Wife's First Black Guy

Story Info
Husband arranges wife's BBC fantasy and gets to watch too.
2.3k words
4.01
32.4k
42
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After hearing "maybe" and "I'll think about it" countless times, one day you finally said, "All right, let's try it."

I couldn't wait to make it happen. The only problem was I didn't know how to make it happen. You had finally agreed to have sex with a black guy, and I was at a loss as to how to go about finding the right one. We weren't swingers (not really our thing), and out of privacy concerns we didn't want to put images of our faces (much less our bodies!) on any "alternative dating" sites. I supposed I would have to figure it out, and eventually, through a bit of trial and error, I did.

While I was searching for the right guy, you gave me some ground rules. Well, more boundaries than ground rules, I guess. First, I wouldn't be present while you were with the guy. While I liked the idea of watching, I agreed. And besides, you said it was okay if I watched on my phone via a wireless camera, so I guess that was the next best thing. Second, you would have final approval of the guy. Again, no problem there. Of course, you're picky (as your time-consuming porn selection sessions proved), so I knew I had my work cut out for me to find the right person.

After what seemed like a long time of searching via various free sites and a couple paid ones, working as the first-pass screener I narrowed down the selection to a few "light-skinned" guys in their early 40s. I had no shortage of responses, since the ad I'd placed featured you in that silky robe I love so much. You had your face blurred out (as we'd agreed), but the rest of you was there for all to see. With the drawstring loose around your waist, the robe was open enough in the front to show your 34D cleavage. And for someone 5'1" those (along with your sexy hips) are some serious curves. Add that to your long auburn mane of curly locks and you've got an image that I'm sure hardened more than a few cocks (even with a blurred face). You're the hottest fifty-year-old around!

Like us, your "finalists" were all educated professionals, and at least over email seemed down to earth and normal, none of them giving off a creepy vibe. And best, none of them lived in our part of town, so the likelihood of bumping into them at the supermarket was low. Discretion was a huge part of this deal.

You went through the profiles I'd screened and picked one, a guy named Randal. He was in really good shape, light-skinned, a bit over six feet tall, and from the bulge in his underwear pic he obviously had a big package. You and I discussed how we'd manage the scenario, working out the details. I told Randal about how we'd like to proceed. He said it was all good and we set a date.

Finally, the night arrived.

We got dressed up (for the first time in a long while!), hopped in the car, and left the neighborhood behind. You wore that dress I love, the one with spaghetti straps that shows off your gorgeous cleavage.

"I can't believe we're doing this," you said, your voice equal parts nervousness and excitement. I couldn't believe it either!

We drove to the hotel near the Galleria area. Entering the lobby, we spotted Randal in a nice suit and seated at a table in the far corner.

"Not bad," you said to me under your breath. We walked over, introduced ourselves, and sat down. We ordered drinks and talked about work and kids, careful to avoid mentioning where we worked or where our kids went to school (again, discretion). Randal seemed like a nice guy, and you came off as friendly but maybe a little (understandably) nervous. We had all agreed that if you had second thoughts at the last minute, there would be no hard feelings.

We ordered another round of drinks and the conversation continued. I could see you becoming more comfortable with Randal. Looks like you'd chosen well!

After we finished our drinks, Randal said, "I already checked in. Here's the key." He slid a keycard across the table and excused himself to the restroom. We had planned this so you could make your decision without feeling self-conscious or pressured by his presence.

I lifted my eyebrows at you and asked if we should go upstairs. You smiled nervously and blushed a little. "Why not?" you said.

Yes! I thought. This was going to happen!

Randal returned and I gave him a nod and said, "We'll see you in about fifteen?"

"Sounds great," he replied.

We left the lobby for the elevators. When we got into the lift you said, "He was nice. And thank god he looks the same as his picture."

You then looked at me and asked, "Are you sure?"

"I am," I said. "Are you?"

"I don't know," you said. "I have butterflies in my stomach."

"You're not the only one."

Up the elevator we went, finding our way to room 605. We paused at the door and looked at each other, smiling like kids about to steal from a candy store. Nervous and excited at the same time.

I opened the door and we stepped into the darkened room. We turned on the lights to find a nice suite with a sitting area separate from the bedroom. I set up the little remote camera and made sure on my phone it had a good view of the bed. I couldn't believe that in just a few minutes you'd be fucking a black guy and I'd be watching!

The clock was ticking so we got undressed and got in bed. We kissed passionately and ran our hands over each other's bodies. I was already starting to get hard. I kissed you up and down your back the way you like, slowly working my way down and then turning you over. I put my mouth on your pussy, finding you were already starting to get wet. You'd brought some KY in your purse but it didn't seem like you were going to need it!

I took you in my mouth and began massaging your clit with my tongue, feeling you get wetter and wetter. It was up to me to warm you up, just as we had planned. I love going down on you and feeling you get so turned on. I kept going and lost track of time, but it felt like you were getting close to coming when there was a light knock on the door.

"Oh, my god," you said. "This is really happening."

I got off the bed and put on the hotel robe hanging in the closet. I couldn't resist kissing you and putting my mouth on your tits one last time before I went to the door. You pulled the sheet up over your chest, shy as always.

I opened the door and let Randal in. "Is this where the party is?" he asked with a naughty smile on his face.

"Yeah," I said, "we got started without you. You don't mind, do you?"

"Not at all," he said, already starting to take his clothes off.

I tapped the wireless camera and said, "I'll give you two some privacy." I gave you a last look and a wink before leaving. I was glad to see you had a very naughty smile on your face.

Closing the door to the front room, I opened the camera app and laughed. I couldn't see you at all, but I had a perfect view of Randal's back. Standing in front of the camera, he was already down to his underwear and undershirt. He moved to the side and I got my first glimpse of you. You still had the sheet covering yourself, and you still had that naughty smile on your face.

Randal removed his remaining clothes and got onto the bed. When he turned to the side I could see he was already halfway erect, and (wow!) he had a big cock. Not super long, but thick. I could hear you guys talking in low tones but couldn't make out any words. I recognized your nervous laugh as he scooted next to you on the bed.

He leaned in and kissed you, but you didn't move. I thought for a minute you might bail out, but then as he kept kissing you I saw your hand slowly reach down and touch his dick. I was already super hard watching the action.

Randal gently pulled the sheet down, revealing your tits. He took them into his mouth, one after another, and his hand went down between your legs. Your hips started to squirm as he played with your pussy and sucked your nipples.

Watching all this, it wasn't easy resisting the urge to touch myself. I was already hard and I knew I'd come in about five seconds with even the slightest stimulation. I couldn't take my eyes off the (far too small) screen as you maneuvered him onto his back and took his cock into your mouth. It was unbelievable, watching you run your tongue up and down his huge black cock that was fully hard now. As you gave him head you rocked your hips up and down.

You didn't have him in your mouth for long. It was clear you were both ready for more. He put his hands on your hips, pivoted you onto your back, and climbed on top of you. Watching you open your legs for this big black guy was amazing.

I watched as he slowly worked himself into your pussy, wondering how you felt finally having another dick, wondering how you felt to have your interracial fantasy fulfilled. He slowly started pumping you, in and out. I could hear you moan through the door. You reached down and wrapped your hands around his ass, squeezing as he thrust himself in and out.

Randal started going faster and pumping you harder. I could hear you telling him to fuck you, to fuck your pussy. I watched you come hard after he'd been inside you only a couple minutes. It was the first of several orgasms I'd watch over the next hour.

After a while he slowed down and you got on top of him. You ground your hips into that black cock and leaned forward so he could suck your tits, which he clearly loved. You soon came again, then you said something and before I knew it, he was fucking you doggy style. I had the perfect view from the side, watching that huge dick slide in and out of my wife's pussy. So amazingly hot!

Randal finally came while fucking you doggy, grunting and grasping your hips as he kept his dick buried deep inside you. From the noises you were making, it sounded like you came too. Later you would tell me you came when you felt the cum burst out of him and deep inside you.

Then you both laid on your backs, and for a minute I thought that was it. But no, it turned out only to be a little break. A few minutes later, after catching your breath, your propped yourself up and began kissing Randal, while your hand wandered down his front and found his cock. You gently massaged his dick until it got hard again.

You laid back and he positioned himself on top of you once more. This time he went much slower, kissing you while he slowly thrust himself in and out. You wrapped your legs around his, your hands clutched on his ass. Minutes passed as I watched this amazing spectacle. You came again, and after another few minutes so did Randal. You both seemed spent, lying there on your backs. I could see the smile on your face as you chatted with him. I couldn't hear much but I made out the words "can't believe I did this." I could hardly believe it either. I'd just watched you get fucked for nearly a solid hour.

Randal gave you a gentle kiss, then got out of the bed, gathered up his clothes, and dressed. He then came through the door, smiled at me, and said, "Your wife's amazing." Don't I know it, I thought. He said goodbye to us both and (per our plan) left us alone in the suite.

I entered the bedroom and found you with a huge smile on your face. "For the record," you said, "this was definitely not a bad idea."

I dropped the robe and got onto the bed. It was warm where Randal had been lying. I wondered about the other things he'd warmed up too.

Before I could ask if you were ready, you said, "It's your turn." Then you reached over and gave me a big open-mouthed kiss and pulled me close to you. "I need another dick tonight, boy," you said in a naughty voice. "Get on top of me."

I didn't need to be told twice. I climbed on top of you and slid easily inside your pussy. Randal had fucked you well and I could feel it. You were completely soaked. I moved slowly inside you as you kissed me and caressed my back and ass.

"Did you like watching me get fucked?" you whispered in my ear. I told you I loved it.

"You like fucking me after?" you asked, and I said I did.

I came hard within a couple minutes, and I'm surprised I lasted that long. We laid back and relaxed, and I realized I hadn't turned off the camera. I reached for my phone and turned it off. We had a great recording we would no doubt watch many times. It was an unforgettable night.