Wife's First Black

Story Info
Judy pay hubby back.
3.1k words
4.29
23.3k
32
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Judy, and I am married to my high school sweetheart. Been married for 10 years. We started out having a hot wild sex life, He was all in the mood and I love being there for him and trying new things, so we used to go out and I would dress pretty slut and more or less show off. He all love that and would get excited and fuck the hell out of me.

But then he got promoted and started working more over time. I would see less and less of him, and our sex life die with her because he was all tired. Plus, we talked about having a baby and the way our sex life was going, that wasn't going to happen. It seems I walk around horny all the time and hate to do self-enjoyment.

But then he was up for another promotion with bigger money. Now we could afford a better house and kids.

We live 3 hrs. from a casino that was doing a free give away at their place with free room and food. They had 3 to give away. I won one of them. So, I told hubby all about it and set it up so that we could go for the weekend and get wild like we used to.

He agreed with me, and I set it all up. So, I really want this to be a baby wild weekend like the old days. So, I went out and bought myself a brand new micro mini dress that was low cut. Stocking with garter belt and new heels. Now you notice it didn't say anything about bras and panties because I didn't plan on wearing them lol. I even went out and got a waxing done, so that I would look super good for him.

The pain wasn't the worst of this. I went to my usual place to get it done but I found out she was out with a family problem. But they would have one of their other people fit me in. Didn't have time to reschedule so I went ahead with it. I laid on the table waiting in the bathrobe when a black male came in. I told him he was in the wrong room, but he said no, he was going to be the one to wax me. I wasn't too happy to have a man doing it and it was a bit harder being a black male.

He got his stuff around and turned around and said he was ready. Before I said anything he reached down and pulled my robe open. He went around waxing and pulling like a pro while I lay there with legs wide open. it seems to take forever.

Then he said he was finished and took a mirror for me to see it. Dam it was clean but red as hell and hurt. I mentioned it and he said he had lotion to help with the pain and redness.

He put some on his hand and started to rub my pussy all over. It all almost felt like foreplay the way he did it and being so long without it I did start to get turned on some, I think he knew this and rubbed a little extra. This was the first-time black man saw me naked and never touch by one.

But the day came, and I was home getting ready. I primp and get myself already. he was running late, and they had a limo coming to pick us up. So, I got all dressed in my slutty outfit and got excited for the weekend. Then the call came. He had to cancel it because he had to go with his boss to a meeting in another state.

I fucking blew up; I had big plans for this weekend, and it had been so long. As I sat there calling his name I heard a knock on the door, it was the limo driver. He looked me up and down and told me I'm your driver tonight, so if you 2 are ready we can go.

Then I said fuck him. and picked up my bag and said I'm ready. Just you? Yes, just me, he took my bag and said let's go. He opened the door for me, and I slid in, He was looking at me with a big smile, IT made me feel good about myself, I made sure he knew I didn't have panties on, I could tell he liked it, by the way he acted. I smile all the way to the casino. He ran and opened the door for me and kept his eye on my legs., Had to say thank you and gave him another peek as I smiled getting out.

I checked in and they took me up to a suite with a king size bed, lounge area and a small kitchen. Dam this would've been one fucking hot time and a baby making room.

So, I went down to play some cards. I was still pissed at hubby, but I did notice quite a few male eyes following me. made me feel a bit better. So, I sat at a small table playing blackjack with another couple, He was nice, but I don't think his wife liked me. Now if you're playing, we get free drinks, and I took advantage of this and had a few. The couple decided to quit, and it left me alone.

I was about to get up when 3 black men sat down to play. They saw I was about to leave and asked me to stay and play. I had one on each side of me. Well maybe a couple more hands. We started chatting and playing and getting along. Found out they were doing bachelor night out, the one on my left was one getting married.

They pick on me for being so hot and alone. So, they got the whole story of the why. Maybe I drank too much and gave too much info because I even told them about my baby making room lol

So, they said they would keep me company and safe lol. Well, I think they were my lucky charm because I couldn't lose. So, we drank more and had a good time, Then I felt him pat my bare leg saying how lucky I was. I just smiled and said thanks that they were my lucky charm.

At that time, I hit a big hand. Wow great Judy. Then I felt his hand on my leg, but he kept it there, i looked at him and he said just rubbing it for luck, It worked on the last hand lol. I kind of laughed at him and said yes it did. So, he smiled and kept rubbing my bare leg. Damn, I keep winning. He smiles, sees it works. Yes, it seems to be lol.

I looked to the other side and noticed his friend was looking down at my legs. He could see his friend's hand and he just smiled at me. Hell with it I don't care, it felt good, and it has been a long time. He kept rubbing my leg and it did feel good. But then I lost a few hands. He leaned over and said it doesn't seem to be working now, maybe we need to go bigger to win big. That's when I felt his hand go under my dress.

I darted a look at him. He smiled and said, "Let's see if it works. He wasn't to far from my pussy and was getting already warm. Bam, I hit blackjack on a big hand, He smiled and said seem to be working again, I guess so. He didn't move hand away. I won a couple more good ones then died down some. I told them I was about done for the night.

He smiled and said maybe you should make one more good bet and win big. I was already way ahead. Oh, damn why not, so I put a big bet down. and the dealer started to deal, that when I felt his hand slide up and hit my pussy. I darted another look at him, and he smiled, we got to go all in for this one.

Well maybe lol. I think he was surprised not to find any panties. I went to look at my card when I felt his finger slide into my pussy, I looked at him and he smiled. We got to go all in and smile big. Then I felt him start to work my pussy fingering me. I glanced at his friend, and he was staring down at my legs, He knew what was going on and had a big smile. Dam i blackjack again won big as the dealer piled my chips up in front of me.

Damn he smiled, that was a big win, it worked lol. I started to pack up to leave, He smiled and said it works, now you can't leave when you're hot like this, I don't know if he meant my cards or my pussy. He leaned over to his friend and asked him. Don't you think she should double down and see if she wins again. He smiles big, Yes, she should double down and get lucky and win. Damn you guys are going to make me lose my money.

Then they both said we need to double down and win big. Damn both of you, I put down double the chips, this is the last hand no matter what. They both said at the same time double down to win. That's when I felt his other friend's hand on my thigh slide up to my pussy too. I look at him, we double down for luck. Now I have my legs spread pretty wide, one playing in my pussy and other on my clit. Damn it's been too long to be doing all this. Damn, I don't know if anyone noticed us but I was too far gone to care.

Bam blackjack again. Now we had few people watch because I have about 3 thou sitting in front of me. I push their hand away and say we got to stop this. Racking my chips and it took a few racks, I stood up a bit wobble. They laughed at me and said let us help you. They picked up some trays and took hold of me and asked if I wanted to cash out now, Maybe I should as we went over.

They were counting out my money, putting piles of green in front of me. This is a lot. Maybe we should make sure you get to your room and lock this up. Too many people know you got this, I did look around and people were watching us. So off with a little help the four of us went up to my room.

Now the third guy is helping me put money in the safe in my room. When I hear some music playing. The other 2 were playing with the music. They had poured some shots, and let's toast to the winner. Then the guy getting married asked me to dance to the slow song playing, I just looked at him, he smiled and gave a doom man a last dance lol. Doom lol .

He took my hand and pulled me into him. Before I knew it, I was pressing tight to him with me straddling his leg. He thanked me for the dance as he pulled me tighter, and I thanked her for being my lucky charm. Then it ended and the second guy said he should get one too. So, he took his place and pulled me in tight too. but he put his hand on my butt holding me to him. Then the third guy had to dance too.

Now I've had no sex in a while and damn this was feeling good that someone likes my outfit and my body. The song ends and the first guy yells out dead man, get the last dance and pull me to him. Pulling me in even tighter this time. one hand on my ass and the other to my side. Now I know he is getting excited because I can feel his cock on my leg and it's big enough to know what it is.

. As we danced, I felt his hand on slide around and slowly feel my boobs, He smiled and said I knew you didn't have a bra lol I just gave a nervous giggle. I passed being horny, I was super horny as he played.

Then as we danced, he leaned over and started to kiss my neck and shoulder. Was feeling good and going with it. What I didn't notice as he kissed me, he worked the strap to my dress too. Then he started to kiss the other side. Doing that strap too.. So now he had both straps hanging off my shoulders. He slid both hands up onto my shoulder and stepped back a little and gave me a kiss saying thank you.

But his hands slide off my shoulders sliding strap down and pull the top of the dress down with it. Before I knew what was happening, the top of my dress was down and the Bobbs fully exposed, I went to cover with my hand, and he stopped me, damn they are too nice to hide. He gently played with my nipple that was hard and sticking out. He leaned forward and licked on one of them, I didn't stop him. It's been so long since someone played with me, But he got braver and started to kiss his way down and slide my dress down with him.

Oh, damn this going too far and I went to stop him, he smiled and said let a doom man get a peek. I let go and he slid the dress to the floor, Now I'm standing there in a stocking garter and heels. His hot breath hitting my pussy, Damn woman you have one hot looking pussy all bald and ready. My leg was getting weak from all this.

He gently pushed me back a step and I hit the bed falling back. As I fell back, I felt his face going between my legs to my pussy and he was holding my legs, burying his face. Oh, damn i almost cum then and there, I looked over and the other 2 was just watching with a big smile, I was pass caring. I needed to cum. He was going at it and I knew he would take me over the edge. Sure, enough wasn't long and he had me grinding his face and cum all over his face. I don't ever remember Cumming so hard and long.

I just feel exhausted from it. spread out on the bed. He looked up at me and kissed his way up, Dam Judy I didn't know white girls tasted so good, He came all the way up and started to French kiss me. Now not even to this day I don't know how or when he did this, but his pants and shorts were down, and I felt his cock poking my pussy. I tried to say stop but his tongue was in the way. Then I knew I was in trouble because he was pushing it home. He was about to halfway into me when he stopped and told me dam Judy, you're so damn tight. I found myself spreading legs so it wouldn't hurt so bad, oh damn I needed this so bad. I wanted to fuck.

Oh, Damm you i moan, you can fuck me, but we need to use protection, He just smiled and shook his head no, You're the first white bitch I getting to fuck and I'm fucking you for real. With that he pushes harder into me, ohh Damm he started to fuck me hard pushing deeper each time.. he reaches down pull my legs up and pounding into me harder and deeper.

Oh, damn I was close to cummings again, when in my drunken stopper i remember i wasn't on anything, I told him we have to stop because i wasn't on anything, He kind of smirk and said i remember you telling me that and you said it baby making night,

He started to pound harder and deeper, ohhh Damm then i felt him slam deep just pushing hard into me, then i felt his cock explode into me, Ohhh shit, know he is filling me with his black seed, then i started to cum again harder than before, when he done laid on top of me, He smile how many black men you fuck Judy.

You're the first, Dam first for us both. You can let me up now. NO not yet i don't want to let my seed to get lost, Then I look at the other 2. They were naked with rock hard cock stroking away. Dam first time to have watcher seeing me get fuck.

Then he started to get off pulling his cock out, His seed pouring out of me. Damn that a lot, I started to get up and the other 2 came over and climbed on the bed.

What are you doing? We haven't had white either and it's our turn. and we don't mind sharing you.

I think this went too far already. One took his phone and hit playing showing me getting fuck. Then the other was reading my address off to me and my hubby's name and his cell #. you can be done if you want, He smiled and sent that video to my cell and we can send it to hubby too, saying have a good time without you.

I thought they were trying to scare me and then the guy said I got it, showing me my phone, let me get his # and send it. NO NO you can't do that.

He smiles at me; well do you want us to stay the night with you and we all fuck you tonight?

Well say yes or I'll send.

Yes, yes! I want you all stay and fuck me tonight. But we need to get some protection first.

What you let him fuck you bare so we are too. But I could get pregnant by doing this. Too late to worry about that.