Wife's Public BBC Gangbang Ch. 03

Story Info
All three of us are fuck toys at a party!
3.6k words
4.51
37.7k
53

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 01/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The week was going by as normal, work for me, school for Chloe, housework/shopping for Elle. We were all sitting around watching tv after dinner on Wednesday evening.

There hadn't been any discussion up until now about the past weekend and I needed to break the silence. I was still embarrassed that my wife and daughter saw me give in so easily and suck cock.

I haven't been able to get those big black cocks out of my mind all week and I have had a non stop hard on the whole time.

What was happening to me? I'm no longer thinking of pussy or fucking my wife. All I can think about is getting my mouth around the next BBC I see!

How was I going to break the ice other than just come out with it?

"Elle, you've been reserved these past few days," I said, "Does it have something to do with me being forced to suck cock?"

"Not at all Chase," Elle replied, "I just can't stop thinking about black cock!" She exclaimed, "It takes up all my time."

"I'm struggling myself with that!" I said, "I've never had the desire to suck cock before and now it's all I envision."

"See how easy it is to become addicted to BBC dad?" Chloe remarked.

I'm still having a hard time believing my sweet daughter is a bbc whore like my wife.

"I guess I had no idea," I said, "Now I understand how easily you two turned into sluts after being Blacked one time."

Elle replied, "Honey, I can't explain it, but I was completely turned on when I watched you suck their cocks!" She exclaimed, "My cunt started dripping at the sight!"

"It's no different for you dad," Chloe said, "You know you loved watching mom take all those cocks!" She exclaimed, "And I noticed your cock stayed hard while I was being fucked by three guys!"

I'm thinking I'm in bizarro world that my daughter is having a conversation with Elle and I about fucking and sucking BBC!

At that moment all three of our phones go off with a text notification from Michael.

"You three, Jamal and myself will be attending a pool party Saturday Morning," Michael text, It's at the house of a college buddy of mine."

Michael stated, "I want you to go shopping and buy a shear white mesh crop top, a blue micro g-string bikini bottom, and 7" clear platform ankle strap sandals."

He then text, "Chase you will buy a matching blue micro sleek men's thong bathing suit."

Michael went on to say, "I have given this list to the sales girl at Trashy Lingerie on Main Street. She has been instructed how to size you when you go in."

Now I am getting nervous. Why am I being instructed to where something specific?

What are we going to be doing at this party?

I met the girls after work Thursday at the lingerie store. We met the sales girl, Summer, and she asked the ladies sizes.

Elle told her they both are size 3 and size 7 shoe. I let her know I was a large for underwear so I guess the same for thong bathing suits.

Summer brought the girls back size 2 tops and bottoms. They went to try them on and I tried on the thong.

After purchasing the outfits we grabbed a bite and went home.

Friday came and went. Before we knew it Saturday morning was here.

I had to shave my cock and balls smooth in order to wear the thong, it was so small.

The girls got dressed and came out. OMG! They both look sexy as hell!

The mesh top was so see thru that their QoS tattoos showed right through and their pierced nipples were practically in plain sight. Their BBC SLUT tattoos were right above the micro g-string which barely covered their slits!

They would fully be advertising that they were fuck toys for big black cocks!

My Jack of Spades tattoo was completely exposed as well and that made me more nervous!

Another text arrived from Michael to the three of us.

"I will be out front to pick you up in 10 minutes," Michael stated, "Do not cover up when you walk to the car."

I can't believe we are going to walk out of the house down to the street for the neighbors to see, if anyone is in eye sight!

The girls don't hesitate and head out of the house, I quickly follow right behind them.

It doesn't look like anyone saw us, but how can you really know?

We got in the SUV and drove away.

Michael and Jamal were dressed casual. Michael tells us we are to serve the guests at the party and that means however they choose.

When we arrive it is at a huge mansion in the richest part of town.

"Whose house is this," I said.

"My buddy from college," Michael said, "He owns part of the NBA franchise and a sporting goods chain."

Michael then said, "He's having a party for the team and his employees."

We park and head around the side to the backyard and there must be 75-80 people all scattered around the pool and patio.

As we get closer once again all eyes are on us, we are the only white people there!

We are told to grab the drink and hors d'oeuvres trays and start handing them out.

The party is in full swing with live music, dancing, swimming and general mingling going on.

I notice a lot of eyes following my wife and daughter as they walk around. On occasion I see people grab their ass, lightly spank them, fondle their tits and grab their pussy.

I too, on occasion am felt up and spanked by both men and women.

Surprisingly, I enjoy it!

Before you know it Elle and Chloe are bare ass naked and they have black leather collars with leashes attached.

Upon closer examination I notice the word "WHORE" in silver metal lettering inscribed in the leather.

One of the basketball players grabs my daughter and sits her in his lap. He is about 6'9", chiseled and muscular. He has a tight bathing suit on that is showing the outline of a huge cock.

His upper torso is covered in tattoos and he begins to finger Chloe's cunt. She leans back into him with her eyes closed and a look of complete pleasure on her face.

I see Elle bent over the lap of another chiseled black man that is about 6'6" and he is fondling and lightly spanking her ass.

All the while, people are going about their business, some are gathering around to watch or possibly take part.

I look back at Chloe, she has her legs spread wider in his lap and he's reaching around fucking her with two fingers.

She starts to shake and he removes his fingers just as she begins to squirt all over the place!

Elle has gotten up and is now straddling her man in his lap, they are now in a passionate kiss!

My cock is rock solid straining against the thongs fabric!

While Elle is still locked in a deep kiss another player comes up that is about 6'8" and begins inserting his fingers in her ass. First one, then two.

Chloe is picked up in the air, her legs over the players shoulder hanging upside down. Another very tall black man shoves his foot long cock down her throat while the first guy is munching on her pussy!

Looking back over to Elle, she is straddling a guy that's laying down with his cock buried in her pussy, another in behind her buried balls deep in her ass, and she's lapping at a gorgeous big tittied black ladies cunt like there's no tomorrow!

Michael walks up to me and says, "Don't you worry, your time is coming!"

"What do you mean?" I ask.

Michael responds, "You will earn your JoS status before the days out!"

Chloe is now riding Jamal's cock in her ass, Mr. Foot Long is deep in her smoothly waxed pussy, and the other player is fucking her mouth!

While this is going on another beautiful black woman walks up next to me and asks, "Are you enjoying what you're seeing?" I answer, "Yes."

But, I didn't need to answer because my cock gave me away immediately!

I notice people taking pictures and videos from all directions. I'm sure they will soon find there way to the internet.

While Chloe is riding the cocks in her ass and pussy, she begins to suck the 10" cock like she is truly making love to it. Taking time to lick the shaft, suck his balls and stroke its length.

What amazes me most is I watch her make it disappear balls deep down her throat! She comes back up and there is loads of saliva coming out of her mouth. Then right back to balls deep.

Elle has been shifted around. Now the black lady is on her back eating Elle's pussy. Another enormous black cock is feverishly fucking her ass, and Elle is eating the ass of another black guy.

Her face is pressed up tight against his ass and her tongue is going to town on his pucker. She looks like she's in heaven!

The woman's tongue is replaced by another huge cock, with large veins! Elle's twat is being stretched wide! This action goes on for about an hour with many other guys getting into the action.

There are eight black guys in all that have been stretching Elle's holes. They all dismount my wife, she gets on her knees, and one by one they unload volleys of cum on her face until she has been thoroughly bukkake'd!

Elle begins to scrape and clean the warm cum from her face and feeds it to herself. Soon she has all of it down her throat!

Michael walks up to her grabs the leash and walks her on her knees over to me.

Chloe is still being fucked by countless guys at this time and shows no sign of them letting up on her!

Michael then begins to strap a collar on me and I notice it says "BITCH" on it! He buckles it up and leads me on my knees to the spot Elle was just at.

Michael leaves me there and walks back over to Elle. I hear him say, "Now it's your turn to watch him get Blacked!"

I see Chloe come off the cock she's sucking to turn and look at me. She has a huge smile on her face. Then goes right back to working that cock like a porn star!

I notice the beautiful black lady, that asked me if I liked what I was seeing earlier, walking up to me dressed like a dominatrix!

She motions to the crowd that is gathering and three big muscular black men in tight black boxer briefs come out and over towards us.

They stand nearby and she asks, "Are you ready to be Blacked like your girls were?" I'm not sure how to respond, "What do you mean," I said.

She says, "Bad bitch." Then proceeds to crack my ass with a cat o nine tails!

She repeats, "I asked you a question bitch." Then repeats, "Are you ready to be Blacked"?

I had no painless option,"Yes Ma'am!" I exclaimed.

The three men come in closer. Mistress orders, "Remove their briefs and suck their cocks like a good white boy!"

As I pull each brief down a giant cock pops out and hits me in the chin.

The look on my face has got to be a frightened one.

Mistress yells sternly, "Pick one and start sucking Faggot!"

I grab the first one and begin working the shaft with my hand and slowly working the mushroom shaped head in my mouth.

I spit on the shaft as I've seen numerous porn stars do, then keep inserting it deeper each time I go down on the enormous cock!

I find myself licking the length of the shaft, sucking his balls into my mouth, spitting on the shaft and doing my best to deep throat the massive organ!

I swap the three cocks out as I am trying to suck them all off.

The longer I go I can feel my jaw getting tired, but also realize my throat is relaxing more and more. I become confident I will eventually get them balls deep the more I relax.

Sure enough after sucking on these cocks for about a half hour I feel their pubic mound on my lips while the shafts are down my throat!

I pull off and notice Chloe getting her bukkake initiation!

She is soon over with Elle as they are both watching me suck cock.

I feel Mistress working my ass with a small dildo as I have now begun licking and tonguing the men's asses.

At first it hurt when she pushed into my tight pucker. Very quickly it subsided and she worked it in all the way.

She pulled that one out and inserted a slightly larger one until it was easily worked in.

Occasionally it would hurt as she found deeper depths and stretched it wider. The pain was only temporary however and the pleasure would take over.

After the third dildo did it's work the black men took over. Before I knew it I was feeling the real thing enter my hole and going deep! It felt unbelievably pleasurable!

I was being fucked hard then spit roasted as a cock began fucking my throat!

Feeling the weight of these beautiful black cocks was amazing. They felt like they weighed 10 pounds each! Getting my hands around these magnificent tools was difficult at best.

These three beautiful black men fucked me for an hour nonstop, trading places every 5-10 minutes so they wouldn't cum to quickly.

I didn't want them to stop but they couldn't hold any longer and each shot my face with rope after rope of sweet delicious black gold!

I swallowed what I could, then cleaned and ate the rest not wanting to miss a drop.

I officially realized, I too am now a BBC Whore and love it!

None of us knew what happened to our clothing so we were gonna head home completely naked.

As we were heading out of the house a man approached Michael.

He said he was with "Blacked" porn studios and would be interested in having Elle and Chloe come in and sign contracts for a multi film deal.

Michael said he will discuss it with us and get back to him in a day or two.

We drove home, got out in the street totally naked and walked into the house after a very long day.

Once inside Chloe said, "Watching you get spit roasted was awesome dad!"

She turned to Elle and said, "What did you think mom?"

Elle said excitedly, "I thought it was very sexy watching dad take those cocks, my cunt was dripping the whole time!"

Chloe yawns, "Well, I'm going to shower and head to bed," she states, "Goodnight Mom and Dad."

To my surprise, Elle says,"A shower sounds great, why don't you join me Chase?"

"What do you have in mind Elle?" I said.

"I got so worked up watching those huge cocks violate your ass and mouth," she says with enthusiasm, "I want you to fuck my ass hard and rough."

"Elle, you surprise the hell out of me." I said like a kid in a candy store, "Let's go!"

I waste no time as soon as we are in the hot water. I spin her around facing away from me pushed up against the glass. I reach around with both hands and begin groping her tits.

My cock quickly becomes rock hard and I roughly shove it in her ass!

It doesn't take much because of the stretching it took earlier.

I begin rolling her bar bells in her nipples while pounding her ass!

"Fuck me, fuck me harder baby!" Elle yells.

I respond,"Do you like that, you nasty black cock whore?"

"Oh yeesss b...baby! Treat me like a slut! Fuck me!" Elle moans.

"I'm pulling out, get on your knees. I want to feed you my cum!" I order.

"Give it to me baby, feed me!" Elle begs.

I shoot my load down her throat! I think I came more than I ever had and she swallowed every drop!

We finished showering and laid in bed talking for a while.

I told her how sexy I thought her piercings and tattoos were.

We discussed the whole dynamics with Chloe and came to the conclusion that she is an adult and we need to accept her decision and be there for her if she needs us.

I told her I'm enjoying Michael being her "Daddy". And that I'm having fun with all the sexual escapades.

Elle responds, "I'm feeling selfish that I'm getting to fuck all these men and you aren't getting to fuck other women."

"Let whatever happens happen." I said, "Who knows what the future brings."

"Then you don't mind that Michael can come over and fuck me anytime he wants?" Elle says inquisitively.

I state, "No baby, enjoy his cock to the fullest."

With that we both drifted off to sleep.

I woke up before Elle on Sunday morning and went golfing with a few friends. I left her still sleeping. She needed the rest after her big day yesterday.

When I returned home around 1 pm, I walked in the door and found Elle naked in a heavily passionate kiss with Michael on the couch. Chloe was also naked on the couch with her tongue half way down Jamal's throat!

They knew I was there but didn't stop what they were doing at all. They were kissing like true lovers!

"Come on over here and watch your whores fuck black cock like they're madly in love with them!" Michael commands.

"Get naked and stroke your dick while you watch white boy!" Elle orders, "I want you to enjoy how we ride these 11" snakes!"

I stripped naked, began slowly stroking my cock as the girls seductively started slowly riding the full length of their cocks.

They looked like they were riding a mechanical Bull in slow motion up and down those massive meat sticks. At the same time tongue fucking Michael and Jamal's mouths.

The guys were pulling on the girls nipples really hard while they continued to ride those cocks real slow!

After a good long while both men slipped out of their pussies and buried their cocks in the girls asses.

They continued riding the cocks in what looked like slow motion.

You can tell those girls are in love with big black cock. Right now they aren't just fucking those huge rods, their bodies are making love to those cocks!

Chloe tells Jamal to, "breed my pussy," when he's ready to cum. She wants to feel the warm cum fill her cunt.

Elle says, "Ditto Daddy!" To Michael.

While Michael is laid back relaxed with a sexy ass riding his cock he mentions the porn offer.

"How would you two sluts like to sign a multi film porn contract with Blacked?" Michael asks, "We got an offer yesterday at the party."

"What!?" Elle exclaims.

He said, "You guys would go to an exotic location for a week and film 5 movies that would be Mother/daughter themed."

Michael then says, "You will work with a handful of the biggest black cocks in the industry."He then adds, "Doing gangbangs, threesome's, girl/girl etc. What do you think?"

"I don't know, Chase what are your thoughts?" Elle asks.

I add, "I think it sounds hot. You can make some decent money. Most importantly you can please your insatiable lust for BBC."

"What if people we know see it and recognize us?" Elle says worriedly.

"I would think they won't say anything because they aren't willing to let people know they watch porn." I confidently respond, "Anyone that does mention it are the kinky ones that wish they were doing it!"

"You have a point there,"Elle agrees.

"Chloe's graduation is in a month. If we say yes can we begin after that Michael?" Asks Elle.

This whole conversation is going on while the girls continue to slowly ride the cock they're on like it's meant to be buried in their cunts.

Michael says he will work out the details. Then says, "How would the five of us like to go to Hedonism in Jamaica for Jamal and Chloe's graduation present?"

"Hell yeah!" I said.

"That would be awesome Daddy!" Says Chloe.

"What a great idea Daddy!" Responds Elle.

"We can fuck you two on the beach everyday!" Says an over zealous Jamal.

After the girls hear the exciting news they begin riding those cocks feverishly to receive their prize.

They hop off the cocks, shove them down their throats and clean them with their saliva. Then straddle them again as they insert them in their pussy for breeding!

It looks almost like synchronized fucking!

Chloe begins to shake, moans loudly and has an intense orgasm! While having her orgasm she begins kissing Jamal passionately again.

Elle pulls off and floods Michael with her cum squirting everywhere! Re-inserts his cock and rides him like a banshee again.

After seeing that, I blow my load all over my stomach and chest!

Shortly after, both Michael and Jamal tense up as they shot load after load deep inside both my sluts cervix!

They slowly pull off and cum starts leaking out their cunts and down their legs. Once again cocks are in their mouths being cleaned!

After they finish they cuddle into the guys chests and chill for a while.

Michael says, "I know one thing, you sluts won't need much clothing while in Jamaica!"

12