Wife's Corrupt New Boss

Story Info
Wife gets set up and blackmailed.
8.5k words
4.38
79.6k
117
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,045 Followers

For the hundredth time, Alan wished his wife were as responsive as the girls in the videos he'd seen but he then felt a surge of lust looking at her flawless body. But few if any of the girls in the videos came close to her incredible assets. Stephanie Walker was gifted in so many other ways. 5' 11" blonde with perfect all-natural features. 34DD breasts, 24" waist flaring to 35" hips. He looked down at her legs spread wide for him as he pistoned his throbbing cock into her tight pussy. Her eyes were closed, her cheeks flushed, and her lips parted showing she was enjoying the pleasurable feelings. She was almost moaning, almost emitting low guttural sounds, and she was very wet. He could tell she was into love-making, especially in the way she grabbed the sheets as she approached orgasm. Perhaps he just expected too much from his wanting more vocal responses.

* * *

They met at the coffee shop around the corner from Stephanie's job. She was looking flustered as she pawed through her purse, a look of panic on her face not feeling the familiar wallet. He'd handed the barista his card and nodded at the tall blonde. "I got this. You can get mine next time," he'd said to her. "I'll bet you took it out and forgot to put it back." He wanted to just study her face, her body, her perfect form but simply smiled and turned away. He suspected there'd be no next time but just being able to have this beauty think about him periodically was a rush. Any more than that was ridiculous, she may not have a ring on her finger but there had to be a guy, a guy with money and power having this goddess on his arm. He nodded at the beauty, took his receipt, and left to get back to his job. Best tasting latte ever.

Stephanie thought hard remembering she'd put it in her top desk drawer that morning. She smiled, nodded, and then watched the man leave. She was disappointed he didn't try to turn the act of kindness into something more, but she was used to that. There were two types of men, the nice ones who respected her privacy and never made a move and others that she called players. Players who were interested in adding another notch to their belts. They never hesitated to ask her out, regardless of the circumstances. She soon learned to purchase nice sexy panties at bargain prices since just about every date she'd been on wanted something to remember the night by. Sadly, few ever went past the third date...the date when she invited them up to her apartment or accepted their invites.

The sex was pleasant but few ever seemed interested in going down on her even though she skillfully got them rock-hard with her cock-sucking skills. Those that did seemed to do it simply to get her as wet as needed so they could push their cocks inside her. It was surprising to her if she ever came...at least until her date left and she was alone. She came to realize she was a prize, a conquest. She'd overheard a Dr. she'd briefly dated brag that he'd fucked the most beautiful woman in Chicago, going on to describe her body in great detail. Not one comment about her button nose, deep blue, almost lavender eyes, or perfect complexion, let alone she was able to carry on an intelligent conversation about his specialty, pulmonology. On the other hand, had his cock measured up to his ego she might have felt him inside her. Also, the asshole was in the medical field and had faked putting on a condom, leaving her with a tiny stream leaking out of her pussy.

Stephanie had asked the girl at the coffee shop if she could have the man's name. She got more than that as the girl had records of his phone-ins from previous visits. She had a knowing look as she jotted down the information. Stephanie had stepped out of her comfort zone and made a trip to where Alan Walker worked and asked for him. Surprisingly convenient as his company was just a block over from hers.

To say Alan was shocked would have understated his reaction. The tall blonde had been on his mind for the past week and he'd doubled his trips to that coffee shop hoping he'd at least be able to say hi. In his fantasies she'd smile at him, perhaps give him a hug for saving her but it never went further than that...not even in his dreams would a potential Playmate of the Year be interested in him. He came down to the lobby wondering how his legs kept moving seeing who stood up with a huge smile on her face.

"Alan? I'm really sorry to be stalking you, but I wanted to say thanks," she said looking at the man. He had a great face, brown hair, brown eyes, and sensual lips. He looked fit under the three-piece suit as if he worked out. No ring on his finger and his eyes locked on hers after a quick scan of her figure. "The girl over at Bean There gave me your name. You saved me from total embarrassment the other day. This is really forward but I'd like to return the favor," she smiled, "I'm not sure this interests you but I have two tickets to see LeBron at the United Center tonight."

Alan remembered how stupid he must have looked with the grin on his face. Huge Bulls fan and the opportunity to see the second greatest basketball player ever with a beautiful woman was almost too much. He had no memory of what he said or how he must have looked but he remembered every detail of the night. LeBron and the Lakers dismantled his beloved Bulls but he didn't care. Courtside seats with Stephanie Armitage were more than enough to make his night memorable...except it didn't end there.

They'd taken a limo Alan had arranged and she'd asked him up when they arrived at her apartment. He remembered slowly undressing this beauty and then spending at least half-hour on the best pussy he'd ever tasted. She'd quietly cum twice with her body tensing before going limp, but other than soft gasps and almost inaudible grunts she made few sounds. He still felt proud he'd gotten her off and ended up spending the night.

Stephanie had been surprised when Alan kept licking and nibbling between her legs after she came and even when she'd gently pulled his head he'd kept his mouth on her pussy until she came a second time. She'd never even cum once being tongued let alone twice. The second surprise was then feeling him inside her, not because he was huge or anything, but because he kept modifying the angle of his thrusts until she responded. It wasn't until she'd orgasmed again that he turned his focus on himself.

Another surprise was Alan made love to her. She'd had sex with many men but she couldn't remember being made love to before. She cum twice more before he finally came, pulling out to jet his hot cream onto her stomach. The fourth surprise was after they'd cleaned up, he pulled her onto the bed and they cuddled until they both fell asleep. The next morning, Alan made her coffee and breakfast then left without her souvenir panties even though he'd put them to his face inhaling deeply when he'd first pulled them off her. That was the fifth surprise and a welcome one as she'd not prepared by wearing one of her cheap pairs of panties on this date.

Six months later, they were married and found a house in West Loop that was convenient to both their places of work yet outside the city.

* * *

Alan leaned over and sucked a nipple between his lips. Christ! She had the perfect nipples. Eraser-sized with puffy areolas when she was aroused. She'd cum twice on his mouth and once on his cock but he loved it when she came a second time when they made love. She might not be vocally passionate, but eager and ready every day.

Stephanie could feel the increasing ache in her pussy as Alan pressed his cock rhythmically into her. He always knew how to just slide his fat cock against her clit and soon let out a soft gasp, pressing her pelvis up against him as she felt the pleasurable waves pulse through her. She loved how Alan always got her off, never once leaving her hanging. She opened her eyes and pulled his mouth off her nipple and kissed him. "Go on, you need to cum. Cum inside me," she sighed. "Or, let me suck you off," she smiled.

Alan loved Stephanie's oral skills and with a soft wet sucking sound pulled out of her tight vagina. He lay back watching those huge tits flop around on her chest before dangling down as she licked her cum off his cock. He knew he wouldn't last long as she then wrapped her lips around his flared head.

Stephanie was soon bobbing her mouth on her husband's cock listening as his soft groans increased. She was swallowing his pre-cum as he approached orgasm and when she gently scraped her nails on his ballsack, she was rewarded with a jet of warm sperm. She continued to swallow as Alan grunted loudly with each spasm. She was amazed at how much he had in him as they'd just made love earlier that morning.

Alan almost passed out from the release as he'd been close to cumming for almost an hour, managing to stave off his orgasm until Stephanie was completely satisfied. After she'd sucked and swallowed the last drops he pulled her up and kissed her. "I love you so much, especially when you suck my cock," he smiled.

Stephanie patted his cock, "Mom always said the way to a man's heart will be through my stomach," she giggled, "or in my ass. Let's clean up and get some sleep. I've got a feeling things are going to get strange at work tomorrow," she sighed as she rolled off the bed.

Alan grinned thinking about his mother-in-law. He had no doubt she'd said those things. Stephanie's dad, Arthur always seemed satisfied but as he fell asleep he wished he'd asked her about strange things at work tomorrow.

* * *

"So, you mentioned something about work last night," Alan mentioned as he took a bite of toast.

"Our new CFO. There's something strange about him," Stephanie sighed, "First of all, the way he looks at me creeps me out. I guarantee you he's never looked at my face," she moaned.

"Sounds like a lecher. What else?" he asked.

"I can't say for sure, there's another thing about him that makes me lock my purse up in my desk drawer," she said looking at her husband, "I just wonder how he got hired to be CFO."

"You told me your previous boss Dennis retired. You never said who they replaced him with," Alan said as he got up to put their plates in the dishwasher.

"A guy named Jerry Wallace," she got up with her empty cup, "he's about our age, but looks older."

"Jerry Wallace?" Alan stopped and looked at his wife, "5' 8", balding with a tattoo of a mermaid on his right forearm?" He remembered back in college when Jerry had come back with that tattoo the same week his girlfriend got one on a dare on spring break. He thought that was a strange coincidence.

Stephanie looked surprised, "Yes, you know him? How?"

"Alan nodded, "The asshole 'borrowed' my compound bow at the end of our senior year and never gave it back."

"The one in the picture on the mantle?" she asked. "That's a nice bow. Looks expensive."

"I called him a few times, wrote to him and he made noises about getting it back to me. Then a couple of years went by and I lost track of him. I'd love to have that back. Dad gave it to me on my 16th birthday just before he died."

"I could ask him but better yet, I'll get you his contact info. I'd rather you deal with it, he might be my boss but I suspect he'll make a big deal out of this and...never mind," she trailed off.

"What? I have no issue getting in touch with him, but why that look on your face?" Alan asked.

"He's asked me to come to his house a few times for employee reviews, go over some of the numbers...you know. Nothing overt, but he is looking at my boobs when he asks these things. Then, I caught him staring at my ass while licking his lips. I told you, he creeps me out. I suspect he wants me naked under him more than do any reviews."

Alan nodded, "I get it. You're not imagining things. He was in my fraternity and hit on some of the guys' girlfriends. I only know of one instance where he actually fucked one of the girls, but it was bad. Caused a huge breakup and then the girlfriend left with Jerry. They kicked him out which is one reason I never got my bow back. Better just get me his information. I'm not going to say a word about you being my wife. I suspect it will make him get even pervier. Hopefully, you don't have a picture of us on your desk or anything."

"Why would it make him pervier?" Stephanie asked as she took her keys off the hanger.

Alan chuckled, "I was the one who delivered the news he was kicked out. I suspect he's held that against me all these years and the real reason I never got my bow back."

* * *

Alan put down the phone feeling baffled. He had Jerry's address and the guy had said he can't talk as he has an 11 o'clock call he has to get on, yet earlier he'd said he was living in Seattle. Alan looked at the clock shaking his head. 'What a fucking liar,' he thought seeing the time was 11 sharp. He checked out the address Jerry had given him and it was for a Thai restaurant near the market in downtown Seattle. He looked at the lookup results and chuckled. He and Stephanie had eaten there just last year. Why would he give him a fake address? He could easily Google Map it. He shrugged as Stephanie had found where he lived.

There was one thing he said that might be true though. He said he knew right where it is. He said it is safely stored in his storage shed. People rarely make things like that up. That might be worth a drive over to check out. Alan grabbed his keys.

He found the house easily. As big an urban area as Chicago was, it was fortunate Jerry lived so close, just the next residential area over. He parked across the street and took photos with his zoom lens of the house and the shed next to the driveway. It was one of those Lowes prefab ones with what looked like a Yale lock. He made sure he had a good picture of it and then headed home.

He got hold of an old frat brother who worked as a PI. "Dan, got a problem. Remember my bow? Yeah, that one. I found out where it is but the guy doesn't seem willing to just give it back. Actually, Jerry Wallace...a shed by his house. Yeah, I can. I just need to pick a lock, looks like a Yale." He opened the picture on his phone and shared it. "Got it? Do I have to get a bolt cutter or can I pick it? Really? Great! Yeah, tomorrow night's great. Thanks, man," he said before hanging up.

* * *

A week later, Stephanie looked more tired than usual at breakfast.

"You didn't sleep last night, or at least not much," Alan said looking concerned.

She shook her head, "No. There's an issue with the books and I'll have to work late tonight. I fear there'll be a witchhunt. Ever since Jerry got there something has felt off. Can't put my finger on it but I think he's skimming. That in itself is bad but my gut says he's got someone to pin it on."

"Are you doing the audit?" Alan asked, "or are they bringing someone in?"

"For now, we're doing the audit but you know how it is," she frowned. "You ok with the leftover lasagna tonight?" she asked.

"Sure. I'll save you some," he said sadly, "I hate eating alone."

Stephanie shook her head, "Don't bother, I'll order from the sandwich shop down the street." She came over and palmed the front of his pants, "I would like something warmed up for when I get home. Why don't explore some of those wife-sharing sites, you know, the ones you hide from me?"

Alan looked shocked, "Um, I might have stumbled upon one or two videos but..."

"It's fine. All the sites you checked out have tall blondes with great bodies. I'm flattered." She patted him on the shoulder, "I bookmarked a couple more I found that I thought you'd like. Enjoy those until I get home, just hold off until your nice cock is deep inside my pussy," she smiled. "I know you're not one of those guys who want to jerk off watching their sweet innocent wife getting fertilized by some huge cock," she grinned as she felt his cock harden, "but fantasies are fun to share."

Alan was at a loss for words. Sure he checked those sites out, read those stories but he couldn't imagine ever seeing Steph with another man. Was she contemplating it? Then he had a thought, "What are your fantasies?"

"Stephanie smiled, "Not saying. You'll have to play detective as I did." She kissed him and left the house.

7 PM. He got in his car, checking for his supplies. He knew from his wife that she and Jerry along with the rest of the staff were hard at work. He did a quick drive-by to confirm no car in the drive. It was still daylight but that side of the house would be deep in shadow as it was 10 minutes til sunset. He'd gotten the Yale lock-picking down to 20 seconds. He parked his car a block behind Jerry's and seeing no one around walked purposefully through the empty lot, stopping periodically to take a picture. He also had a clipboard and if anyone was out they'd think he was an appraiser. It was easy getting through the fence as they'd put in a gate.

He checked out the shed wondering what idiot would put it in the second space in the drive, plus it was against the house so whatever room's on the other side would have a view of its back wall. It had also gotten scraped with the car's front bumper which made the positioning even dumber. He shook his head and quickly headed over to the door.

He looked around before kneeling and quickly popping the lock. He was just hooking the lock back on the hasp when he heard a car turn the far corner. He quickly stepped inside and pulled the door tightly closed as headlights shone through the cracks. He heard the roar as the car pulled in next to him before shutting off. 'Oh, shit! The fucker came home for something.' He wasn't sure if Jerry was just picking something up or in for the night. No biggie. He'd wait until Jerry was inside, grab the bow and get out of there. He almost choked hearing his wife's voice. What the fuck?

"You said we were going to Marcelo's to pick up dinner," Stephanie complained.

"We are. Sorry, but I needed to grab a thumb drive. Come on in while I find it. I'm not going to rape you or anything," Jerry sneered. "Tempting but with the fucking witch-hunt there's too much other crap going on."

Stephanie bitterly chuckled, "So, you would rape me if your life was less complicated."

Their voices were fading as they headed to the front door, but Alan heard Jerry's quick retort, "Trust me, it wouldn't be rape after you begged me for more."

"As if..." Alan heard before the front door slammed shut. He looked around the shed for the case holding his bow. He'd thought this would be a piece of cake but the room was packed with boxes and other crap. He looked up seeing a light come from the house. Checking out the boxes he found two he could stand on. Climbing up, he saw that the vent at the peak lined up with Jerry's bedroom. Why the fuck were Stephanie and Jerry in his bedroom?

"I think it's in the drawer here," Jerry said as he went around the bed. Alan was amazed. Jerry looked 20 years older with a paunch and a terrible comb-over. Just in case his old frat brother tried anything, he hit video and propped the phone between the slats. It was as if they were designed to hold an iPhone 13. He then stepped down to look for his bow.

The only sounds were drawers opening and closing and heard footsteps. "There's no thumb drive, is there?" Stephanie said accusingly, "You don't have anything on anyone as you're the one who's been skimming," she spat. "And now you've got me alone. Why? Are you hoping I'll fuck you for some reason? There's nothing that could ever happen to make me fuck you."

Jerry looked at the beautiful woman, "Actually, I do have a thumb drive." He pulled out a drawer and reached for a small item and smiled, "Here. I've been saving this and since the department is all assembled I can expose your embezzling. It has routing numbers; account numbers; and all the transfers you've done to steal money from the company. I wanted to confront you here rather than at work to give you a chance to explain yourself."

barkirk
barkirk
3,045 Followers