Wife's Friend with Benefits Ch. 01 - Intro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked gorgeous in a little summer dress that she obviously had nothing on underneath. I could see the form of her breasts pressing against the fabric in the sunlight. It was the perfect picture moment, and I took it in my mind. She turned to me with a smile and approached, reaching her hands around my neck and giving me a deep, wet kiss. She looked at me deeply as we broke the kiss and offered a confident, "I love you", as she stepped away. "You never cease to amaze me," she added taking a sip from her coffee. I poured a glass of water as I responded, "Well first, I love you too! Second, what do you think of all this?"

She took a seat at the counter considering her response. "I have been thinking about it since I got up, honestly. And I admit, I find the idea very hot. I am not sure if I am more turned on by being with Jose, or with how much that idea turns you on." I nodded my head in agreement, "My mind works in mysterious ways, I admit." Her face got serious for a moment as she continued, "But I don't know love. Getting involved with someone else, you never know how they are going to react, or you, or me for that matter. I love you no matter what, I just don't want to screw anything up by doing something you can't take back."

I sat next to her as I sipped some water, thinking how best to respond. "Look, we trust each other, right? I love you to death and that will never change. I think it's because of this that we are even considering this. We have shared so many things, and this is just another thing along that path. I know you aren't going to leave me for Jose, but even as I sit her, the thought of you with him turns me on. I think if we trust each other and are honest with each other, we could make this happen."

Jaime took another long sip of coffee as she looked at me in thought. I continued for us, "What if we make a set of rules that we have to absolutely follow, to put some boundaries on this?" She looked at me a little unconvinced, but obviously deeply considering.

"First," I began, "When one of us is uncomfortable with anything going on, it ends, no discussion."

Jaime nodded her agreement, and at this point I was encouraged that she was in.

"Second, complete honesty between us, and with Jose." She looked at me confused for a second, "you mean we have to tell him you know?"

"Absolutely." I said. "This is the most important because I don't want him to think he is getting one over on me and that he is the better man. I can't have him thinking that, or anyone for that reason. We are completely committed to each other and he must respect our relationship. This is something that we both want and he isn't getting an opportunity to take you away from me. He can be a friend with extreme benefits, that's all."

She nodded once again, "I understand, that makes sense babe."

"Third, he can't be your go-to friend. I don't want you to go to him with things that you feel you can't tell me, or be your confidant. That just opens up too many chances for something more emotional. I don't want to be one of those cuckolds that gets humiliated by their spouse. I am doing this because I think the idea of this is so damn hot. I do not want you to replace me with him on any level."

"He isn't that to me now," Jaime countered.

"I know, and he can't be after this. You guys may end up sharing something very intimate, but it can't go beyond that. If he wants to sext you, fine, but you show me everything he sends."

"OK babe, that's fair." She added.

'Fourth, I may want to watch sometimes. I am not sure yet. I like the idea, and seeing him with you was a turn on, but I am not sure how much I will want to see. Just know that I may be sneaking a peek. And if I don't watch, you have to tell me everything that happened. Everything."

"You know I kinda like to be seen love. I know we have never done it, but the idea of you playing with yourself while watching me is kinda hot," she replied with a naughty grin. "Anything else?"

"Yep, just one last thing. If you feel like you are getting too attached or too emotional, which is possible, you must be totally honest and end it. Nothing can come between us."

Jaime stood up at that and came up to me, taking my face in both hands she pulled me close for a deep kiss. When we broke the kiss, she gave me a loving smile, "Nothing will come between us love, I promise"

I smiled back at her and asked, "So, when is the next party?"

Author: I hoped you enjoyed the intro, your comments will encourage me to continue.

12