Wife You Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps as powerful as the climaxes that she was giving Bella, given the way that the other girl was trembling, screaming and squirting her cum all over the bed sheets, but still pretty hard. And as always it was followed by another, and another, and another as Dove powered through that climax and the ones that followed.

For a few glorious minutes the two Disney girls became like wild animals relentlessly working together to make sure that Bella's butt hole was well and truly ruined, which was the kind of heaven Dove lived for. Bella too, given the way that she got into it, and that her ass was clearly made for fucking.

So much so that it was a mystery to Dove that Bella had even thought for a second she could be a top, when she had never seen such a natural bottom. But it was a fact that Dove was only too happy to reinforce.

To help that, she avoided the temptation to use every ounce of her strength and when the exhaustion became overwhelming Dove buried every single inch of her dick into Bella's butt with one last hard thrust, and then yanked it out to admire her handiwork.

Bella let out a cry of disappointment as the dildo was yanked out of her back door, leaving her ass feeling horribly empty and unloved. But it also felt opened and slutty, which was the feeling that Bella chose to concentrate on. Well, that and her gratitude towards Dove for totally owning her whore ass.

Those feelings combined with a wonderful after-shocks she was feeling from her orgasms gave Bella the adrenaline she needed to push her butt into the air and spread her cheeks, lewdly displaying herself to the allegedly innocent blonde. Which of course caused Dove to grin wickedly as she admired her handiwork, which in turn only filled Bella with more wicked delight.

"Mmmmm yeahhhhh, spread those cheeks. Spread them wide and show me that pretty little gape!" Dove gleefully encouraged, taking another few long seconds just to stare deep into the other girl's rectum before chuckling, "Wow Bella, you look so pretty with a gaping ass hole. Mmmmm yessss, I think we've found another reason why Zendaya kept this ass all to herself for so long. Mmmmm, but not anymore, right Bella? This ass is mine, whenever I want it."

"Yes." Bella agreed with a happy little sigh, "My ass is yours Dove, whenever you want it."

"Good girl." Dove beamed, "That's a very good girl. Mmmmm, a good little ass slut. Oh Bella, you've been such a good little ass slut. That's why I'm keeping you. And why you're getting a reward. Come on, crawl over here and receive the gift of your own butt cream I'm generously giving to you."

It was hard not to laugh, and Bella couldn't resist scoffing softly, at such a ridiculous claim. Even she knew that after receiving a nice hard butt fucking from a top, the least a bottom could do was clean the toy afterwards.

Then again, Zendaya had threatened to clean it herself, or get another bottom to do it, and while the thought of Dove unstrapping the dildo and then cleaning it herself was hot Bella just couldn't stand the idea of being denied her own ass juices.

So before Dove had a chance to change her mind Bella turned herself around and quickly wrapped her lips around the dick which had just pummelled her butt, the happy little bottom instantly moaning with delight at the taste of her bottom.

After savouring that flavour for a few long seconds Bella greedily cleaned the head of the cock before beginning to bob her head up and down it. Shortly after this she felt a hand on the back of her head, and she opened her eyes to find Dove smiling down at her with a soft, sweet smile which wouldn't be out of place on the Disney Channel, even if the ass to mouth would be.

Unless Disney wanted to branch out into Adult entertainment, in which case the things they had just done would probably be very popular, that wicked thought encouraging Bella to take more of that cock into her mouth and eventually down her throat. Then she got more traditional encouragement from her dear friend and fellow former Disney star.

"That's a good girl, suck my cock! Suck it clean of all your butt juice you filthy little ass to mouth whore! Oh fuck yeah." Dove moaned, gently stroking Bella's hair like the pet she now was, "Wow, you even deep throat without having to be asked. Ooooooh, Zendaya trained you so well.

Or you're just such a massive ATM slut that you absolutely have to get every drop of your own anal cream. Either way you're definitely a keeper. Oh yeah Bella, forget Zendaya. Ohhhhh yeahhhhh, you've got a new owner now. Someone who can give your perfect little ass what it truly needs. And if Zendaya doesn't like it, she can kiss my ass. Mmmmm, literally. Then I'll fuck hers, and have a matching set."

Eventually Bella stuffed the last few inches down her throat, allowing her to completely clean the dildo. Not because it was a struggle for her, not even close, but she was savouring the last few drops of butt juice, and more importantly, mulling over what Dove was offering her. It all sounded too good to be true, literally.

Bella would love to have another top so her ass could be pounded more regularly, but surely there was no way she'd risk losing Zendaya? Unless of course this just resulted in Zendaya giving her an extra hard ass pounding just to show her who her ass belonged too. That could be fun. Especially if Zendaya made an example out of Dove by fucking her ass too.

"So, what do you say?" Dove pushed, "Wanna be my bitch?"

Bella thought about it for a few more seconds, removed her mouth from the dildo, and then gave a little grin, "I'm in."