouth and drew excitement from her that way.

She responded so pleasantly. She cooed and purred. When I moved her too close to the edge, she would back away and allow herself to calm a bit. She would take her turn. She knew too where I was sensitive. Her head would disappear under the covers and her tongue would find those places.

I lay on my back and enjoyed her efforts. Neil Diamond was in my head again. He sang for me and I found myself repeating his words to her,

"Sweet Caroline...

Who'd have believed you'd come along...
Hands---touching hands...
Reaching out---touching me---touching you-u-u...

Swe-e-t Car-o-line."

She heard my words and became more aggressive in her endeavors to excite me. She engulfed the monster's head in her mouth and swirled her tongue around him exquisitely. The monster jumped and she giggled around him. I held her head in place and began to fuck her. She allowed me to slip right down her throat when I wanted but I spent most of the time in her mouth. There was some very nice action there. I found myself close to the edge and forced myself to back away.

It was my turn again. I nipped an earlobe with my teeth and touched her clit with a finger. Her juices were flowing freely. She was very wet. I let my finger orbit and massage her button. Her little hands covered mine and pressed me harder into her vee. She moaned and began to thrust into my hand.

I took a nipple into my mouth and toyed with it. I could feel the excitement rising inside her. I continued teasing her with my finger for several more minutes. She was about to cum in my hand. It wasn't a big one. I knew I could let her have several of her mini orgasms before things would get out of hand, so to speak. I helped her have that first little one.

She kissed me as it happened. Her body shook as she accepted the small wave of pleasure that passed through her. I held her in place and helped her have another one. This one was a surprise to her. It was a bit more intense. I had to let her come down after that one.

It was her turn again. Our foreplay went on. We enjoyed each other's antics. We laughed and giggled together. It was my turn again. I sucked her clit into my mouth and found her G-spot with a wet finger. I allowed her another mini but she came close to falling over the edge.

We continued to play our game with soft touches and tickles. We kissed and laughed with each other. We just enjoyed being together in the soft warm bed. Our foreplay went on for a very long time.

We had little conversation but when it came time for the main event, we both knew it. She didn't beg or even speak but her body asked for the release that she needed. I didn't want to make her beg and I thought I shouldn't make her wait any longer. I pinned her on her back and lay between her spread legs. She squirmed under me and found a position of comfort. She made the sounds of a happy girl and opened herself to me. With her help, the monster found his way to her inner depths.

I paused there for a moment. Her Kegel muscles squeezed and then released their hold on me. We weren't a perfect fit for each other. I was just a mite too big for her. She arched her back. She wanted me deeper inside her. I forced myself deeper and then to the limit of my reach. Her body told me of the sweet pain that I induced in her. Her ankles locked behind me and her powerful legs held me in place. I fucked her with short, deep and powerful thrusts. She met those thrusts and whimpered as we kissed. She whispered, "Extagony."

I felt it coming. Her big one was floating nearer and nearer to the surface and then she was past her point of no return. Her orgasm rose up and possessed her. She moaned and whimpered. Her heartbeat was a heavy rhythmic thump that I could feel in her chest.

She whispered, "Yes, yes, Luke. This is it. I'm cumming. It is so good. I love you, Luke. You make me feel so special."

It was a soft cum. At her peak, she was quiet except for a few sweet sobs that she had no control over. She also lost her motor control. It was as if she was having a light seizure of some kind. I forcefully held her in place and fucked her. I was slow and gentle with her from this point on. I tried to match her movements but there was no rhythm.

She spoke softly but above a whisper. She said, "Yes, that is perfect. Fuck me, Luke. Fuck me just this way." She was crying softly.

I held her and fucked her with tender strokes. I licked the salty tears off her cheeks. She whispered, "Oh, Luke, I do love you."

We tried to make it last forever but at length, she came down from her high. Her soft sobs changed into even softer whimpers and coos. I thought that she would want to rest and cuddle. She didn't.

She said, "Now it's my turn." Her body told me to roll us over. She wanted to be on top.

I shoved the monster completely inside her again. My action drew a gasp and a moan from her. I held her tightly against me and rolled us over. She was on top.

She informed me once more, "Now it's my turn." She brought her knees up beside me and raised up into what Linda calls her "cowgirl" position. I could see her shape in silhouette as outlined by the stars visible through the skylight. It was too dark to see the freckles on her nose but there were blue-white sparkles in her eyes and her white teeth seemed to glow in the dark. She counseled me to lie still. She began to fuck me.

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
686 Followers