Wife's First BBC- Hubby Regret Pt. 03

Story Info
Wifes first interracial prefers BBC - Hubby regret.
3.6k words
3.87
24.1k
18

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday morning, the night after Porn...Part 3

During the night I had woken on multiple occasions to the sound of Jessica's phone vibrating. I was extremely frustrated and restless as Jessica had replied to every text message she received.

I woke at 7:30 am to the sound of my alarm clock and proceeded to greet my wife with 'good morning' only to realize I was alone in bed! It is odd for Jessica to be awake so early as she isn't much of a morning person, especially as she was on her annual leave for the rest of the week!

As I got myself ready for work, I could hear my wife banging around the kitchen as the kettle boiled and the smell of cooked bacon filled the house. I then got myself ready for work and headed down the stairs only to be greeted by my wife presenting me with a large coffee and a bacon sandwich, my favourite.

Jessica: "Good morning handsome!" She said as she placed them into my hand.

Jessica appeared rather happy considering our experience after watching porn. Despite feeling upset towards my wife for her behaviour, I'm very understanding of her emotions as they often fluctuate. I have found that the best approach is by being gentle and supportive of her...After all happy wife, happy life!

Me: "Thank you Jess and look at you...wow! I said looking at her from head to foot.

It was obvious to me that Jessica had been up early and had put unimaginable effort into her appearance considering she wasn't at work for the rest of the week. Her makeup was flawless with eye shadow amplifying the rich blue colour of her eyes, whilst her lipstick was hot pink drawing my gaze to her blow-job lips.

Her choice of attire was intentionally provocative, wearing a low-cut black shirt unbuttoned beneath her enormous bulging breasts! She had selected a lacy bra that perfectly matched the colour of her lipstick and had tucked her fitted shirt into her tight leather look jeans, making her bottom and breasts appear round and juicy. Her choice of footwear was a pair of blue lacey heels, with ruby red nail varnish on her fingers and toes!

Jessica: "Thank you, I got up early to make an effort, and thought I'd go out for coffee his morning!" She said whilst turning around and spanking her bottom.

Me: "You were Miss popular during the night, your phone never stopped buzzing! Let me guess, it's Chloe?" I asked, as her best friend often works the night shift and loves meeting Jess for a brew.

Jessica: "It's not Chloe babe! Guess who?" she said as she turned to me with the cheekiest smile!

I had no idea who else she would be meeting up with as Jess keeps a small circle of friends, so I looked at her confused and shrugged my shoulders waiting for a response.

Jessica: "Jhonas has been texting me since Wednesday morning, he's in Middlesborough from today until Saturday morning, but sadly without Derek and Adam!" She said believing I'd be jumping for joy.

Jessica:" He text me early hours asking if he could meet us for coffee this morning, but I told him you were at work, so I said I would meet him!" she said feeling empathetic as I'd be stuck at work.

Why did my wife think it was okay to text Jhonas, a man she had cheated on me with, and a man she clearly wants to fuck! 'Wait a damn minute' I thought, is this why Jess wanted to watch porn and make love last night? Surely not!

Me: "Jess, why did he only text you? That's wrong!" I said, hoping that my wife would realise how inappropriate this behaviour is.

Jessica: "Check your phone idiot! You've ghosted his calls since Wednesday!" She said sternly.

I realised that Jess was correct and that I had ghosted a caller on Wednesday, even blocking them after two attempts, believing the number to be sales related.

Jessica asked to see the number I had blocked on my phone and compare it to Jhonas's number on her phone! We shortly realised that I had incorrectly saved Jhonas's mobile number and as a result blocked him.

Me: "Shit what an idiot, I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions Jess!" I said feeling like a jealous moron.

Jessica: "Look I know you worry because of what happened in London, but I was drunk and we agreed to just laugh it off. You know I won't cheat on you! I'm just meeting our friend for a coffee whilst you're at work honey!"

As I stood there feeling like a buffoon I once again apologised to my gorgeous wife and unblocked Jhonas from my phone.

Me: "Jess, please tell Jhonas that I blocked him by accident and that we will arrange something for Friday night!"

Jessica gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek as I left our house for work. When I arrived at the car park, I turned off my engine and looked down to check my phone as Jess always texts to say, 'be safe' and that she loves me. This was the first occasion in 20 years where my wife hadn't texted me!

Jessica's change in behaviour had forced my imagination to play horrible scenarios, such as Jhonas and her flirting in the coffee shop, touching, kissing, holding hands and having fun in the toilets! I couldn't take the pain I was experiencing in my heart, so called my boss to tell him I was very unwell and that I will not be at work for the rest of the week.

I turned my car around and headed back home and parked at a reasonable distance, waiting an hour for Jessica to get in her car and leave to meet Jhonas. That hour seemed like a lifetime whilst various painful images of them together plagued my mind.

I tailed my wife to one of our local Costas, one we often visited together. As Jessica parked her car, I noticed a blue Mercedes pull up beside her in the next bay.

I wasn't shocked to see a large, handsome black man, smartly dressed exiting the Mercedes vehicle, it was clearly Jhonas! He slowly approached my wife's car and opened her driver's door, offering his hand to assist her out of the vehicle.

I watched intensely as they hugged one another, Jessica putting her arms around his neck whilst he lifted her small frame into the air, squeezing her waist. He then proceeded to place his large black lips on her pale cheek as he kissed her, eventually putting her down to enter the coffee shop.

Luckily I was parked in a position where I was able to see my wife and Jhonas sitting in the window enjoying their coffees, completely unaware that I was playing detective. After around 10 minutes of seeing them happily enjoying their time together, I decided to text Jessica.

My Text to Jessica: Hey babe, how's your morning going with Jhonas? Remember to send my apologies for blocking him. Also, these reports are a nightmare, can't wait for Friday night!

I watched as Jessica paused her conversation with Jhonas and took her phone out of her bag to read my message. To my utter disbelief, Jess didn't reply to me, dropping her phone into her bag. She then said something to Jhonas which made them both laugh in hysterics, was this at my expense?

I was mortified and angry with Jess, but what could I do, I was supposed to be at work! Half an hour had passed as I sat there anxiously watching my wife giggling and Jhonas occasionally staring at her breasts. Eventually, Jess stood up to go to the lady's room, but not before bending over to adjust the bottom cuffs of her jeans! Jhonas couldn't take his eyes off her curvacious bottom and began to adjust his manhood under the table as Jessica walked to the loo.

I'll be totally honest, I couldn't tell if Jessica was doing any of this on purpose! Was she intentionally showing her breasts and bending over like a porn star? One thing was certain though, her actions were arousing Jhonas as I watched him stroking his lower inner thigh, assuming his penis was that long?

I decided to text Jhonas to see if he would reply or simply ignore me, and only wanting my wife's attention!

My Text to Jhonas: Hey friend, hope Jess explained the blocked number confusion, and hope you're enjoying coffee together. Let's make plans for Friday!

I watched as Jhonas checked his phone, and to my surprise, he had started to text back.

Jhonas Text to Me: Hey Andrew, glad to hear from you! Shame you're not here, the coffee is good and your wife looks smoking hot! Can't wait for Friday

Although it was uncomfortable having Jhonas state that my wife looked smoking hot, I couldn't help but agree with him. As I sat replying to Jhonas, I finally received a message from Jessica who was still in the toilet.

Jessica Text to Me: Babe coffee with Jhonas has been wonderful!" I'll be leaving here soon, see you tonight.

I watched as they finished their coffees together laughing and smiling at one another, all whilst Jess occasionally adjusted her breast area as Jhonas ogled her large assets. When they finally left the Costa building, they headed to their vehicles and once again hugged and kissed one another, then leaving in opposite directions.

'I had nothing to worry about' I thought to myself as neither of them were consciously inappropriate from what I had seen. It dawned on me that I had disrespected both my wife and Jhonas by not believing in their loyalty! With guilt bearing heavy on my shoulders, I decided to buy Jess her favourite flowers and champagne for our evening together.

Unfortunately for me, I had to spend the next 4 hours avoiding my house as I was supposed to be at work and didn't want Jessica to become suspicious, finding out I had been stalking her and Jhonas.

I arrived home at 5:30 pm to see my wife no longer dressed sexy, but instead wearing her comfort clothing! She was wearing cosy thick socks, fluffy tight shorts and a tight t-shirt with a throw over her shoulders. I present Jessica with my gifts to her, explaining that I missed her all day.

Jessica: "Missed me all day, really? You sure these aren't gifts of guilt and Jealousy?" she said laughing at me and winking!

Me: "What do you mean?" I said feeling confused.

Jessica: "Have a good day at work?" She said raising her eyebrows with a grin on her face.

Me: "Not really, the reports were really difficult!" I said confidently!

Jessica: "Must have been stressful trying to type reports in your car?" she said whilst shaking her head in disbelief.

Me: "I was in the office Jess, I don't know what you're on about?" I said nervously, I also began to grin.

Jessica: "You are so full of shit, Mr Jealous! Sitting like a pathetic pervert in your car watching me and Jhonas in the coffee shop!" Jess began laughing at me.

Me: "Okay, okay...So I was jealous and took the day off work to watch you! When did you realise?"

Jessica: "I noticed you in my rear-view mirror when you pulled into Costa! I know your reg number you dope!"

We had both started laughing at my expense and at the sheer stupidity of my decision to stalk them both.

Me: "Well at least Jhonas didn't know I was stalking you!" I said chuckling.

Jessica: "He did know honey, I told him you were watching the moment he opened my car door!" she said trying to be cheeky.

Me: "Why would you do that to me? Humiliate me like that to another man? you've made me look pathetic!" I said in distress and panic.

Jessica: "Chill babe, we liked you watching us! That's why we hugged, kissed, and why we sat somewhere you could watch us flirt!"

Me: "What? That doesn't make sense. Why would you assume something so ridiculous?" I said mortified and feeling betrayed.

Jessica: "Look babe, you're a creep and you get off to watching me with other men, and that's okay with me! Why do you think I adjusted my breasts and bent over for Jhonas? Because I knew you were watching like a sad and pathetic pervert!" She said giggling and biting her lower lip.

Me: "Jessica that's not right! I did it because I didn't want you to cheat! And I don't like watching you with other men!" I said feeling baffled by the conversation, what was happening?

Jessica: "Okay then, swear on our daughter's life that your tiny little prick wasn't hard whilst watching me flirt?" she said whilst laughing and pointing at my penis.

How do I answer Jessica honestly? I was devastated and upset watching her and Jhonas together, hugging and kissing, and seeing Jessica intentionally flirting with him! However, my wife was right...she knew me better than I thought...I am a pathetic pervert...against all will and stubbornness, my manhood had stood firmly to attention the whole time I watched them together!

Me: "Yes, my penis got hard, but that doesn't mean I'm not hurt and angry with you for humiliating me like that!" I said as my eyes filled with tears.

Jessica: "What are you going to do, seriously? Go in a mood because I made your dick hard? How ridiculous is that?" She said laughing and behaving power mad.

Jessica: "Look babe, you can't hate me for spicing up our boring sex life! I've made you cum twice fantasizing about me and Big Black Men!" she said rolling her eyes as if I was being unreasonable.

Me: "Exactly Jess, it was just a fantasy, nothing more!" I said as tears rolled down my cheeks.

Jessica: "Yes it's a fantasy, and I did nothing wrong! I flirted with Jhonas in front of you because I know you like to watch! It really is just flirting...Nothing more!"

Me: "I won't stand for it, Jessica! You must what you're doing with Jhonas or else..." I said wiping away my tears, trying to set some boundaries.

Jessica: "And what are you going to do exactly? Wank your tiny prick as you cry? You're a pathetic little limp dick man, who jerks off crying next to his sleeping wife...and yes I was awake!" she said shouting at me.

Me: "I won't put up with this anymore!" I shouted back in her face.

Jessica: "Fine, leave our home then, let's divorce! Then I can flirt with all the Black Men I want!" she said confidently, laughing whilst taking off her wedding ring.

How could my wife of 20 years say this to me so easily, to threaten our marriage just because I won't let her flirt with a black man? Do I mean this little to her?

Jessica: "Oh and don't bother coming back tomorrow night, the sofa is taken! Jhonas is sleeping here, so go find a hotel or something!

My heart was shattered into a million pieces as the woman I thought I knew was destroying everything we built together. I couldn't let this happen, I was not going to give up on all the years of hard work and love!

So like the pathetic man that she believed I was, I begged Jessica like a dog not to leave me...

Me: "Please don't leave me, I will do anything Jess, just please don't go!"

I even promised to start being more understanding of her needs in the bedroom. My wife clearly liked the fantasy of me watching her flirt with Black Men as this makes her feel sexy, attractive and empowered!

Me: "I promise I will watch you flirt with Jhonas, like you say it's only a fantasy," I said hoping this would make her stay with me.

Jessica: "I'll stay with you, for now, but you'll have to do as I say! I like you being jealous and having to watch me! And yes, me and Jhonas agree it's only a fantasy, so stop going on about it!" She demanded.

Jessica: "And before you start complaining, Yes, Jhonas is sleeping at ours tomorrow night as the hotel is closed due to asbestos, so he has nowhere to stay!" she said, not caring about how this made me feel.

Me: "I agree babe, I wouldn't see a friend without a roof over their head! We can buy food and drink, and also watch a movie!" I said like a wimp trying to win Jessica's approval.

Jessica was happy that she had won the argument and got exactly what she wanted. Jessica had known that threatening me with divorce would make me cave to her needs, this is her power and abuse!

That night we behaved as if nothing had happened, cuddling and falling asleep together. Jessica had slept like a baby because she had gotten exactly what she wanted! I secretly hated her, but what could I do, she has needs and I don't want to be without her!

I once again woke to the sound of my alarm clock only to realise that I was alone in bed! I scouted the house for my wife hoping to see her beautiful smile, but there was no sign of her. My heart sank, had Jessica broken up with me? I looked out of the window to discover that her car was not on the drive, and in my panicked state went to grab my car keys. As I approached the front door there was a note attached to the handle from Jess...

Note: Headed out for coffee with Big Black J. Park at Costa and watch us! Love, The Wife!

I felt my heart drop with adrenalin and pain...'this was really happening' I thought to myself! My wife wants me to watch her flirt with another man. Not wanting to disappoint Jessica, or break our marriage, I got ready and got in my car only to find another note on my dashboard.

Note: Definition of a Cuck...

a cuck(old) refers to a man who actively encourages, his wife or lover to have sex with another man--and seeks out and relishes the humiliation.

In addition to being forced to watch his partner have sex with other people a cuck/cuckold is a male who is the subordinate to their partner.

The cucks experience can be cruel and damaging, as their partner desires to breed with a Bull. The Bull is an alpha male, often a Black Man with a very large penis, including big testicles that contain a vast amount of semen for successfully breeding with his white female.

Footnote: Park outside of Costa and jerk your little prick as you watch me and Jhonas flirt.

What on earth did I just read? Does Jessica view me as her cuck, wanting me to watch as her Bull Jhonas breeds with her. I must say that after reading her notes I did feel a little horny, despite still feeling upset by this crazy fantasy.

I did as Jessica instructed me and drove to Costa, watching them through the window as they flirted! Both Jhonas and Jessica turned to wave at me, and then pulled out their phones to text me.

Jessicas Text to Me: My tiny dicked Cuck better be wanking!

Jhonas Tet to me: Andrew mate, watch as your wife's Bull flirts with her!

As this was Jessica's fantasy I had decided to play my part and masturbate in my car park. I watched as Jessica giggled and touched Jhonas hands, then stroked his forearms as he sat across from her. I could see her foot run up the inside of his leg and being placed firmly against his appendage.

I'm thankful to say not a lot happened other than Jhonas staring at Jessica's breasts and adjusting his large penis frequently, but... like the pathetic worm that I am...I had shamefully ejaculated, soaking my jeans and car seat in cum whilst getting off to Jessica flirting with Jhonas!

It turns out that Jessica was right all along, I did find it sexy watching my wife flirt with her Black Bull, what have I become? It's strange as I get extremely upset and jealous watching Jess flirt with him, but then out of my control my penis gets hard, forcing me wank and ejaculate. Once I release my sperm, all rational returns and my worries and fears start to play in my head again.

Around 20 minutes after shooting my small load, Jessica and Jhonas left the coffee shop. Jhonas had gotten into his Mercedes and drove away as Jessica walked over to me. I felt embarrassed as I was sitting in my own sticky mess as Jess entered the passenger side of the car and sat next to me.

Jessica: "Oh dear...look at my pathetic Cuck. Did that little prick between your legs make all that mess?" she said laughing.

Jessica: "So did you enjoy watching me and my Black Bull flirting? Clearly, you did!" She said pointing at the various splashes of semen all over me and my car.

Me: "I did Jess, I loved it! So, are we going to stay together, married?" I said hoping she would agree after seeing that I had made an effort with her fantasy.

Jessica: "Let's see how tonight goes Cuck!" She said straight-faced, turning away from me and looking out of the window.

We drove home in silence as Jess received and answered multiple texts from Jhonas, now behaving like a young girl with her first crush. I could tell Jess was excited to have Jhonas over for the night as wanted to go shopping for a new duvet for the guest room, towels, food, snacks, and plenty of strong alcohol!

12