Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 65

Story Info
Down By the River.
12.1k words
4.46
10.4k
11
0

Part 65 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
687 Followers

Hall Pass Ch. 65 -- Down by the River
By: LewdLuke

We all lay there together in recovery for the next half hour. Linda spoke first. She asked, "Are we still going to the river?"

Nobody answered her right away. Frankly, I didn't especially want to go. I would have been happy to fry some fish here and have a nice dinner. Then we could play with the girls in the hot tub and maybe the pool while we drank some whiskey. I thought getting a little buzz and fucking one of them slowly for a long time before sleeping was a good plan of action. I was thinking about taking my Linda to our bedroom. I had a strong feeling that Larry was thinking along the same lines. He had reached over and kissed Caroline a few minutes earlier.

Caroline answered Linda's question first. She said, "I still want to go."

After that, there was no decision to be made. It was my job to keep the smile on Caroline's pretty face. We were going to the river. I said, "We only have a couple hours of daylight left. We need to get moving.

XXXXX

It was still half an hour before dark when we rode into the river bottom. The site Larry and I had chosen for our cookout was only a minute's ride from where we came down off the bluff on the old jeep road. Caroline was mesmerized by the beauty of our surroundings in the last light of day. She was riding behind me. I could feel the excitement in her. I chuckled. I could also feel her firm titties pressing against my back.

I remembered a beautiful oil on canvas landscape painting I had seen once. It was by a man named R.D. Enright. I think it was called, "Quiet River." I had a chance to purchase the painting just after his death in 1983. I wished that I had bought it. The value of his work has appreciated significantly. That painting could have been a rendering of this place. It might have been. Mr. Enright was a resident Texan at the time of his passing.

We unloaded our gear. Caroline and I had come in on the bigger machine. We carried two ice chests. One had food the other drinks. We also had all the cooking utensils and an assortment of dishes and flatware. Linda had an aversion to plastic forks and paper plates. We never used them unless it was just too inconvenient not to.

Larry and Linda had carried four folding chairs, two heavy blankets, a Coleman lantern and a large tarp that we could use for a ground cloth if we encountered wet earth.

I moved our cooking pit a bit closer to the river. I reasoned that we wouldn't need the shade of the cottonwoods because we were here later than I thought we would be. We could also see the sky better from the open area. That would be important after dark. I got the cooking fire started so that the wood could burn down into coals.

Larry fixed drinks for him and me. We sat in the folding chairs, watched the fire burn, and took a few minutes to unwind. I sensed that he didn't want to talk so we just quietly enjoyed the evening.

The girls excused themselves and walked off down the riverbank together. They held hands as they went and their movements were light and energetic. From the distance and in the low light they looked as if they might be two high school girls looking for some solitude so that they could share their secrets.

There was no apparent awkwardness in their interactions. They were enjoying being together and sharing the end of a beautiful day in a beautiful place. It was obvious that they were friends. It wasn't so obvious that they had become lovers earlier in the day. I remembered the first instant that I had seen them naked together. The monster moved.

They were both beautiful but they didn't look anything alike after you got past their size and shape. They were both small but Caroline was a little taller and maybe a few pounds heavier. Linda was barely a shade over five feet tall and the last time she mentioned her weight she had claimed a hundred and seven pounds. I've never seen her over a hundred and ten. I nicknamed her, Tinker Bell. She looks like a cute blond pixie. Caroline's hair and eyes were darker. They certainly both looked good in boots and jeans.

I watched them hunker down close to the ground. They were probably examining animal tracks in the wet sand. I could see the country girl that was born and bred in Caroline. Linda is what we call a galvanized country girl. She was born and reared in town but it was a small town on the edge of the big city. She has been in the country for many years now.

I thought about which one of them I would want later. I chose Caroline after I thought about it. This would be our last night together for a while and I can have Linda anytime. It would probably work out like that naturally. I don't think any of us were ready for the swap to be over. Emotionally charged sparks were still flying between Caroline and me. I wondered if my thoughts were selfish.

Larry broke our silence. He asked, "Should I get the bonfire started?"

I replied, "That old dry wood will light easily and burn quickly. Let's not start it until after hard dark. Maybe it will last as long as we are here." He nodded. Since we were talking, I decided to ask while we were alone, "Were you surprised when you first saw the girls together?"

He looked up at me and laughed quietly. He answered, "I was astonished but I wasn't terribly surprised." He continued, "I had a notion that Linda might be bisexual. Everyone at the club knows of the relationship that the two of you have with Barb Porter. She is known to be a true Bi." He paused for a moment and then said, "There is another thing. I know that Caroline had at least one female lover before we were married. There might have been others." Then he asked, "Were you surprised?"

I answered, "I'm surprised that it didn't happen sooner." I elaborated, "Linda claims that she isn't bi but she does enjoy playing with the girls. She never had a homosexual experience before we opened our marriage. Since then, however, she winds up having sex with most of our female swing partners. I think bisexuality is far more common in women than it is in men." I opted not to mention the fact that Caroline had asked me how to approach Linda for sex. I did add, "They have known each other for almost a year and they became fast friends almost immediately after they met. I'm surprised that this didn't happen sooner.

He said, "I really got turned on watching them. I hope I get to watch them again sometime."

I changed the subject for a moment. I said, "Let's have another quick one before they come back. I refilled our glasses. I handed his drink to him and said, "I've got to say this. You are handling your first foursome situation much better than I thought you would. You seem to be handling it far better than I did my first time."

He replied, "I've had a long time to get used to the idea."

I said, "Still, the first time you physically see the woman you love with another man is at least a highly charged emotional experience. I experienced some raw jealousy and some serious anger my first time. I covered it up pretty well, I think but not as well as you have. Are you having those feelings?"

Larry looked at me sideways and asked, "Are you telling me that you had sex with my wife this afternoon in the pool house?" He paused and said, "I guess I missed it."

Of course, I knew he was bull shitting me. His face cracked into a grin and we laughed together.

He said, "Seriously, Luke, I'm not having too hard of a time with it. This is going to be good for us. You have convinced me that swinging has been good for you and Linda. It's going to be good for Caroline and me too. It's going to save our marriage. Really," he said, "Caroline and I have talked this out. To me, sharing her with you and Linda is a small price to pay for salvation. Especially after I fucked up the way I did."

I remained quiet and absorbed what he had said. I began to understand what was going on inside his mind. He had accepted the blame and responsibility for his misdeeds when he cheated on Caroline. He was also accepting the consequences. Of course, I understood too that his having access to Linda was making it easier for him. Linda enabled him to make the best of the situation. He was making lemons into lemonade, so to speak.

He said, "I want to come clean and tell you another truth."

I said, "I'm listening."

He made eye contact with me and said, "Linda completely occupies me, body and soul when we are together. She knows my feelings and misgivings. She helps me when the need arises. She is outwardly the most beautiful woman I have ever met. She is even more beautiful on the inside and that is a true rarity. I have wanted her since the first moment I saw her and I damn near fucked that up too. I was so rude to her at first. My mind wasn't right that evening. Caroline had just told me that she intended to have you as a lover.

I can't believe that we have found a way to share them with each other. I hope I am not dreaming." He paused and said, "This is all surreal to me. I can't believe it is really happening."

I said, "Here they come, Larry. Look at them. They are both special. We are indeed two very lucky men." We had to let it drop there.

Linda came to me, gave me a quickie kiss and whispered her magic words in my ear. Caroline touched base with her husband and then came to me. She said, "Come walk with me before we cook." We excused ourselves and she led me away. She held my arm in both of hers just as Linda does when we walk together.

Caroline asked, "Are you angry with me for seducing your pretty wife?"

I chuckled and replied, "You should be asking Larry that question. You told me you wanted to do it. I think it was a big surprise for him."

She said, "Linda took care of that for me. She said it excited him and turned him on. He said he wanted to watch if it ever happened again."

I asked, "Will it happen again?"

She giggled and replied, "Oh, hell yes. You wouldn't believe how she turned me on."

I said, "Still you need to talk with Larry about it and I mean before we go back to the house tonight."

She said, "I know. I will."

I said, "Okay, that's good." Then I asked, "What did you and Linda talk about?"

She giggled and held my arm a little tighter. She said, "We talked about things the four of us can do together." A moment later, she asked, "How do you feel about threesomes?"

I chuckled and asked, "What have you got in mind?"

She answered, "I asked Linda if I could take you home with me sometime. I told her that I wanted to have both you and Larry to myself for one night." She giggled and said, "I want to sleep in the middle."

I asked, "What did my young and vibrant wife say?"

Caroline said, "She said that I would have to ask you but she would give you a pass for that if you wanted it." She continued closer to my ear, in a whisper, "Then she told me that I couldn't handle both of you. She said that both of you would fuck me into oblivion." She giggled and whispered, "That's what I want to happen. I want to give myself to the two men I love at the same time." She said, "I didn't tell her that."

I asked, "When do you want to do this?"

She replied, "I don't know, as soon as I can make Larry comfortable with the idea."

I said, "I would like to sleep between you and Linda one night."

She giggled and said, "We can do that. We can also do Larry with two girls and Linda with both boys. We talked about all that too." Then she added, "Right now though, I want us to be one on one. Is that okay?"

I replied, "Yeah that dovetails with my plans nicely." We turned around and started walking back.

Caroline asked, "Do you want to sleep with Athena tonight. She is the sexiest bitch on the planet and she told me she wanted to fuck your brains out."

I laughed and then answered in a more serious tone, "I want to sleep with you, Caroline. You are the sexiest bitch on the planet as far as I am concerned."

She held my arm tighter and whispered, "That dovetails very well with my plans. I want you to love me like you did last night." She added, "You make my tummy tingle."

We were close to camp but it was dark enough that I didn't think we would be putting on a show. The stars were beginning to come out. I stopped and gathered Caroline's small body into my arms and kissed her. She purred and let me hold her against my chest for a moment afterward.

I heard a loud, "Whoosh," and there was suddenly light bright enough for me to see through my closed eyelids. Caroline flinched in my arms. I opened my eyes to see a fireball the size of a Volkswagen rising into the night sky. Larry had started the bonfire. He had no instruction in the use of my homemade fire starter. He had used far too much of it. I knew there would be no damage as long as he hadn't singed all the hair from his head. He had been successful. The wood was burning. I had to laugh.

XXXXX

It took as long to cook as it takes to fry Crappie fillets and French fried potatoes. The girls had prepared everything else at home. The food came off very well. Everything was perfect. Linda opened a beer for me but it didn't taste good for some reason. I drank water with my food and then went back to whiskey.

The bonfire, having been so spectacular in the beginning, had settled down nicely. It provided all the light we needed and more. We didn't use the lantern we had brought. After we finished eating, I pulled Caroline to her feet and led her out to the flat sand closer to the fire. I danced with her while I hummed the Blue Danube Waltz in her ear.

There was sweet private history for us behind the dance and the music. Caroline remembered. She snuggled close and purred for me. I knew that the tingle in her belly had become more pronounced. I had a few butterflies myself. I wanted her. We danced.

Linda and Larry laughed at us at first but then they came out and danced as well.

As we danced, I thought about what was going on. I couldn't remember when I had crammed more sex into one weekend. Well, then I did remember. It was the last time I had a weekend with Caroline. Be that as it may, here I was dancing on a sandy riverbank with no music, a hard-on and butterflies fluttering in my stomach. I decided to take Caroline out into the dark and see what happened next.

I excused us from the others, saying, "We're going out away from the light so we can see the stars better. Linda giggled in acknowledgment. I tucked one of the blankets under my arm and walked Caroline fifty or sixty yards downstream along the sandy riverbank.

We laid down together, kissed and snuggled close. We actually did watch the sky for a few minutes. It was another clear night but this time the sliver of visible moon had waxed to a small degree. There was enough light for me to see the freckles on Caroline's nose. I licked them and then kissed the tip of her nose.

I rolled one of her nipples between my thumb and forefinger through the fabric of her top. I modified my voice to sound as if I were a teenaged boy. I said, "Hey pretty lady, what would a guy like me have to do to get in your pants?"

Her giggle turned into a soft laugh. She replied, "I've never met another guy quite like you, Luke. If you are asking how you can get in my pants, the first thing you need to do is unbuckle my belt." Then she asked, "Do you need some help?" She took my hand from her breast and moved it down her belly and over the mound of Venus. She stopped over her clit and squeezed. She moaned and squirmed nearer to me.

I had checked her jeans out earlier. They were Levi 501s. This style was originally a masculine cut. They have a relatively low waist and a button fly. The girls make them feminine by wet shrinking them. When the jeans are brand new, the girls put them on with no panties and then soak in a tub of hot water for thirty minutes or so. They then wear them until they are dry. The fabric shrinks to the point where it fits the girl's body like a coat of paint and sets permanently. The look they achieve is almost pornographic in my opinion. I love it.

Linda and Caroline both have the body shapes to look very good in jeans. The problem is, the jeans are hard to put on and even harder to peel off.

I didn't have any trouble with the belt buckle. I knew that I wouldn't. I let the two ends fall away from each other and then unbuttoned the top button that I found under the buckle. The three fly buttons that were next in line were easier. They were smaller. She slid her hand inside her pants and toyed with her clit. I wet my finger in my own mouth and asked, "May I help with that?" I eased her hand out of the way and began to manipulate her. She cooed and let me have my way. I kissed her. I let my middle finger slip into her wet channel and my thumb took his turn with her button.

She purred and began to fuck my hand gently. The strength of her arousal surprised me. She was very wet. Then I realized that the dance had turned her on. She was already more than ready to have life go on. She asked in a whisper, "Are you sure that you wouldn't like to hang out with Athena for a few minutes?" She has something special for you."

Athena is Caroline's alter ego. She could be described as a human sex machine from an earlier time in another life. In that life, Athena was the sexiest bitch on the planet. I have been with her. Her reputation was well deserved. I would want to be with her again sometime but not tonight.

I answered her question, "I want to be with the cute little country girl that I have fallen in love with. I will save my time with Athena for another night. I want to hold you and love you. I want to bathe you in pleasure." I continued, "You and I need to share this special time. We need to share these feelings while they are still new in us."

Her body shuddered as a light wave of pleasure moved through her. She moaned and moved to press herself tighter against my hand. I continued to manipulate her. The undulations of her little girl body fell into the rhythm of those manipulations. She was successful in enhancing her own pleasure. Her second mini jolted her with electric delight. She gasped for air and I could feel the beat of her heart in her chest.

She spoke softly in my ear. She said, "Don't stop. I'm going to cum for you. No one has helped me cum this way in such a very long time. Larry has not done it for me since before we were married. You make me feel like a kid again. I feel so special. You are so special.

I redoubled my efforts. I pushed her top up high enough to expose her pretty tits and sucked a nipple into my mouth. She squirmed and purred. She was telling me of the bliss she was enjoying. I felt her orgasm begin to bubble inside her. Her body was coming to a boil and I knew that she wasn't going to try to hold back. I could feel her heat in the hard little nub that my fingers were touching and teasing. In my mind's eye, I could see it as a single glowing coal hiding in the folds of flesh in the dark place between her legs. I continued to tantalize that sweet lump that had become the center of her being. She wanted to cum. She needed my help. I helped. Together we made it happen.

I felt her move. She spread her legs a bit, as she opened herself to me. My finger must have been a blur as I flicked it back and forth over her clit. I would pause and let the finger slide down and over her as if it were a small prick looking for her entrance. I would retrieve enough of her lubricating juices to ensure her comfort as we continued.

She whispered, "Oh, Luke." She stopped breathing. Her back arched and she froze in place. Her only movement was the slight shudder that moved through her. She remained in that state for ten on fifteen seconds. She was at the peak and I tried to help her stay there.

She caught her breath in a gasp and moaned as she let it out. I let her come down from her high but only slowly and one small step at a time. She placed one of her little hands over mine and held me tight against her clitoris. Her thighs came together to hold both of our hands in place. She cooed in contentment and rolled into my arms. She whispered my name, "Oh, Luke."

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
687 Followers