Wife's Checkup

Story Info
Wife gets intense exam from beautiful Dr.
1.4k words
4.31
35.5k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Wendy was already changing into the paper gown at the clinic for her medical exam. She'd ask me to go with her because the older doctor there had been a little bit hands on with her and some of the other female patients. I wanted to see if he'd actually try something like that with me in the room. At six foot eight and about 250 lbs all muscle, I can be pretty intimidating. Although I'm pretty easy going unless you really piss me off or put someone I love in danger then well, think of the worst possible situation and multiply it.

My with has dirty blonde hair just past her shoulders, green eyes and an average body. We both like to walk and I weight train every week. She's pretty with nice boobs about a c-cup and she has a great ass.

"Now remember Chuck, don't say or do anything unless he does something first". Wendy reminded me.

"I know but if that guy tries anything..."

I was interrupted by the door opening.

I'm not sure who was more surprised me or Wendy. In walked a beautiful female doctor. Long brown hair, brown eyes, not sure what kind of ass she had but her breasts were huge. It looked like her top was having trouble staying closed.

"Hi I'm doctor Jansen. Or you can call me Nadine, whichever you prefer," Nadine said smiling at both of us.

"What happened to the creepy old guy?" I asked.

Wendy hit me in the arm. "He means doctor Douglas," Wendy said.

Nadine laughed. "Don't worry about it. He was creepy. He was strongly encouraged to take early retirement," she answered.

"Good riddance," Wendy said.

"We're you a victim of his wondering hands too?" Nadine asked.

"Yes. That's why I brought Chuck," she said, squeezing my hand.

"I totally understand. Well, you're more than welcome to stay for the exam if you want to," Nadine said.

"well, I'd hate to miss something important" I said, winking at my wife. She merely rolled her eyes.

"Awww, that's sweet," Nadine said.

"Don't be fooled by his charm," Wendy said. "This is just his sneaky way of seeing me naked."

Nadine laughed. "I see. Well, boys will be boys am I right?"

"Is that a polite way of saying men are pigs?" Wendy asked and they both laughed, looking at me.

"I had the strangest feeling I was being mocked and laughed at. But hey, she was right it was a chance to see her naked with another woman with huge tits? Did I already mention her tits? They were huge.

After the usual height/weight basic stuff Nadine started doing the breast exam.

This is where things started to turn. First, I noticed that Nadine's zipper on her uniform kept getting lower and lower and more of her cleavage spilled out. I could already see part of her areola's, which seemed to cover a large area. Between that and her squeezing my wife's breasts I was starting to get hard.

"Now it's time to do a sensitivity test on your nipples," Nadine said.

"What?" Wendy said looking at me with a questioning look.

I snapped my eyes away from Nadine's boobs and gave Wendy a shrug.

Nadine caught me looking at her and gave me a wink.

"You'll have to forgive Chuck. He's obsessed with boobs. And yours are quite large." Wendy explained.

"No worry's I'm used to it," Nadine said.

"I'll bet," Wendy said under her breath. She was kind of jealous of other women with big breasts. She always wanted hers a little bit bigger.

"So Chuck, can I enlist your help with this next part?" Nadine asked.

"What?" I asked looking up, hoping she hadn't caught me adjusting my ever growing cock in my jeans.

"Help me determine how sensitive your wife's nipples are."

"Well, I'm no doctor but I'll try," I said, hoping my bulge didn't show through my jeans.

It must have because both Wendy and Nadine were staring at my crotch.

"Perfect," Nadine said giving me a smile. She then handed me a feather and kept one herself and we both commenced to tickling Wendy's nipples with the feathers.

Wendy started laughing but her nipples instantly responded and grew hard.

Excellent," Nadine said. Next she took out an electric toothbrush and used that on my wife's nipples. She only had one so we took turns with it. This too caused Wendy to laugh.

Wendy has small areola's but nice nipples. They were bright red, very hard and appeared to be throbbing but that might have been just the vibrating toothbrush.

After this Nadine leaned down and started licking Wendy's nipple. Which caused Wendy to suddenly moan.

"Chuck do the same thing to the other one. Then when it's nice and wet blow on it."

Suddenly I heard Wendy gasp.

"She must really like this she's soaking wet," Nadine said. I looked down and Nadine's gloveless finger was sliding in and out of my wife's pussy.

"Here, feel for yourself," Nadine said reaching out to grab my hand. She missed and grabbed my crotch instead. I would have thought it an innocent mistake if she hadn't rubbed her hand up and down a few times first.

"Um nice," Nadine said.

"What?" Wendy asked. "Your responding nicely," Nadine assured her.

Then she got down on her knees and started licking Wendy's pussy.

Wendy moaned again.

"What are you doing?" I asked. Not that I minded I was just curios.

"Taking her temperature," Nadine answered.

"With your tongue?" I asked.

"It's the best way to get an accurate reading. Want me to show you?"

The next thing I knew I was kneeling down licking my wife's pussy in front of this crazy but hot doctor. She then had me sit on a stool, which was more comfortable.

"Wendy, your husband's penis is pressed up so tightly against his jeans that it's actually a very dangerous situation. It could lead to a host of medical issues. I'm just going to take it out to give it some relief, is that okay?"

Wendy moaned something unintelligible.

Nadine told me to stand up, then proceeded to take my jeans and underwear off.

"Holy fucking shit!" Nadine exclaimed. My cock is pretty large as are my balls. Not only is it long but it's thick as well.

The exam was pretty much over at that point as Nadine had started licking my cock.

"Oh sorry. Do you mind?" she asked when she saw Wendy watching.

"No. His cock is like your breasts. Even when he's not hard it still shows through his pants. My girlfriends all comment on it."

"Really who?" I asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know? Here let me show you," Wendy said, putting my cock in her mouth.

Before I knew it Wendy and Nadine were passing my cock back and forth. Then I was on the exam table with my feet in the stirrups while one of them sucked my cock the other licked and sucked my balls.

Then she had Wendy climb on top of me facing me and soon we were fucking. Every now and then Nadine would pull my cock out and suck on it then slip it back inside my wife's pussy.

"Oh my God honey, she's licking my asshole," Wendy said, Her pussy was so wet and so tight I was ready to pop any minute. then Wendy clenched down even more and I couldn't hold back and shot a huge load inside her cunt.

Nadine had us trade places so she could lick my cum from Wendy's pussy. We both noticed she was now totally nude. And I was right. She had big areolas but small nipples. Then she got on the exam table and let Wendy and I go to town on her breasts. I ran my tongue around her areolas, kissed them even gave her a couple of hickies while I was at it.

Then I climbed on top of her and titty fucked her while she licked my balls and asshole, while Wendy ate her to orgasm. Soon she was screaming in a huge orgasm and I came soon after coating her tits with my cum.

Then Wendy licked my cum from Nadine's breasts and they French kissed and traded my sperm.

After we got dressed Nadine said to Wendy, "By the way you're perfectly healthy. You on the other hand still need to be examined. Come back next week and we'll give you a thorough exam."

"We'll be here," I said and Wendy simply rolled her eyes.

"You're right men are pigs," Nadine said. "But with a cock like this who cares?"

"Touche'," Wendy said and they both laughed.