Wife's Niece Kalie Pt. 06

Story Info
Oh what a day this becomes.
3.6k words
4.46
15.4k
13

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
448 Followers

I woke around 7 and found Kalie was already up and out of bed. I got up and opened the master bathroom door finding Kalie showering so I went in to join her.

"Morning baby girl," I said as I reached for the shampoo.

"Good morning uncle Billy," she said as she hugged my waist.

"Can you do my back?" she asked handing me her loofah.

Taking the loofah I lathered it up and began gently washing her back stopping just above her tiny ass. Reaching with my other hand I ran a finger slowly from the top of her crack until it found her tiny little dark hole.

"Mmm that makes my body tingle so good," Kalie said bending forward ever so slightly, as she bent her hole opened as if she wanted it inside.

As the water was running down her crack, using my thumb and middle finger to open her hole even wider, I inserted the tip of my finger. She was so tight I had difficulty getting even that tiny amount in, then suddenly she relaxed and her opening grew wider. My finger was now able to slowly slide completely inside her tight little ass. I very slowly started pushing and pulling it out knowing if I went too fast it might hurt her.

"That hurts some, but it feels so good too," Kalie said wriggling her little ass around.

"God your ass is so beautiful, so tight and so beautiful," I said.

"You're so tight, you've never had a guy up there have you?" I asked.

"No only my finger and Emily's tongue have been there," she said.

"Maybe later we'll have to change that," I told her.

"I don't know if I could take you up there, but I'm willing to do anything for you. We'll just need a lot of lube." she said.

Looking at the clock on the wall I saw it was almost 8:15 and said, "we need to hurry, Emily will be here shortly."

Pulling my finger slowly from her ass I spun her around and kissed her a long gentle kiss. We finished our shower and went to dress. I found I was getting excited thinking of meeting Emily in person.

Finally downstairs, we set the table and just before 9 the bell rang. Kalie answered the door and Emily walked in embracing Kalie with a huge hug. Breaking their embrace Kalie kissed Emily, I saw her eyes darting to look at my face which I am sure I must have been almost drooling.

Breaking from the kiss Kalie brought Emily to me and said, "uncle Billy this is Emily, Emily this is my uncle Billy."

"Pleased to meet you Emily," I said reaching out my hand.

Pushing my hand away Emily gave me a hug & kiss on the lips saying, "I am so pleased to meet you," as one hand squeezed my ass.

"Enough of that, let's eat," Kalie barked out!

As we ate, I learned Emily has been living by herself since college, her family lived in Detroit. She has been working from home like I was since the virus and told us she was bored out of her mind and was so glad I let her stay over.

"Emily as long as Kalie's aunt Annie doesn't find out you are more than welcome," I told her.

After breakfast we all sat on the couch together, Kalie sat in the middle with Emily & I on either side. While we were watching tv Kalie put her hand on my cock only the material of my sweats between the two. I relaxed as she rubbed my cock, I saw out of the corner of my eye Emily rubbing Kalie thru her tiny little shorts. My cock grew hard as I watched Kalie squirm with each circle Emily traced over her covered pussy.

Leaning over Emily whispered in Kalie's ear, Kalie stopped rubbing my cock standing up quickly saying, "uncle Billy, Emily wants to eat my pussy do you want to watch?"

Emily turned 7 shades of red, smacking Kalie gently on her arm and said, "I said I wanted you, I didn't tell you to ask him, but I guess if he wants to it'll be ok."

I didn't wait for her to think anymore about it as I blurted out, "Well lets go, I would really love to watch."

"Can we use your bedroom uncle Billy the bed is so much bigger?" Kailey asked.

"Yeah sure, I told you anything for you," I answered.

As we entered the bedroom, they went to the bed as I sat on a chair, Emily took Kalie's shirt and pulled it above her head, her tiny tits appeared. Emily mouthed the right one, it disappearing inside, while her other rubbed the left.

"Oh Em that feels so good, it's been so long since I've had your mouth on my tits," Kalie said.

I could feel my cock growing harder and started stroking myself thru my sweats.

I saw Emily look over at me and smile with her mouth still on Kalie's tit. Emily, I assumed, was glad I was getting turned on slowly pulled Kalie's shorts exposing her bald tine pussy. Very gently, she ran her hand down Kalie's waist stopping just before reaching her pussy.

Releasing Kalie's tit Emily said, "look Kalie uncle Billy must be turned on."

Kalie looked over seeing my rubbing my cock thru my sweats saying, "uncle Billy take them off I think Em wants to see it."

Standing up I dropped my sweats to my ankles and stepped out of them, my cock sprang out throbbing as it pointed at them.

"Wow I'll bet that wants to do things to her, not yet though you have to wait," Emily said as she rubbed Kalie's bald little pussy.

Sitting down again I stroked my cock as I watched Emily push Kalie down to the bed Kalie. Spreading her legs Kalie showed both of us her pussy. Emily put her face to Kalie's pussy running her tongue up and down her tiny opening. Kalie squirmed as Emily's tongue ran over her clit finally pushing Emily's head into her groin as if to force her to keep it there.

"That's it girl, eat my pussy," Kalie screamed!

Emily slid a finger in Kalie, feverishly tonguing her even faster while Kalie's hips bucked up and down. Kalie, reaching down, pulled Emily's shirt up as far as possible without breaking Emily's face from her pussy. Out popped two gorgeous big black tits, nipples protruding out farther than I have ever seen. Kalie taking one tit in her hand, squeezed the nipples as she pulled them out even farther.

Emily's ass was now in the air was bouncing up and down as if she wanted someone pleasing her. Not able to take it anymore got up walking to the bed. Taking the band of Emily's pants I pulled them down, she lifted one leg at a time letting her step out till she was naked from the waist down. I was now looking at such a wonderful ass so much bigger than Kalie's tiny ass. Emily spread her legs wide exposing her huge black bald mound. Reaching in I spread her lips exposing a pink wet opening that looked like it was begging to be eaten.

Looking over Emily's shoulder Kalie said, "you should see the look on your face uncle Billy, go ahead you can taste it."

"Yeah uncle Billy drive your tongue in there, so tell me you ever ate a black pussy?" Emily asked.

"No, no I haven't," I said as I drove my tongue inside her pussy.

"Oh my that feel good make me cum uncle Billy," she hollered.

While eating her I could hear her whisper to Kalie, "I won bitch he never had a black pussy, I win."

"Yeah you did," I heard Kalie say with almost a defeated sound to her voice.

I thought to myself, "no I won I get two pussies to fuck today," since I knew about the bet.

Emily returned to eating Kalie's pussy while I ate hers after what felt like forever, Kalie started bouncing around yelling, "I'm gonna cum, faster I want to cum."

I started flicking Emily's clit even faster hoping they would orgasm at the same time.

Emily's hips started bucking first as she shot her load, not squirting out like Kalie but soaking my face with the huge load she released.

Just after Emily came Kalie started to cum, I leaned over to watch as I saw little streams shooting out of her pussy Emily happily cleaning it all with her tongue.

After they were both done Emily looked down at my cock still hard since I never came as I enjoyed getting her off more than I wanted to cum. Emily finally said, "uncle Billy you look like you need something taken care of."

Kalie looked at Emily and asked, "you want a taste of that don't you?"

"Hell girl you know I do and remember I won," Emily said.

"Uncle Billy do you mind if Emily tastes your cock?" Kalie asked.

"Uh no, you don't mind do you?" I asked.

"Nah we made a bet she won fair and square I guess she gets to have you for today, I hope she shares," Kalie said with a dejected sound to her voice.

"Don't worry girl I know he's yours but at least for one day he is ours, you know I'll share," Emily answered.

"Well are you two gonna talk all day?" I asked.

Emily as if taking orders lowered her head to my cock, I noticed how much bigger her lips and mouth was than Kalie's tiny mouth and lay back against the bed, my mind wondering what it felt like. I didn't have to wait long, she took the tip inside her soft lips felt like silk against my shaft. Taking me deeper I felt her mouth to be much moister and warmer, almost hot, than Kalie's. When she was at the bottom of my shaft, I found hers was much deeper, I didn't even reach her tonsils.

What happened next I've never felt before in my life, as she was bottomed out against my cock her mouth opened so wide her bottom lip reached around and took my balls inside along with my shaft. Her tongue rubbing the bottom of my balls while my shaft rested against the roof of her mouth, this was something I didn't think even possible.

As I lay there my beautiful niece Kalie had spun around starting to kiss me and her tongue pushed it's way to greet mine. We made out while her friend pleasured my cock.

"I love you uncle Billy, just remember your mine, all mine," Kalie whispered softly in my ear."

"Don't worry I'll always be yours, but this just feels so good," I whispered back to her.

Breaking our kiss Kalie said, "Ok Em, suck his cock good."

Emily released my balls from her mouth and started fucking my cock with her mouth.

Kalie whispered again, "you can cum in her mouth she likes it a lot" as she returned to kissing me again.

What seemed like an hour, but was probably more like 5 minutes, I finally shot my load inside her mouth. Emily took every stream of cum swallowing every tiny droplet, holding my cock inside after I was done, as if to make sure none was missed. After realizing I had no more left she squeezed the shaft from the base to the tip milking the last tiny drop out.

"Well how was she, did you like it?" Kalie asked.

Not knowing what she wanted me to say, if I liked it would it bother her, and without any more thought said, "Kalie your girlfriend is wonderful, yes it was good."

"Shit it was only good tell her the truth, you loved it," Emily shot back.

"It's ok uncle Billy, did you," Kalie said.

"Well yes it was awesome, I love you Kalie, but some of the things she did were incredible," I said.

Kalie looked at Emily and then gave her a kiss then said, "just remember he's mine and I'm his."

"I know girl, god," Emily said.

"Ok ground rules you two can be together but only if I'm watching, however if I want I can be alone with him to make love not just have sex," Kalie told us both.

"I'm cool with that," Emily said.

"I love you Kalie of course I'm ok with that and thanks for sharing your friend," I told her.

We all three lay in each other arms falling asleep, I guess we all needed a nap.

Around 4 I could feel hands playing with my cock, when I looked up I found Kalie and Emily each with a hand stroking me. Laying back I just lay there taking in all the glory of these two women pleasing me.

After a while Kalie asked me, "do you want to fuck me or Emily, it's ok this one time if you say her?"

"I would understand if you said Kalie, but chose me please," Emily shot back.

After looking back and forth between then I finally said, "you know I love you baby girl but I just got to have that pussy of her, I have to see what it feels like."

"Yes told you he wanted to know what a black girls pussy not only tastes like but what it feels to have his cock in there," Emily said her arms up in the air like she scored a touchdown.

"Now remember uncle Billy once you have this you might not want another white girl again," Emily said almost smugly.

"Well we'll have to see but I don't think anybody could make me feel turned on any more than this beautiful young thing," I said staring at my niece.

"I know uncle Billy, I love and trust you too, so much so if you two really want to be alone I would let you, since I know you'll be mine in the end," she said.

"I want you here with us," I said.

"Girl I want you to see how a black pussy pleases a man, maybe you'll learn something," Emily said laughing.

"Slut get to it," Kalie said.

Emily stood above my cock and slowly rubber her pussy up and down against it, I reached up trying to push it in but she pushed my hands away. One hand took my shaft and while hoovering above me her other hand started rubbing the head of my cock across her clit not pushing it in just rubbing it. Using my cock she pleased herself for minutes until almost seeming to cum then just stopped. Emily Laid down and started licking my shaft her big black lips sucking on it as she did.

"God that feels so good," I said squirming with each movement she made.

Breaking he lips from me she just said, "Shh" as she returned to my cock.

I could feel my cock was almost ready to explode, when she stopped what she was doing and just started playing with herself such a tease I thought.

"See girl this is what it's all about, get him there then stop. It makes him want you more, don't let him cum till your ready." she told Kalie as she fingered her own pussy.

"You control him now, do you understand? Make your guy want it more than he ever knew." Emily said.

"Yes I see it, it's making me wet watching, each time you get him almost there I feel like I'm gonna cum, then bang you make it stop. It makes me more horny each time you do that." Kalie said.

"God I want to explode," I said almost breathlessly.

"No you wait till I'm ready," Emily said.

Emily returned back to hovering over me, opening her pussy pushed me in just past the head. Pausing she starting to pump it slowly in and out just the head no farther. I tried to grab her hips to push her down on my shaft but she pushed them away and pulled me out of her.

"If you keep doing that I'm gonna get off of you and you won't have my wonderful pussy today." Emily told me.

"No, uncle Billy do what she says, I want to watch you fuck her so badly now," Kalie told me.

Emily hovering above again, me put my head back inside her lifting up and down only allowing my head to penetrate her. Reaching down she ran her fingernails against my shaft as my head was inside her. I could feel my cock swelling I was almost there, I guess she felt that too as she let my cock go and pulled it out.

After what felt like minutes she put me inside her again this time going just a little deeper maybe 2 1/2" inside.

She was pumping my cock in and out of her not allowing even a 1/4" more go in and asked, "you want to fuck me bad and cum inside me don't you uncle Billy?"

"Oh god yes please yes I want it so badly," I begged her.

Leaning forward as my cock pulled slightly out of her pussy, now leaving just the head barely inside, Emily kissed me her tongue finding mine. I noticed how wide and soft her tongue was as they danced together, my cock felt like it grew even harder if that was possible.

Emily Pulled me back up while maintaining our kiss. Once up she sat down slowly on my cock until I was totally inside her. After sitting and kissing for a few minutes she lifted up and then back down her pussy clinging to my cock with each movement. I tried to buck up with my hips, but she pushed me down as if she wanted total control over me. Once I stopped moving she resumed, her movements they felt almost like a dance, a slow and rhythmic dance.

I looked at Kalie, she was fingering with one hand while rubbing herself with the other, she appeared as turned on as I was as she watched her best friend fuck her lover/uncle.

I saw Emily was also watching Kalie and I guess this turned her on since she started pumping my cock faster and faster until my cum shot inside her. God the streams of cum shooting so hard I had a wonderful pain inside my groin with each shot almost as if it felt like someone was ripping the cum from my loins.

Even after my last shot filled her she still pumped her pussy on my cock until she starting shooting her load of cum, her pussy squeezing my cock with each wave of her orgasm. My cock so wanted to get hard inside her but I just couldn't, I was so spent from what just happened. I have never had an ejaculation like that, both pain and pleasure at the same time. Even my balls hurt from what I must assume the torture she put my cock through each time she brought me to the point of coming then stopping so many times.

After her final wave of orgasm was over Emily collapsed on the bed and asked, "Well uncle Billy, how was this black girl?"

I answered, "Emily that was something else, it was wonderful, no more than wonderful it was elating."

"Should I worry?" Kalie asked.

Reaching for her I gave her a soft kiss and said, "Kalie you don't have to worry, it's you my baby girl that I love."

"But you'll do me again?" Emily shouted.

"Yes Emily as long as Kalie agrees I would do you again," I said looking at Kalie.

"Well at least for tonight I can't say no, she won the bet," Kalie said.

"Hey uncle Billy, I only need my laptop to work from home, what do you say I stay longer maybe the whole week?" Emily asked.

Looking at Kalie she nodded as if to say ok, so I said, "Emily if you can take your meetings in one of the other rooms so I can take mine in the living room then sure you can stay."

"Great I'll have to go home to get more clothes," she said hopping up to get dressed.

"Em why you leaving now?" Kalie asked.

"It's almost 11, if I go now I'll be back by 12 maybe 12:30," Emily said.

I grabbed my keys from the dresser, after taking off the key to the front door I handed it to her saying, "lock the door when you leave and come back please, I have a video conference at 9 am so you two please be quiet."

Kissing me with plenty of tongue then kissing Kalie, Emily left to get her stuff.

Kalie & I lay cuddling in bed when Kalie asked, "did you enjoy this?"

"Yes baby girl yes thank you," I said.

"I love you uncle Billy, I mean I really love you, do you think we'll ever be able to marry and would you ever like want to have a baby, cause I really want to have one with you?" she asked.

"Time will tell girl," was all I could think of saying.

Rolling over we spooned my thoughts again wondering what about my wife, Kalie's aunt, Annie. What is going to happen when this virus goes away and she's back home? I love her and have been with her for so long, but my feelings for Kalie are so strong, but she's our niece. I thought about being married to her and having children, such a calming feeling the thoughts drifting me into a deep sleep.

dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
448 Followers