Wife's Fantasy, or Mine?

Story Info
My wife's fantasy of me sucking cock for her turns real.
3.9k words
4.52
51.4k
120

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suck for wife

My wife Tara and I had a pretty solid sex life. She was a few years older when we met, and a lot more experienced. She showed me a few things, like the joys of titty fucking, and I showed her a few things, surprisingly enough, like facesitting and rimming. Oh yeah, I'm an oral guy. I love to taste, lick, and bury my face in a pussy or tongue an ass until she orgasms at least once.

We've been together for 25 years, and the sex has gone a bit stale. We've played out most things. The first decade was a lot of me eating her out for 30-45 minutes, and then a usually short fuck because I am so worked up by the time I enter her sopping pussy, I don't last long, but we always get to come together, which was nice.

During those long licking sessions, she would talk to me, directing me. Suck the clit, lick the lips. Wait, don't change, flick it, use your finger, shove your tongue in and fuck me, well you get the picture. One of those times, she surprised me and she came so hard. Every once in awhile, she'd repeat it, and she would again cum in no time, and multiple times.

"Suck my clit like you would a cock!" she directed.

Um, what? Uh, OK. I've seen porn. I use my fingers to pull away her skin to expose her clit, and wrap my lips around it. I flatten my tongue against it, and do a bit of a swirl as I begin to bob my head up and into her pubis.

"Are you sucking a cock?" she asks throatily.

"Hmmmhmmm" I grunt out with my mouth still sucking that clit and bouncing up and down.

"You like that, don't you. A nice cock in your mouth?"

Again, "mmmmhmmmm" is all I manage.

"You want to suck a nice big cock, don't you? Fill your mouth with that big dixk?"

"Hmmmmmmm, yesss"

"Say you want it. Say you want to suck a cock."

Ok, she's into it, I'll play, "Oh yeah, I want to suck a nice cock. Nice nig cock in my mouth"

She groans and starts humping my face. "Yess, suck that cock for me. Take that load and swallow it. Yes, keep sucking that cock for me. Oh god! Yesss! Oh yes, you're sucking a dick for me!" She cums everywhere, "FUCK ME NOW!! GET THAT DICK IN ME!"

I plunge into her folds to the hilt all the way on the first stroke. She screams in pleasure, "Fuck me fuck me fuck meeee! Oh god, yes, fuck me!" Within a few more strokes, I start pumping steaming white cum into her. I'd never seen her so worked up. I am covered in her cum juices. She grabs my face and buries her tongue in my mouth. "Thank you, that was hot" she whispered finally.

This wouold repewat itself in some sort of fashion about every 6 months or so, with the same results. I never considered it anything but some roleplaying, and missed those cues completely. Which brings us to the present.

As I said, our sex life has gone a bit stale, and the encounters are vanilla and longer time in between. We got home from maragritas, and I was feeling a bit frisky. She was OK with it, but wasn't realty into it as I started going down on her. I remembered these times from before, and as I dropped down to her pussy, I said, "I want to suck your cock." That lit her up a bit. She was a bit more willing, and was starting to get into it, just like before.

"You want to suck a nice hard cock, don't you? Have it cum down your throat all that thick white jizz?"

"Hmm mmm, yeah baby. Hmmm I want to suck a cock."

"You really would? Would you suck a cock for me?"

"Mmmm hmm. Yes baby, I would suck a cock for you."

Her tone turned a bit from play to serious. "No, I mean it. WOULD you? Would you suck a cock for me?"

I stop eating her out, am horned beyond belief, and sit up. I look at her, she is full of lust like I haven't seen before. She reaches down, and starts rubbing herself.

"Suck a cock for me baby? Would you do it? I want to watch."

The margaritas, the sexiness of her face while she masturbates herself, my horniness all combined, "Yes, baby I want to suck a cock while you watch me. Swallow a big load for you."

She is still masturbating her clit. "Keep telling me more. You want it big? "

"Yeah, baby, nice big cock. I want to lick it and suck it, and suck on those big balls."

She's getting close to cumming. "More, tell me more."

"I'd drop down on my knees and take that cock out of his pants and start stroking it." I start stroking myself, watching her. "I get it hard with my hand while I lick the tip and around the head. I run my tongue up and down the shaft, getting it nice and slick." I'm stroking harder while she has her head back, furiously thrashing her clit.

"I go up and drop my open mouth on that dick and start going up and down on it. I grab the shaft with one hand, and the balls with my other."

"Ohy god, yes, suck that dick" she groans out. "Take that cum!"

"I keep at it, sucking that hard cock faster and faster." I stoke myself faster and faster.

I see her starting to cum, and it's amazing, "Yeah, that cum jets into my mouth, so hot and thick."

I am ready, too, and I sit up and jerk my cock over her pussy and cum right onto her spinning fingers and engorged clit. She rubs it as she climaxes again. "Oh god!"

"Oh baby eat that cum! Please baby, please, please!" I am so horned up still I bring my face down, and she smashes it into her pussy. "Lick that cum" she orders me. I do, running my tongue up and down her wet pussy, her cum mixed with mine, and I can't believe how amazing it tastes. Of course, I had tasted my own here and there, just because, but it had never been a turn on before. Now, it kind of intrigued me, her talking about cock and cum, and then me eating a bit of it. I see her fingers there, still with a bit of my cum on them, and I suck them into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it, tasting that thick jizz, and then start deep throating her finger.

"We need to get you a real cock" she tells me as I continue to bob my head on her finger. She pulls it away, places it inside herself, and then gives it back to me to suck again. We have a good time of me "sucking her fingercock" and I give her a big deep kiss before we crash and go to bed.

Fast forward two weeks, and we go out with a few of her work friends for margaritas. There are 2 or 3 couples that come out on a regular basis, and a few singles that show up now and then. Tonight, there were 2 couples and a 2 singles, Mary and Ryan. Ryan was divorced, and he'd been out with us one or two times before. Mary was in her 50's, was still quite a looker, and liked to party with us, before going out and meeting her latest fling. We had a good time, and the weather was nice, perfect night to sit outside and sit in the hot tub or pool. We invited everyone over, and one couple and Ryan took us up on the offer. The other couple wanted to get home because they had "a big day tomorrow" and Mary had her latest lover to attend to.

Ryan didn't have a suit, so he borrowed one of mine, and the 5 of us got in the hot tub. Drinks were flowing, and the alcohol or the heat from the hot tub had Tara a little tipsy and making sexual comments that she normally wouldn't make in public. After about an hour, the other couple had to leave due to their teenage kids being brats and apparently there was a physical altercation between brother and sister that they had to handle.

Ryan got up to leave, "Well, I should probably get going, too, I suppose. Leave you two alone."

Tara was having none of that. In her horned up, slightly inebriated state, she told him to stay a bit, and if he had too much to drink, we have an extra bedroom. We chatted a bit more, and Tara began asking Ryan if he was dating anyone, and when he said no, not really, she started asking about how long it had been since he dated, etc. It seemed a bit forward the way she was asking, sort of in a weird "sexual way" when she said "dating", but she was having fun, and she was rubbing my leg throughout. I was definitely going to get some action tonight! I began thinking about Tara's body being naked and what I might do to her

"How long since you've had a blowjob?"

My mind snapped back. What did she just say?!!!???

I look over at Ryan, he just smiled a bit, "Heh! Wow, um, probably a year I guess, to be honest!" He took it lightly, and went with it. "But I haven't had a GOOD one in decades!" he laughed.

"Well, we've had a lot of talk around here lately about blowjobs., haven't we honey?" she said a little too loudly and too pointedly directed at me for my taste. I blush quite a bit, but try to pass it off.

"Sure have! A good suck is a good suck!" but I feel my face turning bright red. "I'm going to get another drink, anyone want anything?"

"You mean besides a good blowjob?" she giggles. Ryan laughs. "Yeah, I'll take one of those if you have them! But grab me a beer while you are at it."

I leave, dry off and head inside to mix another cocktail and grab a beer for Ryan, and try to calm my embarrassment about the blowjob talk. I can see them talking and looking in. A laugh, a head shake. I see her smile. I see her peek over towards the house. She looks back at him, and laughs. I see him shrug, and I head back out.

"What are you two conspiring about out here?" I say as I head over and hand Ryan the beer.

Tara mocks being taken aback, but they both just smile. "Good blowjobs of course!"

"I hate you all!" I tell them as I dive into the cool pool water instead of getting into the hot tub with them. The water feels refreshing, and cools down my flaming skin enough where I feel Ok to get back in the hot tub with them. Tara snuggles in close, and I feel her hand on my upper leg.

"SO we were talking about blowjobs, and Ryan was telling me what a GOOD one is all about." She says out loud. I feel her hand moving toward my cock, and she starts rubbing me through my swim shorts. "It's all about taking the time to ENJOY it, rather than simply making it finish fast." The sex talk started up right away.

"That's nice. I can see that." I reply, as my member starts to harden under her touch. "Make em beg to release kind of thing?"

"Something like that," Ryan replies. "But it's more about the other person really WANTING to. It shows."

"HA! I guess I've never HAD a good one before, then" I tease Tara. Her grip on my cock squeezes.

"Watch it,. Buddy!" she warns, laughing. She starts stroking my now hard cock under the water. My hand goes to her thigh. I feel her spread her legs slightly so I can reach in between her legs to her sex.

Ryan is talking still, about how his ex used to always say, Would you hurry up? When she went down on him. Maybe it was the beers, maybe it was the hand stroking me, his talking was getting me horny.

"You ever give one?" Ryan asks.

"Wait, who me?" I fumble about replying.

"Yeah, you ever give a blow job?" he repeats.

"No. Never. You?"

"Yeah, a few times, actually. A couple times when I was young, and then right after the divorce, I was just out doing whatever because I was 'free', so to speak."

"Wait, so are you gay now?" I ask

"No, I guess bi, but I don't think so. I still want women. I just wanted to check it out. I enjoyed it. Sucking a cock is pretty awesome, actually. You know how when you go down on a girl and she cums for you, it's pretty amazing? Well, imagine that, but the guy actually physically proves it by cumming. Girls might fake it, guys can't. You should try it someday."

Tara reaches into my shorts and I feel her hand stroking me, skin on skin. "That would be HOT. I want to watch." I know this is her fantasy, and I'm just not sure where to take this. I take a long hard pull of my beverage and enjoy feeling her stroking me under the water. The sex talk is kind of getting to me, plus the booze, plus the stroke job while talking to another dude. It's all kind of piling up.

"Well I'm married, so..." is all I can come up with.

I feel her squeeze my cock tightly as she says, "Sucking a cock isn't cheating, because I don't have a cock. As long as I can watch, it's not cheating." I'm hard as a rock right now. I want to pull my pants off, but Ryan is right there. I lean my head back, and splay my legs wide as she's stroking. My knee hits Ryan's.

I open my eyes and look. "Sorry" I say. He keeps his leg next to mine.

"No worries." He says. I notice he has his beer in one hand, the other is under the water. I wonder...

I lean my head back father, and press my legs open more, into Ryan as I let Tara stroke me. I feel a hand on my leg next to Ryan. I ignore it. It slides up my leg. I leave my eyes closed. I felt movement next to me, and the hand comes closer to my hardened dick. I ignore it. Eyes closed. Pure enjoyment mixed with intense fear.

I stop caring. I put both my arms out around the lip of the tub, and spread my legs as wide as I can. I sense he feels my legs move as an invitation to go further. He slides up, and his hand reaches my cock...and meets Tara's hand.

Her stroking and the conversation stops. And then a nervous laughter or giggle from her. "Pull em off!" she says in a playful voice!

They proceed to pull off my swim trunks, and both hands find their way back to my cock.

"He's got a nice cock." She says to Ryan.

"Feels like it!" he responds. I still have my eyes closed, enjoying the whole thing, still unbelievable.

I hear some whispers. Sounded like "Do it!" from Tara. I feel the water next to me move and I feel Tara's head go underwater and her mouth engulf my cock. Oh shit. A blowjob in front of another guy!

A second or two later, I feel something soft at my lips, pressing against them. I open slightly, and the next thing I know, Ryan's cockhead is sliding in my mouth. I open wider and the head passes into my mouth proper and the shaft is passing my lips. I turn my head and take the cock in my mouth.

It's hard, but oh so soft. How is that possible? It's like a silk covered bullet. It just slides so nice and smooth. I reach up and grab his cock shaft at the base, and I start moving my head up and down his shaft. I can't believe how amazing it is. It really feels normal. I feel her leave my cock and come up for air. I hear Tara next to me, "Oh FUCK. You did ir! Oh god, yes. Suck that cock. Suck that cock for me." I fell her right next to me, and open my eyes for a second. Ryan has one foot on the ledge, one foot in the hot tub, and is smiling down at me as I take his hard dick into my mouth. Tara leans into me, I feel her soft skin press into me as she whispers, "My good little cocksucker. Take that cock in your mouth for me. You make me so hot!"

That kind of gets me going, and I close my eyes and start bobbing on Ryan's thick cock for her, putting on a show. This is for her, but suddenly, it doesn't seem so much like HER fantasy but my own. I feel her move away for a second, and stand up out of the water. There is a lot of splashing and movement as she rearranges and I feel her stand behind me I don't know what she is saying or doing with Ryan, but I don't care. I am focused on this cock in my mouth, forgetting that my wife is right there watching. I climb partially out of the tub, and I turn myself facing Ryan and start bouncing my head up and down on his cock. I hear rustling from behind me and some encouragement, "Yes, Suck his cock. My little cocksucker loves tasting dick. Fuck yessss" I hear her move behind me, and she whispers in my ear, "Oh my god, you are making me so hot and wet."

Ryan moves so that he is standing in front of me now, and is straddling my face with his cock, and I continue bobbing on that hot shaft. I feel a bit of movement, and he turns me again, so that my back is to Tara, and he is facing her as he throat fucks me. I hear Tara in a near animal, growling voice, "Oh yes, fuck my little cocksucker. Oh god, shove that cock down his throat!" She had always been a dirty talker when she was excited. "Face fuck my little cocksucker!" I never considered the thought of being a cock sucker but at this point I didn't care. This cocksucking thing was HER fantasy, but I couldn't believe how into it I was. All that mattered right now was enjoying this hard cock going in and out of my mouth.

I hear Ryan groan a bit, and I I feel her press her body into my back as I suck, She starts to make her pre-cumming noises and she presses herself harder against my back. He increases the speed and strength of his thrusts, and she starts to groan and grind harder against me as she watches me bob on Ryan's cockhead. I am so turned on, I start bobbing and stroking faster and faster up and down that magnificent cock.

Tara starts to talk even more dirty, which leads to Ryan getting more vocal, "Damn, Oh, Oh! God that feels good." Tiara continues to encourage us. "Oh, yes. Suck that cock, Fuck that mouth. Use that mouth, yes fuck it, cum in his mouth for me!" she urges him. My hand around his shaft tightens a bit, but not too much, and I start doing a bit of a swirl with each stroke. His legs start getting a bit wobbly, and I feel his hand on my head to steady himself.

I keep pumping and bobbing, and I hear Ryan moan, "Oh yeah, that's it." He starts to pull away a bit, but I am insistent he stays in me and keep him in my mouth. "unh, I'm gonna cum..." he grunts out. I keep at him, forcing him to stay with me as I continue my onslaught, up and down, stroking harder and in rhythm.

Ryan stops his movements, and I feel him tense up. I have no alert or anything, I just keep going up and down, and he says, "AHHHHHH., AHHHHHH" My mouth feels very warm and wet, and then Ryan jolts his cock at me and suddenly, my mouth is full. Full of cock, full of heavy, thick cum, full of thrusting head and shaft, full of emptied balls shooting jet after jet of man seed into my mouth.

I just keep sucking, but the juices are making it hard, so I just do what's natural and swallow all that warm jizz. After I swallow, now I can taste it. His amazing man cream tasted a bit sweet, a bit salty, and oh so heavenly. I milked every drop, as he continued to jet into me. Tara meanwhile was rubbing against my back, and she says, "Oh my god, did you just swallow his load?", and then she pulls Ryan's cock out of my mouth and kisses me deeply, tasting his cock and hot sperm on my lips and tongue.

"You are so hot" she grunts. "My little cocksucker is the best!" We start making out and groping each other, and we both are so into it, we forget Ryan was there.

Ryan steps back as we make out, and I hear some mumbling. "Well, thanks, guys, but I think I really ought to get going."

Tara speaks up after breaking our tonguefest, "Don't leave on our account!"

"No, I just... I just didn't expect this, and well, you guys are, um," Ryan sounds unsure now, where as 30 minutes ago he was confident and cocksure about everything. "I, um, well, thanks. I had a great time tonight. Amazing time. I'll leave you guys alone."

Tara and I break apart to talk to Ryan, who grabs his trunks, and starts getting dressed.

"Hey Ryan." I say quietly to him, as Tara grabs her towel and heads into the bathroom to clean up and get dressed. "Sorry you got pulled into that if you weren't into it. Tara has had that fantasy for a long time. Let's just keep it between us, yeah?"

"No, it wasn't that I wasn't into it. I just don't want to be a third wheel or feel like I used you or get between you two or anything," he says.

"No, man, it's cool. I liked it. A lot, actually."

"Well, tell Tara I said good night. Just let me think on this a bit." He said and left.

"Did he leave?" Tara comes out of the bathroom

"Yeah. I think it was a bit much for him."

"I can't imagine. He went through that nasty divorce. I heard his wife was cheating on him. Probably brought back some bad memories. You need to call him tomorrow."

"Yeah, good idea. Maybe we'll go get a beer or something."

"Ok, you have a plan. Now, what are we going to do about this?" she gets a glint in her eye as she grabs my cock and gives it a squeeze. "Seems my little cocksucker has some work to do still!" She pulls me in and we head to bed to finish off where we started outside.

12