Wife's First BBC- Hubby Regret Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me: "What options? I'll do any of them!" I said, showing a willingness to save our decaying marriage.

Jessica: "Yeah...Tell us babe!"

Jhonas: "The options I'm about to present to you have worked for many of my clients, either strengthening their marriages, or forcing them to explore their lives apart. So please don't shoot the messenger!" He said laughing.

Jhonas: "Option one...You both divorce. Jessica leaves and finds a new partner with a large penis and plenty of stamina!" He said whilst looking at the both of us, feeling awful for the words that left his mouth.

Jessica: "If I'm honest...I have been considering that..." She said as tears filled her eyes.

Me: "I thought you save marriages?" I asked Jhonas, feeling dread and panic coursing through my body.

Jhonas: "Option 2 is my favourite and has saved many of my client's marriages! It will allow you both to remain together, happily married whilst fulfilling Jessica's desires!" He said smiling, looking at us.

Me: "What's option 2? I'll do anything if Jess stays with me!" I said confidently.

Jessica: "Really babe...You'd do that for us?" She said feeling happy with my commitment.

Jhonas: "Are you sure Andrew? The second option can be rather difficult for the male partner! You may experience jealousy, emotional hurt, and sleepless nights?" He said looking as panicked as I felt.

Me: "I don't care, I'll take all that suffering as long as my wife is happy!" I said proving my love to Jessica.

Jhonas: "Okay then...You've been warned! Option 2 is to allow a third person into the bedroom with Jessica. She will need a man that fits her fantasy profile, with a large penis and plenty of stamina!" He said whilst moving his hand closer to Jessica's pussy, her legs slowly spreading for him.

Jhonas: "Jessica will have one night to satisfy her hunger and fulfil her desires! Then...In time the both of you can reminisce about it, and use it to better your sex lives?" He said waiting for our responses.

'What do I do?' I thought to myself. If I refuse option 2 then Jess will leave me and seek out a partner with a larger penis. Surely doing it together would mean she'd stay with me.

Jessica: "Andrew babe, I need this...please!" she asked me as tears filled my eyes.

Me: "Okay then Jess...Option 2!" I said whilst tears ran down my face.

Jessica: "REALLY...Oh thank you Andrew!" She exploded with happiness!

Jessica got up from the two-seater sofa and ran over to me, kissing me on the cheek whilst sitting on my lap.

Jhonas: "I'm so proud of you both! This is excellent communication, well done!" He said sincerely.

Jessica: "Thank you Jhonas, you really are a sex guru!" She said whilst I wiped away my tears.

Jessica: "Where do we start...where would we find a willing third person with a big nob?" She said whilst completely ignoring the fact I was crippled with hurt.

Jhonas: "There are websites where you can meet men who want to join couples? Or you could even meet someone on a night out and bring them back home!" He said sharing his knowledge.

Jessica: "What if I'm not attractive enough!" She said feeling concerned.

Jhonas: "Jessica baby...You are a fine piece of ass, any man would fuck you!" He said to her whilst biting his lower lip, staring at my wife's long legs.

Jessica: "It's got to be a man that I trust, and a man that Andrew approves of"

Me: "I agree!" I said asserting myself in the decision-making process.

Jhonas: "Okay then Andrew, what type of man has Jess been fantasising about?" He said interlocking his fingers together, listening intently.

Me: "Well she likes large penises, thick ones! She likes her men handsome and muscular too. Actually...She really fancied the man from the porno we watched the other night!" I said nervously.

Jhonas: "Okay then it's settled...Andrew you set up the porno on your TV and I will assess the type of man Jess likes!" He said eagerly.

Jessica: "Great idea Jhonas!" Andrew, it's already on your laptop!" She said enthusiastically.

I ran upstairs to grab my laptop, absolutely terrified to play the porno for Jhonas! How would he react when he realises that the man Jessica fancies is Black?

I entered the living room and plugged the laptop into our television, displaying 62 inches of porn for all to see. Jessica came and sat down on my knee as I clicked play to watch Jess's favourite porno!

Jhonas: "Wife's first big cock ey? I like it!" Jhonas said with a grin.

Jessica: "I think it's hot!" She said feeling smug.

In the porno, the doorbell rang and the Caucasian housewife approached her door, opening it to reveal the Large Black Man from Amazon.

Jhonas: "I knew it...Interracial porn!" He said whilst looking at Jessica.

Me: "I hope you're not offended Jhonas?" I said feeling worried.

Jessica: "I prefer Black Men, not white boys!" She said, also feeling worried.

Jhonas: "On the contrary, I take this as a compliment Jess!" He said smiling at the two of us.

Jhonas: "So Jessica...You want to experience a Big Black Man, with a cock like that...?" He said whilst pointing at the TV.

As we turned to face the TV, the Black Male character was pulling out his large dick, ready for the wife to suck.

Jessica: "Yes...I want a Big Black Man!" She said whilst staring at the TV.

Jessica: "I'm not stereotyping though...I know not all black men are hung like that!" She said trying not to insult Jhonas.

Jhonas: "Jessica do you think I have a small cock?" He said smiling like a villain.

Jessica: "I could feel it when we were dancing in London...it felt huge!" She said trying not to offend his penis size.

Jhonas: "Well...You'd be right to stereotype me, I'm a well-endowed Big Black Man!" He said whilst adjusting his penis down the inside of his leg.

Me: "Are you as big as the guy in this porno?" I asked out of curiosity.

Jhonas: "I'm a few inches longer and thicker I'd say!" He said confidently.

Jessica: "No way?" She said in disbelief.

Jhonas: "11.6 inches long and 7 inches thick baby!"

Jessica: "Prove it then!" She said to him, pointing at his bulge.

Me: "Jessica, you can't ask our friend to do that!" I said feeling shocked at my wife's inappropriate drunken behaviour.

I could feel Jessica becoming wet on my lap as her short dress couldn't contain her excitement, she was clearly wearing no underwear again.

Jhaonas: "I don't mind showing her my cock Andrew, it's just a quick glance!" He said whilst standing up from the sofa!

Jessica: "Please Andrew, just a glance?" She said acting as if it was no big deal.

I'll be honest with you, I felt sick to my stomach and afraid that my wife would prefer Jhonas over me. But I had to trust them, after all, Jhonas is a qualified Sex Councilor.

Me: "Go for it Jhonas, prove it to her!" I said nervously.

Holy fuck, what was happening...how pissed were we? No man should be presenting his penis to my wife...this is absurd!

Me: "Jess, you're only allowed to look at it!" I said quietly, only so she could hear.

Jhonas: "Okay Andrew you stay there and watch! Jessica...I want you over here and on your knees in front of me, eye level with my cock!" He said with a menacing laugh.

Jessica got off my lap and whispered into my ear...

Jessica: "Best husband ever!"

Jessica walked over to him and got down onto her knees, perfectly eye level with his crotch. I could see everything from where I was sitting, from Jessica's round bottom and huge tits...to Jhonas's large bulge in his chinos.

Jhonas: "Ready Andrew?" He said winking at me.

I wasn't ready at all, I didn't want any of this to happen!

Me: "Yes...Go for it!" I said feeling shaky.

Jhonas slowly unzipped his chinos and reached into his pants, gripping hold of the monster hiding in the darkness. I could see Jessica's face turn from smiling to terror as Jhonas struggled to wrap his hand around the thickness of his member.

Jhonas: "Sorry guys it's limp, but still too fat to get hold of!" He said whilst wrestling with his trouser snake!

Jhonas finally got a hold of his manhood and began to release it from his zipper, inch by inch. His cock was halfway visible and bent over on itself, in a c-shape...how big was this dick?

Jhonas: "There it is babe, there's the head of the Mamba!" He said whilst finding the head of his penis inside of his zipper.

As Jhonas released the monster from its cage, he decided to drop it from a height, proving to us just how heavy it was. The dead weight from his flaccid member brought its total length to just above his knees.

'How is it possible for this gigantic cock to be real' I thought to myself. His penis was limp and easily 10 inches long and 6 inches thick! It was dark chocolate brown with aggressive protruding veins down the shaft, whilst the head of his snake was perfectly round and bulbous...Not a hair in sight, completely smooth!

Between his legs and behind his muscular cock, hung two swollen balls! Both were independently fat and full of semen...They looked very sore and in need of emptying!

Jessica: "Holy shit it's big!" She said for all to hear whilst slowly licking her lips.

Jessica: "That can't be real Jhonas? That's got to be one of them fake attachments...Sure to God?" She said moving closer to inspect its enormity.

Jhonas: "It's 100% homegrown cock baby, every thick inch." He said whilst swinging it side to side, knocking against his knees.

My Wife looked hungry and fixated on her prey, as if she was going to pounce at his swinging dark meat any second! The jealousy I was feeling was driving me insane, and I was starting to feel like I could cry at any second.

Jessica: "...Please can I touch it, I want to see if it's real?" She said whilst looking up at Jhonas.

Jhonas: "No, you naughty girl! You and Andrew must choose a third partner together!" He said out of respect for me.

Jessica: "I knew you wouldn't fancy me!" she said to Jhonas whilst looking at his dick, appearing upset.

Jhonas: "Jessica, look at me..." He said whilst reaching down and tilting her head back so that she would make eye contact with him.

Jhonas: "Of course I fancy you, you're sexy...You're my type of white girl!" He said winking at her.

Jhonas: "And if Andrew allowed it, of course I'd let you feel my cock!"

Jessica smiled at Jhonas as she was very pleased with his compliment. My wife then turned to me, looking very sad and desperate as she begged for my consent.

Jessica: "Babe please can I touch it, see if it's real?" She said with hope in her eyes.

Jhonas: "Andrew it's okay with me, it's only to prove it's real." He said reassuring my concerns.

Jessica: "Please...Please...Please! It's probably fake anyway!" She said laughing.

I nodded my head, giving Jessica my full consent to touch his penis. Jess didn't even hesitate and placed her hand halfway up his shaft and tried to wrap her fingers around it.

Jessica: "FUCK...Andrew, it's real! I can't even get my fingers around it!" She said turning to me in amazement.

Jessica proceeded to lift his dick, only to realise it was too heavy for one hand! Her jaw dropped in shock at its sheer mass and weight.

Jessica: "Andrew, it's so heavy...It's like lifting a 5kg weight!"

Jessica then decided to use both hands, lifting his shaft into the air and bringing his cock closer to her face.

Jessica: "Look at that...Wow...The veins are thick, and the heads the size of a large Apple!"

Jessica turned halfway to face me and opened her mouth wide, then sticking out her tongue, resting it millimetres away from his juicy Apple-sized head!

Jessica: "Andrew...Be honest, would this cock look good in my tiny mouth?" She said flirting with me.

I watched in devastation as my wife behaved like a slut, pretending to lick Jhonas's limp cock and bouncing it near her open mouth. Jhonas looked down at Jess beneath him and issued a stern warning.

Jhonas: "Jess put your tongue away, stop teasing my cock...it might get hard babe!" He said whilst Jessica stared erotically at him, looking up from her knees.

I watched as his Mamba began to twitch in Jessica's hands, pumping with blood as it swelled longer and fatter.

Jessica: "OH MY GOD...It's growing for me...I can feel it swelling in my hands...!" Jessica shouted in delight!

Me: "Okay...You can let go now Jessica, you've touched it!" I said reminding her.

Jessica didn't even have the courtesy to face me after I had spoken, instead, she watched as Jhonas's dick throbbed in her hands as it started to stiffen.

Jessica: "I not letting go...Not yet!" She said clinging onto her new favourite toy.

Jessica: "Jhonas...Why can't you be our third partner? We both trust you!" She asked looking up at him from her knees.

Jhonas: "What do you think Andrew?... Want me to save your marriage?" He asked me, whilst Jessica nursed his cock between her hands.

What do I say to them? I guess Jessica was right, we both trust Jhonas, so I guess that's a positive. But what if Jessica fucks him and prefers his skills, would she leave me to be with him?

Jhonas: "One night only, and no strings attached! I'll give Jessica the experience she needs and then leave in the morning, and you'll never see me again?" He offered in a reassuring tone.

Jessica: "Please Andrew! We can have one night of drunken fun and never do it again!" She said looking at me with love in her eyes.

I was on the verge of tears knowing that my wife needed to fulfil her fantasy, whilst waiting on her, ready to welcome Jhonas length into her mouth.

Me: "One night only!" I commanded to them.

Jhonas: "One night my friend, then I'm gone for good!" He said reassuringly and confidently.

I sat there with tears rolling down my cheeks, wiping them away knowing that this would be a once-in-a-lifetime experience for my wife. She will experience sexual pleasure with a third person in a safe and controlled environment, where I will have the final say.

Me: "Are you sure you want this honey?" I asked my wife as she stared at Jhonas's muscular physique.

Jessica: "I need this..." She said licking her lips, lubricating them for his member.

Me: "Okay then Jhonas...You have my blessing." I said whilst wiping my tears on my sleeve.

Jhonas: "Good man Andrew, you've just saved your marriage!" He said praising me.

Me: "How do we do this then?" I asked feeling powerless and futile.

Jhonas: "You do nothing friend! Tonight I'm in charge...I'm your wife's Bull...Her Alpha male...Her Hung Stallion!" He said staring at me.

Me: "If I say stop, it has to end okay?" I said laying down my ground rules.

Jessica: "Okay Andrew, I promise!" Jessica said filling me with confidence.

Jhonas: "You ready Jessica?" He asked her whilst making intense eye contact.

Jessica: "Yes my Bull!" She said submissively lowering her eyes to look at his veiny member.

I chuckled at their interaction as I felt nervous and a little embarrassed.

Jhonas: "Do I look like I'm laughing, you pathetic little Cuck!" He said baring his teeth at me.

Jhonas: "Your pretty white wife belongs to me now...Not you!" He said aggressively ripping open his shirt to reveal his gym-shredded muscles.

I swallowed in shock at his behaviour...this was no longer my friend Jhonas...This was an animal operating on a primal urge to mate with my wife. He became extremely dominant, showing off his pectorals, six-pack, abs, and muscles in his arms and back...this man was like a gladiator!

Jessica: "My God Andrew...This is a real man!" She said rubbing down his stomach muscles with one hand, gripping his shaft with the other.

Jhonas: "Don't call it Andrew...That's a Sissy Boy Cuck, and nothing more!" He said disrespecting me, removing my title as a human being.

Jessica: "Sorry my Bull!" She said smiling up at him for forgiveness.

Jessica let go of his penis and placed her hands on his bum and squeezed it.

Jhonas: "Cuck...Sit Boy!" He said whilst clicking his fingers at me like a dog.

Jhonas: "Watch your wife struggle to swallow my Big Black Cock!" He said whilst gripping Jessica's hair on the back of her head.

Jhonas took hold of his mighty Black Mamba and moved it close to Jessica's mouth. His cock was now fully erect and easily 12 inches long and 7 inches thick. The veins running down his shaft were as wide as my fingers, each of them channelling blood to the head of his snake, making it swell larger.

I watched in amazement as his meat twitched with arousal, releasing floods of pre-cum as it dripped onto my wife's juicy breasts.

Jessica: "Bull...your pre-cum's soaking my tits!" She said whilst watching it glistening on her breasts.

What the fuck was happening? Jessica hates cum anywhere near her! But...then again...I guess pre-cum is different as there's no semen...I guess I can forgive my wife on this occasion!

Jhonas: "Open!" He said, commanding my wife to open her mouth to receive him.

Terror began to take over me as this was becoming all too real! I watched as Jessica's eyes popped out with excitement as her fantasy was playing out. She had opened her mouth as wide as she could and was ready to receive his meat, completely forgetting my existence.

Me: "Stop...STOP!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, forcing them both to face me.

I told them that the fantasy had to stop, explaining that I was losing my mind with jealousy and emotional torment. I sobbed like a baby, wiping away floods of tears from my eyes as I prayed to God 'out loud' for Jess to stop.

Jhonas: "Jess...Look at him baby...!" He said whilst pointing at me.

Jhonas: "That's what you're married to...a crying, snivelling, insignificant Sissy Boy with a baby dick between his legs!" He said laughing at me.

Jhonas: "Your wife needs a real man...isn't that right my slut?" He said looking down at my wife, forcing back her head so that she would make eye contact with him.

Jessica: "Yes my Bull...!" She said looking up at Jhonas submissively.

Me: "Jhonas...please...this isn't a joke...I mean it...Stop!" I said to him, making him aware that this wasn't role-play.

Jhonas: "This isn't a joke, Cuck...I was always going to bang your pretty wife! I'm going to stretch out her tight pink pussy!" He said turning to look at Jessica on her knees, staring at her new master.

Me: "STOP Jessica! You agreed this would stop if I asked!" I said begging my loving wife.

Jessica looked at me in a daze as she was clearly mesmerised by his large dick, completely besotted by its sheer enormity.

Me: "Yes look at me baby...Please stop!" I said hoping my wife was paying attention to me.

Jessica took one last look at his erect cock as the head of his snake twitched near her lips. I could now see a change on Jessica's face, finally, she was processing my plea as she snapped out of her euphoric state.

Me: "Thank you Jessica...And sorry Jhonas...!" I said feeling smug, realising that my wife had chosen our marriage over his penis.

Jessica whipped around her head to face me as her smile turned into laughter...

Jessica: "Sorry Jhonas?" She asked giggling to herself.

Jessica: "Poor Sissy Boy Cuck! You think you have a say? I've made my choice...I'm having Bull Cock tonight!" She said turning away from me to face Jhonas.

I felt my world falling apart as Jessica was going to cheat on me, deciding to ignore my request to stop her antics.

Jessica: "Oh and before you start crying like a little bitch...Make a choice...Sit and wank that little prick...or leave, and let us fuck in peace!" She said, removing what was left of my dignity.

Jhonas: "Good white girl...!" He said whilst positioning her mouth near his throbbing Mamba.

Jhonas: "Now open that fuck hole on your face bitch!" He commanded Jessica, referring to her mouth.

My wife chose to obey her Bull and slowly opened her small mouth...Ready to receive his juicy Apple-sized head between her plump pink lips.