Wife's Polyamory Plan a No-Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, Chris, and I need you. You're my husband, and as the father of my children you get to have me most of the time. But I also love Trey... differently and yet the same as you... but since he is not part of our family, he has to settle for the minority of my time. Although he would like more, he has accepted that role. If you loved me as much as you always say you do, you would graciously accept your dominant role and be happy... for both yourself and me."

"But you're conveniently ignoring the obvious, Al," Chris noted. "Trey is not part of this family, so he doesn't get to be in the same level of love as the kids and me... and he shouldn't be getting a minority role in this family structure."

"Family is what we say it is," Alex said. "I want to include him in ours.

"I'm a good wife and mother. Surely you can give me this little bit if you love me as much as you say you do."

"Surely I can't. I won't let you go outside of our family so you can have a lover. And, for you information, I don't love you nearly as much as I did two weeks ago. Unfortunately, you just can't stop loving someone overnight, but your blatant disrespect for me for the last year has cut deep into my love stockpile," Chris said.

"I-I haven't disrespected you. I love you as much as I always have," Alex declared.

"Then you never loved me as much as I loved you, or you couldn't have taken a lover," Chris said.

"He's more than a lover. He's like a second husband," she said.

"Yeah. Yeah. A junior husband. Got it," Chris muttered.

Chris slept on the family room sofa every night, despite his wife's constant entreaties to him to go back to their bedroom.

"We can't talk if we're not in the same bedroom at night," she commented.

Alex's eyes got big when Chris' attorney started talking about the sale of the house and assets split at their first meeting with attorneys.

"You can't be serious. I don't want a divorce," Alex remarked.

"Well, it's coming, so get used to it. We need to sell the house so we can both afford something that's not a closet," Chris said.

"All right! All right! You win!" Alex practically shouted. "I'll give him up. I promise."

"Like I would actually trust a promise from you. You didn't have any problem breaking our vows. I don't see why I should trust a promise from you. You'd figure out a way I wouldn't catch you this time and be sneaking around behind my back," Chris said.

"This isn't about winning, you stupid woman. I lost. Our kids lost."

Alex dropped her head in shame.

"What about if I let you have your own play toy? Would that make us even?" she asked.

"You just don't get it, Al. I only want... wanted, I guess... was you and me."

Chris felt bad when his in-laws called a week later wanting to know why their daughter and he were divorcing. He figured since they were her parents, she would have told them. He had always gotten along great with Alex's parents, calling them Mom and Dad the same as he did his parents.

"I'm sorry guys," he said sadly. "I never called because I thought Alex would have told you. You know what they say when you assume."

His father-in-law gasped when Chris told the two of them about their daughter cheating on him with Trey Latham.

"Are you sure, Son? That doesn't sound like my little girl," George Taylor said in a choked voice.

"Well, it's not really cheating, George. Sh-she loves them both. She doesn't want a divorce..." Velma Taylor said.

Two mouths were wide open in shock miles apart.

"What the hell is going on here, Velma?" George barked. "What do you know about this?"

"He's a nice guy, George. You'd like him. She's not cheating. She loves both of them," Velma said.

"What the hell are you talking about Vel? Make it quick and make it good, or there's going to be a second divorce in the works," George said.

Chris's mother-in-law apparently knew all about Alex's cheating, although she kept on insisting it wasn't cheating because her daughter loved both men.

"It's not cheating. It's polyamorism," Velma said confidently.

"Well, if it's polyamorism, then how come I'm not getting any on the side? And how come I seem to be the only one who wasn't told about these plans? Well, me and Dad, apparently," Chris said.

"She's been cheating on Chris and you just kept your mouth shut? I should pop you one, Vel," George said. "I'm sorry, Son."

"He's a nice guy, George. You'll see that when you meet him," Velma said.

"Meet him? I don't want to meet my daughter's paramour. He wouldn't be having sex with a married woman if he was that nice of a guy," George said.

"Thank you for understanding, Dad," Chris said.

Trey kept his personal celebration muted over Alex's divorce becoming final to look like he was concerned, but in reality, he wanted to jump and scream. After a year of seeking more time with his personal MILF, he was about to get his wish every other week as Alex and Chris would each get their children for a week at a time.

Alex begged off seeing Trey the first week she was alone when Chris had the children, but after a weepy week she practically invited herself to spend the week with Trey the next time Chris had the children.

Trey went all out on dinner and dessert that first Monday Alex spent the night, the first time she had ever done so while they were together. Trey ordered out from his favorite Italian restaurant and had everything ready to go when Alex walked in after work that night.

"Wow. Candles and everything. Very smooth, Trey. A girl could get used to being treated this way," Alex said.

Trey had Alex's favorite music, classical, on the stereo throughout the meal. She gave the young man a wide smile, noting to herself that her now ex-husband only liked classic rock. She gave him a bigger smile when he lifted her to her feet and danced slow and close to several selections after they finished the meal.

The two cleaned up and retired to Trey's bedroom, where they spent the remainder of the night having sex, first gentle lovemaking and then more enthusiastic... fucking. Alex had several orgasms and was convinced the evening's bedroom gymnastics were among the best she'd ever experienced. Maybe... the divorce wouldn't be so bad after all, she thought to herself.

Trey was thrilled when he woke up spooned around Alex in the morning. He pushed his morning wood harder up against the woman's round ass, starting a gentle rocking motion. After a few minutes, he felt the woman's hand grab his hard-on and squeeze several times before she slid herself up a few inches and lined up Trey's member with her opening. He found the soft moan she gave as he entered to be extremely erotic.

Twenty minutes and one position change later, the two were lying face to face panting from their exertion.

"Oh shit, I'm going to be late if I don't get moving," Alex said.

"Well, let's save time by showering together," Trey suggested, waggling his eyebrows.

"That definitely won't save time," Alex responded. "You stay here until I'm done. I promise to be quick."

Friday night was the first time the pair had ever been out together at a restaurant in public. Alex wore a sexy, short red dress that she had bought just for this occasion.

"Goddamn, woman. You are gorgeous," Trey uttered.

Alex felt the moisture between her legs several times over the course of the evening. She knew she looked hot, and she and Trey were an attractive couple. Several times throughout the evening she saw men ogling her.

Alex was physically tired when she left Trey's home late Sunday afternoon to pick up the children at Chris's home. She and Trey were up late having sex Friday night, had sex four times on Saturday and then twice more on Sunday. Having a 29-year-old for a full-time partner was way more than Alex was used to physically.

A month later Alex again dragged herself back to her car to pick up her kids. As had become the norm, she was well-sated sexually, but as she drove home, she felt there was something missing. It seemed the more time she spent with Trey, the more the relationship was evolving sexually and devolving emotionally.

She rubbed her right wrist as she drove, a reminder of the scrape she had gotten when Trey handcuffed her to the headboard, a new experience for her. Her orgasms while handcuffed were thunderous, she had to admit to herself, but at the same time she felt somewhat devalued; realizing that Trey had forced her to submit. She expressed reluctance when Trey brought out the cuffs, but he quickly ran roughshod over her reluctance. Afterwards, she lay apart from the young man, noting to herself that Chris had never made her feel like anything but an equal partner in bed. She gave Trey a pass mentally, assuming that it was probably just a difference in the generations between her ex-husband and her lover.

Even though her children had learned about Trey, Alex only spoke to him a couple of times a week on the weeks she had the kids, always doing so during work hours. She had not yet introduced her second love to her children.

Trey didn't answer his phone or return messages on Wednesday when Alex called. When he didn't call by Thursday at noon, she got worried and called him on his business line. The receptionist at Riley Gordon wasn't overly forthcoming about where Trey was until Alex finally admitted she was Trey's girlfriend and hadn't been able to reach him.

"He's been in the hospital since Tuesday night," the young woman on the other end of the phone said. "Apparently, he got into a fight of some sort outside of his favorite sports bar and got hurt pretty badly. That's probably why you weren't able to reach him."

The receptionist gave Alex the pertinent information and she was headed to the hospital within minutes. Fifteen minutes later she was looking at Trey's battered face.

"Why didn't you call me? I had to find out two days later from your receptionist," Alex said.

Alex couldn't decipher the look in Trey's eyes due to his injuries. His nose was broken, he had two black eyes and she found out he also had two broken ribs and bruised testicles.

"Because your ex-husband did this to me. I know it," Trey mumbled. "The gutless bastard didn't do it himself, but he paid someone to do it. He'll pay for this when the police catch up to those two thugs."

"No. No. That can't be right, Trey. Chris is too nice of a guy to do this. He's the kind of guy who divorced me as soon as possible, but he'd never hurt someone. I guess that's kind of why I felt I could have two husbands," Alex said.

"Yeah, and how did that work out for you?" Trey growled. "I'm telling you, he's a wuss, not the nice guy you think he is. He's going to wind up in jail. I'm not taking it easy on him just because he's the father of your kids."

"I'm sure he didn't do this, but still, Trey, you should have called me. I shouldn't have to find out two days after something happens."

Considering how cold and calculating Chris was when he filed for divorce, Alex really couldn't be sure that her ex-husband didn't have a hand in Trey's injuries. If that was the case, then she would have to admit that she was, in part, responsible for the beating.

"What the hell, Chris? Does your ego feel better now?" Alex yelled at her ex when he answered the phone later that day.

"Huh? What the fuck are you yelling about?" Chris said quietly in response, wondering about what his ex-wife was babbling.

"Nice try, Chris. Trey's really pissed and really hurting, and when the cops catch you, you're going to jail. I'm not going to be able to calm him down," she said.

"Whatever," Chris responded and ended the call, still having no idea what Alex was yelling about.

Alex had to admit to herself that Chris did seem mystified about what she was saying. She wondered when he got to be so good at acting innocent... how ironic.

The police showed up at Chris's home about 20 minutes after he got off the phone with Alex.

"Got a fresh pot of coffee on. I was expecting you guys since my ex called a few minutes ago. From what she said, I'm assuming that something happened to her beloved second husband... and I'm suspect number one," Chris said.

Chris poured coffee for both of the officers and patiently answered questions for about 15 minutes. When they left, the officers agreed that it didn't seem like the jilted ex-husband was a viable suspect.

A month later the police had ruled out Chris as a suspect in Trey's beatdown. A few weeks after that, Chris and his father-in-law were sitting quietly in a bar on the outskirts of town, enjoying a couple of shots of Angel's Envy rye.

"Thanks, Dad. I owe you big-time," Chris said quietly. "Damn police were absolutely positive I had something to do with beating that stupid bastard."

"Yeah, you were such an obvious target that they just couldn't see past you. But you don't owe me anything. I owe you for what my stupid daughter did to you. You were a good husband and you're a great father to my grandkids," George Taylor said. "Tell you what. You can buy the drinks from now on. I could get used to this high-dollar stuff."

The two touched glasses and sipped the smooth amber liquid.

Alex had about as much celibacy as she was going to take two months after Trey was attacked. She had met another younger man she had developed some feelings for, and although it wasn't love, she wanted... no, NEEDED... physically intimacy. From having two husbands providing intimacy just a few months ago to no intimacy for two months, Alex was desperate. She thought about discussing the problem with Trey, but their relationship wasn't quite as tight as it had been before the attack, and since he was good with being the second man in a polyamorous relationship when she was married to Chris, he should be okay with being the first man in this relationship.

For her own sanity, she figured she would ask forgiveness later if needed rather than seek permission first.

Delmon LaFleur was almost as big as Trey at 6-3, 215 sculpted pounds, and he might even have been a little better looking, although in a little less rugged-looking way. He was brought up in the New Orleans area and had a mix of Cajun and old-fashioned southern accent. He was 25 and more polite but less brash than Trey.

He was a junior executive at an area firm, and from the minute Alex had met him in line at a near-by Starbucks a few months ago, she wondered if he could be the one to replace her ex-husband in a new polyamorous trio. She figured it was time to find out.

Delmon was firmly ensconced in Trey's old role as Alex's "second husband" by the time Trey was physically able to perform again. Alex was meeting her second guy twice a week on the weeks that she had her children; they were old enough to take care of themselves for the few hours she was gone on Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings, as she had done back when she was married. Just as significantly, Trey didn't need to know about Delmon any more than Chris knew about Trey... at least until he somehow found out, Alex noted.

The lives of Chris and Alex only intersected when the parents traded the children back and forth as part of the custody arrangement and for some school events. Chris was cordial to Alex when they came into contact, while Alex continually tried to win over her ex-husband.

It was the kids who clued Chris in to the fact that his ex-wife was back to her polyamorous ways about six months after that became fact. Josh and Kayla mentioned in passing how they often did their Saturday chores early while their mother was at the gym so they could have the rest of their day with their friends and away from her.

"Hey, she's still your mother, regardless of what she did to me. Be respectful and helpful," Chris said.

"It wasn't just what she did to you, Dad. She broke up our family," Josh stated flatly.

Chris had to admit his son was correct in his assessment, but what made him raise his eyebrows in thought was the information that his ex was again telling the kids she was going to the gym on Saturday mornings. Chris had never told his children when their mother was cheating on him, and being kids, they never asked for specifics.

Chris filed that information away until the next week when Alex had the children. He borrowed a friend's car and was parked down the block from Alex's house with two Dunkin doughnuts and a cup of coffee. She was already wet thinking about her morning with Delmon and had no idea she was being followed.

Chris smiled to himself as Alex parked her car on the street outside of a house that had been divided up into two apartments. He made note of the address as he finished his second Bavarian cream doughnut and looked up just in time to see a large young man bare-chested and wearing just gym shorts greet his ex with a soft kiss on the lips at the door.

"She definitely likes them big and young," Chris said out loud while he watched.

Chris picked up his phone, tapped a few times and found out the young man's name. A few more taps and he had a lot more information. He chuckled in glee.

"Thank you, Google," he said.

Trey Latham didn't recognize the number of the caller showing up on his phone. He thought about letting the call go to message, but then decided to pick up.

"Trey Latham. How can I help you?" he answered confidently.

"You can't help me, dickhead, but I can help you," Chris said without identifying himself.

"What the fuck do you want, motherfucker? Isn't it a little late to be apologizing to me?" Trey growled into the phone.

"I have no reason to apologize to you," Chris said. "But for selfish reasons, I'll do you a favor you don't deserve. Do you know where your loving girlfriend is right now?"

"I take it you do," Trey smarted back. "Isn't she with your damn kids?"

"Well, she's with a kid, but not one of mine. She's definitely got a type. He's a big bastard, probably the same size as you, but he's a little younger. God, if she keeps up this pattern, she'll be dating sperm in a few years," Chris chuckled.

"Let's say I believe you. Who is this fucker?" Trey queried.

"According to Google, he's Delmon LaFleur. Lives at 1234 William Street. The rest you'll have to figure out on your own. I'm out of coffee," Chris said.

Alex had barely gotten into Trey's home Monday after work before Trey was on her, only this time it was figuratively, not literally.

"What the fuck, Alex?" Trey shouted. "How long has this been going on? I've told you before that I would never share you..."

"A little hypocritical of you, don't you think?" the woman sneered back. "It was okay for you to move in on my marriage with my husband, but now that you're my number one, you don't want someone moving in on you.

"We've been together for several months now. It started when you were on the shelf. I have feelings for him, like I have for you."

"If your husband, someone who was actually married to you, left you over this, what makes you think I'll stick with you over this kind of disrespect?" Trey said.

"You're a great piece of ass, Alex, but no pussy is worth this amount of bullshit. I won't have any trouble replacing you..."

"But you love me. You said you did," the woman shrieked.

"Apparently not enough," he responded.

Two weeks later, Trey was in a urinal at his office when his knees buckled from a burning pain coming from his dick.

"Son of a bitch! Nothing says I love you more than an STD!" Trey growled to himself as he zipped up.

Staggering back to his office, he called his doctor and told him he had a personal emergency. His doctor took pity on him and told him to come in immediately for treatment.

After getting a shot and a prescription, his doctor's nurse came back with a pad and a pen and told him she needed the names and phone numbers of any sex partners Trey had in the last two months. He gave the nurse just one name: Alexis Temple.