Wife Wants Me to Suck Cock

Story Info
Wife encourages me to suck our neighbors cock.
4k words
4.44
86.1k
125
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alice64
Alice64
262 Followers

Editor's note: this work contains scenes of gay male sexual content.


Brandy and I were in our 30's, no kids, living next door to Roger, a widowed man in his mid-60's. Brandy and I had been married about 8 years. She's a very pretty gal and I'm madly in love with her. We didn't have a great sex life, but we thought we were average, maybe once or twice over every two weeks or so. It was daily when we were first married, then slowed to a couple times a week, then less often as the months and years past. But I guess things always slow down once couples are settled in together. At least that's what we told ourselves. We were basically very happy together. Good jobs and a nice homelife together. No sexual complaints about size, duration, foreplay, or anything like that. But I would say we were very "vanilla." Mostly missionary or Brandy on top. Occasional doggie-style when Brandy felt a little more "naughty." Neither of us had much sexual experience before we were married. We weren't virgins but we both didn't date much or have many serious relationships before we met and fell in love. I had maybe had sex 4 or 5 times, Brandy about double that, or so she said. Neither of us have ever strayed, but I would masturbate fairly often when Brandy wasn't in the mood or available for other reasons like her periods, work schedules, illness or whatever. I did it privately when Brandy wasn't home or in the bathroom by myself. Although Brandy never talked about it, I knew she masturbated as well. I accidently found a vibrator in her make-up drawer. It's just something we never talked about, but I wondered what she fantasized about or if I was a good-enough lover for her.

Roger's wife had passed away about 10 months ago. He was a nice-looking guy, salt and pepper gray hair, in great shape for an older man. Brandy would comment sometimes how handsome and nice-looking he was, even though he was about 30 years older than us. Roger was an avid bicyclist. He took a bad spill on his bike a couple days ago, flipping over the front of his bicycle. He had tried to extend his arms to break his fall and ending up breaking both of his arms. His left arm was in a cast over his elbow and his right arm was cast from his wrist to his elbow. He could get around just fine but couldn't do much without the use of his arms. Doctors said it would be 6-8 weeks before the casts could come off.

Brandy and I felt bad for him and wanted to help our kindly older neighbor as much as we could. He was always very friendly and nice to us. Now losing his sickly wife and then this terrible accident, unable to take of himself or his home had to make him depressed. He had always been such an active guy and a good neighbor to us. But at least he was retired and didn't have to worry about work now. Brandy would drop off meals for him and one of us would go over after work to check on him, help him do dishes, get his mail, whatever he needed. On Saturday, a few days into his recovery, Brandy had gone shopping and I took him lunch and was doing his dishes and straightening up for him. I asked him, "Roger, is there anything else I can do for you today?"

He said, "Well, Brian, I'm not sure you would want to do this, but I can't take a shower due to my casts. Would you be able to help me into the bathtub? I can't really wash but at least I could soak."

"Sure, Roger, I understand." I grabbed some plastic bags to wrap his casts and we headed to his bathroom. I taped the bags around his arms and began running the bath water. There were bath bubbles on the shelf, I assumed left over from his wife, and I jokingly said, "We might as well make this as comfy as possible for you," and I poured in the bubble bath. The bubbles started to fill the tub.

Roger was able to get a t-shirt and boxer shorts on. I pulled his shirt up over his casts and stood looking at his athletic body. I went to pull his shorts down and there was resistance. Roger had a hard-on. He said, "I'm sorry about this Brian. I still get pretty randy, and I do miss my wife. In her better years we were quite sexually active. Please just try to ignore it and help me into the tub." His hard-on was hard to ignore. Now, I've never found myself attracted to men, but Roger had quite a cock! I estimated a good 7 or 7 1/2 inches long and a nice thick girth! Probably 2" longer than my own! And fatter! I'm not used to looking at cocks, but geez, this guy had a beauty! I took his arm and settled him into the tub, but his erection stood above the water line!

"Umm, Roger, do you want me to wash you?"

"Oh, I can't ask you to do that, Brian."

"No, really, it's ok," I told him. "It's no problem. I know you can't do this." I grabbed a washcloth, soaped it up and washed Roger's face. I worked the washcloth down his chest and rinsed as I went along his body. He sat up and I washed his back. I brought one leg up at a time and washed them both along with his feet. "Stand up Roger. I'll do the rest."

Roger was still amazingly hard. Such a beautiful cock. I really wanted to touch him. To wash his penis for him. And his balls. I never had any thoughts like this before, but seeing Roger erect made me want to do this. Roger stood up, his cock facing me as I kneeled next to the tub. He said, "You really don't have to do this if you don't want to."

I didn't say anything, but I soaped my hands and took Roger's penis in my hands. I soaped his pubic hair and soaped his big balls. I washed the area between his balls and his asshole. I pretended to be washing him while I was lightly stroking his manhood, mostly for my own pleasure and devious thoughts. I mean, how else do you wash a cock? I felt a little safer and more at ease when Roger didn't object, and I heard him give out a little grunting moan. He said, "Mmm...sorry man, but that really feels so good. No one has touched me since my wife, and she had been sick for a year before she passed so there hasn't been any sex for me for quite awhile. I've masturbated a few times, but it's not the same as when someone else does it. I hope I'm not embarrassing you to have you wash me like this."

"No, really, Roger, it's fine." I tried not to let on that I was as excited as he was. I ran a rinse cloth over his genitals and told him to turn around. His ass was now practically in my face. "Roger, umm...should I wash you back here?" I was secretly hoping he would say "yes."

"That would be great, if you don't mind."

I soaped my hands again and washed his big, manly buttocks. I slide my soapy hand down his crack and lightly brushed over his anus with my fingers. Roger moaned again. I seemingly had his approval to continue. I placed a finger on his anus and held it there, sort of waiting for his response. Roger said, "Yes, please go ahead. Clean my asshole." I slipped my soapy index finger into Roger's bottom. It was soft, warm and clean. I worked my finger in and out a few times and added my middle finger. Roger groaned louder. I took this as a good sign, and I reached around with my other hand and held Roger's hard penis. I probably didn't need to ask him, but I wanted to hear myself ask him..."Roger, can I jack-you off?"

"Oh, fuck, yeah. Please."

I kept my two fingers working in and out of his ass while I wrapped my full fist around Roger's magnificent cock and began stroking him. I don't know which one of us was more turned on. He put his plastic wrapped arms against the wall to brace himself and he bucked in my hand. I picked up my speed and tightened my grip. All I could think about was this huge cock going in and out of his wife's pussy and mouth for all those married years. Maybe even anally. He slid easily in my soapy hand. I wanted to make my hand feel like his wife's pussy. I imagined Brandy taking his huge cock in her tight pussy. His manly grunting told me he was going to cum and I pumped him to match his spurts. I drew down on his cock, towards his base, as he emptied out the last drops against the tile wall and down into the tub. We were silent for few minutes as I pulled my fingers from his ass. I told him to stay standing while I drained the tub and flushed out his cum. I ran some fresh warm water and used the washcloth to remove the soapy residue from his body. Since he couldn't dry himself, I did that for him too. I got clean boxers from his dresser and held them out for him to step into and pulled a clean t-shirt over his head.

Roger said, "I wasn't expecting that, but that felt amazing, Brian. Sorry I can't reciprocate, but I probably wouldn't anyway even if I could. I've always been a ladies' man." He chuckled.

"I understand, Roger. You know I love Brandy very much. I really wouldn't want her to know about this." He told me not to worry about it.

The next day was Sunday. Brandy and I were both off from work. Brandy made lunch for Roger and was about to head over to his house. I stopped her and said, "No, I'll take it to him." She looked at me quizzically as I grabbed the food and headed out the door. Roger had given us keys to his house. I rang the bell and let myself in. Roger was on his couch watching TV. I felt somewhat embarrassed seeing my neighbor since I last masturbated him with such enthusiasm. We made small talk and I finally brought up the uncomfortable situation.

"Roger, I'm not sure what to say about yesterday, but it really excited me. I had to masturbate when I got home last night, in the bathroom, so Brandy wouldn't see me."

Roger said, "Thinking about my cock while you had your pretty little wife right there."

"Yes, I was. I had never thought about a man before, but I must admit that excited me Roger."

I was hoping he would ask me to do it again, but he didn't. He just sat watching TV. I thought maybe I disappointed him, or he didn't like it. I felt ashamed that I brought it up to him and left soon after.

Back at the house, Brandy asked what took me so long last night, and why I wanted to rush back over there today. I stumbled around trying to come up with a good answer. She continued to grill me. She asked me, "It never takes that long. Brian, what were you doing there?"

"Nothing, just talking. I got on his computer and helped him pay some bills and typed out a few emails for him."

"Brian, you gone several hours last night. And why the rush today?"

Finally, I admitted, "Ok, Brandy, I gave Roger a bath!"

"Oh, wow, really? And how did that go?"

"It was good, I guess. He really needed help bathing. He can't do showers."

"So, you stayed and washed him too? Naked in the bathtub?"

"Yes, Brandy. He had to be naked to take a bath. I had to wash him. He couldn't do that himself."

"And what about his genitals...his penis?"

I was nervous and thought Brandy was going to be disgusted with me, but I answered her. "Yes, Brandy, I washed his penis and balls."

"Was he hard, Honey? I would think he would be with you handling his cock."

"Oh, Brandy! I'm so afraid to tell you! I'm so ashamed of myself!"

"Honey, it's ok. Just tell me."

"Yes, I washed him while he was hard and I...I...I jacked him off!"

"Omg, Sweetie, that's ok. You were just helping him and I'm sure he's quite lonely since his wife passed."

"But Brandy...I liked it! I got excited by it. Am I gay?"

"No, Honey. You're a wonderful husband and I know you love me. It's a normal curiosity. Don't feel bad. In fact, it kinda turns me on, knowing you did that. Did you feel like you wanted to put your mouth on him? Did you want to suck his penis?"

"Oh, Brandy! I think so!"

"Sweetie, it's ok. I want you to try. Why don't you go back over tonight and offer to bathe him again. When the opportunity is right, take him in your mouth."

"Omg, Brandy! Are you serious? He's so big! At least two inches bigger than me! You won't think of me as a fag if I were to do that? What if I try that and he gets upset with me?"

"Yes, Honey, I'm serious. He's lonely. He had a hard-on when he was with you in the tub. You jacked him off. Do you really think he would get upset if you gave him a blowjob? It would just be a secret between the 3 of us. My fag husband blowing our neighbor! My pussy is tingling just thinking about it! You'll come home and give me all the details."

At Brandy's suggestion, and my own perverted thoughts, I went back to Roger's that night. I was clearing the dishes and asked, "Anything else you'd like me to do for you tonight?" Not wanting to sound too obvious but hoping he would pick up on my hinting, I suggested, "Perhaps you need bathing again?" I was nervous that he might turn me down, but I think he knew I was going to ask him. He knew I liked his cock. I told him so and admitted it. He was teasing me, making me wait!

"Sure. That would be great, Brian! Thanks for offering."

Well, that night was my first time giving a man a blowjob. I was sure it wouldn't be my last. Brandy was waiting at home to hear all the details.

Getting home late, Brandy knew what I must have done. I hung my head, feeling ashamed about it. I hoped I hadn't just ruined my marriage. All she said was, "Let's go to bed."

She was already washed up and in her nightgown. I went to the bathroom to get ready and came out in my boxers and t-shirt, my normal bed attire. Brandy took off her nightgown before she got into bed and was completely naked. Something I was not accustomed to seeing her do, unless we were going to have sex. Even then she was kind of a "light-outs" or candles kind of girl, and she would usually undress while under the covers. She has a great body, but just shy about being naked. Again, very vanilla. So, she surprised me stripping naked and letting me see her before she climbed into bed. She slipped under the covers and said, "Tell me everything. Don't leave out a single detail."

I was nervous about telling my wife what happened, but I was surprised how she was reacting when she got into bed naked. "I offered Roger the bath again, like you said I should, and he readily accepted and said, 'That would be great.' I helped get him undressed and into the tub. We didn't say anything during the washing, but I did everything like the first time. I washed his face, chest, back, legs and feet. I washed his ass, and I did what I did the last time; I inserted a finger, then two into his rectum."

"Oh, Brian! That's so hot, Honey! Then what? Tell me more!"

Brandy's hands moved under the covers. Her breathing grew heavier as I told her more of the night's events. I knew she was masturbating.

"When I told Roger to turn around, he was fully hard. I washed his thick penis and big balls but resisted giving him too much. I didn't want him cumming before I had the chance to suck his cock. I'm not sure he knew what was happening and why I didn't masturbate him like last time. He was still so big and hard when I got him out of the tub and dried him off. I kneeled and dried between his legs and his cock and balls last. His cock was pointing up. I took it in my hand and brought it down, level with my mouth. Brandy, I kissed it! I kissed his head and along the sides of his shaft! I used my tongue and licked his beautiful cock!"

Brandy was now masturbating and moaning, listening to every word I said. I don't know if I've ever seen her more excited. The night table lamps were on, and I pulled down the covers so I could watch her, and she didn't try to cover up or stop me or tell me to turn off the lights. Even on our wedding night, we made love in the dark at Brandy's request. Now she had one hand with two fingers in her pussy, and her other fingers were playing with her clit, openly masturbating in front of me. Brandy's nipples were hard, and her beautiful tits jiggled as she rubbed her pussy and rocked the bed.

"Brian, my cunt is on fire! Tell me! Tell me what happened!" I had never heard Brandy use the word "cunt" before. I had never watched her masturbate before. What was happing with my wife?

I continued and told Brandy, "He said, 'Let's move this over to my bed.' He sat down on the edge of his bed, and I kneeled. He couldn't really maneuver his arms, so he just told me what to do. 'Go ahead and suck me. I know you want to. You wanted this the first time. Do my balls first. Lick them and then lick up to my shaft. Then put me in your mouth.' Brandy, I was so hot. I couldn't help myself. These sissy fag thoughts came over me, but I wanted his cock. He knew it and encouraged me. I licked his big hairy balls and then along the sides of his shaft. I stared at his cockhead for a few minutes while I stroked him lightly back and forth. He said, 'Brian, is this your first time? Don't be embarrassed to suck my cock. Some men like to suck cock. Once you do it, you'll never look back and want it more. Suck it. See how it feels in your mouth.'"

Brandy was masturbating, almost furiously now. She was so turned on! I had never known Brandy to cum more than once. Not ever during our lovemaking. But after she came, she didn't stop. She was about to orgasm again! Watching her masturbate I wanted to myself. So, I pulled down the covers and took off my clothes and began rubbing myself while I looked at Brandy, naked and masturbating, oddly, something we had never done together before. Like I said earlier, I knew she masturbated, and she knew I did, but it was mostly something we each did privately, not in front of each other. Very vanilla, like I said. She was more turned on now, watching me masturbate with her. When she saw me masturbating with her, she reached over and grabbed my balls and said, "Oh, Brian, you look so fucking hot jacking-off! Please don't stop! Please tell me more! Finish the story!" I felt her tits. She went back to masturbating---to her second orgasm. We watched each other as I finished telling her what happened.

"Honey, I did it. I took his penis in my mouth! He has a such a huge head, and I wrapped my lips around it and held it for a few seconds before going down further on his shaft. Honey, he's so big, I could only do about half before I started to gag. He told me to slow down. I was trying to go too fast. He told me to relax and just enjoy his fat member, slowly, taking a little more each time. Tickle the underside with my tongue. Pull with my lips. He was teaching me how to suck his cock. As I slowed down, it became easier, and I could go a little deeper in my mouth. He hit the back of my throat for a second, but now I didn't gag."

He told me, "Just try to relax. Enjoy my cock and breathe through your nose. I know I'm a big guy, Brian, and you won't get it all in this time. My late wife, when we were first married, took a few months before she could fully deep throat me. It takes some time and practice. You need to learn to control your breathing and distract your gag reflex. Putting a dildo in your mouth will help you learn how deep you can comfortably take me. Does your wife have one? If not, I will get you one to practice with at home. When you're ready to take me deep into your mouth, you're going to inhale through your nose, and exhale through your mouth, as my cock plunges straight down into your throat. Believe me, that makes me feel really good! When you're ready I'll have you lay on the bed on your back, head tilted back over the edge of the bed, which opens up your throat."

"Brandy, I was getting so hot the way he talked to me while I was sucking his cock! He talked to me like I was going to be sucking him often."

"Did you make him cum, Honey? In your mouth? Did you swallow his load?"

"Yes, yes and yes."

Brandy screamed out as she rubbed her pussy to orgasm again. I'd never seen her so hot. I came big globs all over my chest. We both cleaned up and slept naked together that night, spooning and cuddling. I think the experience brought Brandy and I closer. Maybe it would open us up sexually and improve our sex life, hopefully more intercourse, or the kind of closeness we felt together tonight masturbating. A sexual awakening of sorts. I never expected Brandy to get so excited about my infidelity---by her encouragement---with another man's cock. And I felt closer to Roger and his cock. Maybe I was a faggot sissy husband now, but Brandy seemed to like it and so did it. I knew I wanted more of Roger's cock.

Alice64
Alice64
262 Followers
12