Wife's First DP!

Story Info
Wife seduces two younger men for her first DP!
1.1k words
4.17
36.2k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure what got into me- well, actually I do know why I let two hot twenty- something guys fuck me right under the nose of my husband and a bunch of our friends.

My husband, Rich and I were out on our boat on a hot August weekend and we were anchored and rafted up with several other boats at a place called Fairlee Creek which is a tributary of the Chesapeake Bay in Maryland.

I had on a new turquoise blue with pink polka dot trim bikini (in my opinion was way too small) my that husband bought for me, but he LOVES it and I do keep myself in great shape so what the heck it keeps him interested!

Our friends, Rick and Daphne, had their-son Devin and his friend Jackson along with them on their new Carver 42. Everyone was partying and I was feeling pretty good.

I've always been turned on by younger men- it's been that way for 20+ years- since I was a teenager. I was flirting with Devin and Jackson and getting turned on by their muscular bodies and tight abs, not to mention the bulges in their swimsuits.

My husband took notice and gave me a wink confirming he knew I was turned on by these two guys.

When we were alone in the cabin of our boat, he said," I see you're turned on by Devin and Jackson," and slid his hand down the front of my bikini bottoms to feel my sopping, wet pussy.

Ahh...yes you are very turned on, he said!

"Go ahead," he said.

"Go ahead What?" I said.

"I dare you to seduce them," he answered.

"Right here? Today? In front of everyone?" I surprisingly asked.

"I'm just saying, if you get the chance, maybe you should go for it!

I know you want to, I've been trying to get you to do a DP for years. You never would, but I know you really want to but never had the right situation. You love it when we watch DP porn and I do you with a dildo and my cock!" Rich said.

"Yes, but..." maybe he's right, I thought!

Then he bent me over the dinette table and pulled my bikini bottom down and slid his cock into my pussy and fucked me hard until he pumped his load into me and I fantasized about how I could seduce the two hot young men. Maybe I would ask them for a dingy ride later or something...

Rich went back up on deck with the others while I cleaned up and then joined them. The lust I was feeling for Devin and Jackson was not diminished by the quick fuck I just had. I got another drink and Daphne gave out Jello shots.

My husband then announced he wanted to go over to Jellyfish Joels beach bar in the dinghies and asked who wanted to go along.

Everyone began to get ready to go and my husband said to Devin, "Hey, do you guys mind staying here with the boats to make sure we don't drag anchor with the changing tide?"

"Sure-can you bring me a crab cake back though?" Devin asked.

I thought, oh shit, he just gave me my chance, but did I have the nerve to follow through? Fuck yeah, my drunken mischievous horny brain thought!

I started to pretend like I was getting ready to go with them in the dinghies and as they were loading in I said, "Hey Rich! I don't think I'm gonna go. I think I'm going to lay down for a little while." And I gave him a wink!

Soon after they left, I looked over at Devin and said that I have never seen the inside of the new boat and could he show me around downstairs.

He looked surprised and said, "Sure!"

We both got up to go into the cabin and I could see him look at Jackson with a surprised look.

I knew I didn't have a lot of time so as soon as we got down into the salon I ask him if he liked to get his dick sucked! His jaw almost hit the floor and with a huge grin on his face he said, "Hell, yes!"

I pulled his shorts down and pushed him back on the sofa and got on my knees and began to inhale his cock. He untied my bikini top and fondled my tits while I sucked his hard, big dick and it took only about two minutes for him to fill my throat with his load of cum.

After I swallowed most of it, I asked him if he thought Jackson would be interested in a blowjob too.

He said of course and then called Jackson to come down!

He quickly came down into the cabin and saw me topless on my knees in front of Devin with his hard cock still dripping semen.

I said, "It's your turn big boy; do you like to have your dick sucked?"

"Absolutely!" he said with a grin.

"Then get over here," I said.

He sat down on the sofa and pulled out his even larger cock and I said, "Don't go anywhere Devin."

I started sucking and jacking off Jackson's cock and motioned Devin to get behind me. I stopped sucking and said to pull down my bottoms and fuck me hard with his cock.

His cock was still hard and he slid it in my wet snatch and started pumping and pinching my nipples while I sucked on Jackson's cock. It felt so good! I came immediately.

I thought about the time we had again and that I had to make this happen quickly, so after about 4-5 minutes I stopped Devin from fucking me and pushed Jackson down on the sofa and climbed on top of him and guided his cock into my pussy. When he was all the way in, I directed Devin to get behind me and fuck my ass. He was hesitant and I reassured him it was OK and to go ahead put it in. I think this was all of our first time for double penetration sex.

My ass was tight but his dick was still slick from fucking my pussy. It took him a few tries but he got it all in and I said, "Now fuck the hell out of me guys!" And they did!

They fucked my pussy and ass hard and fast and got into a great rhythm. I came the hardest and longest I ever have and then Jackson came and then Devin came again too. It was amazing!

It was a bit awkward after they pulled out of my holes and they were dripping cum all over poor Jackson but we all got cleaned up and put our suits back on then each grabbed a drink and sat on the back deck of the boat together waiting for the others to return and Devin nervously ask me what would happen if my husband found out about this...I told them that he encouraged me to do it!

They were speechless...