Wife's BBC and Cuckold's Creampie

Info
Because sometimes it's the wife's idea to be shared...
298 words
4.31
128.3k
90
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSWifey
KSWifey
1,184 Followers

As a husband, a boyfriend, a lover or just simply a man - are you able to fuck a woman to orgasm with just your cock? And no, a "faking it" orgasm doesn't count. You also don't get a pass for saying, "no, but, I'm really good with my tongue and my fingers".

What I'm asking is are you able to make a woman's body shake, convulse uncontrollably, simply by pounding her wet pussy with your hard dick. Unless you are one of the rare and special few, I'm going to guess, if you are being completely honest with yourself, the answer is most likely, "no".

It's ok, you're not alone, and in many ways, the husband in this story, is a lot like you. Try as he may, in all his years of marriage, he just simply could not make his beautiful wife experience the blissful pleasure of a vaginal orgasm either. His cock would sometimes get close, but always failed to deliver. Can you relate?

And for the wife, like many women, early in the relationship, she too would fake it. She didn't want the man that would one day be her husband to feel bad about his, "abilities" or lack thereof. And it was true, he did love to lick her, and he was very, very good at that, but sadly, it wasn't enough. For a time, she considered cheating, you know, to get what she wanted, but instead tried a different approach.

You see, it isn't always a husband that initiates the "wife sharing" conversation, rather, a wife with a burning desire and a very naughty, wet and wanting pussy. And with that said, I warmly invite you to experience my erotica and discover how this couple's cuckold story plays out....

XoXo,

KS

--:--
--:--
1.0
KSWifey
KSWifey
KSWifey
1,184 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
29 Comments
awkwardly_nobleawkwardly_noble5 months ago

Kiki, That dildo you used on this video on MV looked to be too big. But I was proven wrong.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good, but talk at the pace you would talk in real life to hubby or your gf. The pauses between words are so unnatural it becomes very distracting. Listen back to yourself, you will see what I mean right away.

DurielstarrDurielstarr12 months ago

I really liked the conversation with her friend! I would love to hear More stories told like this

Greetings

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would love to find an audio that includes the actual sounds of a cuckolding. Not only her moans of pleasure, but her dialogue as she talks to her lover and to her husband. The trick is to not overdo it; while it is so much better she doesn’t ridicule the husband or belittle him. He’s locked and teased about being unable to give her pleasure. The cream pie she seduces him into eating would be icing on the cake so to speak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How about, "Hell no"!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Beautiful Stacey Experiences Frank A beautiful white wife experiences a large black cock.in Interracial Love
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories