Wife's Fantasy Gone Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wife: "Yes, yes," she whimpered.

He went deeper. He got about a third in before moving backwards. He thrusted forwards again. And back. Only using about a third of his cock. I stood in amazement. It was so taboo. So erotic. I was rock hard and started to jack off.

Wife: "I like it."

She looked at me.

Wife: "I like it, Baby."

I wanted him to go deeper. She wanted more, too. He looked at me.

Guy: "Do you have lube?"

Me: "No."

Guy: "Get down here then."

I got on my knees and moved my face towards her asshole, which still had his cock inside it. Then he took his cock out and shoved it toward my face. I panicked, didn't know what to do.

Guy: "Spit."

I built up some spit and let it drip out of my mouth onto his cock head. Some of it missed and landed on my wife's belly. I quickly grabbed it and then rubbed it on his cock. He went to reinsert it in her ass, but it slipped and went in her pussy.

Wife: "Oh, god! Yes!"

He smiled and started to fuck her pussy again. He started off with just a third deep. In and out. Gradually picking up the pace. My wife tilted her head back in pleasure. Now I had the front row seat. My face was inches away from her pussy and I was memorized by his cock sliding in and out.

Wife: "More," she whimpered.

He inserted more. Deeper. And deeper. My wife loved it.

Wife: "It's so bigger than my husband's."

That must have put him over the edge.

Guy: "I'm going to cum!"

He pulled his cock out of her pussy and started to jack quickly. It was aimed at my face. I got scared and moved away. My wife put her legs down and leaned forward. Her face about a foot from his cock now. He started to cum on her face. She opened her mouth. He moved closer and aimed his cock directly in her mouth. His cock kept pulsating. Her mouth was filling with cum. She tried to keep it all inside, but failed. Some dripped out her mouth and down her chin. She put her cum filled mouth on his cock and swallowed what she had. He moaned in pleasure. His jerking slowed.

My wife grabbed the base of his cock. She went down his shaft and cleaned up what she could. She took his cock out of her mouth and looked around all sides. She found some more cum had dripped on the underside. She licked it off. She looked up at him. She put it back in her mouth and sucked it a few times. She didn't want it to be over. He took his cock from her. He stood up. We all stood up. He turned my wife around.

Wife: "What are you doing?"

He gently pushed her back so she would bend over. She did. He inserted his cock in her pussy from behind. She was startled for a few seconds, but then was game on. She bent over further so he could enter her further. I started to jack off again. He fucked her at a medium pace. My wife was melting in ecstasy. I was so turned on. I felt like I could cum again. He looked at me.

Guy: "Let me know when you're ready."

I was real close. My wife looked at me over her shoulder. She still had cum on her face and chin.

Wife: "I want your cum on my face."

That instantly set me over the edge. I was going to cum.

Me: "Here it comes!"

He pulled out of her. She spun around and dropped to her knees. She opened her mouth ready to receive. He got closer to me and started to jerk off towards my wife. I started to cum. She slowly rocked her head left and right so I could cover her face as much as I could. He started to cum. She leaned towards him and covered her face in his second load. She cleaned him off. And then me. We were done.

My wife went off to the bathroom to clean up. The guy and I got dressed in the living room. We waited a few awkward seconds for her to come back out, but I could hear the shower running.

Me: "Well... guess that's it then. Nice meeting you."

Guy: "Nice meeting you."

We shook hands. He left. I got into bed. I felt my wife crawl into bed. She didn't say anything. I was worried. What did I do? Did I just fuck up our marriage? Is she mad about something? Did I do something wrong? All these concerns were running through my head. I thought tomorrow is going to be really weird. I passed out.

The next morning, I woke up to her sucking my dick. She was so horny from the night before she didn't even wait for me to wake up. I was delighted. It was so hot. When she noticed I was fully awake, she looked at me.

Wife: "I fucking love your dick and I love you."

She returned to sucking.

Me: "I love you too, Baby."

Turns out, the whole experience strengthened our bond over the shared experience. She was able to try something she always wanted to try. And I was confident in our relationship enough to let her explore that. She loved me even more for it.

Wife: "So... what should we try next??"