Wife's Divorced Friend

Story Info
I get caught in an affair with my wife's drunk friend.
3.1k words
4.48
61k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
huguenot
huguenot
24 Followers

My wife, Bethany, and I have been married since our early 20's. Bethany is very sexy with a petite 5'4" frame, small tits, and the most perfect ass I have ever seen. Even with such a gorgeous wife, I have had a massive crush on my wife's best friend, Teagan, for a long time. She has been divorced for a couple of years after her husband cheated on her. Truly, that man made the biggest mistake I could ever imagine, because this woman is an absolute knock out. She is only about an inch taller than Bethany but with a much curvier figure. She has large tits and wide hips that makes up a curvy body which drives me absolutely crazy. My wife and I have recently entered our 30's, and Teagan is just about 10 years older than us. She really looks our age though, and people often mistake her and my wife for sisters when they are out. They also refer to each other as "B" and "T" often which I find pretty cute.

Ever since the divorce, T has been drinking a lot more. Whenever my wife goes out with her, she comes back pretty drunk. This isn't necessarily a problem for me because when my wife gets drunk, she gets horny. The nights after going out with T, she comes home ready to go, and it's some of the best sex we've had as a married couple. I'm not sure if it's the alcohol, hearing about T's single life as a divorcee, or a combination of both. But I encourage nights out with T whenever my wife mentions planning one. One day, Bethany asked me what I thought about T coming over and just hanging out at our house the next time rather than going out. I guess the girls were just after a quieter night in where they could both relax and drink without being surrounded by strangers in a loud club. I told her that was fine by me, I can entertain myself just fine. But my wife casually threw in at the end that T had mentioned I was welcome to join them with their drinks. That was interesting. I couldn't help but imagine drinking with the two girls, being able to check out my wife's drunk, sexy friend all night, and then pounding my horny wife the second we were alone. Honestly, it sounded fantastic.

The night came a couple weeks later, and T showed up to our house around 8 with a couple bottles of wine and some harder liquor to make mixed drinks with. She had on skin tight leather pants, open toed high heels, and a low-cut top that dared me not to look at her beautiful cleavage. "I thought this was a casual night in," my wife said with a chuckle.

"I always dress to impress, B. Even a night in with two friends is a good enough reason to look hot as hell," T responded. I couldn't say that I disagreed with the sentiment. T was looking amazing, and I knew I'd be ogling her breath-taking tits all night.

"Well come in, and let's crack those bottles open," I said and waved her inside. As she walked through the front door, I could swear that she brushed up against me much more than necessary. I tried not to read too much into it. Obviously, my wife's best friend wouldn't be trying to make a move on me in the foyer of our house right in front of my wife...right?

We made our way to the kitchen, popped open the alcohol, and began to drink. We talked about T's dating life and her bum of an ex-husband among other things. At one point, T's Instagram page came up which I was a secret expert on. She seemed to love posting the sexiest pictures of herself in various skimpy bikinis on different trips she would take. "Yah, ever since I've been single again, I notice a ton of guys just liking my vacation pics. I get so many more likes on those posts. It's like guys completely ignore the other posts." And as she said this, she glanced my direction. It could have just been in my head, but I really didn't think it was. I totally understood what she was saying because I liked every single one of those sexy posts and couldn't recall a single other post of hers. I wonder if she noticed a pattern. I wonder if she knew that I looked forward to those posts. If I'm being honest, I jerked off to her Instagram feed on an embarrassingly regular basis.

"Can you blame them?" my wife chimed in. "You're a sexy, single mom. You ooze the total MILF vibe!" I totally agreed. If you didn't know that T had two kids, you would never guess it. Her body looked much too tight and too toned to have gone through multiple rounds of child birth.

"I guess. I just don't think I'm ready for any serious relationships yet. And besides, do these guys know that I can see which posts they like and which they don't? They're so obvious," she definitely looked my way when she said this. I don't think my wife caught on, but I was feeling a bit conspicuous. If T knew how big of a crush I had on her, I wouldn't be able to hang out around her any more. I would be way too embarrassed.

The topic changed, the alcohol kept flowing, and we didn't have any more conversations that made me sweat after that. The only other incident came when my wife caught me staring at T's cleavage as she reached across the table for a wine bottle. I got a good kick in the shin underneath the table for that. Other than that, the night was a great time. I could see my wife getting more and more drunk which signaled to me that she was also getting more and more horny. I couldn't wait to tear into her once T was gone. I wondered if I would be thinking about T at all while doing it after having spent the entire evening with her. The thought of that started turning me on, and I was glad we were sitting at the kitchen table where I could hide my growing hard on.

As the night stretched out, and midnight rolled around, it became apparent that I had miscalculated the evening's outcome. My wife got drunk alright, but she was too far gone. There was no way she would be able to perform how she usually did, and I would be lucky if she wasn't getting sick in our bathroom within the next hour. I tried to cut her off, but she insisted on one more drink. "I am fine. I drink all the time. Look at T, she's had the same amount to drink as me, and you don't seem worried about her."

"I think T can hold her liquor a bit better than you can, babe," I replied while reaching for the wine glass in her hand. I was too slow though, and my wife threw back the contents of her last glass in one gulp. When she brought her head back down, I could tell she was woozy.

"Maybe you were right. I feel so dizzy all of a sudden. I think I need to head to bed before I get too sick. T, let me walk you out." My wife stood up slowly, but it wasn't slow enough. I was able to catch her under her arm before she fell back down. "Thanks, babe. Can you help me to the bed?" she asked. I was happy to oblige.

Once I got her in bed, she almost immediately passed out. I headed back out to the kitchen to help T clean up and walk her out.

"Has she ever got this drunk before?" T asked me as I stepped back into the kitchen. She had poured herself another glass of wine and appeared to have no intention of leaving right then.

"No, usually she comes home a little tipsy, but never sick. I get excited because..." I trailed off after realizing mentioning the amazing sex I have with my wife to her divorced best friend seemed a little awkward.

T just laughed. "You like it because she fucks the best when she's got alcohol in her, right? She's told me about how wild she gets with you when she's had a few drinks."

"Yah, I guess it's true," I tried to laugh off the comment. But even hearing T say the word "fuck" got my blood flowing. "So, you poured yourself another glass? Mind if I get another one then too?"

"Be my guest. Just make sure I'm not going to have to carry you to bed next. I think you're a little too heavy for me."

"Don't worry. If one of us is going to be carrying the other to bed at any point, I'll be carrying you," I shot back without realizing what it sounded like I was implying. T raised her eyebrow but didn't say anything back. She sipped her wine, and I sipped mine. We talked a bit about which kinds of wines we both liked best before T decided to start teasing me a bit.

"So, are you going to get stuck with blue balls tonight now that B is out of commission?" she asked me while nudging me with her foot under the table.

"Probably. I really do count on the nights out with you. I figured having her home would just cut down on wait time, but I didn't foresee this bad luck," I replied. "I might have to take care of things myself now since I was so amped up and ready."

"My Instagram feed is open for your viewing pleasure," T said as she laughed. I could definitely feel her foot rubbing my leg under the table now.

"Ah, so you were talking about me earlier! I didn't know it was that obvious."

"Oh, it's totally obvious, but it makes me feel good. If I can get a guy 10 years younger than me to check me out that regularly, I must still look pretty good."

"Beyond good," I replied.

"So, that means that you've done it before then?" she asked curiously.

"Done what?"

"Jerked off to my Instagram posts."

"Oh..." I said slowly. "Can I plead the fifth?" T laughed pretty loud at that point. "I don't want to lie, but I also think it's a bit weird to be telling my wife's best friend that I regularly think about her while jerking off."

"Regularly? Nobody mentioned the word 'regularly' until you did just now! I'd say you have a little crush on me," T shot back at me. She gave me this dirty little look and I could definitely feel my dick getting harder. At the same time, I knew this shouldn't go on. My wife was asleep in our bedroom in the same house for goodness' sake! But T continued, "And don't think I haven't seen you looking down my shirt all night."

"Well, why wear such a sexy shirt if you don't want me to look?"

"I never said I didn't want you to look."

At this point, we both took a moment to sip our wine and contemplate what we were doing. Was this harmless and flirtatious banter? I couldn't tell if she was just teasing me or if she was genuinely interested by the fact that I had such an obvious crush on her. I continued the conversation, "Well what do you do? As a divorced woman, I'm sure you have a lot of pent-up sexual tension—a female version of blue balls, if you will."

"Oh, I masturbate regularly too. I have amassed a good number of toys in the last couple of years."

"And do you think about men you know?" I followed up.

"Are you asking if I have thought about you while masturbating?" T asked.

"Yah, I guess I am."

"Yes."

"How many times?"

"I think the word 'regularly' could apply here," she said, and genuine surprise hit me. T was moving her foot up my inner thigh under the table now. "The drunk sex isn't all that B has told me about. She also mentioned your thick seven-inch cock and how much she loves riding it. The only thing I've ridden in the last two years are my dildos, but toys aren't the same as the real thing..." she trailed off.

At this point, my dick was fully erect. T stood up and slowly walked around the kitchen table to the side that I was sitting on. She bent down, wrapped her arms around my shoulders, and whispered in my ear, "I would give anything to feel the real thing again in my tight little pussy." She began to nibble my ear, and I knew that I was about to fuck my wife's best friend. Knowing this fact somehow made me even harder.

I turned my head towards her, grabbed the back of her head, and brought our lips together. The kiss was electric as our lips met. I felt her tongue dance in and out of my mouth, playing with my own. She swung her leg over top of me and straddled my lap as we continued our passionate kissing. I could feel the lips of her pussy through the skin tight leather pants, and she began to grind against my hard dick. As we continued making out, I grabbed the bottom of her shirt. She lifted her arms up, and I flung the shirt off and threw it off to the side. T had a sexy black lace bra on that was the perfect combination of beautiful and slutty. She leaned back in to kiss me again and pulled a similar maneuver as I did to remove my shirt.

I stood up, and she wrapped her legs around my waist as I slowly walked over to the living room. We were still making out as I steered us towards the couch. My hands were gripping her perfect ass, and the feeling of her legs wrapped around me had my dick absolutely throbbing. I pulled away from her lips and laid her down on the couch. I immediately pulled at the waist of her leather pants to get them off. Underneath, she wore no panties. "No wonder I could feel that pussy so well on the way over here," I remarked.

"It's all yours, baby. Do whatever you want to me."

What I wanted was to taste that beautiful pussy. I shoved my tongue right inside of her and tasted her wetness. As my tongue moved around inside of her, I pulled off my own pants. I gave my dick a couple of strokes before reaching both hands under T's ass. I licked her clit with my tongue and flicked it back and forth. She started yelling loudly at this point, "Oh yes! Lick that pussy! I'm going to cum!" She squirted on my face as I continued eating her out. Once her orgasm ended, I stood up, pulled her off the couch onto her knees, and shoved my dick into her mouth. She moaned and began sucking on my thick cock.

"I've missed the taste of cock," she said as she pulled it out and stroked it. She was staring into my eyes now. "B wasn't lying. This is thick. I can't wait to have it in my pussy," she said right before shoving it all the way down her throat. She gagged, and my dick pulsed with pleasure.

I pulled her up and met her lips in another passion filled kiss. She continued stroking my cock while our lips met. I reached around and unclipped her bra to release her tits. I broke the kiss off to marvel at them. "They're better than I even pictured. Perfect even," I told her. I leaned down and started to suck on her hard nipples. They were larger nipples and darker in color so they stood out from the light tan of the rest of her skin. She leaned her head back in pleasure as I circled her tits with my tongue.

"Get on the couch on your knees and bend over the back. I need to pound that pussy right now," I ordered her. She complied immediately, and I was staring at her bent over ass. I spanked her hard once which elicited a little cry of both pain and pleasure. I stroked my cock a couple of times and then shoved it into her exposed pussy. I went slow at first.

"Oh my god, your thick cock feels so good. It fills up my little pussy completely! Go faster. Fuck me as hard as you want, baby." So, I sped up and began to pound my dick inside of her. I could feel the back of her pussy as I shoved in deeply over and over again. I spanked her round, sexy ass a couple more times. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back in order to get a better view of those large breasts bouncing up and down as I fucked her from behind.

"I'm going to cum again, baby. Please cum with me. Please fill my tight pussy. I need your cum." She cried out as I felt her pussy contract and tighten. She squirted on my cock and I could feel her orgasm spread down her legs. I couldn't hold it any longer.

"I'm going to cum!" I cried out as I filled her tight little pussy with the largest load I had ever shot. I let myself stay inside of her as we pulled back from the couch. As I began to soften up, she turned around and passionately kissed me once more. When she pulled back, I could see the semen pouring out of her pussy and running down her leg.

"That was the best fuck I've ever had. We are definitely doing more casual nights at your house," she said as she turned away to collect her clothes.

"I won't argue with that," I replied as I bent to pick up my pants and pull them on. I helped T pack up, walked her to the door, kissed her one more time, and watched her leave for the night. I quietly crept into our shower so that I could wash off the smell of sex before climbing into bed. My wife was still passed out, and she would hopefully never know about the wild affair I just had with her best friend. The only tricky part was, I had no intention of letting this be a one time thing...

huguenot
huguenot
24 Followers