Wife's Cheating Dilemma Ch. 03

Story Info
Continuing story of my wife's destruction for cheating.
6.3k words
3.48
10.6k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 04/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mandawg
mandawg
12 Followers

LITTLE MOMMA GETS TORE UP::

Introduction:

My wife finally gets fucked by one absolutely huge black cock::

As many of you know from past stories I've had on here, that my wife is a tiny woman; Thus the nickname Little Momma was bestowed upon her.

She's 4ft 8inches tall::Long black hair past her cute plump little ass:: Tiny tits that are only a mere handful at best:: And she is absolutely Spanish in fact her dad came to America from Mexico, and speaks little English at all:: Though my wife speaks English very well:: She has a mound full of black pubic hair she has only used scissors to trim around her absolutely luscious pussy lips and clit area::

All that said; We have for years been absolutely into really wild and kinky sexual things::

You name it we have indeed about done it sexually:: Everything from MM/F to FF/M and even a bit of bestiality's, And stories about all that posted on some sites:: Even including a few really far out occult experiences that I will try and get posted back on here:: I'll just say never pantograph and call up the Devil!

Now to my story of her getting her pussy tore up by a huge black cock::

This has for some time has been roleplay, for many of our sexual desires/fantasies we have lived out. This one I'm about do this story about is no exception to that::

Witchy Woman and I have been on a mission per say to teach my wife a lesson about fucking around behind my back:: Don't get me wrong at all about that, I have no this or that about her doing such at all. But doing it behind my back and not telling me I did have a problem with.

So such is the case as this story of things will I hope, bring out one of the many times my wife's best friend Witchy Woman and I punished her for doing that behind my damn back.

We were gathered over at Witchy Woman's house in belief of another party or so we both had tried to convenience my wife "Little Momma" that's what it was going to be. All the while her best friend and I alike had set this up to once again punish Little Momma for fucking around behind my back once again.

Now the booze and other things we did had my wife totally fucked up! And once that way, It was just so damn easy to kick whatever wild ass kinky sexual adventure for my wife, Witchy Woman and I had schemed to do or have done to her.

This time we had an old friend/acquaintance coming over and give my tiny little wife a good thorough fucking and breeding!

Big Louie as we all nicknamed him was a huge black man. 6ft 5inches tall and well over 250lbs and not fat, oh hell no, He was fit as could be. And he had an absolutely huge n giant black cock! It was well over 11 to 12 inches long and as big around girth wise as a mans wrist.

He had already one time prior to this, Tried to fuck Little Momma and barely gotten his huge ass mushroomed head of his gigantic cock even half way into her pussy!! That time was brought on by once again "Little Momma" fucking around.

That story in itself has been posted on here and a few other sites but I didn't like the stories paragraphing etc., So I deleted all of them.

But this time was going to be that he was going to come over, And absolutely wreck her pussy good and proper this time.

Witchy Woman had given her one of her elixirs she'd made up and had "Little Momma" now primed and ready to get that little pussy of hers stretched out and all but ruined.

We had already gotten her totally undressed, and naked, Both of us working her tiny body over by kissing, licking, her tits and pussy alike, fingering her to orgasm to get her pussy absolutely ready to have Big Louie come and tear that pussy up!

On the bed in Witchy Woman's breeding/occult room; Laid out on her back, her legs spread wide open, breathing heavily from our stimulation and the Elixirs as well had her absolutely primed up and ready.

Witchy Woman got off the bed and left the room, while I kissed and kept my wife busy knowing why she'd left the room; But not so that my wife had caught onto it at all. She was so gone to the world so to speak, that she was still enveloped with pleasure I was giving her at that moment.

I had just whispered to her, that she was going to get fucked, and fucked good tonight!

Just as the door opened up and in came Witchy Woman and Big Louie with her; Already naked, that huge black cock of his swinging from half knee, to half knee; His nut sack that hung like a huge animals would, and swung as well as he entered the room.

It wasn't until they stood at the end of the bed that I then, moved away from my wife sprawled out on the bed, and her eyes closed until I had moved away and then her eyes feasted on what was going to fuck her tonight.

Her eyes shot wide open, a horrid gasp sounded out, her head shaking no; AS she saw him standing there at the end of the bed his huge cock hanging as it was, Witchy Woman standing beside him, and reached over with both hands to grasp his cock and pulled it up and said::

"You been fucking around again you little bitch, and now Big Louie is going to teach you a lesson!"

All Little Momma could do was lay there, her eyes wide open in fear, and unbelief, at what she was seeing. Her body shivering and shaking all over as Witchy Woman was now rubbing that huge black cock of his with some sort of lube looking stuff, that caused Big Louie to even shudder and the moment was just absolutely mind burning surreal.

Due to the fact of here he stood, naked that huge black cock of his held up in Witchy Woman's hands manipulating it and rubbing it totally up and down that huge shaft of his, my wife sprawled out on the bed before them and totally awe struck with fear, knowing she was going to have that cock in her tiny pussy soon.

Now it was time for Witchy Woman and I to bring out the tools of enlightenment.

Oh hell yeah we all three knew that just to now at this point, have him mount her, or her him, it would near impossible to get his super huge cock anywhere near in my tiny wife's small pussy.

So we were going to have to do something to help her take his cock.

That shall all be told in chapter 3 of this story::

Introduction:

Second Chapter of my story:: Little Momma takes his huge black cock::

LITTLE MOMMA GETS TORE UP:: CHAPTER 3

Witchy Woman had rubbed Big Louie's cock all over with "her" breeding salve.

This stuff made his already huge cock, inflate and harden to even more swollen rock hard size.

Little Momma was gasping, eyes wide open, in total complete fear, of the cock that was rock hard and swollen solidly before her, breathing heavy breaths of disbelief and absolute horror of it's size!

Now screaming out, No oh hell no, it will tear me apart, It's to big! I'll never be able to take it.

Squirming back on the bed as she said all this, pushing herself as far away from it

heading back and colliding up against the headboard.

Witchy Woman just snickered and laughed, and said she was prepared for that action by my tiny, brown skinned wife, who was scared to death of what was there to absolutely breed her, Fuck her, Stretch her pussy out so much it would tear apart!

Oh hell yeah we knew it already. She couldn't even get the head in her pussy the first time he came to "breed" her.

So Witchy Woman and I got on the bed and grabbed my my wife all crunched up against the headboard, back against it, legs folded up to cover herself, now trying to fight us off with her hands and arms, loosing to no avail.

As we grabbed her and pulled her back down the bed by her legs; Her fighting with them as we did, getting her laid flat out again on her back as Witchy Woman told me to help her flip her over on her belly; So she could administer the "Breeding" potion needed for her to take his huge black cock!

Flipping her over, "Little Momma" trying her best to not allow that, half twisted, screaming; "No oh please No, I-I-I can't take it!"

Witchy Woman paying her absolutely no heed at all and flat out said;

"You should have thought about that when you was fucking that other man!"

All the while we both grabbed her arms and forcefully flipped her over on her stomach, each of us pinning her down me at her shoulders, Witchy Woman now sat on her legs at her knees, all the while "Little Momma" was screaming out for this not to happen!

But happen it damn sure was going to.

Witchy Woman's superior dominance of it all came to life.

As she merely paid no attention to her, reached out into a pocket on the scrub top she wore, bouncing as my wife tried using her legs to push her off atop them.

Took a syringe out of it, aimed it upwards and brought forth just a tiny droplet of fluid from the needle, reached right down with one hand and grasp the left ass cheek of my fighting wife and pulled it wide open, pinched her brown inner ass cheek up right where it joined at near her anal opening.

Plunged the needle in, and slowly began giving her this shot of "breeding potion" as my wife pleaded for her not to.

And instantly she began screaming it was burning like fire, so hot that it hurt with the fiery heat.

Then began to start gasping and breathing heavy, her body now jerking and jumping as she cried out it was burning her up.

Witchy Woman just smiling in evil fashion as she'd given her half of the shot, let go of her inner left ass cheek as her hands freed my wife's ass, it began to jerk, jump, and twist.

She just blurted out; "Oh yes that's it "Little Momma" I know it's starting to work!"

And reached right over to her other ass cheek spread it wide open and gave her the rest of the shot right across from the last one.

My little wife was absolutely not fighting anymore at all, oh hell no, she was now totally squirming, shaking all over, her head thrashing about on the bed, gasping hot breaths of air, grunting, and groaning in the affect of the "breeding serum"; As Witchy Woman and I alike let go of her and she got off her legs, wickedly snickering and telling us all that "Now she'd be willing to fuck!"

Big Louie himself whom had been so silent during all this and just stood there and watched this all said; "Damn what did you give her?"

Witchy Woman just turned to him and said; "I hit that little bitch with a dose of breeding serum" And she'll be ready to go in just a bit!"

Little Mommas legs suddenly began to spread open, as her cries of the heated anguish and torture of it went through her body, spreading her legs widely open, her ass jumping up and down, as her pussy was becoming clearly visible to us all, instant wetness pouring from it, her hair matting with moisture, the outer lips swelling out and opening as we all stunningly watched this unbelievable transformation.

Big Louie looking over at me and telling me damn your wife is getting hot as a damn firecracker, and your letting, and helping, all this to happen so I can fuck her!

That seemed to make us all look at each other, in total pleasure of each in their own way contributing to my tiny wife's condition right now.

I wanted her tight little pussy wrecked by his huge black cock.

Witchy Woman bask in the devilish evil way what she provided and gave her.

Big Louie had stood there with raging hard on watching us prepare her for him to breed.

The serum injections torment was working Little Momma into a fevered frenzy as it spread throughout her body. So much so she began to sweat being so heated up with the fiery hot spread of it through her pussy and body. She was on fire, in total outright heated desire!

Jerking and squirming as her beautiful small little rounded ass kept swinging and going up into the air trying desperately to calm the mind boggling heat in her pussy, legs spread as wide apart as she could get them. Heated gasping sounds came from her as head moved wildly about. Her fist pounding at the bed.

My mind grappling with how I allowed, set up, and helped my wife get this way.

Big Louie looked down at Witchy Woman who herself stood barely head to chest with Big Louie and she's 5ft 7in and asked when she would be ready to fuck?

She merely looked up at him and told him just a bit longer, when she collapses and just lays there my breeding serum will have completed it's usefulness. Then you can have her Big Louie.

It seemed like hours we stood there awaiting my tiny little wife finally fully succumb to the serums full overtaking of her mind and bodies lustful need to want Big Louie to fuck her. But it was mere minutes we watched her body twist and turn ass working in the air heated gasp of air still filled the room.

Until she flung her head up hands beating at the mattress, and gave a huge grunting moan of the painful mind boggling heat overtaking her body and fell right flat out, laying limply before us now, only the loud gasping sounds was all she was doing now.

Witchy Woman telling us now to look at her pussy and see it swell with absolute heated lust and need to be fucked.

Her entire mound area swelled, her pussy lips swelled outwards and opened up her pussy was indeed swelling out. Juicing like hell. Her clit was now itself even swollen and hanging out like a little finger from the top of her beautiful brown outer lips.

Witchy Woman then and there said; "She is now completely ready to fuck You!"

She told Big Louie to stay right where he was and got me to join her and we got on the bed grabbed my limp wife by under her arms and legs and pulled her down the bed until at the end of it closer to where Big Louie stood.

As Witchy Woman said; "Damn I think I gave her to much serum the little bitch is totally knocked the fuck out!"

Then told Big Louie to step back so we could get her into position as he did just that and she I grabbed her legs pulling her even further to the edge of the bed until only her knees were at it leaving my tiny little wife's brown legs spread wide open as they were.

We reached up then and grabbed her just above her waist and pulled her ass up into the air laying folded into her thighs as Witchy Woman then said; "We're going to have to hold her ass up in the air until her thighs are up and her knees holding her up."

That done we tried to let her stay that way on her own but she was so limp she tried to fall forwards again. Witchy Woman saying dammit that won't work!

I said so what to hell do we do now?

Witchy woman thought for a moment and then said I'll be right back, and walked over to the corner of the breeding/occult room and grabbed two thickly padded straps that had clips on the end and came back over and lay them on the bed, and grabbed the one and opened it where the thickly padded cover part was attached to the long strap and undid it and wrapped it around my limpidness thigh and moved it until it was as high as it could go damn near to her ass and hip. and attached it back into the strap.

Then unclasped the other end and looked up and tossed the strap over hanging down and firmly secured to the ceiling small bar and let it hang as she came to my side and did the same thing to my wife's other thigh and flung the strap up and over the other little hanging bar as it came hanging down.

Went back to where she was standing and looked at me and said; "Now we must both pull the straps and raise her legs and ass into the air!"

Doing that her legs and ass began to slowly rise up pulling the padded straps against her upper thighs at near her hips and ass and we tied them off. Leaving my wife now raised up by her ass and legs and staying there before us all now. Her stomach above the bed, her little tits barely touching the bed sheet, Her whole upper body supported by her shoulders, her arms splayed out above her head that was turned to her left side now, laying there breathing heated breaths through her nose and wide open mouth.

Witchy Woman then looked at me and said; "Get down there and eat her pussy before Big Louie tears it up!"

I strictly obeyed her command and bent right down onto the floor her pussy and ass right at my face looking and seeing close up the affect the serum had on her pussy and spread her ass cheeks apart and then and there began licking her juicing pussy, the juiced were warm as hell coming from her cunt, my wife was now grunting out lust filled sounds of wanton pleasure.

As I fulfilled my task, Witchy Woman reached over and tugged me away from my wife's gaping and juicy pussy and said that's enough she's ready!!!

Standing up I was wiping and savoring every drop of my little Mexican wife's pussy juices and stepped aside.

Witchy Woman moved up to the side of the bed sat down way above where my wife lay out, and prepared to be fucked by Louie's absolutely huge black cock, leaned down until she was right there face to face with my wife's grunting sounds of lust came from her and said; "Can you hear me Little Momma?"

My wife merely nodded her yes as best she could and Witchy Woman then looked up at me, making damn sure I saw my tiny wife answer yes. Gave me a wicked smile then leaned back down and said;

"Can you speak?" My wife tried to answer her but only her lips moved in trying to even speak.

She then asked my wife; "Are you ready to get that tight little pussy of yours fucked by a big black cock?"

My wife could only try and nod her head no then yes, her mind saying no, her body on the other hand said hell yes!!

Witchy Woman looked at Big Louie and said go ahead get your dick up to her pussy and get ready to fuck this hot little Mexican bitch! That made my wife's up in the air little brown ass and upper body shudder and ass twitching as it sank into her mind she was just about to get fucked by the biggest cock she'd ever in her whole life had! A huge Black One!

Big Louie stepped right up to the plate, His huge ass rock hard black cock a mere inch from my tiny wife's pussy. The size difference totally out of proportion she was to tiny for this size huge black cock.

Witchy Woman told him Grab her by the waist and get ready.

His huge black hands easily went right around her tiny waist at the hips his hands fully covered her into them his fingers mere inches apart from touching her lower abdomen. Their giant size over shadowing her much smaller womanly hips and body. A giant and a tiny little woman!!!

My wife grunted out loudly as his huge hands clasp around her waist at the hips her head rocking back and forth trying to plead no to it all.

Witchy Woman making it even worse as she looked again at my wife laying right there face to face again seeing my wife trying her best to shake her head no repeatedly as her whole body shuddered from ass to shoulders, and said; "you feel so little in those huge black hands don't you?"

My wife's only response was more shivering from ass to shoulders a heated expectant moan of pain told all.

Witchy Woman just looked up at me smiling sadistically evil at me wanting to make damn sure I heard my wife's painful grunting sound. Then turned right back to my wife's face and said for me to reach out and get my wife's ass cheeks in hand and open them as far out as I could to help Big Louie gets his huge dick in her.

As I did so all the while my wife's body rocked with shivered fears of all this and a loud grunt escaped her as I grabbed her bubbly little ass cheeks and spread them wide open! All the while Witchy Woman was telling my wife that I was opening her little ass cheeks to help her take Big Louie's pussy splitting cock into her pussy.

Witchy Woman just said; "It is time!" "Do it!" "Just get the tip in her!"

Big Louie shoved his huge black cock tip that was visible up into my wife's pouted juicy cunt lips immediately it stretched her pussy lips over it my wife shaking and quivering a loud painful grunt came instantly as my wife tried to move her head up and her eyes squinted tightly together in painful response as the tip wedged ever slightly more through her spread widely apart lips clasping his cock so tightly the skin of his black cock began to fold up around and over them only a mere third of his huge black cock head was in.

mandawg
mandawg
12 Followers
12