Wife's Nude Photo Shoot Ch. 02

Story Info
A wife decides to explore her sexuality farther.
4.3k words
4.07
31.1k
37
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim was a virgin when we got married and to my knowledge, she has never had any kind of sex with anybody else. I believe after Deb showed her the pictures and what she did here. That Kim is curious to know what that feels like.

I am willing to let her explore her sexuality as far as she wants to go, while we are here. Unlike her before I met her, I had been with several other girls sexually.

This maybe something she needs to get out of her system. Or it may be something she'll want to continue with. I don't feel that this will make me jealous, but I won't know until it happens.

By the way, how was it that you were able to have so many rich people available for these sessions? Before you know if you have wife's available."

Mal told me: "There were two resorts on the island. This one where we are at and another on the other side of the island. That resort is for families, it caters to a very wealthy clientele. Most, but not all the family's that vacation there bring along their nanny to help with the children.

If the husband and wife want to come over here to play, the nanny, plus the other staff of the resort are there for the children. Sometimes it's the husband lone who comes and on occasion a wife will come alone. Also, there were times when either husband or wife who come here they bring the nanny with them.

By the way, Peter is one of the owners of both resorts and the island. Plus, his home is here on the island. So, he is almost always available if I find a willing wife."

I told him: "The one thing I know is she will do the shoot with Peter tomorrow, and from what she said during her session when he was there, she's more than willing to do whatever he requests of her.

As far as doing other sessions, we will have to wait and see. I am more than willing to allow her that freedom."

Mal said: "I will probably be here till almost midnight, putting together your wife's album and editing her video. Call me tonight after you and her talk and let me know if she is willing to do sessions other than just the one with Peter.

Also, tell her we will start tomorrow at 9 AM and if she feels that she would like to do more than just the one session tomorrow with Peter. I will have enough time to arrange a second session for one p.m. If she does, the second session is willing to do a third I possibly could set that up for 9 PM.

Seeing the way, she responded when Peter removed her bra and feeling her breasts. She melted back against him and kissed his cheek without prompting. I think her inner slut is begging to be released and with your encouragement, I feel she will leave here a fully sexually satisfied woman. She will need to set up an account to handle all the money that she can make. That can be arranged also."

I told Mal: "I will do my part to make her aware that I am not only OK with her exploring her sexuality I want her to do it. I'll call tonight and let you know."

When I got to the room, the lights were off with some candles burning and Kim was laying on the bed nude.

She told me: "Take a shower quickly I need you to fuck me."

I stripped off and took my shower, and returned to the bedroom, and joined her on the bed.

She pulled me close and said: "I am so horny from doing the photo session. I need you to fuck me like a whore. Don't make love to me, use me."

I told her: "All in good time, but first tell me everything and don't leave anything out. I will eat your pussy and bring you to the brink of orgasm over and over like last night as you tell me."

Kim said: "I loved it, and there was another guy there that watched me. It was different than being on the beach nude. I wanted to turn him on seeing me stripping. As if I was doing it for him. It turned me on so much, I forgot Mal was there taking pictures. If you are ok with it, he asked me to do another session tomorrow. His name is Peter and he will pay me one thousand dollars to do it."

I asked her: "Tell me more about this second session. Will he be posing with you? Will he also be nude? Are you required to have sex with him?"

She replied: "Yes, he will be in it with me and he will be nude. When Deb was with him the pictures showed them feeling each other's bodies.

She let him shoot his cum into her open mouth. His cock was about three inches from her open mouth. Then a picture of his cum in her mouth, followed by her closed mouth and then her open mouth again showing she swallowed his cum."

I asked her: "Is that all she did?"

Kim smiled and said: "No she also let him shoot a second load at her pussy while she held her pussy open."

I then asked her: "So to get the thousand dollars you have to let him do that to you?"

She said: "No, he pays extra to do that."

I had her right at the edge of having an orgasm and stopped eating her.

I asked her: "If I tell you I am ok with it. You both being nude, if he asks. Do you want him to shoot is cum in your mouth and at your open pussy?" Does the thought of doing that excite you? Be honest with me."

Kim said: "When I saw Deb's pictures it turned me on. Not seeing her doing it, but wishing it was me. So. yes, I want to do that for him if he asks. Does that mean you are ok with me doing it?"

I asked her: "Is that the reason we had to get blood work done to be able to come to this resort? The tests were to check us for STDs, not the other bull shirt you told me they were for? You wanted to have the test results in case I allowed you to have sex with other men?"

Kim looked down as she told me: "Everyone that comes here must be tested for STDs. It is required because this resort is for swingers. I didn't tell you that because I felt you wouldn't allow us to come here."

I reached out and lifted her head and kissed her and told her: "My answer is yes if, you admit the truth. You know your sister did more than what you just told me. She did sessions with two other men and all three sessions were filmed. She sucked and fucked all three and she showed you the videos.

Also, she did a gang bang with Mal and eight of his friends that Jeff recorded and took pictures of. It was her first-time having sex with black men.

I also know when Jeff goes on his business trip in a few weeks. She is coming here to do video and picture sessions. Three times a day that will include men, women, couples', and one session each day will be a gang bang.

So am I correct you knew all of this and when you asked me if I would like you to have some nudes picture of you done by the resort photographer? You were hoping to do a session with Peter?"

She replied: "Yes, I knew what my sister did and I saw her videos as well as the picture. It turned me on and I wanted to know what it would be like to be that sexually free.

During my session Peter unhooked my bra and as he slid it off, he cupped my breasts. If he asked me to suck his cock at that moment I would have dropped to my knees and suck him off. I have answered you truthfully. Are you giving me your ok? If you are how far can I go with him sexually?"

I told her: "Yes, you can suck and fuck him. You are free to do anything sexual he asks that you are comfortable with. Except, he cannot fuck you in the ass. Unless you let me fuck your virgin ass now. I will be dammed if any other man gets your ass before me."

Kim smiled and said: "How well I know you. I brought some enemas with me because I knew you would want to do that to me. I also have lube it is in the night stand draw. I already cleaned out my ass. Lube your cock and my ass and go slow. Till now my ass has only been an exit not an entrance."

I fucked her there three times, the first was uncomfortable till she got used to it. By the third time she was into it and if I hadn't cum when I did. She would have had an orgasm. She was right on the edge.

I didn't want her to have an orgasm till her session with Peter the next day. She would be so wound up she will have an explosive orgasm and I wanted it captured on video.

Before we went to sleep, I told her: "Mal said you need to be there at 9AM. He also said if you enjoy it and want to do more sessions. He can arrange one for noon and again at 9PM."

Kim asked me: "When did you talk with him? Are you ok if I do more than the session with Peter?"

I told her: "I stopped there after I got back. He showed me the pictures of your session and the video. He also told me he can arrange as many as four sessions a day till we leave.

When we get home take two weeks to think about how you feel and if this is something you may want to do again. I am ok with us coming here when you feel the need to let go sexually. If you want to come back with Deb and participate with her. I am ok with it."

She said: " I will do the other two tomorrow. Then decide if I want to do them the rest of the time we are here."

I picked up the phone and called the photo shop. Mal answered on the first ring. I told him: "She will do the other two tomorrow then decide if she will do more after the 9PM session. Are you ok if I watch?"

Mal said: "No, that is never allowed for two reasons. The first is the wife tends to not let herself go completely. The second the client's privacy but I will show you the raw video after the client and your wife leave."

I asked him: "Why after Kim leaves?"

He said: "It is my experience if a wife knows her husband has seen how she was with the client. She will either be more reserved the next time. Or not do another session."

I told him: "I understand, I will have her there at 9AM. Goodnight."

We got to the photo shop about five minutes of nine. I kissed Kim and say goodbye as she followed Mal to the back of the studio. I left and headed to the beach,

I went to the right like Kim and I had done the first day. I walked a little farther down the beach than we had and laid out my towel. I took a quick dip came back dried off and put on sunscreen. I noticed most of the people that were already there were already nude so I took off my swim trunks. Five minutes later two guys and a girl came along. They laid out a blanket about 20 feet over for me. They immediately got naked and shortly after she was sucking one of them, while the other fucked her.

While, I had given Kim the OK to participate in those sessions today? We hadn't discussed my having sex with other women. So, when the threesome offered for me to join, I politely declined.

About 10:45 I decided to head back to the photo shop to see if Kim was done. I figured we could grab a quick bite to eat before her noon session. When I went in, there was a sign on the counter quiet please photo session in progress.

I left and went to a drink station near the pool and got a drink. I finished it went back. It was just after 11:00 and Mal was at the counter.

I asked him: "How did it go."

He said: "Your wife is a natural, she got so into it. It looked like real passion not staged porn sex. If she's willing to do more sessions after today. I feel they'll be a bidding war, for the opportunity to have a session with her."

I asked him: "For the sessions today she gets $1000 for each one. What do you get out of it?"

Mal said: "I get $500 a session if the clientele requests more than nude work. Depending what they want, the price of the session goes higher. I will get 10% of whatever they pay over her thousand and my five hundred the rest is hers."

I asked him: "Did she tell you how she felt during and after the session. If she was still looking forward to doing the other two or is she just going through with it because she gave her word."

Mal told me: "Kim was very vocal which Peter enjoyed very much. When he told her he was close to coming while she was sucking him when he pulled his cock from her mouth, she begged him to fill her mouth with his cum. She seemed to take pleasure in showing it to him in her mouth. After swallowing she told him how great his cum tasted and hoped he would feed her more of it in the future.

As he fucked her, she was moaning telling him how good his cock was making her feel. When he pulled out for the cum shot and she spread her pussy open for the first shot. It went right in her open pussy. She then begged him to finish coming inside her. Which he did, when he finished she locked her legs around him and begged him to keep fucking her.

This was the first time I took pictures and video of any wife with him, begging him to do that. They fucked for about another 15 minutes when he told her he was going to cum again. She told him not to pull out to just shoot it all in her pussy.

Peter told her if he had had time, he would spend the rest of the day with her. But he had business to take care of. He also told her he intends to book another session with her before she leaves. He has never requested a second session with any wife before.

As far as the other two sessions, go, she's looking forward to both. In fact, she asked if I could arrange another one between the noon and 9 PM sessions. I told her I would see what I could do. Oh, and by the way she already told me she wants me to book sessions for the rest of the time the both of you are here."

I asked him" "By any chance did you talk to her about getting together with you and your buddies? I didn't mention it before and I probably should have. I'm OK with it. In fact, I want you to present the offer to her as something she may want to consider.

If she decides to do it, I would love to film it myself. Either here or in our hotel room. She may not want me there if that's the case can you do it here tonight if possible after her fourth session. Just have her tell me you have a very good client. That's the only time he would be able to be free to do a session with her and tell me it may go on for most of the night."

He told me: "I would be happy to arrange that. I got so turned on filming her with Peter, my cock got so hard it hurt being trapped in my pants. I asked her if it was all right if I took my pants off to be more comfortable.

She told me to go head take them off. When she saw how long and thick my cock is. She said wow before I leave, I just might want to sample some of that.

So, I will not be surprised when I ask her if she jumps at the chance of doing a session with me or with me and my friends."

Kim came out a couple minutes Later again dressed the way she was when I dropped her off. It was a three-minute walk to the restaurant with the buffet. The tables were crowded near the buffet it being the start of lunch. We both fix salads. She got ice tea, and I got lemonade we took a table in the far corner away from where anybody else was sitting so we could talk.

I asked her: "How was it, you seemed very happy when you came out. You must have enjoyed it a lot. By the way Mal told me you added a fourth session at six and you want to do sessions the rest of the time we're here.

Kim told me: "It was amazing. I never felt anything like it. It was nothing like making love. This was pure animalistic sex for the sheer pleasure of the act. When we get back, I am going to need time to think about it. If I had to decide right now, I want to do this every day for the rest of my life, but that's not realistic.

I am glad I did it and I think doing the other three sessions today as well as the rest of the time we're here. I'll have a better understanding of what this is and how I feel about it. Then after we get back, I can have the time I need to decide what I want.

I may feel I don't need to do it again. I may decide I love it and I want to do it again, but I think it needs to be like this, with strangers willing to pay to be filmed with me. That way I will not feel an attachment to them other than the physical pleasure we give each other.

I would only want to do it here or another resort like this and not more than three times a year. I am thinking more than that would be too much like a job. Or ruin the sex that we have together, which is loving and tender and not anything like today.

So, when we get back and life returns to normal, I will take the two weeks to decide what I'd like to do going forward. If I decide I want to do it again. I think I will come with Deb when she comes and do sessions at least two a day. When she leaves, I'll come home with her. Then I want to wait at least six months to really let everything sinking in before I decide what is best for both of us going forward.

So, my loving husband it's not fair. I am getting all the sex a girl can possibly want while we are here and you're not. You haven't asked me about you enjoying other women while we are here, I was so wrapped up and looking forward to what I was going to do with Peter I didn't even think to, ask you what you wanted.

So, I'm telling you now while I am doing sessions with other men and possibly women or couples. You are free if you choose to enjoy other women, consider this a mutual hall pass for both of us.

The difference is I'm being paid to make porn with people for their private collection, whereas you have to fuck for free."

She then asked me: "I'd like your opinion. If I was doing this, and there was no video or pictures taken. I would just be a paid whore; how would you feel if I was paid whore. If I was doing the video and pictures without being paid, I'd be what a slut, a hot wife, adulteress, and you my cuckold husband."

I told her: "The fact that we are both free to have sex with other people while we're here. if adultery is how, you feel about it, then we're both committing adultery. I don't look at it that way.

The fact we're both able to have sex with others. If you think of me as cuckold, then when I fuck the first woman I can this afternoon. You will also be cuckold. As far as you being a paid whore, if you wanted to do that to know what being a prostitute would feel like. I would not stop you. But I would not want it to keep going on.

Answer me this if there were no cameras, recording what was going on and you were being paid this kind of money. Would you still do it?"

Kim said: "No, I wouldn't, part of the thrill for me is that I am being an exhibitionist. The cameras be them still or video recording what I'm doing. AS much is the actual sexual acts I'm doing. I know even though videos and pictures of the people I have sex with are for their private collections. They will show them to likeminded friends of theirs. That excites me that other will see me that way. The likely hood of someone we or our families know, seeing them is extremely unlikely. Otherwise, I would consider making commercial porn. You need to know while doing the session with Peter I did think about doing it as a full-time job but decided that would not feel the same. It would be more structured and not feel natural the way this does."

I told her: "What you are doing and I am ok if you do it more than just while we are here, is not the same as being a paid whore. the fact that you're being filmed and pictures taken during sex. You're being paid for the filming of it, not the sex itself."

I then told her: "You have your answer, you're a porn star that only appears in custom, porn, for private collectors, that participate in the porn. Did Mal tell you, that you get copies of all the pictures and the videos from the sessions.

Kim said: "I forgot he said that, if I never do it again, we can enjoy many hours, watching my performances while having sex".

I asked her: "You saw the pictures of Deb with Mal and his friends in that video Jeff shot of them. Is that something you might like to try before we leave?"

She said: "I need to tell you this, about a half an hour before the session ended. Mal asked me if I minded if he took his pants off as his hard cock was making him uncomfortable. I was so turned on. I told him go ahead,

I had seen, his cock in my sister's pictures and video. But, seeing it in real life, I was on all fours and Peter was fucking me doggy style. I saw how long and thick his cock was if he walked up to me and presented it to my mouth, I would've sucked him off and not thought twice about it. I was so turned on and his huge black cock looked so inviting. If I do have sex with him or if I do a gangbang with him and his friends like my sister did, would you be all right with that?"

12