Wife's New Trainer Ch. 02

Story Info
My wife and her trainer further their bond.
1.6k words
4.09
24.9k
29
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle went on to have the performance of her lifetime after the incident with Coach Rick. She squatted 650 lbs, taking home the gold. I was happy for her, but also a bit nervous of what would result from her having such a great performance. Sure enough, the next time I talked to her she explained to me that it was natural for the coach-student bond to develop like this.

"But why can't I at least finger your ass before competitions?" I cried in despair.

"Oh, honey, it just wouldn't be fair to Coach Rick!" Michelle argued, walking over and lowering her huge globes next to me onto the couch. "Oooh, my glutes are extra sore. I'm going to have to stay over his place tonight so he can massage them!"

"Not fair to Coach Rick??" I fumed. "But I'm your husband! It's not fair to me that another man gets to finger my wife and I get left empty handed! We haven't had sex in six months! And he gets to massage your ass too?? Why can't I do that?" My blood boiled as I thought of his hands kneading my wife's massive, smooth rear end. However, I did notice that, against my own volition, my penis became erect at the thought.

"Darling you knew this would be difficult!" Michelle pouted. "I thought you promised to support me and my dreams? And you will get your sexual relief, I will send you videos of my orgasms so you can pleasure yourself to the sight of me!"

"Ugh, it's just not the same," I whined. "But yes, I will support you, honey." She kissed me on the cheek. My hand slid down to cup her huge cheek. I couldn't believe how big it had gotten, and although her bottom was incredibly firm on the inside, the outside was still soft.

"You're staying over his place more than you're sleeping with me! Please come home as early as you can!" I pleaded with her.

"I know, sweetheart! Just be patient, we need to follow whatever Coach Rick says. He's the man who can take me to my goals!" she insisted, giving me a peck on the cheek before getting up to walk to the kitchen, her incredibly wide hips swaying back and forth. She was going to fill up on snacks even before she left for dinner. Her appetite had grown rapidly with her new workout program. I found myself buying her more and more food to try to keep her home. I didn't know if I could wait until she sent me new pictures tonight to masturbate to her. The bigger her butt got, the worse I wanted to fill her with my cock—and the more pain I felt knowing that another man was in control of her sexual desires.

After she left, I sat down to watch TV, as I found myself doing when she was gone. A few hours passed, when I received a text message from Michelle. I opened the text to see it was a picture of Michelle taking a selfie lying down on a massage table; behind her, I could see her enormous, plump, nude ass protruding upwards a solid foot and a half off the table. Two strong hands firmly squeezed her fleshy mountains, fingers embedded in her endless rump. Coach Rick grinned arrogantly into the camera, as if to claim ownership over my wife's massive bubble butt. Anger filled my body, as well as a swelling in my cock that I couldn't control. I grabbed my cock and began stroking it furiously. I couldn't explain why it turned me on so much; it was a combination of the sight of her bottom that had been missing in my life, and another man conquering what was formerly mine.

A ding came from my phone as I saw another message. From Michelle: "Oooh, Rick's hand are wonderful! Feeling so good right now, how are you honey?"

My hand began stroking faster. I hated Rick so much.

"Good, how's the massage?" I managed to type between strokes, eager to know more.

"Very good, he's been rubbing my tushy for about half an hour now ;)" she replied quickly.

"Going to have a relaxing session with him now! I really need it after all those squats! I'll send you a video when I'm done! 😘" she sent.

My cock stiffened when I read that. I knew "relaxing session" meant his fingers would be doing more than groping my wife's flesh now. Yet I wanted more. I felt like my will was giving in. Instead of resisting, I was now starting to accept how it was going to be.

"Ok honey! I'll be thinking of you! 😘" I sent. I ran to the bathroom and began furiously jerking off to the picture, looking at Rick's hands embedded in my wife's ass. Just as I was about to cum, I got a text from Michelle. I opened it up and found a video. I gulped, and then pressed play.

I saw my wife on all fours, moaning as she used a large pink vibrator on her clit. Coach Rick was taking the video, and he moved over to fix the camera on her oversized ass, sticking out in the air, her tiny brown hole peeking out between her giant, spread cheeks. My mind burned with indignation, as I stroked myself closer and closer to the edge, panting and sweating in my bathroom.

"Ohhhh god, it feels so good on my pussy!" Michelle cried. "I'm going to cum soon!" She rubbed harder and harder as Rick brought the camera down to his hand. His pointer finger was covered completely with lube, and he brought it down closer to her anus, rubbing around her tight circle, teasing her.

"Ohhh baby put it in!" Michelle shrieked, as I watched in horror, transfixed as Rick's finger entered my woman's most private part, pumping in and out like a piston as she screamed in hysterical ecstasy.

Like clockwork, I start cumming, my semen gushing out of my cock like a waterfall, spraying into the toilet with an intensity I'd never imagined. In that moment of orgasm, I had no anger towards Rick. However, immediately after it finished, I continued watching his finger work Michelle over, bringing her countless orgasms I could never have given her. It was surreal watching the woman I loved reach heights of pleasure that I could never have given her. My anger subsided a little bit, but then started to come back as I saw him take his finger out and start smacking her huge cheeks.

"Whose ass is this?" he asked her gruffly.

My heart sank, knowing the answer.

"Yours, Coach!" Michelle moaned, in the midst of her orgasmic bliss. The camera went down and I saw Rick put a second finger into her anus, shoving it deep into her rectum. She screamed out in pleasure, arching her huge hips and bucking back in response to his second digit, grinding and fucking his fingers with her greedy asshole.

I knew I should call her and intervene at this point, but my cock was fully erect again and ready to go. This was too far. However, I started stroking again, and then to my shock I saw the camera dip lower still as Coach Rick began to lower his pants.

"Put another finger in my ass, Daddy!" Michelle panted. "I don't care if my husband sees, I need it!!"

I watched, my eyes glued to the screen as I saw Rick's cock come out of his pants.

"Three fingers, coming up!" he chuckled as he began lubing his rock-hard cock up. I was frozen as I saw the tip of his cock make contact with her anus. She moaned, not realizing what he was about to do. There was no going back now. This was full blown cheating.

His lubricated cock pushed against her tight asshole, causing her to squeal in delight, squeezing her asscheeks together in anticipation. My mind drew a blank, as I pumped away at my cock methodically. Michelle always told me she wasn't into anal play. Yet here was another man about to deflower her.

"Stop!" I yelled into the phone, hoping it would have some effect. I was torn, my mind wanting her back and my cock wanting to see her giant ass penetrated by another man.

"Okay, here comes the three fingers," Rick whispered, as his cock began to push into her back door. She moaned, a deep gutteral sound that I'd never heard before come out of her. She reflexively pushed back against his cock, pounding her thick buttocks and swallowing his meat inside her. I didn't know if she knew it was his cock but I didn't care. My hands stroked faster than I ever had before as I watched in anticipation as she screamed out as he pounded her jiggling butt. Her cheeks clapped thunderously as her mountainous rear end bucked against his cock, swallowing it up and relinquishing it over and over again. The sound of her moaning from another man's cock made my heart sink, but my cock had never been harder. Finally, I heard Coach Rick groan, pull out and begin to shoot his load all over my loving wife's bubble butt. Simultaneously, I began to cum again into the toilet, the anger fueling me to pump every drop of cum out of my cock as I looked at her massive rump covered in cum.

"Mmmmm," she sighed in bliss. "Thank you, Coach!"

The video ended. I got a text from Michelle: "Oops!"