Wife Watching and Wanking

Story Info
Wife Kathy performs for her guest while her husband watches.
3.1k words
4.23
127.2k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name's Kathy. When our son left home for university my husband Steve and I decided to make some extra money by letting out rooms in our house on Airbnb. It worked out very well and we have a steady stream of guests.

Steve and I have a full and varied sex life. One thing Steve's been into since early in our relationship is taking naughty pictures of me posing nude or in sexy clothes and doing filthy things. I'm touching forty but I've kept my looks and I keep my brunette hair well styled. I've got a good figure, if slightly plump now, with big firm breasts, good legs and a cheeky bottom, and I keep my dark brown cunt bush trimmed neat. I know I look good nude. I certainly turn Steve on!

Even after digital cameras came in Steve still prints off the best pictures and keeps them in a collection of photo albums. He once had an accident with a computer which deleted a lot of his pictures. Print offs can't get deleted or shared around uncontrolled on the web. Our pictures are mostly for our entertainment, for Steve to masturbate over and for me to hand job him over them. Sometimes we show them to our friends when we share home made porn at naughty parties.

A couple of weeks ago a man booked to stay a night with us for some business in our town. He was called Jason, a muscular good looker perhaps late thirties, a couple of years younger than Steve and me. Though Jason was wearing a wedding ring I noticed straight away how he couldn't keep his eyes off me. Every time he looked at me I felt my clothes and underwear evaporate!

Jason checked in then went straight out again saying he'd be back in the evening. As it happened, Steve would be out that night at a movie with his mates. It wasn't my kind of movie so I'd decided to stay at home. I knew Steve wouldn't be back till late. I'd been feeling randy, I knew Jason fancied me and I was in the mood for some fun. I had an idea!

I secretly love it when other men than my husband ogle me in porn pictures. While Jason was out I got some of Steve's photo albums. Some of the pictures went back a long way, to me as a student in my early twenties posing nude on a rug in my student flat, and me doing filthy things with boys and other girls at student parties. Others were more recent, including a set showing me stripping nude from a black bra, panties, suspenders, stockings and high heels on our dining room table downstairs. I put the albums on the chest of drawers in Jason's room, not too conspicuously, but where I knew he'd notice them. As an afterthought I took a pair of my used panties from our laundry basket, a very brief pastel pink pair with a pattern of little red petals, and tucked them into one of the albums, but with a bit hanging out and showing. Then I waited!

While my husband Steve was still out at his movie. Jason came back and went up to his room, after mentally undressing me! It began to build up in me. I just had to know if Jason was looking at the pictures of me. I couldn't hold myself back! With my heart pounding I crept quietly up the stairs to Jason's room. I wanted to open the door and just walk in but I didn't dare. Instead all I dared to do was crouch down and peep through the keyhole.

I was in luck! The view through the keyhole was limited, but through it I could see part of the bed. I could see one of the albums open on the bed, and Jason's bare knee! It was obvious he was kneeling naked on the bed ogling Steve's pictures of me! I heard a stifled grunt through the door. I knew at once Jason was masturbating! That decided it. I took my jeans, blouse, bra and panties off as fast as I could, then opened his door and walked into Jason's room nude.

I was right. Jason was kneeling stark naked on the bed with his erect penis sticking straight out and bending up in front of him. It was a good eight inches long from his thick bush of brown pubes to its big pink-purple head. He had his thumb and forefinger wrapped in a ring round his shaft. My panties were hanging on his cock between his hand and his bush and his other hand was round behind his bum holding my panties between his legs, I guess to tickle his balls and arse with.

A couple of Steve's albums were open on the bed beside Jason. One was open at a set of me sprawled nude but for tan stockings on one of the black leather armchairs in our lounge. It showed me caught in the climax of masturbation, with my hand between my legs, my head thrown back with my mouth open in my orgasm shriek, and with my breasts thrust out as I writhed in my climax. The other album was open at a picture showing me full frontal squatting wide legged nude except for high heels in front of Steve standing there naked. I was licking the head of his hard up cock and another woman was standing naked snuggled next to him with Steve's hand on her bum and her hand round his shaft. The woman's husband had taken the picture at one of our parties. That's the kind of thing we get up to. The picture was one of Steve's favourites.

Jason froze mid-wank and stared open mouthed at me. Before he'd even seemed to notice I was stark naked I was on the bed beside him with my breasts pressed against his arm, my bush brushing his naked thigh and my hand on his bottom tickling his bum crack and reaching under him to finger his arse.

I pulled Jason's hand away from his penis and wrapped my own hand around his shaft. I could feel his shaft was rock hard, like my husband's when he's moments from a cum. I guessed Jason had been masturbating edging his cock to the brink, easing off, then edging again to delay and maximise his pleasure the way Steve does. I decided to make Jason wait too. I slid my hand down to his balls and fondled them lightly, running my fingers through his thick bush. I ran my one hand lightly over his bum, and reached my other hand under him between his legs to tickle his arse and the inner tops of his thighs the way that drives Steve crazy.

Jason groaned and rammed his hips forward as I played with him. He grabbed my bum to pull me hard against him and fondled my breasts with his other hand. His cock looked tight enough to snap, bending up with its veins standing out and its big round head glistening wet with pre cum. I tickled Jason's balls and arse till he was whimpering. Then I wrapped my hand round his incredibly stiff shaft and smoothly and rhythmically hand jobbed him. I tugged his foreskin over the muscle beneath and stroked his shaft full length from his pubes to my hand sliding over his knob. Even when I was a teen school girl I had a reputation for giving good hand jobs, and I've honed my skills to perfection with my husband!

Jason came with a loud grunt, suddenly shoving his hips forward, gripping my bum real hard and farting noisily. Moments later his cock jerked in my hand and his semen spurted a foot or so across the bed. I'd taken my panties off his cock to wank him and they were on the bed in front of him. His squirting semen splashed over them. I wish every man who masturbates in that room was so tidy with where his semen goes! Jason stayed kneeling there on the bed panting with semen dripping from his now flaccid penis but I caught that on my panties too.

Our albums were still open on the bed. I asked Steve if he'd like to take some pictures of his own. Of course he did! He got his phone and got me to pose for him on the bed and on the armchair in the room. He wanted poses that would do justice to any hardcore porn site or magazine! I sprawled wide legged, stuck out my bum and tits and let my boobs swing for him. He took pictures of me in sex positions; on my back for missionary, squatting like I was astride him riding his rod, on all fours ready for doggy. He took lots of close ups of my bum, tits and cunt. His huge cock swung erotically and brushed against my naked body as he moved around me. Between pictures he ran his hand over my naked body, teasing my aroused nipples, running his fingers through my bush and stroking my labia. He knew as well as my husband how to touch a woman! I was soon getting hot and his cock was up almost vertical again!

I was on all fours on the bed showing Jason my pussy between my spread legs when he gripped my thigh and I felt his cock head shove into my bum crack. A moment later I felt his hand going pat pat pat against my bottom. He was wanking into my bum crack. This time he didn't hold back but kept going straight through to his cum. I felt his hand suddenly going faster, he gave a loud grunt, he shoved his knob harder into my crack, then I felt his warm semen splash over my bum, into my crack and trickling down my thighs. After he'd jerked his load he stepped back from me. When I turned I saw that he wasn't being so tidy this time; a strand of semen was dripping from his swinging still half erect cock onto the carpet. But I didn't really mind!

"Sorry ... I just had to wank," Jason started to say, but just as he spoke I saw the lights of my husband's car in our drive. Quick as a flash I was out of Jason's room. I was back in my clothes and downstairs by the time Steve opened the front door.

Steve and I went to bed soon afterwards and we had a good hard shag. I'm quite noisy during sex. But knowing that Jason was in the bedroom above ours, and still tingling between my legs from his fingers playing with me, that time as I pounded Steve's bum with my heels in my climax I was even louder than usual. As we lay side by side in the dark afterwards, from the room above us I heard Jason's bed rocking rhythmically. The rocking suddenly got faster and I heard Jason's stifled cry from upstairs.

"Nnnnnnngh! Nnnnnnngh! Kathy! Kathy! Ahhhhhhhhh!"

In his fantasies Jason was enjoying me again! After that grunt Jason's bed fell silent. Then I felt my husband's hand on my bare thigh and sliding up to stroke my cunt.

"Did you and Jason have a good time while I was out?"

I was speechless for a moment, then Steve laughed softly in the dark.

"Come on you dirty slut! I could tell he'd got you hot. I know what you're like with other men. Let's hear it! All the juicy bits too!"

I know Steve's just as bad as me where other women are concerned. Perhaps it's that which keeps us together! I told Steve how I'd hand jobbed Jason over pictures of me, that he'd taken lots of porn pictures of me then wanked over my bum, and I didn't keep back the juicy bits. Then before we drifted off to sleep Steve and I decided we'd have some fun next morning!

When Jason came down to our dining room for breakfast the next morning I was ready for him. He was sitting at the dining room table reading a newspaper, and he nearly fell off his chair when I walked into the dining room nude except for an apron and black high heels. I strolled up to him, stepped a high heeled foot up onto the chair next to his and pulled my apron aside to show him my cunt.

"My husband's out at work," I said. "Shall we finish what we started last night?"

I was lying of course. I knew Steve was watching us through the slightly ajar door. More than that, Steve's got a sophisticated camera which he uses for our porn pictures. It's got a remote control. Steve had concealed it on a shelf in the dining room where Jason wouldn't see it, aimed at our table and ready to catch all the action. It doesn't make much noise when it clicks, but I'd left the radio on in the kitchen to drown out any sound. I also guessed Jason would be much too interested in me to notice!

Jason's hand started on my bare knee and ran up my thigh till he was fondling my bottom, then his fingers slid across my thigh to play with my pussy. Jason stroked my pussy, getting me wild like he'd started to do last night. I pulled off my apron, tossed it aside, then sat nude on our dining table with my legs as wide as I could get them and my high heeled feet on a couple of chairs. I made sure I sat in the position Steve's camera was aimed at. I leaned back on my hands, tossed my hair back, and arched my back so my breasts swung up and out.

I fingered my pussy, holding my vagina open to show Jason my juice glistening labia. "I pleasured myself this morning so I'd be hot for you." I said, and I wasn't lying that time, except that it had been my husband Steve who'd pleasured me! I swung my legs a little wider and massaged my pussy, in case Jason hadn't got the idea!

Jason stood and undressed. His light blue cotton briefs were bulging ready to explode, and he slipped them off to let loose a cock every bit as rock hard erect as the night before. He stood between my spread legs so close to me that the head of his penis was in my bush prodding my pussy. His hands started on my breasts, running over my curves and catching my excited nipples. I ran my fingertips down Jason's body, across his hairy chest, down his belly and through his pubic hair to finger his rock hard shaft and his well filled balls. Jason let out a deep throated growl as I played with him.

I glanced over Jason's shoulder and saw my husband watching through the gap in the doorway. His grin and the way he waved his camera remote told me we were putting on a good show!

Jason started kissing my breasts, flicking his tongue across my nipples, and stroking my pussy lips with his fingertips. Jason's expert fingers got me more and more excited, and soon I was moaning and squirming on my bum with arousal on the table. Jason's fingertips slid to my clit, circling and stroking it, taking me smoothly to the brink of my orgasm.

Then, keeping a finger on my clit, he kissed me slowly down my front, tickling my belly button with the tip of his tongue as his kisses worked their way toward my cunt. He was soon crouching in front of me with his head between my spread thighs. Then his lips and tongue started on my pussy, and I discovered Jason was even better at exciting me with his tongue than my husband was! I was writhing with the sex pleasure Jason was giving me, with my head thrown back and my breasts bouncing as I cried out in my sex pleasure.

When the pleasure of my orgasm exploded between my legs I shoved my pussy against Jason's face and squeezed his head between my thighs. My orgasm shriek would have drowned the clicking of Steve's camera without the radio!

As my orgasm faded I released Steve's head from between my thighs. I saw his face was wet with my juices. With my afterglow throbbing all I wanted was his massive cock pumping hard between my legs. I strained my legs as far as I could. My vagina must have been gaping. Jason stood, getting into position to fuck me. I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him against me, crying out something like "Want! Want!"

Jason certainly didn't need to be told what I wanted! He held my waist and I slid my arms over his shoulders. The big soft head of his penis prodded my entry for a moment, then he was in, full length with his bush against mine. He pumped me for ages, grunting and with his naked body hard against mine. With the rhythm of his thrusts his hairy chest rubbed against my aroused nipples, adding to my pleasure. A movement caught my eye. Over Jason's shoulder I saw my husband Steve was still watching through the gap in the door with a big grin on his face!

I had an explosive second orgasm while Jason was still shagging me. I kicked my legs up and wrapped them round him involuntarily trying to pull him in in deeper. I clawed his shoulders so hard I scratched him, but Jason didn't care! He came moments after I did. His hands on my waist pulled me against him and he pushed his hips hard against me with his orgasm thrust.

"Nnnnnggh! ... Nnnnnggh!" Jason grunted as his cum rose, then "Kathy! Kathy!" as his cock jerked its load into me. I like men who yell my name when they cum in me!

A very satisfied Jason left about an hour later after I'd served him a hearty breakfast wearing just my apron and high heels. When he left I let him keep my panties which he'd splashed with his semen to play with when he wanked over his pictures of me. I also got Jason to send me the hottest of his pictures of me.

Steve showed me the pictures he'd got. He'd caught me in the very moment of my orgasm with Jason's head between my legs, and had some spectacular ones of Jason in action showing my naked body, Jason's so masculine bum as he thrust me and his huge hard up cock in all its glory.