Wife's Night Out

Story Info
Night out exposes dissatisfied sex life of couple.
5.6k words
3.84
11.6k
8
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 03/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ribbleman
Ribbleman
439 Followers

Note for readers.

This story explores the behaviour and mind games, some would say battle of wits, between a husband and wife, after the said wife strays whilst enjoying the freedom of a night out, and then maintains she has no memory of her misbehaviour. Unlike most other stories of mine this one does not contain any vivid or lurid description of sexual acts, extreme or otherwise, so better not to bother reading it if you only prefer stories containing explicit descriptions of sex acts. (I am, for a change, writing a story that is less pornographic and more about a couple's response and dealing with the aftermath of extra marital sex.) This first part deals largely with the thoughts and reaction of the husband. I intend that in the second part we will see the situation and follow the course of events through the eyes of the wife.

As I never lay out detailed plans of any story before I begin to write I am leaving the option open for a third part that deals with the aftermath and how the relationship is changed.

Wife's Night Out. Pt 01

Ivan sat nursing a drink, nerves on edge, constantly glancing at the clock. He had gone up to bed just before midnight thinking his wife would soon be home from her night out with a couple of girl friends. Occasionally she went out without him, and occasionally she came home a little tipsy, sometimes later than usual but normally she'd let him know if they were going back to a friends house. On this night he had gone to bed just after midnight and tossed and turned for over an hour before getting out of bed to go and sit downstairs, annoyed and anxious that she hadn't appeared nor phoned so he wouldn't worry why she was late. Checking his phone for the umpteenth time he called her and texted her all to no avail.

Rapping his fingers nervously on the arm of the chair he had considered all the possible reasons she might be late; now it was 2:45 and still no sign, so most excuses were now negated. Even making allowance for the fact that it was coming up to Christmas and many venues were staying open later, tempting revellers and people out on office parties to buy those extra drinks, it didn't explain why his wife should use that excuse for keeping such a late hour. Sure, she and her friends might have met up with people and lost track of time, or even been chatted up by some guys, buying them extra drinks. Who knows, it was Christmas time and the party season, but this was not the big city so almost all the venues of the type she might like to frequent would have closed by 2am at the latest.

The worried husband got an image in his head of her in some dark corner with a guy, drunk and having some 'slap and tickle' - Christmas kisses that had gone a step further. His nerves became even more on edge when he reminded himself how she was dressed. Tight black dress, zipped up the back, though it only went as far as her waist. She didn't like visible lumps and bumps caused by underwear, so she often went braless; being blessed with firm breasts and large nipples meant that she drew lots of attention. The only garments she was wearing under the dress were a thong and hold-up stockings.

Maybe, he thought, she had gone into the park and was being fucked behind big shrubs - then he thought it unlikely, given it wasn't the warmest of December nights and she hadn't taken a thick winter coat. The clock now read, 3:15 and he was getting frantic, maybe he ought to call the police or hospital; he checked again but her phone was still turned off.

Then, the noise of a vehicle being over revved, pulling away, made him sit up on the edge of his seat. Yes, she's home, he thought when he heard the door handle turn. Within seconds it became obvious she was unable to open the door; no key or too drunk? Rushing down the hallway he opened the front door and she almost fell over the doorstep. It proved to be the latter as his wife Kerry, could hardly stand.

'Where the fuck have you been 'till this time?' Ivan demanded. He didn't get an answer. 'I heard a car pull away, who brought you home?'

'They put me in a taxi - one came with me - to make sure I got home okay.'

'They - who the fuck are 'they'?'

Kerry was flopping down toward the floor so Ivan dumped her on the couch.

'Now, tell me what you've been doing over the last few hours that's made you so late and so spaced out - this is more than just drinking too much.'

Kerry wasn't behaving like a drunk would. None of the usual signs displayed of someone who had almost drunk themselves into an unconscious state - no sign or smell of vomit over her clothing or on her breathe, he noticed. From experience Ivan knew that as soon as his wife began to feel unwell from drink she would stop - if not, then she would would be violently sick - but almost always she never reached that point. Not for years had she been in that state.

Though her speech was slurred and eyes half closed Kerry knew what she wanted to say and most of her speech was comprehensible.

'I've been a bit naughty, you'll be very angry with me. We got in the company of two guys who flirted with us and bought us drinks. One of them took a liking to me and I played pool with him, and had a couple of dances. When we went back into the main bar his mate said the other girls had left. I was pissed off that they'd left me and was going to call a taxi but they persuaded me to stay a bit longer.

'They got another round of drinks in, then I danced with the other guy. I seemed to lose track of the time. We sat at a table talking and joking - I let them both kiss me a few times.'

'Do you mean kiss you on the lips - fondle you?'

'Yeah, I guess so, they made remarks about me not wearing a bra, seeing my nipples stick out. I remember realising it must be very late because the club was emptying, getting ready to close. When we went outside and they called a taxi for me I was confused when they both got in with me. The taxi set off but I never told the driver where to take me. Both guys started to kiss me and told me not to worry - one guy kissed me then I was turned to face the other one.'

Ivan felt a mixture of emotions but amongst the anger and sense of betrayal and not least the shock that his wife had been with another man, there was an underlying, out of place feeling of excited sexual arousal. He was anxious to know where this story was leading so said nothing.

'So, you must have told the men where you live and they told the driver.'

'No, I'm not talking about the taxi that's just brought me home, I'm talking about the first taxi. We went back to an apartment where one of the men lived.'

'When you were kissing in the taxi, did you let them touch you - play with your breasts?'

Ivan wasn't sure why he'd suddenly demanded to know that particular detail.

Kerry had to think for a minute. 'I didn't say they could, they just did.'

'Did they ask if you actually wanted to go back to that apartment?'

Again thinking hard Kerry seemed perplexed. 'I can't remember.' Her eyes closed and she tried to lie down but Ivan wanted her to stay awake so pulled her back up.

'But you didn't question it or complain?' Ivan asked finding Kerry's lack of concern incredulous. 'So you were enjoying what they were doing; taking turns to kiss and fondle you?'

'I must have done, I don't remember saying anything to them.'

'No doubt once in the apartment there was more kissing - and other stuff happening!'

'One of them handed me a glass but I don't even recall what it was, I don't think they asked me what I'd like to drink - they just put a glass in my hand. Then they sat with me on the sofa. I only vaguely remember feeling things were going a bit too far when I felt my dress was being unzipped.'

Ivan felt his heart miss a beat and a shock wave passed through his body, every nerve tingling

'I take it you didn't stop them?'

'I was sat between the two of them, facing one who was talking to me. When I felt my zip being unfastened my glass was taken from my hand, I heard one say they didn't want me to spill my drink. The next thing I can remember is being between them being kissed and feeling their hands touching my nipples, my dress had been pulled down around my waist.'

'Did you tell them it had gone too far then - tell them to stop?'

'That's when I realised how badly I was behaving, telling myself I ought to stop them - but I didn't!'

Ivan's blood was boiling and he fought to keep control of his emotions.

'You were fully conscious - you were well aware of what they were doing.' It wasn't a question, it was a statement. 'You were enjoying having them both play with your tits, so you happily let them carry on.'

Kerry nodded her head. Now Ivan was impatient to learn just how unfaithful his wife had been.

'Tell me, honestly - did they get you to touch them?'

'I just let them take hold of my wrist and put my hand where they wanted it go.'

'You said 'let them' - so they made you wrap your hand around their cocks?'

'Well, they didn't make me - like - force me to do it.'

'Did you play with one guy, then the other?'

Kerry shook her head, 'No the first time I had one in each hand.'

'First time? So you haven't just met them?'

'Yes, I meant I did it for them more than once tonight.'

Ivan was blown away with this revelation. It was clear just how much she had enjoyed the sex.

'Answer me, with a simple yes or no, Kerry - did you let them both go all the way - did they both fuck you?'

'Yes,' she quietly admitted, 'I think I might have done - I'm not sure, everything is a blur. I had a penis in each hand, masturbating them both at the same time. Before they cum, I know I felt something inside me, but my memories are mixed up, it might have happened differently and they might just have fingered me. What I meant about masturbating them the first time, is that while we waited for the taxi to bring me home I wanked both of them off again.'

'You certainly enjoyed it then, didn't you Kerry!'

'I don't know what happened to make me do that, it was like I was a different woman. My mind keeps going funny - odd - I can't even remember what I've just told you. My mind keeps going blank, I need to sleep now, Ivan.'

Ivan helped her upstairs and got her on the bed. As he undressed her he had another shock. Kerry's nipples looked very sore with bruises around them, then he noticed that some were bite marks. Pulling her dress off altogether he intended to examine her vagina for signs she had been fucked; her thong was missing! Now she was completely out of it he inserted fingers into her cunt; she was very wet, but his quest to prove to himself that she had been fucked was inconclusive.

Going back downstairs Ivan sat aware that he felt a sense of disappointment that his wife wasn't able to give a full accurate detailed story and that he'd failed to prove she had let the men shag her. As he sat thinking, mulling over the detail, picturing the scene, he suddenly realised he had taken out his cock and it was very erect. Not understanding why, he became very excited and aroused, trying to picture her with two unknown men, her dress being taken off and her legs opened to take their cocks and submit to a good fucking. Eventually after masturbating furiously and experiencing a very powerful climax he dozed off.

It was mid afternoon the following day before the couple discussed the events of the previous night. Kerry had surfaced at noon complaining that her head was still fuzzy - and she maintained that she still had no recollection at all of what she had told her husband when she arrived home, and certainly had no clear memories of her night out.

Ivan decided to make up a story about what she alleged happened, a complete fabrication of the tale she had given him. If she pretended her memory had been jogged, saying she was remembering little bits then she would be lying, because his version was false. If, by a slip of the tongue she mentioned any detail of what she had actually told him then again, it would prove she lied about not remembering. If she did remember every single thing that had happened then his false story and motive for telling it would certainly confuse and worry her. She might even forget herself and 'correct' him, he thought.

'So do you not remember a single thing you told me about your night out? You seemed to be spaced out but your speech was fluent and you did reveal plenty of detail.'

'I have no idea what I told you, even though I might have sounded like I was talking sense. And today I still can't remember any of the events of my night out, other than walking into a club with the girls.'

'Really? Well I'll tell you the version of events you gave me when you fell through the door. Odd that you couldn't stand but recalled some events in the sequence they happened.

'You started talking to some guys, who flirted with you and bought you drinks. Apparently you enjoyed their company so stayed with them.'

'Surely, they would have flirted with all of us, not just me? I can't see myself leaving my friends and wondering off with a couple of guys!'

'A couple? Did I say there were two guys, 'some guys' I think I said.'

'It's just a figure of speech, isn't it, like a couple of days might mean three or four.'

Ivan wished he hadn't been so quick to point that out and put her on her guard.

'Okay, so perhaps you meant the guys flirted and bought drinks for you all. Anyway, you left the bar area with one of the men, went into the concert room and danced. When you both returned to the bar area your friends had deserted you - left, gone home probably. It would have been quite late because you had been to other places before going to the club. You then felt happy enough to stay with the men and had a dance with the other guy.'

Ivan then held up a finger and smiled like he'd just realised something important.

'Ah! Danced with the other one, you said, so you're right, there must have been just two men. You freely admitted to letting them have a kiss and cuddle in the club, then when it came time to leave you all walked to the taxi rank. As you were all going the same way you shared a taxi, then, when it stopped to let one of the guys out he asked if you both wanted to go up to his flat for a last drink. You said you felt a bit carefree and unaware how late it was so you agreed to join them.

'After that, affected by the booze you had all consumed the kissing became more passionate and hands began to wander. You admitted that they'd played with your tits and one had his hand up your skirt. And that's about it Kerry. You and the guy left together after calling a cab and you were dropped off here.'

'That's it?' Kerry asked, clearly expecting more.

'Well I think so, yes. You might have told me more, but you have to remember, apart from my head being all over the place from worrying where you'd got to, I'd also been sat here drinking until the early hours. My brain wasn't fully functioning either.'

Kerry smiled nervously. 'I suppose you're absolutely fuming inside - mad that I got so drunk that I let some other man touch me.'

'Two men,' Ivan said correcting her.

'Do I get some credit for being honest and confessing that I let them kiss me and play with my breasts?'

'Well not really, Kerry, no. If you can't really remember anything how can you claim any honesty? You don't even remember doing any 'confessing' and telling me the tale!'

Kerry looked downhearted. 'If my mates had stayed I'd have someone who could back up my story and fill in the blanks - though if they had stayed things would have been different - even if one of them had stayed. You're going to be angry with me for weeks, now.'

'To tell you the truth Kerry, a lot of my anger and disappointment stems from the fact that you never thought of phoning to say you'll be late. I wouldn't have caused trouble over you spending time letting other men buy you drinks and enjoying them flirting with you. I can even cope with knowing that after a few drinks, when, lost in the excitement of the moment you fancied one guy enough to kiss him and let him grope you. Is that being unfaithful or just having a bit of sexy fun? I can rationalise with that. In fact I find the thought of you doing that quite arousing. Shame you can't remember the full story, after waiting up for you worrying half the night I'd have appreciated the truth.'

Kerry, looked uneasy and aggravated.

'Yes, I agree I shouldn't have left you worrying but it's okay with the benefit of hindsight telling me I should have phoned - you're right I should - but though you can tell me now that you'd be okay knowing I was keeping company with another man, you could hardly have expected me to phone and tell you that I'm with two guys and they've invited me back to their apartment!'

Ivan chuckled, 'Seems like you're definitely sure now that you spent time with two men, not one or more - and apparently 'they' invited you back to the appartment before you even got into the taxi! Maybe more memories will pop into your head over the coming week. I can't get your friends to verify your story - only that they left you in a club with two men.'

A frosty tense atmosphere lasted over much of the following week, but by Wednesday night there was a change. Ivan walked into the bedroom while his wife was getting changed and suddenly turned her toward him. Swiftly he pulled her bra straps from her shoulders.

'What are you doing?' she asked startled.

'Seeing if your bruises have gone away - and the bite marks.'

Kerry, taken by surprise, had difficulty coming up with an immediate and good response.

'I can only think there was a bit of fooling about, that maybe got out of hand.'

Ivan whispered in her ear, 'Several bite marks around your nipples and little bruises - what woman forgets that some man, or men, have handled her tits roughly enough to cause bruises and bitten her nipples and breasts several times, hard enough to leave impressions of their teeth? I should have checked whether the dental impressions were from the same person!'

Nothing else was said; Kerry was very quiet for the rest of the evening, but when Ivan followed her to bed he virtually jumped on top of her and fucked her like it was going to be their last shag. Quite a while later they both lay on their backs breathless.

'What the hell was that about?' Kerry asked, her tone of voice indicating how much she had enjoyed the romp.

'I'm not sure,' Ivan replied, somewhat facetiously, 'because you can't remember! I can only surmise and try to picture you with two guys using my imagination of what you really got up to.'

The following day, both Ivan and Kerry did some hard thinking; after they came home from work and had their evening meal they sat silently doing their own thing until Kerry began a conversation.

'It's been a while since you almost ravaged me, like you did last night. I guess you really have been excited and turned on thinking about what happened last week.'

Ivan, looked up but didn't comment.

'Did you mean what you said that, apart from letting you know I was going to be late, that if I'd have come home and told you I'd let the drink go to my head and got carried away with some guy - that you'd have been able to handle it - without it causing a lot of trouble and arguing?'

Ivan thought for a minute before answering.

'It was a tall order expecting me to believe your version of events. Think about it - most of the trouble has been caused by your cock and bull story and the fact you didn't come home until nearly daylight, not letting me know where you were or if you were okay. Ask yourself, if you take that away, how much time have we spent arguing about the sex part? The answer to that is - very little! It was about being truthful when it was so bloody obvious that some guy, or guys, had been mauling your tits and had their mouths round your nipples. It was more than a quick feel and bawdy joking around - bruises and bite marks mean there was plenty of sexual arousal involved - signs you had some rough sex!'

Ribbleman
Ribbleman
439 Followers
12