Wife Watching in Vegas

Story Info
Wife takes 2 men back to the room and gets creampied.
1.5k words
4.16
66.4k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gfandi2
Gfandi2
20 Followers

We were planning a trip back to Vegas to wrap up some things and since we would have some extra time I decided that we should indulge in a little debauchery.

My wife and I have been together for 10 years now. We met through the lifestyle. Barbara has always been on the submissive side and loves to be a total cock whore now and then. I took her to a gangbang on our 2nd date, where she fucked and was creampied by 10 guys. She loves the feeling of having her pussy fucked balls deep and being filled to the brim with cum. She loves to feel the men's jizz running down her knees as she leaves a party. And I must say that I love the feeling of fucking her cum filled pussy. There is no better feeling in the world. Knowing my slut wife did such a good job draining all those cocks just for me is incredible.

Well not to get to sidetracked here, about a week before our trip I put out some notices on a few date sites calling for some well endowed men that would like to join us for a bareback creampie gangbang. Well as usual after going back and forth with 10 guys 2 actually showed. You get the normal fakes, picture collectors and married guys that don't have the balls to actually play. So we had 3 confirmed and the plan was to meet at the hotel bar between 830pm and 9pm, have some drinks and flirt a bit then go to the room and fuck our brains out.

We got the bar around 8 and found a high table since most of the booths were taken. The entertainment was a guy singing some county western karaoke. Though cheesy it was a good distraction for the crowd. We had a few drinks and were chatting it up when dave sent a text saying he would be there shortly. Soon after John text as well that he was walking in.

Well Barbara looked hot as well, though in her early 50s you wouldn't know it. She has a great pair of natural 38 DD titties and a wet juicy pussy that can take the biggest cocks out there balls deep. She had on a cupless teddy no panties a leopard print dress and black high heels.

Well the guys showed up and we made introductions. Barbara not being the shy one gave them both a big kiss on the lips. The two guys each took a seat next to her and I was across from her.

We all ordered some cocktails and got relaxed with small talk. After about the 3rd drink everyone was getting rather comfortable and the guys were moving in closer. Barbara had adjusted her self so her pantiless ass was on the stool and her dress was draped over the back of the stool. John had his arm around Barbara with his hand under her dress rubbing her ass.

On the other side Dave was now standing and was leaning on the table shoulder to shoulder with Barbara. From my view point I could see under the table.

Dave had his hand on Barbara's knee lightly rubbing it. Barbara was getting a good buzz on and I could tell she was getting excited with all the attention. She opened her legs wider so Dave could have access to her now rather wet pussy.

Dave wasted no time and moved his hand up to her swollen pussy. Barbara slid to the front of the stool giving him more freedom. I could tell that he was rubbing her hard clit as she would squirm from time to time, and her eyes would suddenly roll back.

I on the other hand was getting a nice hard cock from watching my wife being fondled across from me.

Well the third guy that confirmed previously had flaked and now it was nearing 930 and things were getting hot. We paid our tab and headed for the elevator.

We got into the empty elevator car and as soon as the door shut Barbara started to French kiss Dave. John lifted her dress and played with her ass and fingered her pussy from behind. Good thing we were only going to level 3. Things were getting hot. I led the way to the room with Barbara walking in the middle of Dave and John arm and arm.

We got back to the room and all took a couple of hits of some good weed. Next Barbara sat back on the bed and the guys shed their close as well as I.

I was now rock hard anticipating the fucking my wife was about to get while I watched and filmed the action.

Once the guys were undressed Dave walked over to Barbara and she immediately grabbed his cock and started to suck him.

Dave was very large all of 9 inches. She lay back with her head on the edge of the bed. She used her two hands to stroke his big cock as she alternated between sucking his cock head and balls.

She has a ball fetish and loves to get t-bagged. Dave had some nice hangers and Barbara was in her glory.

John was a respectable 7 inches and he was rubbing her calves and thighs. He took off one shoe at a time, moving forward he rubbed his hard cock between her feet. Stroking his shaft in and out.

Barbara lay back on the bed and the two men lay next to her one on each side.

They each took a breast and sucked on her hard nipples. She lay there moaning in ecstasy. John started to finger her soaking wet pussy and pinching her clit between his thumb and forefinger.

She was writhing with pleasure.

John then proceeded to eat her hot box. Dave didn't miss a beat and kneeled next to her head she took his monster cock in her mouth.

Precum evident as he slapped his large cock on her cheek. She lay on her back spreading her legs as John continued to eat her pussy.

I was filming all the time and snapping pictures. Telling her what a good hot slut wife she was.

She moaned in pleasure as she sucked Dave's cock while his balls slapped her chin.

John went ahead and spread her legs placing his cock head to her wet entrance. He would tease her just putting the head in.

All the while my beautiful wife sucked Dave's cock while begging John to fuck her.

John proceeded to fuck her balls deep. Stretching her pussy and getting it worked lose to take Dave's 9 inches next. John picked up the pace his balls slapping Barbara's ass. His cock glistened with her pussy juice.

Barbara yelled at john to "fill her up with his hot cum."

It was all he could take and grunted as he filled her with his hot semen. As his cock lay in her the cum ozzed out between her pussy lips and his shaft.

John pulled out and lay back on the headboard. John's creampie streamed out of my wife's pussy. I stroked my rock hard cock telling her what a good slut she is.

Dave mounted her missionary and with one thrust buried himself balls deep. The suction of his cock in her pussy caused John's cum to spew out around Dave's cock, cum running down to my wife's ass.

The two were in a deep kiss with Barbara's legs wrapped around Dave's ass helping him pump his cock deep in her.

My slut wife yelled for him to "give her his hot load."

He was locked in her deep then yelled out "I'm cumming."

With that his cock pumped load after load of cum in her. Dave pulled out and her well fucked cunt contracted, pumping the fresh cum from her.

I wasted no time jumping in. I ran my cock head from her ass up to her pussy covering my cock in the warm cum. Her pussy was so sloppy it felt like a satin glove around my shaft.

Barbara asked "if she did a good job"

I acknowledge her with a deep kiss. Our tounges entangled in pleasure.

I kneeled up and put her legs straight up in the air with her feet in front of my shoulders. I was deep inside her. I couldn't hold on any more and filled her cunt as it over flowed with my cum.

By this time the two men were dressed and gave her a kiss and left.

Now for the best part, I went down between her legs and licked her hard clit. Her clit was pulsating as I licked, sucked and lightly bit it between my teeth.

She couldn't take it anymore. Her body tensed up she grabbed the back of my head and shoved it into her pussy tasting the three loads she just took.

She shook violently through her whole body as she came for about a minute straight.

She passed out laying on the bed with a well fucked smile on her face.

I lay there reviewing the pics and video only to get hard again.

Gfandi2
Gfandi2
20 Followers