Wife's Flashing Goes Further

Story Info
Wife gives head to stranger who watched her sexy show.
2.8k words
4.49
38.7k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wife gives head to stranger who watched her sexy show

*

Valerie is always somewhat sexual but there is no doubt that apparel has played a big part when she wants to get adventurous. One of her garments was mentioned in a previous story, "It Happened In Reno".

Val wanted to wear this blue knit with the full button front for our upcoming Saturday date night. She came out of the bedroom with the top two buttons undone as well as the bottom two at her legs. No bra, which showed a nice peek-a-boo at her breasts. There was a visible outline of a white thong, noticeable if you're looking.

By adding sexy shoes this attire shouted, "Look at me, look at how sexy I can be." She stood in front of me as a confident woman not afraid to show off a little. She was 42 years old but she was striking.

Valerie: "Let's go out and have some fun."

It was never more clear. I needed to get this girl out and about. I wanted to show her off and I was sure she was thinking the same thing.

It's was early so we headed for a little Bistro we liked because of their appetizers and good wine. It's set up with tables and a row of booths on one wall. We took a small, tall pedestal table next to these booths. Val was awesome as she entered with her thigh revealing walk due to the open buttons as well as fleeting glimpses of her bare-sided tits.

We both were kind of sexually energized. She was in quite a mood. In the closest booth was a couple of about our age, maybe a little older. Valerie was directly across, facing them, and she was aware of the man keeping a close eye on her. After our first bottle of Red Zinfandel my frisky gal started a little flash show directed just at him. His companion was not facing us so she was completely unaware of this action.

Valerie "dropped" her napkin and showed him a full open look at her breasts as she "searched" for it. Her legs also opened up and because of the short length and the open buttons there are white panties flashing before his bulging eyes. I can only imagine how much he enjoyed this display.

Valerie smiled at him to communicate that this might not have been entirely accidental. Then, she beamed at me to show how much fun she was having. I nodded with a grin to let her know that I was into it and that I approved.

A few wine glasses later I whispered over to Valerie to go to the ladies' room and take off her thong. When she returned she discretely handed them over to me and I slipped them into my pocket. Now she was taking this thing to another level.

She got very casual with her leg positions as she opened up to show our observer a view right up to her now naked crotch. This poor (or lucky) guy certainly did not want to miss this extraordinary opportunity but had to try and not be discovered by his date.

Val still played it as though she was unwittingly showing pussy. Of course the guy clearly knew this was deliberate as he knows she went from white panties to nakedness so the display was meant for him.

The two of us were having a ball with this naughty behavior but it was time to go. Valerie left the table but made long and direct eye contact as she walked past our onlooker.

This was as if to say, "Yeah, I know you were looking. You saw me. Pretty hot stuff, right?"

Our car was parked around the corner on a residential street. We walked there giggling like kids but there also was a buzz between us as we were pretty stimulated as well as a little tipsy. At the car I pulled her to me and we started making out. My back was to the car and she was facing me, leaning into me, with her back to the sidewalk.

I became aware of a man walking up towards us as we continued our kissing play. I was holding her tightly to me at the waist and in doing so it lifted up her dress to uncover most of her bare ass as Val's fairly short garment didn't have far to go to show off that cute butt.

The walker looked over and got an eyeful. At first I didn't think Val was aware of this but as he passed by she saw him and I'm certain she knew she was uncovered.

As we got into the car I asked, "Are you having fun so far tonight?"

She responded with a glowing smile, "You can bet my sweet naked ass I am."

Now, it was off to a small jazz club we knew about called "The Blue Note". The music doesn't start until after nine but it has a great lounge atmosphere that includes a couple of couches just off the bar in a dark, dimly lit part of the room. A very grown up adult place, not a kids hangout.

We plopped down in one of these large overstuffed sofas. It's angled so it partially faces the nearby bar. Val was feeling good from the earlier wine and that's something I pay attention to as it is from this point and maybe with one or two more drinks that this girl gets very uninhibited and adventurous.

My timing was perfect. We sat closely together and this fabulous dress once again worked it's magic. It was riding up high with the open front showing a lot of leg. Most of her thighs were exposed.

I was truly the lovesick fool here as I was touching her legs and lightly brushing her breasts. While I kissed her softly my hand even went into her fairly open chest and I caressed her there.

But, of course, we were not alone. At the bar we had an observer casually casting glances at our activities. He was well aware of this sexy gal being so immodest just twenty-some feet away although he was watching discreetly. The room was dimly lit as many lounges are but we could be seen thru the shadowy setting.

It is a public place so what I'm doing is nothing more than caressing and kissing but her attire and her skin exposure made it very hot.

My Valerie was very aware of the bar guy's attention. I think she was still titillated from her Bistro exposure and wanted more excitement.

She said to me, "That guy at the bar can see what we're doing. Should we give him a show?"

I leaned forward and kissed her on the forehead. "God, you are really something."

Val sprang up and went to the restroom. I made eye contact with our watcher friend, lifting my glass as a toast to acknowledge that both parties were okay with everything.

Valerie returned but now she was seriously into this exhibition thing. She had undone another top button and the deep V caused her chest to be even more sensually exposed. Her breasts were covered but as she walked and moved they peeked in and out. The side reveal was very daring, a sight very much worthy of attention.

The bottom buttons remained the same as taking one off would have been too much. It would be open to the pussy and she had discarded the thong some time ago. The flash of thigh was still amazing to watch as she strutted through the room. She was a very provocative female.

As she walked back to me Val spun right in front of the bar guy making it almost impossible for him not to see her presentation. It was at this time that I noticed he was a decent looking fellow, nicely dressed and about our age. The sort of person you would expect in this kind of bar.

She noticed, too, as she remarked upon return to our couch, "Hey, that guy's pretty nice looking. You'd better watch out."

He was her type so I wasn't surprised. It was her way of telling me that she was attracted to him.

Valerie had taken her original position with her legs almost fully exposed but now she was flashing her breasts with every body move she made.

I was not immune to this and I resumed my loving caresses to her chest but this time I was more aggressive. I held her breast and kissed her neck. She was incredibly responsive, breathing heavily. I could tell she was stimulated.

My hand moved to her thighs which she had opened slightly and I probed up into her womanhood. She was dripping wet. I rubbed her nub a bit then put my finger into her which caused her to make a small lifting movement as she welcomed me inside.

It was a darkened room but we were visibly doing a sex act on that couch. Not only was I finger fucking my wife in a public place but a man was watching the action and my wife knew it.

Well, this couldn't go on for long so I withdrew and we calmed down. We were really hot after this so we agreed to go home and finish up properly in bed.

As we were leaving my wife paused in front of our voyeur and spoke, "I hope you liked that. We sure did."

He didn't answer out loud, only with an approving smile and nod.

Valerie caught up to me at the door and stopped to turn around, looking to see if he was still watching. He was, intently.

She whispered to my ear, "Let's try something."

I had no idea what she meant with that but before I could ask she returned to his stool. I found out later she told him he should come outside to the parking lot with us. She returned to me without looking back as we exited the club and in a very short time he found us at our car.

My wife looked at me with a look I have come to love and I nodded with an understanding. She was taking charge.

The parking lot is shared with a office complex that has a small semi-private courtyard with a picnic table. It is somewhat hidden yet it is somewhat public. She took this guy's hand and led him into this area with me following.

My head was spinning. What was Valerie going to do? What is my purpose here? I felt like I was her security detail for some unknown experience. I did know she was extremely turned-on right then and when she gets this far along there was a chance of anything.

She led him to the picnic table and gestured for him to sit on top with his feet on the seat. When he did so she stepped in front of him and in a deliberate yet aggressive manner she unbuckled his belt and yanked down his pants and underwear.

This revealed a nice looking circumcised prick at full attention which caused her to flash a look over to me. I got the message: Valerie was going for it.

His shoes were kicked off and she cleared the clothing from his legs. Valerie sat on the picnic table seat between his knees, putting herself right before this display of aroused maleness.

She again looked over to me, grabbed him at the base and sucked the knob into her mouth. This progressed into a spirited blow job and because he was a modest size she was engulfing most of him.

What a sight! It's dusk, the twilight tones of a warm summer night covered the courtyard. My lovely, horny wife was shamelessly giving head to a stranger behind a bar while I watched spellbound.

The whole atmosphere was extremely erotic and I was taken in by her carnal performance. I wasn't jealous, I was actually proud. This woman can be a sexual animal and she has learned to expand what might be a fantasy into a reality.

Val was working him with her hand but her lips did not leave his shaft. She was deeply enveloping him, trying to get him to finish. It happened with a spasm as he ejaculated into her mouth. She stayed on him with the repeated bursts she was receiving and not any of his spunk was lost.

She finished up with a long smooth withdrawal and the most raunchy look possible at me. It's was clear that this performance was equally for my benefit. It's that fantasy thing again. What a thrill for me.

No words were spoken between the two. It was a pure sex act that needed no additional explanation.

Valerie stood from the bench and walked to me. A huge kiss and a tongue wash gets me to share the leftovers of her prize and the look she gave me was electric. It was my move.

Leaving our new friend at the table I took her hand and got to our car for a quick getaway. He was history. I had to get my sexpot home for I was exploding with desire.

Val was talkative which was surprising. Maybe it was the alcohol buzz or maybe it was the prideful attitude she seemed to project. It was probably both.

She asked me, "Did you like that, Tom? Did you like your dirty little wife sucking the sperm out of a man you don't know? Does it make you jealous?"

"Baby, you know I'm not jealous. You know I think you're the hottest thing I've ever dreamed of. That was incredible and I'll never forget it."

Val: "After what happened in Reno with Adam I knew we could handle it. You got to watch me blow this stranger and I was so horny from all the stuff we were doing tonight, well, it worked for both of us."

"But...I wanted you to fuck me on the picnic table. I could still taste his cock and his salty cum. He filled me up. I wanted you to fuck me right there. I wanted you to reclaim me and I wanted to feel a cock inside me...your cock."

I told her I had a tremendous desire to do so but I thought it a better idea to leave the courtyard and the bar area. Public sex is fun but sometimes a little dangerous and I just wanted to get her home.

Val tipped her bucket seat back and proceeded to fully unbutton her dress making her completely naked from the front. She shifted one leg to the side and put her hand on her mound.

"I'm gonna fuck myself then. I can't wait for you to do me. Watch this, Tommy."

She began to rub her clit area but soon her fingers were massaging her folds. Then Valerie plunged her middle finger deep into her as she started a rhythmic pumping. Slower... faster... slower... faster, and now she started talking dirty.

"You watched me have sex out there. You watched me suck his prick, swallow his jizz. I should have let him fuck me."

"Maybe his friends would come out and fuck me. Would that turn you on, Tommy? How many guys would have done me tonight? Would you jack off watching me? I bet you would have loved a gangbang on your slut wife."

"Would you do me last? Would you put your prick in that dirty pussy? Yeah, you'd like that."

Well, this ride home was certainly hot. My dick was never harder. She continued her display and stayed with the idea getting fucked on the picnic table. I was really getting a grand finale to the shows that I was part of this whole day.

Fifteen minutes later my naked Valerie jumped out of the car at our driveway and ran directly to the bedroom. Like a man in heat I sprinted after her.

Spread-eagled on our bed and with an amazing lustful look she offered herself to her husband. "Take care of this pussy. You need to eat the jizz of all those men out of me." More of the dirty talk from the drive.

As I lapped at her labia she purred, "Can you taste them? Do you mind?"

I played along with this theme for a few minutes as I told her how much semen was coming from her and how dirty she had been. Amorous oral sex brought her loud, multiple orgasms. Not giving her a rest I flipped her over and pounded against that irresistible butt until we both had a glorious and loud climax.

No need to describe the next 24 hours. It was a sexfest and we screwed in every possible position and talked dirty to each other to keep up the excitement.

A memorable day? Yeah, kinda.