Wife's Photoshoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah I told you she was a complete slut," Paul said.

Did he really think that? Yes of course he did.

"Well Paul, lets get her in here again, I want her, so lets go and discuss the money, shall we?"

"Good idea John," Paul said, then to me " Go and clean yourself up, don't get dressed, then you can come and give me a blow job."

Then he just turned away, as Louise took my hand and we walked to the changing room, still I realized in my heels.

I dressed quickly, so did she. Grabbed my bag, then went pushed against the fire door, it didn't open. We both pushed, still it didn't give. We tried one last time, it was no use. He was there when we went back into the changing room.

"You were told not to dress Vicky, now strip, and you too Lou, long time since you sucked my cock," John said, laughing.

"I just want to get away from my husband," I said.

"Is that all, we can arrange that Vicky, that will be no problem."

We walked into John's office, both naked, both wearing heels, Lou seemed to think we should wear them. I'd given in, I'd tried to get away, I'd failed. John was there, so was my husband Paul. He looked like the cat that had got the cream, all his fantasies had been realized, me in a porno film, which he had watched being made. And he'd been paid for the privilege.

"I knew you'd see sense. Now Vicky, you've got me all hot and bothered, lets see you put that right, then I think I might be able to help you."

"Me?" I asked rather stupidly, "I thought..." my voice trailed away.

"You thought Lou was going to, well she will, but first you love, you first." John said.

I looked at my husband, as he sat watching, almost expectantly. I thought fuck him, fuck them all, but then remembered what John had said, he'd said he could arrange for me to get away from Paul, and right then that was the most important thing, to get away, far away from Paul. I squatted down, unzipped his trousers, and pulled his semi hard cock out, I wrapped my hand around it, pushed down hard, and felt it stiffen, I opened my mouth , dipped my head, and it was in, my lips making a seal around its girth. Then I did what I'd done a hundred times for Paul, I sucked his cock. I worked hard, I needed this man, this pervert to help me, and if giving him a blow job would do that, then I would, I just couldn't see any alternative, unless I could get away with Lou. So either John or Lou, one or the other, I'd keep my options open. I looked up through my eyelashes, those fucking false ones Paul had insisted on. John smiled at me, then looked to one side, I followed his eye line, saw Paul, saw him holding a video camera, filming me as I sucked Johns cock.

"You said she was a total slut Paul," John said as I stood naked in my heels wiping his come from my face.

"You don't know the half of it mate," Paul said.

I wondered if he really thought that, had always thought that. I didn't know. Lou sat beside Paul, naked like me, running her hand up the inside of Paul's thigh.

"You were right there, so yes, we have a deal, today's film I'll upload as agreed. Now Vicky, you and me are going to meet some friends of mine, while Paul fucks Lou, or do you want to watch?"

"You fucking make sure you do what John says Vicky, anything, you understand? Paul said.

I didn't reply.

"You hear me Vicky, this is worth a lot of money, so make sure he's pleased with you, 'cause if he's not you'll have me to answer too, you listening to me?"

I was listening, trying not to while Lou sucked my husbands cock. I wanted away from him, John would see to that but for his help I'd do what he wanted. I didn't trust him, didn't trust Paul.

"Yes I hear you, yes I'll do what he wants, and you can wank over a porno film of your wife, your mates are going to think you are a real big man, wife a porno star, that's what you want, isn't it?"

He didn't answer, he didn't have to. His fantasies were all coming true, me, his wife in a porno film, and now he was fucking the other woman that had been in the film.

John drove as I sat in the front seat beside him.

"So Vicky, you want away from Paul? Don't blame you love," he said not waiting for me to answer. "I can arrange that, but you will do exactly what I tell you, when I tell you, you do understand don't you?"

"I think so."...

***********Part 2************************

I sat in the chair. The lights were bright. The girl worked her magic, brushes, sponges. Eye liner, mascara, blusher, highlighter, fixer. She applied my lipstick with a brush. Finished she stood back and looked at her work. I looked at it as well, looked at my reflection in the mirror. I almost didn't recognize myself, but it was me, just a different me.

"Its needs to be heavy Vic, it won't look like that once you're under the lights. Now time you got dressed." She said.

I walked out into the studio. This wasn't a little sleazy place on the edge of an industrial estate. This was a state of the art studio. I'd be filmed here, from every conceivable angle, filmed being fucked, filmed fucking. It would all be in ultra H.D. I'd escaped from my husband, but this was the price. My heels were high, so bloody high, but I was way out of my depth, so far out of it that I was drowning. I wondered what I'd got myself into, away from an abusive husband, but at what price.

...

I knew the film I'd made, that my abusive husband had forced me into was on the internet. I knew because he'd sent me a text, a link. Why he would think I'd actually want to watch myself, typical of him though. I also knew because I'd had texts from several of my friends, and a few of their husbands. There would be no going back, not that I wanted to. Paul and me were finished, even if he didn't yet know it. He'd told me to do whatever John wanted, John the guy who had filmed me, the guy who had put my film on some pay site for all the world to see, if they paid. A clip was also on some free site, a little taster. And I'd done what he wanted, so far...

He drove me from the sleazy studio straight to a club in the center of town. Thankfully it wasn't busy, still early. I wore the short dress, which hugged my curves, and clearly showed I wasn't wearing a bra, my shoes were those high heels I'd worn at his studio. But it was my makeup that was the giveaway, false eye lashes, scarlet lipstick, and heavy. I was surprised, the club was nice, smart, members only according to the sign above the door. He sat me down in a booth, got me a drink, then told me what he wanted, what my ever loving had agreed that I would do. It was no great surprise, another film.

"Just one more?" I asked.

"Just one Vicky, after that its up to you." John said.

"Up to me? You think I'd want to do more?"

"You want Paul out of your life, I can do that for you, but you'll need to earn your keep, you do understand that, don't you," John said.

"I understand John."

I sipped my drink, thinking.

"OK, but only until I can work something else out."

He kissed me then. Squeezed my boob, I knew what he wanted, I'd know he had wanted this all afternoon.

"John, not here," I gasped.

"Understand Vicky, I say when and where."

He kissed me again, his tongue searching for mine, his hand pushing my dress up.

"Please John, not here, people will see," I gasped, though he didn't stop.

"Vicky, you want to go back to Paul, I'll tell him you weren't, shall we say very cooperative?"

"No!"

"Then from now on, you do exactly what I say, no questions, understand!

"Yes John, I understand," and I did understand only too well.

"Vicky stand up, take your dress off," John instructed.

I was about to protest, thought better of it, then did as he asked.

He looked me up and down, "you do have great tits Vicky. Now go and get me another drink."

I bent down to pick my dress up.

"No Vicky, I didn't say you could put it back on, did I."

I walked to the bar, the girl smiled at me, I asked for what John had asked for.

"That will be a pair of knickers, yours," she said.

"Sorry, what?"

"I said, the cost of the drink you've ordered, its your knickers, come on, I've got other customers."

I pulled them down, hooked them over my heels, and handed them to her. She put them to her face, inhaled.

"I am going to enjoy getting to know you. Now slut, take the drink over to John."

After strutting around the club at John's instruction, we thankfully left. My dress was on the seat beside him. He stood up, and held out his arm for me to take. I took a last longing look at my dress, then we left, the barmaid smiled, my knickers hanging behind the bar. We walked to his car, where I gratefully got into the front seat, closing the door behind me...

I walked out into the studio. This wasn't a little sleazy place on the edge of an industrial estate. This was a state of the art studio. I'd be filmed here, from every conceivable angle, filmed being fucked, filmed fucking. It would all be in ultra H.D. I'd escaped from my husband, but this was the price. My heels were high, so bloody high, but I was way out of my depth, so far out of it that I was drowning. I wondered what I'd got myself into, away from an abusive husband, but at what price. John said I only had to do this one, then it was up to me. I wasn't sure I believed him, didn't trust him, but I was between a rock and a very hard place, maybe that should be the other way around. Either way, I was out of options.

I walked onto the set in just my heels, and a wrap. This wasn't a shoot like last time, this was full on professional. The director ran through what I was required to do. Two guys would fuck me, and there would be another girl. First stills, me sucking cock, me licking her. Her licking me. I was on all fours, bum in the air, as one guy penetrated me, click, another with him deep, click. Then one inside me, the other in my mouth, and so it went on, two hours. A break here and there, so the guys erections could be maintained. Then a break, before the real fucking could begin. I checked my phone, a message from my sister, "ring me urgently."

"Hey Sis!"

"What the fuck is going on Vicky, a fucking porno film!

"Sis its..."

"Don't fucking try to explain, don't even go there, and sending it to my fucking husband, I know you've always had the hots for him, but this Vic is the fucking end, I never want to hear from you again..."

There were more messages, messages that said the same thing Paul destroying my life. Others from friends husbands, inviting me to meet them, just for a little fun, the wife would never know. I turned if off, and dropped it into a bin, I didn't need it anymore.

I did what they asked, as they filmed me, I did it because I had to, not because I wanted to. Then something changed, I began to enjoy it, suddenly they were hitting all the right spots, the girl was between my legs, as I sucked a cock that had just been inside her, I felt a sudden wetness between my legs, so wet. A tightness in my stomach, my back passage clenched, and I came in a totally sudden way, powerful in its intensity, I took the cock from my mouth and almost screamed. I'd never had an orgasm like that before, ever. A cock replaced her, driving hard into me, fucking me so hard, the cock back in my mouth, fucking it, so deep, deep into my throat, I gagged but then it was past my gag reflex, into my throat, as I soared high onto the myth that is a multiple orgasm. A myth no longer. And I wanted more.

I was still panting when they finished. John was beside me. He smiled, then he got his phone out, took a photo of me.

"This is for Paul," he said.

Minutes later the phone rang.

"Yes Paul, she's done the second film, and yes she was great."

He listened.

"Hold on Paul, let me ask her."

"Vicky, Paul wants to know if you're ready for him to pick you up?"

"No!" I said.

"She says no Paul."

Then he asked. "Vicky, tomorrow, you're doing another shoot, that ok?"

I thought for a minute, not even that long.

"Yes John, tomorrow."

"Paul, no she's not coming, she's doing another shoot tomorrow, and tonight I'm going to fuck her ass, she's doing anal tomorrow and wants to try first, what?"

"Anal," I thought.

"Well Paul, if that's how you feel, fuck you too!" John said as he pushed the end button.

"Think you're husbands a bit annoyed. Now, get cleaned up, we're going."

"You live here?" I asked rather stupidly.

"Yes, nice isn't it, oh you thought... no I don't live where Paul thinks I do, and that studio he brought you to, rented for the day. The phone number Paul has for me, one of those throw away ones, use and lose, and I've just lost it."

"Are you really going to fuck my bum John? You're name is John?"

"Johan, but John is close enough," he laughed. "And yes, I'm going to fuck your ass, but later, first let me show you the bedroom, and where you can shower."

"I'm not staying with Louise?" I said.

The house was lush, overlooking the sea. The bed was huge, the en-suite sumptuous.

"Take your time, no rush, make-up remover on the dresser," Johan said, then left me to it.

I stood in the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror, the reflection wasn't the real me, it was the other me, one I didn't yet know, and wasn't sure I wanted to. I used the wipes, removing the face that looked out at me, until the real me looked back. I stood under the shower, and as the water cascaded down my body I did some thinking. I was confused. I was scared. Fucking terrified.

I wrapped a towel around myself, another around my hair. There was a hair dryer on the dressing table, a set of hair brushes. I dried my hair. Put a wrap on, one that was laid on the bed, then went to find John, or Johan.

He smiled, and handed me a drink.

"Better?" He asked.

I nodded and sipped my drink.

"Questions, firstly you will do what I say when I say it. Understand?"

"Yes."

"Tomorrow you have another shoot, it will be all day, and will run into the following day. You will live here, and not at Louise's."

"Here?" I asked.

"Here, until I say otherwise." Johan said.

Johan treated me with more respect than my husband had ever done. He brought me a new wardrobe, provided makeup. I had my hair done, and re-colored. I did another film for him, and after that, I knew there would be others. He didn't say there would be, he didn't have to.

It was the weekend, he told me to dress. It was black, and totally sheer, well what there was of it. I didn't wear a bra, and my tits were visible for all to see. My knickers, not much better, a thong, which only just cover what it needed to cover, and pulled high over my hips. Heels so fucking high, but it was what he wanted. Johan smiled at me, as he held his arm for me.

I sipped my drink, and looked around the room. No expense had been spared here, and the other women were all dressed to the nines. We danced, me and Johan, me and his friends. When they felt my bum, I let them, I instinctively knew that was what was required of me. Johan nodded his approval. Halfway though the evening, an evening I was enjoying, Johan introduced me to another of his friends.

"Vicky, this is Steve, you'll be going home with him tonight."

"Going home..."

The penny dropped.

"Yes Johan, of course, I heard myself say, yes of course."

12