Wife's Anniversary Confession

Story Info
Wife shares about a date she had just before our wedding.
3.1k words
3.09
18.5k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yeaowza
Yeaowza
3 Followers

We were in our mid twenties when we went out on our 4th wedding anniversary. We chose to dine at a fancy steakhouse perched atop a building in downtown San Diego. We had been there a few times and had always been impressed with their service.
 Diana looked wonderful in a sleeveless cream colored dress that stopped at mid thigh and had a mild plunging V neckline. At 5'10" and around 130Lbs, with her long legs and smallish bust line she had (still does) a swimmer/runner's body and with her blonde hair down to her mid back, she turned heads. Her late summer tan made for a great contrast against the dress she chose. I wore a dark blue suit and tie. At my being 5'11" Diana could tower above me by a bit in high heels but I sure don't mind.

We shared bottle of wine with our appetizers and with our meal and while we were waiting for our deserts and sipping after meal coffees I slipped a slender gift box across the table to her. She removed the ribbon and opened the box revealing a delicate wrist bracelet with diamonds and gemstones. Smiling, she asked me to help put it on.

"Happy Anniversary babe", I said.


Our deserts arrived along with some house champagne. The staff had noticed what was going on and produced a glass for each of us with congratulations and then gave us our space.

As we had our desert and sipped our champagne.

Diana looked across the table at me and said "Dan, I have something that I feel I need to tell you about".

Curios, I answered "sure babe, what is it?"

It was then that Diana chose to unload something that she had been suppressing and just had to let out; She told me that shortly before we were married (I had been living out of state at the time) she had gone on a date and had sex with this guy she met at a friend's party. She said that she was sorry and regretted letting it happen and that she didn't want to keep it from me any longer.

I kind of let it sink in a bit before responding but came back with

"Di, it's OK. We weren't together at that time, you were trying to know where we stood back then and anyway, it's in the past. We love each other and that is all that really matters, right?"

She agreed.

A few days went by and the idea of her screwing someone else was really swimming around in my head so I needed to ask for some details. You see, before we married we had been dating for a few years and had been kind of off and on and off and on. We kept circling back to each other though but at some point, I was offered a really good job out of state. We agreed that I'd go, get settled and that we'd keep in touch and try the long distance thing for a bit. 
I wound up being subcontracted out to some other startup businesses out of the country and would be gone a month, sometimes two and then head back to the home office. We made it a point to talk at least a few times a week while I was gone. 


I had this roommate while I was gone and one night he and I had gone out for burgers and beers one and had returned back to the apartment pretty buzzed. It was getting late but I called Diana to chat for a bit and she started pressing me about where we were headed. Is there actually a plan for something more serious or what? And then she let me know that on the past weekend she had gone to a party at her friend Patricia's place and had met this guy and she said that they had a good time at the party and she agreed to go out on a date with him the following weekend. That kind of freaked me out because I really cared a lot for her and I guess I just thought everything was cool between us. We hadn't been arguing at all so this "new guy" news kind of blind sided me.


I asked her to please not go though with it. I told her that I loved her and she again said something like "Well, what do you expect? You've been gone and I'm just supposed to be here waiting for your calls or visits when you can make it out for too short of a weekend?"

"Something has to happen, Dan."


With that, I asked her again not to go out with him.

I said "If you need a commitment from me then here it is, marry me!"


"You mean that?" she asked.


"Yes Di, I love you. I'm sorry it took something like this for me to finally see it and ask you".


"Ok then" she said.


"OK what?" I asked
 (to be sure).

"OK I'll marry you" was her reply.

So then I reminded her with "Great, so there's no need for you to go on that date then, right?"


"Right! I'll take care of it."

It took some time for me to finally get the details out of her of what went on, that it was in fact, that same guy.

Leading up to our anniversary night, we had been in a good place all along sexually. Adventuresome, even. At times after going out to dinners we would go to an adult movie theater and would rent x rated videos. One night we stopped at an adult book store to look around. Before getting out of the car I pressed her into removing her panties. She had done that before at the adult movie theater for me and it was a nice turn-on to be able to slide my hand discreetly up her inner thigh to feel her wetness. On this visit, she was a bit tipsy as we had mixed drinks before, during and after our dinner. I suggested she pick out a nice toy while we were there.

"Really?"

"Yeah, go for it! Anything you like, get a few things even."

We went home with an impressive realistic looking cock dildo/vibrator and a smallish silver metal butt plug. The dildo really looked real and was impressively long and thick like some of the xxx actors in the films we'd watch. She was all giggles on the way home and couldn't wait to clean them up and try our new "friends".


So it was in this sort of adventuresome spirit that at times, we'd have our pillow talk while making love or while just flat out having sex and talking dirty and we'd break out our "friend" to join us and then I'd start asking about "that guy" "that time" and since then I've known what all happened and have been able to piece together the actions (because I know how she reacts in bed).

Di went to Tricia's party. It turned out that Patricia knew this guy and she wanted to set Diana up with him. As the night wore on, they danced and had been drinking a bit and hung out. He eventually asked if she'd like to step outside and smoke a joint and she agreed to it. They went to his car and got in the back and lit up. I've never been much for smoking weed but she had in her teens before we were dating and once in a while during one of our "breakups". Anyway, they were in the back of the car with a good buzz going and he leaned in to kiss her. She let him and kissed him back. It had been too long for her and she really made out with him. Sure enough his hands were all over her and at some point, he made the move to slide his hand into her pants. He made it but not into her undies. She said he kept it there and rubbed her between her legs. She told me that it felt incredible and (as I've known her to respond) she kind of bucked her hips a little in encouragement as he rubbed her but then she made him stop when he pulled his hand out and tried to unbutton her jeans. She told him that she didn't want to do it in a car. He was cool with it and they kissed some more and then went back to the party.

When the party was over they agreed to get together the following Saturday.

The day after our phone conversation she called him to tell him that she would not be able to get together with him after all. That someone she had been seeing on and off for a long time and who she really loved had finally asked her to marry him. She told me that the guy actually played it cool and congratulated her but that he also told her "Hey, why not just come by and we'll grab something to eat down the street. Just a meal between friends to celebrate your news".

After some back and forth, he finally convinced her and so, she actually did get together with him after all.


She showed up at his place and rang the door bell and he stepped outside to greet her. He locked up and they walked down a couple of blocks to a casual neighborhood bar for dinner and a beer. They talked a lot at their table. He ordered more rounds and when they were on their way back he stopped and gave her a big hug and when they parted from it he was shook his head and said "Man, he's a lucky guy..."

Approaching his place he asked if she needed the ladies room and invited her in. When she came out of his bathroom, he was sitting on his couch, smoking a joint and invited her to come sit with him. He had also opened a couple of beers that were on the coffee table.

"Oh man, you're going to get me in trouble here" is all she said as she sat next to him, taking the joint from him. 


So they sat there, smoking a joint and having a beer and then, another. He leaned over as he had that night in the car and he kissed her. She didn't stop him. She just let him kiss her. He pulled back from the kiss and looked deep into her eyes and went in again for another kiss and all Hell broke loose. She answered his kiss, meeting his tongue with hers and his free hand was already on one of her breasts, as she was braless, he easily began rubbing her nipple to excruciating hardness. He then slipped his hand into her blouse to feel her skin.

She was gasping for air and writhing on the couch to his touch and then slid his hand down the front of her pants, this time he made it into her little bikini panties and could feel her wetness. He fingered her as she opened her legs and her hand felt for the front of his jeans. She felt the bulge straining to get out and she gave a tug on the top button of his Levi's and the rest of them on the fly followed with ease. He leaned back and pulled his pants down, allowing his cock to spring up and Di took it into her hand while kissing him and began to tug on it. 


While still in a lip-lock with her, he managed to get on his knees on the sofa while she stroked his cock and he started pulling her pants down. It was awkward so she let go of his cock, raised her butt from the couch and shed her pants too. That is when she turned to look for his cock again and it was right there, right in front of her. She grabbed it again with one hand and kissed it and gave it a lick or two on its huge mushroom head and then tried to put it in her mouth. Still on his knees, he went bolt upright, throwing his head back in response to the pleasure she was giving him with her mouth.


Reaching down, he grabbed her panties and pulled them off her while he moved between her legs. She sat there, eyes closed while "in the moment" and felt his presence between her knees, gently pushing them wider apart to reveal her special place... he leaned in and began to lick her. He rubbed his face into her as he grabbed at her hips to pull her to him and she replied by bucking and grinding her little pussy against his mouth. Her hands eventually moved from gripping his hair to removing her blouse so she could feel her tits and finger her own nipples.

Now, completely naked, my bride to be had cum hard against his mouth and as she came down from her climax she saw him come upright, still between her legs, his huge cock bobbing in front of him. She leaned forward and grabbed his cock, taking note again at how thick it was and how she could get both hands on it, as if holding a bat and how there was still cock sticking out beyond them. Much bigger than my cock, this guy was a real horse and we would later find out that he an Patricia had been casual fuck buddies for a long time and she had wanted Diana to experience him in bed.


Anyway it was then, I'm sure, when kneeling between her long legs that he was able to see her nakedness in all her glory; her golden tanned skin from hanging around at the beach so much that summer that left "day glow" parts from her swimsuit, revealing stark tan lines on her. Her long, shapely legs, and perky tits.


He stood, picking her up and carried her into his bedroom saying something about "no backseats or couches for you" and laid her on his bed where he joined her and then they resumed their making out and exploring each other's bodies. She rolled him onto his back and sat up to give him head.

Di is great at giving head. We were really patient with each other while dating I was her "first" and had instructed her along the way at what I needed from her when she took me in her mouth. Let me tell you, she really enjoys the ability to make me cum and she doesn't mind a mouthful of cum to swallow or to be shot onto her. And here she was, using her experience with this guy.

He pulled her back up next to him and moved back between her legs. This time, spreading her legs open and bending her knees up and holding them in place as he rubbed his cock on her pussy. Kneeling between her legs, he rubbed his cock up and down her slit and then eased the head into her. She was electrified with what was going on as he slowly eased a little more and then, again a little more into her and then he pulled it back out. Again and again he went on, patiently going a little deeper each time until he was all in. Di confessed to me that she never felt so full... Then he slowly would begin sliding in and out, as if savoring her velvety softness, her wetness. She moaned. He would lean forward to kiss her then sit back up again to build up momentum and to look at her gorgeous nakedness.

Again, she squirmed and moaned into a wonderful climax that he would not let her come down from entirely. He would start pumping again and again and the climax would ebb and flow, driving her crazy and then he laid down on her, rolling her ass up with his hands as she locked her legs around him and then he began his piston like pumping into her. Her arms around his neck, face buried into his shoulder and neck, he told her he was going to cum and she just grabbed at him and moaned for him to cum in her. As if on cue, he filled her with his seed. He stayed in her for some time in their afterglow. 


Eventually, Diana got up and went into his bath and took a shower. When he heard the water running he joined her. She told me that she figured that was it but no, when they dried off he playfully threw her down onto the bed and went down on her again. Di's head was racing. It was already too late, she hand fucked this guy, contrary to her telling me that she would call off the date. No one knew what she was up to. Hell, she hadn't really planned it. She didn't have anything going on for the weekend so she spent the night with him as it seems she wanted more of that magnificent cock. Might as well go "all in".

They fucked for most of the night until they just had to sleep and then resumed on and off all day Sunday, taking breaks for meals, drinking wine, ordering in a pizza. Afterwards, she figured that she would consider this her secret fling. One last hurrah before my arrival a month later for our modest wedding. 


I had quit my out of state job, having arranged for another one back home and in a short time we were doing really very well. With things really going our way during our first four years I'd surprise her with gifts here and there. I guess that it got the best of her and she had to come clean. Knowing what I know now, the thoughts of the two of them fucking keep dancing around in my head, visiting me in my dreams to this day.

We've made use of her experience over the years in our pillow talk since that time. When watching adult movies we tend to gravitate towards MFM threesome films and when the guys are particularly well endowed, I've asked her if that's what her lover was like. Even while having sex and using her dildo, I'll sometimes suggest that she imagine what it would be like to have another pair of hands caressing her and another cock to play with and suck while I'm in her and she responds very positively to it but that will need to keep for another story.

Yeaowza
Yeaowza
3 Followers