Wife's Inner Slut Exposed Ch. 01

Story Info
David sets his wife up to be seen naked by strangers.
4k words
4.41
58.3k
66

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Intro:

This is a story about a married couple that start to push the limits in their sex life and it progresses further than both expected. The husband, David, pushes too far and does some things that cannot be undone and accidentally puts his wife into a blackmail situation where she is forced to do things against her will. This is a multi-chapter series and comments are welcome.

*****

Jenny and David had been married for about 15 years, had 3 kids, 2 dogs and a nice middle class life in suburban America. They had settled into a pretty busy routine of work, shuttling kids from event to event and small family vacations. Overall, things were good and they enjoyed life.

This routine life came at a cost of having an exciting sex life. They both knew it but both also knew that there was never time to really do anything about it.

There was a constant cycle of frustration between the two of them where David would get annoyed that Jenny wasn't trying hard enough and spending too much time with the kids or not dressing sexy enough for him. Jenny would get frustrated with David because he was too demanding and should understand how taking care of the kids and house was already too much work to even think about doing anything sexy.

Jenny and David were both about 35. Jenny had 3 kids but still had a nice body. She was a stay at home mom and was about 5' 7", 130 lbs and had quite large tits, 36D. She was always down on herself because having kids did a number on her body and even though she worked hard to work off the extra weight, she still was self-conscious. She was still a very attractive woman; her tits were gorgeous and it seemed having kids made her tits a bit bigger and she never really realized how much cleavage she could be showing. Men were often getting a good view. Her ass was full but not too big and also attracted a lot of attention. It had a wonderful sway to it when she walked that garnered attention...when she wore the right tight fitting pants.

David knew this about his wife and tried to convince her that she was sexy and should show off what she has but it hardly ever worked. Every once in a great while, David could convince her to wear some tight fighting clothes on a date and if he was really lucky, to wear no panties which she hated doing but would comply sometimes. David knew it secretly turned her on because everytime she wore no panties, she would get very wet. She would not admit it but the body doesn't lie.

What David really wanted was to show off his wife. It would turn him on like nothing else when she wore revealing clothes or he caught someone else ogling her body. These desires were starting to overcome him and sparked some deviant behavior that he could no longer resist.

David and Jenny were getting new cable service installed in a few weeks and David started to form a plan how he could start to live out his fantasies.

It was the morning of the appointment and the family was doing the usual routine of getting the kids off to school. David decided to work from home that morning to get the cable guy going since Jenny had no clue about what to do but that of course was not his real plan.

The door bell rang and Jenny was getting the kids lunch in their back pack. She was not a morning person so she usually didn't get dressed until her kids went to school but since the cable guy was coming this morning she put on some sweat pants and a shirt but in the change of her routine, neglected to put on a bra. She did not realize it but her nipples were at full attention. David waited to see if she would answer the door and of course she did.

"Hello," she said in a half-hearted greeting to the cable guy.

The cable guy was very professional and tried not to acknowledge the obvious erect nipples through her shirt.

"Good morning. My name is Chris and I am here for the cable install. Are you Mrs. Daniels?" Chris said.

"Yes," she said as she ushered him into the house.

"Hi, I'm David Daniels," David said to Chris.

"Nice to meet you," Chris said as he extended his hand for a warm handshake. "Could you show me where all of the TVs are?"

David took over showing the cable guy where all of the equipment was located. During this time, Jenny took the kids to school.

David and Jenny had a TV in their bedroom and David knew he would have to take Chris to the bedroom to show him the setup. Earlier that morning when Jenny was getting the kids ready, David had made sure some of Jenny's sexy panties and bras were clearly visible with all of the right drawers open in the dresser and he intentionally placed them to be noticed. He also set the dildo Jenny would like to use once in a while on the night stand in a very obvious position. This was all in an effort to get the cable guy to think his wife was a bit naughty as this really turned David on.

David noticed when they walked into the room that Chris immediately noticed the dildo and tried to be very professional by not acknowledging it. The TV was on top of the dresser and it was impossible for him to pretend he didn't see the sexy underwear right in front of his face. David made a false effort to apologize and closed the drawers.

"Oh, I am so sorry. I told my wife to make sure the bedroom was presentable!!" David said in a false attempt to seem embarrassed about her underwear being seen by Chris. "I assume you must see a lot of crazy things in your line of work."

"Oh, it's no big deal" Chris chuckled a bit "I do see some interesting things in this line of work."

Hey, I have a partner coming to help with this install since it is a big one but I am going to go ahead and get started"

"Ok, I'll send him your way when he gets here," David said.

What David didn't know is Chris texted his partner about the obviously slutty wife.

"Dude, you won't believe this slut when you get here. No bra, giant tits! And, only a slut would leave her dildo out, right?? :) She must love the big D" the text read.

Shortly after that, Jenny returned home from taking the kids to school. She was not very comfortable with the cable guy in her house and discussed this with David. She had a morning routine of working out, showering and walking the dogs and she felt uncomfortable doing these things while he was here.

"David, how long is this going to take?" she said impatiently to her husband. "I need to do my morning workout, shower and take the dogs for a walk."

"Hon, you knew they were coming this morning. We discussed this a few weeks ago when you said you wanted the new cable package. We can't get new cable without the cable guys. You really don't need to worry and just go about your business," David kindly told his wife with a smile. "Really, just do whatever you need to do."

The only thing he could convince her was to go ahead and shower as she could lock the bedroom door.

David walked to the top of the basement steps and yelled down, "Hey Chris, the bedroom is off limits for a bit, ok?"

"Yes, no problem Mr. Daniels," Chris said. Chris wondered what was going on in the bedroom but went about his work.

After hearing this, Jenny proceeded upstairs to take her shower and David hoped very much that the partner showed up quickly.

Jenny made sure to lock the door and proceeded to remove her clothes and take a look at herself in the mirror. She noticed she had some trimming to do down there as she knew that was one thing David really liked and was not too much effort for her. She started the shower as she examined her plump ass in the mirror, always thinking to herself that it was too big even though it often drew the attention of men.

Just about after she stepped into the shower, David saw Chris's partner pull into the driveway and his heart rate started to increase with anticipation of his plan potentially working. Chris was in the basement and David quickly snuck upstairs and unlocked the bedroom door without his wife knowing. He left it slightly cracked. When David came back down, the 2nd cable guy was almost to the door. David greeted him.

"Hello, I am John from Comcast. Are you Mr. Daniels?" John said.

"Yes, come on in," David excitedly told John. "Oh, you must be looking for Chris?"

"Yes. I am here to assist him for this install. Could you point me to where he is right now?" John said.

"Yes, of course," David said. "He is currently in the bedroom, working on the TV up there."

David couldn't believe he told him this and knew he was setting up his wife to be seen naked by another man...intentionally. This was his fantasy and was nervous and hoping this didn't go badly.

John proceeded to head upstairs to the bedroom where unbeknownst to him, there was a stark naked 35 year old lathering up her pussy right now to trim it up like David liked.

John was getting ready to go into the bedroom expecting his partner and anxious to see this slutty wife that his partner texted him about. He always enjoyed this part of the job where he got to see some hot women once in a while. He approached the door to the bedroom and heard the water running from the shower. This confused him for a moment and David spied on him from the hallway to see what his reaction would be. He saw John pause, start to turn around to come back downstairs and then stop in his tracks.

"Just turn around and go back slowly," David whispered to himself. "Go in quietly and see my fucking wife naked!!"

John did turn back around and slowly pushed the bedroom door open and immediately noticed the dildo on the table next to the bed. This gave him a bit of excitement and he started really wondering what kind of slut leaves these things out. He knew his partner was supposed to be in the room but obviously he wasn't.

He walked quietly into the bedroom. He entered the room and saw the door to the bathroom was not fully closed.

He approached the door and could hear the water running louder now. He peeked through the cracked door and was absolutely astonished what he saw. There was this gorgeous naked women with huge tits.

"Oh my God. This is for sure a slut wife!!" John thought to himself as he almost said it out loud.

She had one leg up on the side of the bathtub shaving her legs. She grabbed the can of shaving foam and sprayed some into her hands. John watched as she lathered up her pussy.

She pulled her leg wider apart so she could get a good look and began trimming. This gave John a direct view through the crack of the door of her beautiful pussy. It was glistening from the water as she cleaned it up like you would expect to see on a porn star. Because of the way she was positioned to get good access to trim it, she was even gaping a bit so that he could almost see directly into her pussy.

John's breathing started to increase as he stared into her pussy. He was getting hard thinking about how he just wanted to taste that gorgeous pussy and squeeze those massive tits. He continued watching and snapped a few pictures with his cell phone, making sure to turn the sound off so that she didn't hear the camera shutter sound.

"Oh, these pictures will come in handy for sure!!" he thought to himself. "I gotta find a way to fuck that slut! Damn, I wonder if this dude, Mr. Daniels, will be here this whole morning? Maybe we'll see if this bitch is a real slut or not."

Jenny finished and turned off the water. John wasn't sure what to do but he knew he did not want to get caught. He watched for a few more seconds as she stepped out of the tub and bent over to get her towel from the ground and he caught a perfect shot of her tight little asshole. He snapped one more great picture and as hard as it was, he backed away from the door and slowly backed out of the room so she wouldn't notice he was there.

David watched all of this from the hallway corner and just couldn't believe his plan worked and this guy saw his naked wife. He excitedly wondered, "What did he see? Is he thinking how he would like to fuck her? Did he see her pussy? Tits? God, this is such a turn on! Oh boy, I can't believe this worked!"

I know this was wrong but, man I do not care! And besides, she will never know anyway so there is no harm done, right?"

David quietly and quickly returned downstairs. John came down the stairs and looked completely flustered, his face was red, he had a bead of sweat on his brow and looked surprised to see David there.

David did his best to seem normal, "Oh, hey John. Did you find Chris?"

"Um, no. He must be somewhere else," John said very quickly.

David said "Oh, ok. Maybe he is downstairs. Also, not sure where my wife is but she is also around here somewhere too."

"Ok, I'll check," John said.

"Oh shit? Does this guy really not know his wife is in the shower upstairs?" John thought. "I don't think he has any idea I just saw her completely naked!"

John headed downstairs quickly to tell Chris what he just saw while David quickly went upstairs to relock the door before his wife got out and noticed something wasn't right.

Chris saw John coming down the stairs and was a bit surprised and wondered why he was in such a hurry and looked all red and out of breath.

"Chris!" John said almost out of breath. "You will not believe what I just saw!"

Chris said, "Oh you mean that hot piece of ass?"

John said, "You have NO IDEA!!"

Chris replied, "What do you mean? She's hot but so what?"

John pulled out his phone and opened up the photo roll to show Chris what he saw. Chris saw that beautiful slut with her pussy spread open shaving. He about fell over and slapped John on the back, exclaiming, "NO WAY!!"

"Dude, when I got here, that dumbass husband told me you were upstairs so I went up there looking for you. Well, lucky me! You were not there but that dirty slut was!" John said to Chris.

John showed Chris the rest of the pictures and Chris couldn't believe the tight asshole pic that he got and could only think about fucking that tight asshole! Chris and John were both excited to continue the install and hopefully get to see the slutty wife much more throughout the install.

In the meantime, David went up to check on his wife and pretend like nothing happened. He opened the bedroom door. David could see she was still naked getting dried off and applying lotion to her freshly cleaned body.

"Ahhhhhh!" Jenny exclaimed in fear thinking that one of the cable guys were coming in. "Oh, David! God damn you, I thought you were one of the cable guys!" She gave him a slight push saying "Don't scare me like that! You know I am already worked up having those strangers in the house anyway."

David came in, shut the door and started ogling his wife's naked body also knowing someone else just did the exact same thing.

"Hahahaha, come on babe. You need to relax. Besides, what if one of those guys saw you naked? You would make their day, I'm sure," David said in a playful way while giving her wink.

"Yah right David. You are such a perv!" Jenny said.

"Well anyway, what are you planning for the rest of the morning?" David said.

"Well, I wanted to workout but obviously that is not going to happen with those guys here so I'll probably just walk the dogs and hopefully they'll be done soon," she said.

David started to caress her back a little bit as he knew she enjoyed this. Jenny gave him that look, like "What are you thinking?"

David moved his fingers to start to circle her darkened nipples where she gasped a bit to the touch that caused a bit of pleasure. David knew his wife did indeed have an inner slut but she did everything she could to avoid it so David continued and started with some playful kisses on her neck.

Jenny started to stop him and say "We can't do this with the cable guys here" in a passionate and slightly moaning voice.

David said, "Why not? That makes it even more exciting."

"David...ohh...that feels good. You are bad," Jenny moaned. She could also start to feel that warmth and wet feeling starting between her legs. Jenny knew she had to stop this before it got too far so pulled away from David.

She started to go into the closet to pick out her clothes and David followed hoping to encourage her to wear something a bit sexy. She of course did not choose anything sexy so David prodded her to put on one of his favorite skirts and form fitting tops.

"Hey, how about this outfit?" David said.

She gave him a dirty look and said mockingly "Really? You want me to wear this with those strange men in our house?"

David said, "Oh come on, it is nothing bad. Just a nice skirt and top. Come on. I'll even take the dogs for a walk with you before I head out to work."

Jenny reluctantly agreed, saying "Ok, but you better stay here the whole time those guys are here."

David said he would but knew he wasn't planning on it.

Jenny continued to get dressed and starting putting on her bra and panties. David knew this might be a stretch but asked, "Hey, um...I know you don't really like to do this but we hardly have a chance with the kids all the time, but what no bra and panties...just for the short walk?"

Jenny exclaimed "Ok, come on. Are you nuts?!?!?! The short skirt and tight top is one thing, but you are pushing it way too far!"

David calmly said, "What, you didn't have a bra on this morning. What different does it make? No one can see anything anyway. It's just for me...pleeeeeaaaasseee."

David knew that since she just got out of the shower, it was warm and her nipples wouldn't be at attention. He was hoping she would also realize this and give in to his demands. He also knew that it was cooler outside and after the dog walking, that her tits would be so on display that she might as well not even be wearing a shirt.

David could see Jenny contemplating it and she finally said "Ok, but as soon as we are back from the dog walking, I am changing"..

"Yes, no problem," David said excitedly.

So, she finished getting dressed with the tight skirt and form fitting top with no bra or panties. She couldn't believe she was about to walk out of her bedroom into a house with 2 strange men dressed like this but knew somehow it made David happy and it was only for a short time anyway so she did. Besides, the cable guys would be in the basement most likely and she likely would not even see them before she left.

She came downstairs carefully not to bring any attention to herself if they were around. Jenny and David gathered up the 2 dogs and put them on a separate leashes. Just as they were about to walk out the door, they had to pass by the basement steps and Jenny didn't think about the fact that anyone at the bottom of the basement could probably see under her skirt to her bald and freshly shaved naked pussy.

Much to Jenny's surprise and fear, right as she passed by, she noticed that John was starting to come up the stairs.

"Eeeeekk!" she exclaimed. She tried to rush by and briefly made eye contact with John where she noticed that he had quite a deviant look in his eyes at that very moment. She hurried past and thought to herself, "Did he see my pussy? Could he see from where he is?!?!" And just how embarrassed she was.

David was right behind her and saw the whole thing. His cock literally twitched as he realized what was happening. He followed his wife outside and she nearly slugged him in the face.

"I am going to fucking kill you! That guy probably saw right up my skirt and saw my pussy. I am so embarrassed. This is all your fault," she said almost sobbing.

"Honey, honey. Calm down. It's ok. I am sure you are over-reacting. There is no chance he could have got a look so quickly, I promise," David said.

"Yah, you are just saying that. You don't know," she said. "As soon as we are back, I am changing! This is ridiculous."

They proceeded to walk the dogs and David just could not get it out of his mind that 2 strange men today likely have seen his wife's naked pussy and may be lusting over her right now. He watched her ass jiggle as she walked the dogs and was nearly ready to jizz in his pants.

12