Wife's First Swingers Club

Story Info
Wife agrees to Swingers Club visit as Hubby’s present.
3.9k words
4.17
39.2k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I used to have an incredible sex life. When we first started dating, she would try anything and had a huge appetite for sex. The last ten years have been somewhat different, with the occasional fuck, blow job, or hand job and not too much passion.

I guess that's most relationships. Things get easy, focus shifts to family and work and less on each other. We both knew it and both accepted it as part of life and changing times. We are happily married, but the spark has dimmed.

Michelle is stunning and looks nowhere near 51 years of age. She's 165cm tall and 110 lbs. She's got amazing tits considering she's had a child, and at 51, they are still perky with very sensitive dark nipples. She's slender and has amazing legs and ass. She's heavily inked and has a full sleeve on one arm, tattoos under each boob, and leg tattoos on both the front and back of her thighs. She's a sight for sore eyes, and whenever we go on holiday, you can feel the eyes pouring over her body when we are at the pool.

It was coming up to my 50th birthday, and Michelle asked me what I wanted. I told her that I really wanted to go to a swingers club. It's something we've spoken about many times before and have watched many documentaries about over the years. She wanted to give me something I really wanted, and I don't really want anything present-wise, but this is something that I really, really wanted.

We spoke about it for a while and agreed that we would go and also agreed on some rules:

We would go to one that is outside of our town.

We would go with the intention to watch and fuck only each other.

She would wear whatever I chose for her (my rule to offset 2).

We would both drink and maybe partake in other things.

We would book a hotel and stay over for the weekend.

So with all this in mind, I set about looking where to go and doing my research. I started looking at cities I liked to visit, such as London, Leeds and Liverpool and chose a club in Liverpool as the reviews were good, and there were a lot of them, which suggested a lively venue.

I exchanged emails with the venue and advised them we hadn't been before. They said that we'd get well looked after and to ideally turn up before 10 pm on the night to settle in before it got busy. With all this lined up and Michelle agreeing, we booked our hotel in Liverpool, and I started to find the right outfit for Michelle for her debut at a Swingers Club.

The Saturday started with us waking up and chatting excitedly about what the night might hold. I read from the club's website what delights they had on offer. They had a sauna and Jacuzzi, a dungeon, a Gloryhole corridor, private playrooms, a cinema room, a bar, and changing rooms. It was all starting to get real, and we joked about being in a venue with such a sexual atmosphere and an array of rooms to explore.

We somehow managed to get through the rest of the day and jumped in the car and headed over to Liverpool to our hotel. On arrival, we stopped at the hotel bar and ordered a bottle of Champagne. The bubbles went straight to our heads, and we were like teenagers again, hyped up on a sexual charge and buzzing for what lay ahead.

When we got to our room, Michelle went and took a shower as I laid out her outfit for the evening. I had gone for the slutty look that I knew she pulled off incredibly well. I bought a leather corset which would display her great tits when tied tightly at the back. A tiny black see thru thong and sky-scraper black high heels. She wore heels so well and had an amazing amount of sass to her walk when she wore them.

She came out of the bathroom and stood naked, I stared and took in her amazing body. She always had a small strip of pubic hair but today she had shaven it completely bare. She slowly turned around and bent over from the waist, she reached back and took hold of a cheek in each hand opening herself wide and showing me how smooth her arse was also. I felt a twitch in my pants instantly and walked over and touched her arse with my hand. She bolted upright and turned and wagged a finger at me and told me to wait.

She wandered over to the bed and looked at her clothing items or lack of them. She took the thong and slipped it on and pulled it into place. The sheer black fabric showed me her bare pussy beautifully. She then took the corset and held it in place and asked me to tie up the back which I did pulling tightly and tying it at the bottom in a nice bow. She turned around and her tits looked amazing pushed up high and round and firm nearly spilling over the top. She then stood in her heels and walked over to the mirror to take in her look, she smiled that filthy little smile and turned back to me and suggested we leave. She threw on a long overcoat over her scantily clad body and we left for the club.

The taxi drew up at the club just after 10 pm and we got out and the taxi drove off. Michelle grabbed my hand and held it tightly and we walked to the door and pressed the buzzer to gain entrance.

The door was answered by a very attractive young woman called Kay. She was taller than Michelle and had on yellow high heels and a matching bra and thong. She welcomed us to the club and told us not to be worried and she'd look out for us. She paid a lot of attention to Michelle and made her feel comfortable. She took Michelle off to the changing rooms to find a locker and make her feel settled as I was ushered to the bar. I had 1 hour of wearing clothes before I had to dress down to either boxer shorts, a towel or nothing. Women were there to dress to impress so I'm guessing Michelle will tick the box.

I ordered a couple of drinks and waited taking in the surroundings and trying not to stare at the other clientele. A few couples stood out as being very attractive and everyone seemed relaxed but nothing appeared more different than a normal bar other than women wearing various lingerie sets or PVC.

Michelle came back with Kay and now Michelle was coat-less and strutting in her sexy outfit. I felt all eyes turn to Michelle and everyone was staring at her outfit and taking in the sexy sight that she was. I was feeling very proud of my choice of wife, choice of outfit for my wife and how she was handling the new experience.

Michelle told me that Kay was telling her about the things to do and not to do. Who to avoid and who is OK and to look out for. She also helped her take her coat off and was very hands on complimenting her on her outfit even grabbing her arse cheek and kissing her on the lips. My mind was in overdrive as I'd love to see Michelle with another woman and remembered rule 2 that we would watch and only fuck each other and how I could change this for my benefit.

We sat at the bar talking to Kay for a while and having drinks when Kay suggested we go and have a walk around and get our bearings. We walked off through the curtain and were met by two rooms off to the left one had a huge window that you could watch the goings on in the room from the outside. Room 2 was private and Michelle said that we'd be in that later.

Further down the corridor, there was another door and when we looked in the room was a wall-to-wall mattress and looked like a giant orgy room. I joked we'd be in there later and Michelle just squeezed my hand and laughed. We turned left and were met by a corridor with a floating wall down It that you could walk behind. The wall had multiple holes in the wall and was the famous Gloryhole Wall. We walked along It and Michelle ran her hand down it over each hole commenting on how many cocks had been through them. I was as hard as a rock hearing her say that and I would love her to assume the position behind it and service every willing cock.

The last door was the dungeon we walked in as it was a large room. There was a large cross standing in the corner. A large bed that had straps all over it and finally a breeding pole to the left. On the back wall were various floggers, whips, paddles and belts. It was all very horny and the thought of the scenes in here really turned me on.

We walked back to the bar and stopped off for me to change into my boxers as it was time. The club was getting busier now and we found our seats at the bar again, Michelle leaned against me and took in the sights. There were a few single men in the bar area now along with a lot of couples. There was music playing and some of the couples were dancing and everyone was having a good time. I had started to notice some kissing and touching going on between the couples and it was starting to turn up the heat.

Kay came over and brought us some more drinks. She leaned over to Michelle and whispered and pointed over to a guy. The guy Kay pointed out was Gus who was a black guy with the biggest thickest cock in the club. We both looked over but his bulge was evident in her boxers but not on display.

The Club was hotting up and Michelle was feeling the drink and music and was starting to enjoy herself we'd spoken to a couple of couples who'd shown an interest in enjoying each other's company but Michelle declined. We also spoke to a few single males we made it obvious that if I was a cuckold they'd love to fuck Michelle. I was so up for it but Michelle just loved playing the tease and leading the guys on.

The evening went on and various couples began to slope off through the curtain I asked Michelle if she fancied a walk around. She stood up and wobbled as the drink had gone to her head and she was a bit more than tipsy. The great thing is when Michelle gets drunk she gets horny so I wanted to take advantage. I took her by the hand and we walked through the curtain and down the corridor. The first door was closed but the big window was clear and we both stood close to the window and looked in. The sight before us was a woman on all fours getting spit roasted by two guys. Looking at the scene in front of me I worked out the husband seemed to be fucking her mouth as another guy with a pretty sizeable cock was ploughing her pussy from behind and she was loving it.

Michelle gripped my hand as we both watched and I could feel my cock straining against my towel. I was worried it was going to force it off so moved behind Michelle and slid my right hand up her body to her neck and pulled her back to me. I kissed her neck and began biting her softly, something that I knew she loved and turned her on. She began grinding back against my cock which was now erect and ready to fuck. I wanted to find a private room quickly.

As we kept watching the woman was taking a facial off her husband and begging the other guy to cum inside her, which he did to her pleasure.

I took Michelle's hand again and we walked down the corridor further, there were various things happening. Two cocks were sticking through the gloryholes, one was being serviced by a young woman on her knees. The other one just hung there awaiting some action. I nodded to Michelle to try it out but she smiled and kissed me deeply. I pulled her to me and told her that I would let her do it if she wanted. She looked at me raised an eyebrow and gave me the horniest look ever.

She took my hand and pulled me past the gloryholes to the next room which was the group room. My heart was pounding was she pulling me into this room? Were we going to fuck others?? No, she walked right past. I think she was on a mission for a private room but no she stopped at the dungeon and looked in.

There was a group of people inside the room and a couple out of the room. Inside a guy was tied to the cross and was being stroked and edged by a beautiful red-headed woman. She was coaxing his cock with her delicate fingers and talking dirty to him telling him what she wanted to do to him and how.

Everyone was watching and approving. Michelle was transfixed by the situation. She gripped my hand harder and harder. I could tell she was into it.

She turned to me and kissed me deeply and told me she wanted to be watched. I was in shock...she wanted me to play with her in this room? With these people watching her.

The other couple were finishing off as the guy climaxed a huge load much to the appreciation of the room.

I didn't want the group to disperse so took the bull by the horns and pulled Michelle into the room past the voyeurs. I led her over to the breeding pole, it's a simple structure a straight piece of wood that is like a pole but with a bend halfway up that leans away. I moved her against the pole with her chest lying flat against the bent half and raised her hands to the top of the pole and slipped her hands through the fabric at the top and pulled it tight so she was tied tightly. I then slipped my hand around her waist and leaned into her and whispered in her ear that everyone was watching her. I moved away and took in the sight before me. She had her legs spread wide and straight with her luscious arse sticking out and I could tell she was turned on as she was breathing heavily.

I walked back to her and gripped her thong and slid it down over her arse and down her legs and made her stand out of each leg. She was now on full display and I ran my hand up her legs to her pussy where she was dripping wet. When I touched her she flinched and let out a deep moan. I connected with her clit quickly and rubbed her swollen bud repeatedly. She was now gyrating and grinding on my fingers. I knew she wanted cock, so I asked what she wanted and she said cock.

I was quite taken aback by the fact that she just said cock and not your cock...so I decided to push it. I grabbed her hair and turned her head to face the 15 or so guests we had watching and I asked them all out loud, does anyone want to fuck this little horny slut. As I uttered the words Michelle let out a low moan knowing exactly where my mind was and the position she was in.

A tall guy stepped forward with his already hard cock in his hand. He was pumping it slowly and he didn't ask he just moved behind Michelle and stroked his cock against her sex. He looked me dead in the eye and pushed his way into my wife. She rose slightly on her tiptoes as he lurched into her, and she let out another moan. He began to fuck her slowly at first guiding his cock in and out of her long slow strokes. Michelle was lost in her head, her eyes searching for me for someone in the crowd as she gripped the ties above her and shoved her arse out further to get fucked. He began to pick up speed and was now thrusting into her. Michelle was cumming and letting everyone know that she was. He began to thrust hard but withdrew before cumming and he moved back into the crowd.

Michelle slumped against the breeding pole, panting and turned on.

I then felt someone shove past me, I turned and a long-haired guy who was very muscular walked towards her. He dwarfed her tiny frame and he pulled his towel off and threw it to the floor. His cock was thick and hard. He gripped her by the waist and lined up his cock against her hungry pussy and slid into her. You could tell he stretched her by how wide her eyes went as she felt it. She screamed out in shock as he thrust into her again and again. He gripped her hard pulling her sexy arse back to meet his powerful thrusts. He then slapped her arse hard and took a bunch of her hair in his hand. The look on her face was a sight for sore eyes as this muscular man was using her body to satisfy his lust.

Her head was pulled back her eyes were closed and her mouth open letting out grunts with each thrust of his cock. She was cumming again and I knew it by the shake of her legs as she struggled to stay upright on the high heels she was wearing. As she came she turned into a rag doll and he was pounding her pussy with his hard thick cock.

I knew he must be close and I told him not to cum inside her to which he nodded and then backed away from her.

Again Michelle stood tied to the breeding pole looking like a fucked mess, I walked over and untied her corset and let her boobs spring free she was now only wearing the heels. I stroked down her back and her arse to her pussy which felt very wet and she bolted upright to my touch.

I felt a delicate hand on my shoulder and turned to see Kay standing there. I moved out of the way and Kay walked around to Michelle and took her chin and lifted it till their eyes met and Kay reached in for a kiss. It was tender but passionate and it lingered longer than I thought it would do. Kay then stroked Michelle's cheek and ran her hand down to her tits. She held one in her hand and moved to her nipple. She stroked it and tweaked it until Michelle let out a moan at the pain and pleasure she was feeling.

Kay didn't stop there she stooped and took a nipple in her mouth sucking on it and biting it gently. The sight of Kay squatting under Michelle tasting her nipple was divine.

Kay then stood up and move behind Michelle and placed a hand on both arse cheeks, she pulled them apart and dived her face in between. She licked at her puckered arse and flicked her tongue over it, it had Michelle forcing her arse higher arching her pack allowing Kay entry.

Kay stood up and slid her fingers between Michelle's legs. She slid two fingers deep inside her and began to finger fuck her furiously. Michelle was screaming in seconds and began to gush at the forceful nature of the fingering. As she stopped gushing Kay removed her fingers and came to me offering her hand to me to suck. I eagerly sucked her fingers tasting Michelle's cum and two guys' cocks all mixed into one.

I was so turned on I didn't see Gus move next to us. Gus was the guy Kay and Michelle were speaking about before. The black guy with the biggest cock in the place. He spoke to Kay and Kay took centre stage. She informed the crowd which had now swelled to 20-plus people that Gus was going to fuck Michelle but only if I would guide his cock into my wife.

I was gobsmacked but everyone went wild cheering me on to do it. Kay took hold of Gus's towel and tugged at it till it fell away. His cock was massive!! I've seen men's cocks before in porn or at the gym but not one like this. It was over 10" and very thick and veiny. It hung there waiting for me. I haven't ever touched another man's cock but this guy wanted to own me and then own my wife. I walked over to him and reached out for his cock, the thickness and weight struck me first. It was so heavy as I wrapped my hand around it.

I pulled him towards Michelle and had a good hold of his thickness as he got closer to her pussy. I couldn't think of this fitting in her tight cunt but I edged him closer until his huge cock end nudged against her wet pussy. I let go and Gus just stood there in position cock at the entrance to her pussy. He told me to tell Michelle to beg for his cock, I didn't even get the sentence fully out before Michelle was begging repeatedly to fuck her pussy.

Gus steadied himself and slid into Michelle with little or no resistance. She yelped when he was inside and continued to moan with every thrust. Gus wasn't fucking around and began to hammer her tight pussy. Grunting himself as he forcefully fucked her. He was relentless and Michelle had orgasmed at least twice before he began to pick up the pace to the final crescendo and he began to cum deep inside her thrusting as deep as he could go and filling her with his seed. The breeding pole was getting true meaning.

I was standing towel on the floor and wanking my cock furiously watching the end of an amazing evening. My first blast of cum hit Michelle's side and the second hit her leg and the third, fourth and fifth found the floor.

I looked around the room and most people were either wanking, stroking, fingering or touching. It was a sea of horniness.

Gus withdrew his cock from Michelle and his cum followed seeping out onto the floor. He reached up and untied her hands and Michelle just stood holding the pole and breathing deeply.

12