Wife's First BBC- Hubby Regret Pt. 01

Story Info
Wifes first interracial prefers BBC, cuck husband divorce.
3.6k words
4.15
45.1k
45

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me begin by explaining to you that this story is true! We were married, soulmate lovers, but destined for heartbreak and divorced. My story is about my wife's infidelity and addiction to black men and their huge appendages.

So here's a description of me and my soon to be ex-wife! My name is Andrew, a family man, 43 years old, 6'1 tall, handsome, active and athletic! I have dark hair, green eyes and a stubble beard. My 'wife' Jessica is complete perfection and a woman men desire! She's extremely shy, 41 years old, 5'7, with bright blond hair and blue eyes, she's slightly curvy with huge F sizes breasts and loooooong legs!

So a little about our 'solid foundation' and 'perfect relationship'! We had fallen in love at the age of 17 and had known each other throughout comprehensive school. By the age of 22 Jessica had given birth to our beautiful daughter, Amy, the adorable clone of her mother! Jessica was crazy on being my wife, so we got married in 2015, in the very church where my parents got married, and eventually moved to the city of Middlesbrough, and here is where the story begins.

A little about our sex life...After our beautiful daughter was born it seemed that we had lost our romantic spark, sex had become vanilla and foreplay no longer existed, I didn't even have the motivation to masturbate. Don't get me wrong though, Jessica is sexy, but life became very robotic and focused on rising out daughter.

In August 2021 our little Amy had decided to move away to University and study Law, leaving myself and Jessica to re-visit our relationship and re-start our lives together. We had decided to re-ignite the spark by beginning to explore the UKs most famous pubs, bars, and iconic landmarks. We had also travelled to Morocco which was outstanding and somewhere we planned to re-visit!

Jessica loved her forward planning for holidays and events, so for our Wedding Anniversary she had booked us an adventure to London with the idea of visiting madame two swords and some iconic clubs that we always wanted to visit in our early 20s.

Whilst packing her suitcase it became clear to me that this was more than a visit to London, "don't look in my suitcase!" Jessica yelled! She then explained that she had bought a sexy outfit and lingerie to wear during our night out clubbing. Who was I to argue with that...so I did as she commanded and left the bedroom.

The night in London had arrived and Jessica spent 3 hours in the hotel bathroom getting ready for our night on the town.

Jessica: "Andrew, close your eyes"

she shouted from the bathroom wanting to surprise me. Jessica came out and told me to open my eyes for her big reveal, and damn, my jaw hit the floor! I had never seen her dressed like this in 20 years! She was wearing baby pink stripper heels, and a short but tight silver mini dress that made her breasts burst out at the seams!

Jessica "Let's go to that club we passed earlier honey, the one we always wanted to visit!" She said excitedly!

She was oozing sex appeal so I graciously agreed and we left for the club immediately. When we arrived, the music was incredible and the vibe was great! As we walked into the club all eyes fixated on my Jessica! I'll be honest with you, I'm a slightly jealous man, so when all the handsome young men were undressing my wife with their eyes, I began to feel insecure!

Jessica: "babe don't worry about the boys, I'm here with my man". She always knew how to make feel better, and began supplying me with whisky!

So there we were chemist drunk and having lots of fun together. Jessica loved to dance, and was an incredible mover, elegant but erotic!

Jessica: "please dance with me, I love this song!".

I have strong issues when it comes to dancing as I get embarassed. So, like a moron, I had turned down the opportunity to dance with my stunning wife. I could see how excited Jessica was to dance as her feet were wiggling and her bottom bouncing to the beat of the music.

Me: "Go and dance baby, I'll watch you from here" I said whilst sipping my drink.

Jessica: "But what if some boy tries to dance with me? I look single dancing on my own!"

Me: "I won't get jealous babe, go get em cougar!" I said stupidly in my drunk state!

I think Jessica liked when I was drunk as I was far less jealous. My happy wife then kissed me seductively on the lips, leaned into my ear and whispered...

Jessica "Honey I lied, I didn't buy sexy underwear...just naughty Bra... I'm not wearing any underwear at all!" She then made intense eye contact with me whilst walking to the dance floor.

Jessica had started dancing and enjoying the music, and I'll be honest with you, I was extremely horny for my wife! You have to remember, Jess is usually very shy, even with me!

It was no surprise to me that all of the younger men were watching Jessica as she danced provocatively. She was twerking her hips, bouncing her gorgeous bottom, and pushing her huge breast together as her arms reached to the air!

After around 20 minutes of dancing like a stripper, Jessica had had attracted the attention of three dark skinned men, possibly African. This was the first time I had ever noticed black men taking an interest in my Jessica, and who could blame them!

These black men were taller than me, possibly 6'5 or taller! They were rather handsome, and smartly dressed with unbuttoned white shirts and dark jeans. They were built like gym enthusiast, large and muscular.

It became clear to me that they were eager for Jessica's attention and believed her to be single, as they began pointing at her and moving closer! Unfortunately my wife had accidentally encouraged this behaviour by making eye contact with them on multiple occasions. I was hoping that she was aware of their perverted glare, but clearly not!

Around 10 minutes had passed and finally the 3 black men had decided to approach my wife whilst on the dance floor. The men had begun chatting with Jess, making her giggle and blush. This was not faithful behaviour from Jessica!

As i felt angry with Jess, I had decided to turn away from her, and necked my large drink of whisky, intensely staring at my phone, hoping to distract my brain from over thinking!

Jessica: "Honey, I've made some new friends for us!" she said in an excited tone, as she tapped me on the shoulder!

I turned to look at my unfaithful wife only to see that she was not alone, as 3 muscular black men stood around her like bodyguards.

Jessica: "This is Derek, Adam and Jhonas, they are local and looking to meet new people like us!" She said naively!

Regardless of how insecure I felt, I am a decent man and shook their giant hands, introducing myself as Jessica's husband! And to my surprise the 3 black men spent the next hour getting to know me personally! They had asked about my job, bought me drinks, and discussed the local area! These were some of the nicest people that I had ever met in London. They had even apologised for approaching my wife, explaining to me that they had though Jessica was alone and single.

Our night out clubbing was coming to an end and Jessica had once again asked me to dance with her!

Jessica: "Andrew please dance with me! I want someone to dance with!" She said begging me!

I once again refused my wife, so she rolled her eyes at me and walked yo thr dance floor.

Jessica: "fine I'll go dance on my own then"

Out of awkwardness and politeness my new friend Adam said to me

Adam: "Hey Andrew, how about we dance with your wife? We like dancing anyway, and it will keep the scumbags away from Jessica!"

'Thank you Adam, I thought to myself, and jumped at the opportunity of his offer...

Me: "Please do! I want her to enjoy the night and I'm ruining it fir her" I said thanking them.

We all looked at Jessica who dancing seductively and sexual.

Jhonas: "She's dancing inappropriately though! What if she dances like that with us, will you be upset? We don't want to cross any boundaries!"

Me: "Go for it gents, I trust you, take her off my hands!" I said trusting my new friends, after all, they were being completely respectful.

My 3 friends approached my wife on the dance floor and surrounded her. Jessica was tiny compared to their sheer mass, so much so that i could barely see my wife! Jhonas placed himself behind Jess near her bottom, where as Derek and Adam stood in front of her, side by side.

My Jessica, who is usually a shy woman looked over at me confused and unsure, so I gave her my approval by stupidly sticking my thumb in the air and laughing.

Whilst drinking and watching them dance, I had begun to noticed some questionable behaviours! It appeared as though Jhonas was placing his appendage up against Jessica's bottom! I had noticed one of his large, dark hands glide to Jessica's hip, then firmly squeezing her waist! Strangely I could not see his other hand, but assumed it was in his pocket or at least down by his side. It appeared to me that jess was bouncing and twerking her round bottom againt his package.

Jessica in her very drunk state placed one hand on the back of Derek's neck and her other hand on Adams hip, eventually pulling them close to her body. It was obvious that their appendages would have been resting against my wife's inner thighs!

Shockingly Jess then closed her eyes and placed the back of her head on Jhonas chest. I remember Jhonas whispering to her, my wife began to smile and then arched her spine, pressing her bottom firmly against his appendage. Jess then pushed her large breasts close to Derek's and Adam's faces whilst giggling at their reaction, they were clearly mesmerised by her assets! I was disgusted by my wife's inappropriate behaviour and hoped that I was just imagining this vile nightmare!

Finally the night had come to an end! Jhonas had explained to us that he and the boys were leaving to find some women to have fun with!

Jhonas: "We are visiting your neck of the woods in a month or so, fancy meeting up?" he said to me whilst shaking my hand!

We had all exchanged numbers and agreed to meet for some food and a city tour when they visited Middlesbrough. After we parted ways with our new friends, myself and Jess had decided to head back to our hotel. My wife seemed very quiet which was odd as she is usually chatty.

Me: "You okay babe? Enjoyed your night dancing and making new friends?" I had said trying to break the awkward tension!

Jessica: "Honey this was the best night of my life! Thank you! I can't wait for the boys to visit next month!" she said very excited!

Jessica's excitement towards seeing our new friends again was very strange! My wife of 20 years has always rejected new company! I decided not to dwell on this as Jess was clearly drunk and happy.

We got back to the hotel room and before I had even closed the door Jessica had lay on the bed and proceeded to lift her mini-dress, revealing her smooth and very wet flower!

Jessica: "Come Fuck my tight hole! Please baby!"

This was unlike my wife, who was this woman? The gorgeous soul I remember was always so shy when it came to sex. I proceeded to take out semi-aroused penis as Jessica stared at it in silence.

Jessica: "You ever measured your cock? Tell me how many inches I'll be taking!" She laughed and blushed. Jessica has never been this filthy with her use of words.

Me: "I have measured it actually, it's a good 5.3 inches when hard, and probably average girth I think?...cant believe you used the the word cock!" I said chuckling.

My wife explained to me that she had started to read various graphic novels before our trip to London. Apparently men prefer words like dick, cock, dong, length and member for their penises! Jess explained that she had wanted to see how I would react and to those words. 'Hell yes' I thougt, and proceeded to tell her that those words really turned me on.

Jessica: "Kinky boy, come and fuck me baby, i need your cock, as deep as it can go!"

I put myself between her legs and placed the head of my 'cock'...yes cock! I will stop naming it appendage...against her 'tight hole'. As I entered my wife's pussy I could feel the tight grip of her wet inner walls! I began fucking my wife as hard and as deep as my cock would allow!

Jessica: "I need it deeper than that, push it in deeper, DEEPER!" she shouted, begging me for more length!

Unfortunately 5'3 inches of hard cock can only get you so deep, making me feel pathetic! In truth I'm fairly weak in the realms of stamina, so with Jessica's toght pussy gripping my cock, I and had started to ejaculate. I quickly pulled my cock out of her pussy and proceeded to ejaculate on the bed!

For reference, after we had our daughter Amy, Jessica refused to let me ejaculating in her, and preferred for me to pull out and release on our bedding, or a towel. her reasoning was thay she did not want the risk of pregnancy, and not fond of cum on or in her!

Unfortunately I had only lasted around 2 minutes before ejaculating and could feel that I had disappointed Jess.

Me: "Did you cum?" I said feeling ashamed!

Jessica: "No baby, you tried your best though!" she said feeling sorry for me!

My wife then hit me with a wounder...

Jessica: "I need to masturbate and finish myself off! I feel really tense and horny!"

Never in my life has my wife masturbated, let alone in front of me! I asked the obvious question...

Me: "What shall I do when you masturbate?" I asked her, feeling useless.

Jessica explained that I didn't need to do anything. She simply wanted to play with herself whilst laying her head on my chest.

Jessica: "We can talk about our trip today, make it less awkward whilst I'm playing?"

Jess then laid her head on my chest and began masturbating! I could feel her fingers moving against my leg as she teased herself, and this left me feeling like a spare part.

Me: "Madame Two Swords was fun, what did you like the most?" I asked, not knowing what to say.

Jess did not responded to my question and was fairly silent whilst she fumbled with herself. I was boring her I had decided to chat about how sexy she was dressed.!

Jessica: "Did I look like a filthy whore baby? How sexy did I look?" Finally Jess was interacting!

It was obvious she wanted to hear that she looked incredible and attractive.

Me: "You did Jess, you looked like a cock hungry whore, all the boys watched as you were dancing!" As I said this, Jess let our a sexual moan.

Jess then asked me to explain in detail what I had seen. I told her that the boys were staring at her amazing figure, watching at her large breasts, long legs and bouncing bottom.

Me: "Actually Jess, even our Black friends chatted you up!"

Jessica "No honey, they just wanted to make friends with us!" She said naively, always unaware of the obvious.

Me: "Jess they wanted to pull you babe! Jhonas apologised to me as they didn't realise you were married".

Jess let out a long and heavy moan as she began to masturbate more aggressively! I could hear how wet my wife had become after hearing this news!

Jessica "I was hoping they did, is that wrong? It felt nice to feel attractive again!" Jessica paused masturbating waiting for my response.

I didn't know what to say to her...the 3 black men were wonderful friends, but she liked the attention. So I gulped down my pride and flirted about the evening.

Me: "They would have taken you home and shagged you if you'd been single! you should have seen the way they were staring at your massive tits."

Jessica: "OH GOD" she said at the top of her lungs, moaning and spanking her pussy! What on earth was happening, where's my real wife gone?

Me: "Did you fancy them?" I asked her.

Jessica: "You know I love you, loads, and I always will...but I fancied them, I think it's their dark skin" her words cut me deeply.

I never knew my wife found black men attractive! For over 20s years she has never even looked at another man, these men complete opposite of me! I had decided to play detective and ask some questions to find out if this was just fun talk, or the truth!

Me: "That's sexy, did you like them pushing up against you babe?"

Jessica: "Yes I loved it! I could feel everything, literally everything!" she moaned and gripped my hair in ultimate pleasure.

Me: "Do you mean their cocks?" I was hoping Jess meant their bodies!

These Black men were my friends and had promised me they would be respectful, had they broken their promise? Jessica is my wife, my soul mate, my best friend, an extremely shy and faithful woman! Surely this was just dirty talk?

Jessica: "Yes honey, their big dicks! They were hung like horses, all of them!" she said as my heart started pounding with pain!

Jessica: "I could feel Jhonas cock pulsating against my pussy!". She said grinding against her penetrating fingers.

I'm ashamed to say that despite feeling heartbroken and jealous, that blood began rushing to my penis making me extremely hard again, why did this happen? It usually takes me hours to get erect again.

My wife realised I had become silent and stopped masturbating!

Jessica: "please don't hate me!" my wife was clearly panicked.

Her panic had made me realise that this was just some fun talk thankfully.

Me: "It's only a bit fun Jess, let's keep going!"

As Jess got back into position, she accidentally knocked my hard cock with her hand! My wife jumped up in shock and looked up at me with the biggest smile on her face.

Jessica: "Does that turn you on hubby? Your tiny wife dancing with 3 large black men?"

Jess grabbed the shaft of my cock with one hand, and began masturbating herself with the other. I decided to tell my faithful wife the truth, that although I felt jealous and upset, I also felt confused and turned on by our conversation.

Jessica: "I'm going to make you cum thinking about me and our hung new friends" she said laughing.

Jessica: "So...you know how I wasn't wearing any underwear tonight? Well I could feel Jhonas Long, thick cock against my bare, wet pussy, it was poking into me and hurting!"

Me: "What was is like?" I asked, enjoying our fictional dirty talk.

Jess told me that she had whilst she twerked her ass against Jhonas throbbing cock he began dry fucking against her ass and pussy. Jhonas then whispered into her ear...

Jhonas: "You're not wearing anything undies, I can feel your wet pussy against my big black cock!"

Like the weak man that I am, my cock had begun twitching, and I could feel that I was getting close to ejaculating! How is it possible that I could be turned on by a fake story of three black men pushing their huge cocks up against my wife's pussy?

Jessica: "Jhonas lifted my dress from behind and spanked my bear cheeks calling me a bad girl. He reached around with his long fingers and started stroking wet pussy! I could feel his fingers banging against my clit!" Jessica moaned and told me she was about to squirt!

Her dirty talk and moaning became so intense that I started to cum again, shooting my hot sticky mess everywhere!

We lay there in our wet mess, both of us panting and our bodies twitching.

Jessica: "Please can we do this again? That was the most intense orgasm of my life!

Me: Of course we can, this dirty talking and made up stories are the best!"

Jessica fell silent, and slowly sat up crossing her legs whilst looking at me! She appeared upset and remorseful with tears in her eyes! She took tight hold my hand and held me tight...what was happening?

Jessica: "Honey... I wasn't making up the story! Everything I've said actually happened tonight! Jhonas did stroke my pussy and dry fuck me! Please forgive me I was drunk and picked up on the wrong signals!"

For the rest of the night I sat in shock praying Jess would laugh and say that it wasn't true...but it was. My Wife had been unfaithful to me, cheated on me whilst I watched, forcing me to orgasm over her infidelities with 3 large black men.

12