Wife's Public BBC Gangbang Ch. 01

Story Info
White wife wants a bbc gangbang while husband watches.
3.8k words
4.55
89.3k
161

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 01/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been married 19 years now and our daughter just turned 18.

My wife Elle and I have, for lack of a better term, enjoyed a swingers style relationship on various occasions.

I enjoy seeing Elle being fucked and she the same for me. We always participate together and enjoy a variety of kinks. My favorite is seeing her used by multiple big black cocks.

We have always stayed in shape by working out through out our marriage and therefore have kept our bodies in great shape.

I am 40 years old, 6'4", 205 lbs and have an average 7" cock. Elle is 38 years old, 5'9", 125lbs, 34C breasts and a beautifully toned heart shaped bubble ass.

We were sitting around the other day discussing what we wanted to do on the upcoming weekend and Elle stated she was really jonesing to be gangbanged.

We had set them up before in the past but it had been awhile since the last time.

As I was a little blown away by her directness, I was also immediately aroused and becoming stiff with the idea.

Elle sensed that she had put me in a state of arousal and without warning leaned in and began unfastening my pants. Before I knew it she had my cock down her throat and was working it like a pro.

She pulled off and spit on the shaft then proceeded to take me balls deep again until she received the meal that she was looking for and swallowed my load whole.

When we were done I told her I would set something up for this weekend to repay her but she would have to do everything I planned and no backing out. She hesitated but soon agreed.

The next day I was outside in the front yard after work and I saw our neighbor Michael arriving home and an idea popped into my head for the weekend. I made my way across the street and called out to him.

My wife has mentioned in the past how good looking she thinks Michael is and I must say I agree with her. He is a black man, stands about an inch taller than me but is very muscular and weighs in about 235 lbs.

He lost his wife in a car accident about 2 years ago and is raising his son Jamal that is a senior in high school and classmate of our daughter Chloe.

I asked how things were going with him and we exchanged the typical pleasantries. We have been neighbors for about 10 years and in the past, after a few beers, he has mentioned how good looking Elle is but never anything further.

We had been catching up in the front yard for about 15 minutes when I got bold and spurted out that my wife really thinks he's hot! He said the same about her and I mentioned that we were looking to go out this weekend if he was interested in joining us. He stated he would love to as he hadn't really been out much since his wife's passing and he could definitely use a release "if you know what I mean"!

With that I opened up a little about my plan and asked him for his confidentiality. He said of course and I began to fill him in a little about the sexual fun we enjoy having. I asked Michael out of the blue if he would be interested in fucking Elle! He said who wouldn't and my plan began to take shape.

I told him my plan was to set up a gangbang per her request and I could see his eyes light up at the idea. I mentioned how she loves bbc and told him I am secretly wanting her to be fucked in public. Michael said he has a poker buddy that frequents a private bar downtown that things get very risqué in all the time.

He said he would have him set things up and that all I need to do is have Elle there dressed appropriately for her "public blacking"! Michael said that she will need to be completely smooth shaven from the neck down, no panties or bra and it would be a good idea to have a butt plug inserted as her ass will definitely be used.

I was blown away by everything Michael said as I had no idea he knew of this lifestyle.

I told Elle that night that I had plans for her this weekend and I would be shopping for her clothes tomorrow. That night I was so worked up that I got to bed right after Elle and immediately went straight for her cunt with my tongue. I lapped at her clit and sucked her labia until her pussy was frothing with wetness. I inserted two fingers and worked them in and out feverishly until she was squirting a bucket load of cum!

I then propped her up on all fours and spread her ass cheeks, placed my cock head at the opening of her rosebud and slowly worked my cock into her tight asshole. Once she was stretched out I began to work my cock in and out like a piston on an engine. Not too long and I was filling her canal with my seed. I pulled out slowly and watched as the creampie began leaking out of her tight hole!

As we cuddled I told her she would need to be clean shaven, to give herself an anal douching, and be ready to go when I get home with her outfit tomorrow night. She had a very surprised inquisitive look on her face and said OK.

I went shopping on my lunch break and went to a store that specializes in club wear and lingerie. Elle wears a size 3 but I bought her a size 2 black front zip down mini dress that barely covers her ass, black stay up thigh highs, black 5" stilettos, and what will be to her surprise, a jeweled metal butt plug and red leather collar that says "BBC Slut"!

At the end of the day I couldn't wait to get home to begin the weekend. When I arrived Elle was cleaned and in a bathrobe awaiting her outfit.

I handed her the thigh highs to put on, then the stilettos, then gave her the butt plug to insert stating she would need this because she would be a bbc anal whore by the end of the weekend. She let out a small gasp at what I just said and proceeded to insert the plug.

Once the plug was in I handed her the dress and she put it on, I zipped it up only to her belly button. Her tits were heaving at the fabric and barely held in, the hem barely covered her ass and the thigh highs were completely exposed. She looked stunning!

I then told her I have one more surprise item and pulled out the red collar and proceeded to put it on her. Elle went directly to the mirror to see how she looked and saw the writing on the collar. She immediately had an excited grin on her face knowing she was going to be Blacked this weekend!

We got in the car and I told Elle to sit in the back seat, she had an inquisitive look. I backed out of the garage and pulled into the street and stopped. At that time Michael got in the back seat next to Elle and she was completely surprised.

I began to pull away, Michael wasted no time and pulled his cock out. To Elle's and my surprise he had to be at least 11" and as thick as Elle's wrist. He commanded with dominance for Elle to start sucking. Without hesitation she went right down on him and began working his cock into the wettest blowjob I've ever seen.

As I was doing my best to drive safely while watching my wife devour Michael's cock, I heard him tell her she is a good slut wife and that she will be black owned by the end of the weekend!

Now I had the surprised look on my face. Elle's pussy was drenched and getting the backseat all wet.

It took about twenty minutes to get to the bar which was in an area of town I didn't frequent very much. The parking lot was packed and just as I found a place to park Michael shot his load down Elle's throat. She swallowed it all, cleaned his cock off and we made our way to the entrance.

Michael opened the door and we followed him in. It was dark at first but became lighter as we entered. I could see most of the bar starring at Elle and me as we were the only white people in there. The bar was packed and every eye was now on Elle as she was led to an open table that was reserved for us in the middle of the crowd.

We ordered drinks and Michael then instructed Elle that she was to call him "Daddy" and obey all his orders. She looked a bit scared at this point but Michael assured her he would take good care of her and not let anything bad happen.

I seemed to have taken a back seat at this point which was new to me and wasn't quite sure how to handle it. Michael did say that I would enjoy this evening as much as Elle though.

With that said Michael asked Elle if she was ready and she hesitantly said "Yes Daddy". Good Slut said Michael, now take your dress off right now! She said "but there are 80 plus people in this bar"! Michael said don't make me ask twice and Elle replied "yes Daddy".

She stood up and began unzipping her dress as all eyes fixated on her. She slipped the dress off and was completely naked except her accessories. Michael said "that's a good bbc whore", Elle replied "thank you Daddy" and I was completely blown away how quickly my hot wife has submitted.

Michael stated for us to sit down and have a few drinks and converse with people before things start to heat up for the evening. I began to think they're pretty damn hot already, boy was I going to be proven wrong!

Michael told Elle that he has arranged for the nights proceedings to be documented by video and photographs. He asked if that was ok with her, she was definitely hesitant because she wasn't sure she could trust that they would stay private. Michael assured her that they would and he wouldn't download them to the internet unless she agreed that it was ok to do so. Elle was still reluctant but at the same time could feel her pussy beginning to drip with wetness again.

Her conflicting emotions gave way to her horniness and she agreed to the filming and photos. I could not believe what I was experiencing. My beautiful wife, although sexual, was also very proper and she was quickly becoming a submissive cock hungry slut!

There were black guys and some women coming up to talk with Elle, who has now become comfortable that she is the only one naked in a bar full of people, answering tons of personal questions.

I overheard one guy ask if she liked eating pussy. She responded that she has tried it a couple times and although it's been awhile, she did enjoy it. She was talking to everyone that came around and enjoying the fondling she would occasionally get by some.

After sometime Michael stood up and said it's time to get started. With that he said everyone that brought a recent clean health certificate can participate if you have been verified and have a wristband. The bar erupted with cheering!

A very large cushioned ottoman was brought in and placed where our table was and Elle was told to sit on her knees on the furniture. I could see many guys lining up to get in position to fuck my wife.

The reality of the situation really set in when I was looking at 30 or more guys beginning to undress and 50 or more people gathering around to witness the live sex show!

The bar owner locked the door and Michael got the ball rolling by ordering Elle to suck his cock. She grabbed his massive dong with both hands and began engulfing his member. it was so big she could only get about half of it down her throat.

At that time guys began to surround her and fondle, tweek, pinch, finger, and massage her tits, nipples, ass and pussy. Elle was moaning in complete ecstasy.

Michael leaned over while Elle had his cock shoved down her throat and began removing the jeweled butt plug. At that moment I began noticing camera flashes and video cameras filming from all angles. If my wife wasn't careful she could become a bbc web slut real easy!

Once Michael removed the plug he pulled out of her mouth and moved around behind her, lined his massive cock up with her opened asshole and began pressing the head in. Elle let out a scream when the mushroom head found its way in, another black man found her mouth with his cock that looked to be 8 inches and began to face fuck her balls deep.

Michael was long stroking Elle's ass from the tip of his head all the way in to the balls and she was in pure bliss. The cock was removed from her mouth and Michael picked her up with his cock still buried so another man could lay down on the ottoman.

This guys bbc was at least 10 inches and sticking straight up! Michael brought her back down on top of him and his cock slid right in her pussy and the other cock went back into her mouth. She was being triple penetrated with 30 inches of the biggest black cocks I'd ever seen.

Elle soon began to shake with her first orgasm that seemed to last about 3 minutes, a short time later she had another mind blowing orgasm as they continued fucking her non stop.

Michael said he was ready to cum but she needed to beg him for his load.

Elle responded "please Daddy give me your seed, I want to feel your load fill up my married white ass. Make me your anal whore Daddy. I'll do anything you want just let me be your submissive slut"!

Michael said "do you want these photos and videos uploaded to the internet? If you do, I will seed your ass right now!"

"Please Daddy, anything you want just fill me up!"

With that Michael shot rope after rope of cum deep into her ass, the guy fucking her pussy let his load go deep in my wife's cervix and the cock in her mouth pulled out and basted her face with multiple volleys of his cum!

Elle was instructed to clean the cocks that were in her ass and pussy with her mouth and prepare for the next three.

Three more black guys lined her holes up and began penetration. Again they ranged from 8-10 inches in length and thick. She then grabbed two more, one in each hand and began jacking them off.

My wife was performing like a porn star and every fiber of my being should be upset but I was completely turned on and loved every bit of what I was seeing!

Elle was almost in a continuous state of orgasm but they were relentless with the fucking they were giving her and not letting up!

These three guys pulled out and came all over her face, the two in her hands rotated to her ass and pussy and three more stepped up. Michael approached Elle and said he has a file of photos he is ready to upload to the internet, all she has to do is hit send and they're off into the cloud.

She takes a break from jacking a guy off, says "thank you Daddy" and does the unthinkable and hits send! I could not believe my wife threw all caution to the wind and hit send. Now anyone that knows her will discover she's a black cock whore! Elle went right back to stroking the cock and the crowd let out a large cheer.

The guy fucking her rosebud began spanking her ass cheeks and ramrodding his cock deep in her backdoor. I lost count of the number of mind blowing orgasms she was experiencing but it had to be somewhere around 8.

Before you knew it she was taking three more loads, this time deep in each hole. She swallowed the one down her throat and the loads in her ass and pussy began to leak out.

Elle flipped over with the next set of guys and rode the guy laying down reverse cowgirl up her ass, She then leaned back, put her legs in the air and she took a massive black cock in her pussy. Elle tilted her head all the way back so another stud could fuck her throat while he was standing up on the ottoman.

I could tell she was having a continuous orgasm because her legs in the air wouldn't stop violently shaking! Before you knew it she was taking three more loads down her throat and cleaning their cocks with her mouth!

Michael stepped in and said Elle was taking a little break to clean up and get something to drink before resuming her duties of being a black cock whore.

A couple of ladies led her back to the bathroom to help her get cleaned up and cleaned out. To Elle's surprise they were completely turned on by her show that they began fondling and kissing Elle while helping her clean up. Elle actually enjoyed the attention from the ladies that she got down on her knees and began licking and eating their cunts.

This was something that was completely out of the blue and unexpected but there she was on her knees eating pussy and loving it. She brought the two ladies to orgasm and they finished cleaning her up then re-entered the bar to none the wiser.

Elle began to realize that she was quickly becoming a Queen of Spades and fully enjoyed serving both black men and women!

When she got back out and sat down the crowd had dispersed a little but there were still about 15 guys waiting their turn with my wife and maybe 30 people still left in the Friday night crowd enjoying the show.

Michael approached Elle and said that the first half video is just about edited and ready to upload, did she want to hit send.

Elle responded "what the hell, i've just fucked about 15 guys in front of a large crowd in public while my husband watched. Hit send on about 50 photos that are now floating around the cloud showing the world that I'm a black cock anal slut that will do anything for her Daddy. I'll probably be a leper to all my friends if and when they find out, who knows what will happen if my daughter Chloe finds out, and I'm about to go finish up with about 15 more black cocks and another video before this is over. Absolutely, hit send and let's put a cherry on top of my complete Blacking tonight!"

I sat down with Elle to let her know I had reserved a room at a nearby Hotel for the night and let Chloe know yesterday that we would not be home until Saturday evening so she would be on her own until then. Elle was very thankful of that as she realizes she will be one sore whore after tonight and needs a little quiet recovery time.

With that Michael stands up and says back to work Elle, you have a few more black cocks to service before you are finished.

Elle gets back to the ottoman and straddles a 10" cock who squirts some lube on her ass and begins penetration. While she is rocking back and forth on this big dick another comes up behind her and begins stuffing his 9" tool in her ass also.

Elle screams "easy, I've never done double anal" but they just continue to stuff her full and before you know it my wife has two massive thick black cocks ramming away at her tight married white backdoor! She screams again but in the same breath tells them not to stop. They continue to piston away at her no longer tight hole and another black cock fills her mouth.

I can tell that Elle is beginning to wear out as they are having to prop her up a little more than usual. At that moment Michael comes in close and tells Elle the video is ready to hit send. Elle says "yes Daddy, anything you want" and complies right a way.

My wife is on her way to being a black cock web slut! I honestly believe she secretly enjoys knowing that her pictures and videos are on the internet. After all she had no problem displaying herself and fucking some 30 guys in front of a large crowd of people!

As she begins to finish up fucking everyone that was eligible and taking as many cum loads as possible I have to begin to wonder what my future role is with Elle. I absolutely love watching her perform like a porn star and know that she loves me very much for allowing that to happen but let's face it, my cock is much smaller than all these she took tonight so how can I ever please her again?

Elle finished with the last guy, swallowed her last drop of cum and it was about time to head to the hotel with Michael and me.

When we got to the room we all showered and laid in the big king size bed. Michael informed me that he is forever Elle's new Daddy and will be taking her real soon to get her well deserved QoS tattoo as she performed so incredibly tonight.

Before we went to bed Elle rode my cock in her pussy while Michael rammed his cock home in her ass, when we were ready to cum she took our cocks down her well used throat and swallowed every drop we gave her. We fell off to sleep.

Elle woke up very early and couldn't sleep so she woke us up and asked if we could just go home early? We didn't have a problem with that so we got in the car and made the twenty minute drive home.

I unlocked the front door, Elle walked in first and to our complete shock our daughter Chloe was on the living room floor with three black boys triple penetrating her naked body. One of them was Michael's son Jamal who was deep in my daughters ass!

12