Wife's Revenge for Being Called Fat

Story Info
Husband calls wife fat, so she finds a Mexican to fuck her.
3.3k words
3.78
42.4k
49
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess in some ways, I had it coming. I kept haranguing my poor wife for being a little overweight. Whenever she would eat that second dessert or late night sweet I would chide her about it. I really shouldn't have made a big deal out of it. She was only about twenty pounds overweight. It's not like she was a monster or anything. And really a lot of middle aged women gain more weight than that. But no, I had to be an idiot about it. And she taught me a lesson. Did she ever!

One weekend morning, Cindy and I were getting dressed to go out to brunch and she pulled out a pair of jeans she hadn't worn in a while. She was cursing in frustration because she had gotten too plump to button them.

"Should have skipped that second bowl of ice cream last night," I commented.

Cindy gave up trying to button her jeans and stood there facing me in her bra with her jeans unbuttoned and her white little pot belly poking out. She looked cute actually.

"I'm really sick of your shit, Frank!" she shouted. She wagged a finger at me and it made her big boobs sway back and forth which was a little distracting. "I work out a lot to try to burn off those extra calories, but it's hard, you know?" She noticed me looking at her boobs. "Besides, the fat makes my boobs bigger. I'm a double D now," she added proudly.

"Yeah, well you look better naked than in clothes, I'll grant you that," I said. "But you can't go to brunch naked."

"Oh you are such an asshole," fumed my wife as she tugged awkwardly at her pant cuffs trying to extract herself from the tight jeans. "Here, help me will you?" My wife laid back on the bed and put her legs in the air so I could pull her jeans off. It was a struggle, but after a few sharp tugs the pants came off of her and I fell back against the closet door.

"I was afraid we were going to have to cut these off of you, chubs," I told my wife. I wiped my brow dramatically from the exertion.

"Dammit Frank, lay off me, will you?" complained Cindy. She went over to the mirror and looked at herself. She unhooked her bra and her massive jugs came flopping out. They certainly were big now. Then she pulled her panties back off and turned to look at her ass in the mirror. She slapped it playfully. "Look at that ass, nice and firm still. No cellulite. A lot of guys would go for this big booty. But not you. You never take advantage of it anymore."

I grimaced at my wife's mention of our diminished sex life. "Well I like you a little thinner," I said. But the fact was that Cindy still looked fine, I couldn't' say why our sex life had petered out exactly. Maybe it was fading hormone levels or just that we were too familiar to each other after all these years together.

"Oh, yeah, so it's MY fault," snapped Cindy angrily. She turned to face me and I looked over her pale naked body and felt my member stiffen slightly. I needed to figure out a way to calm her down so I could proposition her for sex after all. She was sexy when she was angry like this. But Cindy ignored my ogling and went into a rant. "Well, you know what? A lot of guys like fat women you know. Plenty of guys," she was practically sputtering now. I knew I was in trouble.

"Yeah, well," I said noncommittally. I saw my prospects for sex fading as her anger built. "Mexicans and black guys maybe."

Cindy stopped short. "Mexicans and black guys. Nice. I think that's just a stupid stereotype, Frank."

"No, I don't think so," I said, warming up to the topic. "I think those dark skinned guys are all into fat women. Different cultures have different standards for beauty."

Cindy looked at me skeptically for a moment, and I could see her anger fade a bit. She rubbed her belly thoughtfully. Then the sound of a leaf blower erupted outside our bedroom window. The landscapers had arrived to work on the lawn. Cindy went to the window and pulled back the curtain to peek out. "Hmm, these landscapers look like they might be Mexican," she said.

I got a weird feeling in my gut. "Uh, you better keep those curtains closed. You are still naked, honey."

"What? Are you embarrassed that other men would see what a fat wife you have?" she asked me.

"Come on, Cindy, it's not like that," I said nervously. I didn't like where this was headed.

"Maybe we should test this theory about Mexican beauty standards?" suggested Cindy. She had a devilish gleam in her eye as she drew back the curtain suddenly and stood boldly in the window with arms raised. She was offering up her naked body for display to the workmen out back and I nearly had a heart attack. My pulse was pounding in my ears. And for some reason, my nascent erection bloomed into a full fledged hardon as my wife exposed herself.

I jumped up and rushed to the window and looked out over my wife's shoulder. A short, brown skinned guy was staring up at her with his mouth hanging open. I think his name was Carlos or maybe Juan. He had been weeding in the bushes outside our bedroom window when my wife had drawn back the curtains suddenly, catching his eye. Cindy waved at him with a friendly smile and he raised his hand, in confusion, looking at me guiltily. I dragged my naughty wife back away from the window.

"For Chrissake, Cindy, get a grip on yourself," I cried. "What's gotten into you?"

"I'm sick of you putting down my figure all the time," she pouted. "I want some positive attention for a change." She pulled away from me petulantly and ran out of the room.

"Jesus, where are you going?" I yelped. "Cover yourself up, woman. At least put on a bathrobe." I chased after my wife, but she just cackled with laughter as she sprinted toward the back door.

"I'm going out back to see what these Mexican guys think of my body," she called over her shoulder. And sure enough, the little slut threw open the back door and strode totally nude out into the yard where the workmen were gathered. I must have really pushed her too far this time.

"Mamacita!" cried Carlos. He jumped to his feet and came running over to ogle my wife's naked body.

The leaf blower and the lawn mower both sputtered to a halt as the other two workmen shut down their machines and stood gaping at my naked wife as she waved at them from the back porch. I didn't know the other two guys' names. I only ever dealt with Carlos.

"Cindy, get back inside! Have you lost your mind?" I yelled. I grabbed my wife's arm, but she jerked out of my grip and stuck her tongue out at me.

"I just want to ask you boys a favor," my wife called out to the stunned workmen. "Can you give me your honest opinion about my body? Do you think I'm too fat?" My wife ran her hands up and down her sides seductively while the brown skinned workmen's eye grew wide with amazement.

"What the fuck you talking about?" asked Carlos in confusion as he stepped closer. His eyes were fixed on my wife's huge swaying tits. His pals came forward as well. They wanted a better view of my wife's naked body too.

"My husband thinks I'm too fat," said Cindy. My wife pouted her lips at the workmen dramatically. "But he said Mexican guys like fat women, is that right?"

"We're from Guatemala, but yeah, you looking pretty fine to me," said Carlos. "What you guys think?" His two pals nodded vigorous agreement.

"It's not cool to call your woman fat, man," offered the tall skinny guy who had been leaf blowing. He gripped his crotch as he kept his eyes glued to Cindy's body. "She's hot as fuck, dude."

My wife blushed and tilted her chin down bashfully. "Do you guys really think I look nice? How about my butt, though? Isn't it too big?" My wife turned and presented her bare white ass to the workmen, wagging it back and forth provocatively.

"Cindy, cut the shit," I said. But her ass wagging had set her knockers swinging as well and I was mesmerized by her pendulous tits swaying back and forth.

"Baby, I would tap that ass with a quickness," said the tall guy. He was practically jerking his dick through his pants.

"Easy Jose, you gone fuck up our contract," Carlos hissed, giving me a worried look.

"Fuck it Carlos, it would be worth it lose some business to get a piece of that fine ass," insisted Jose fiercely.

"Oh, I wouldn't let my husband fire you boys, don't worry," said Cindy.

"Cindy!" I complained.

"Shush, you," demanded my wife. "You are learning a valuable lesson right now. Other men find me attractive you know. It's something you should keep in mind before criticizing me."

"I wouldn't put you down, baby," said Jose through gritted teeth.

Cindy put her finger in her mouth seductively. "What have you got there in your pants, Jose?"

"I got a big old boner for you," he said breathlessly. He was panting from excitement at the sight of my wife flaunting herself for him.

"Let me see it," coaxed my wife.

"Hey now!" I complained. But Jose ignored me as I stood by indecisively, and he whipped his junk right out. His big brown penis stood at attention, poking proudly from his unzipped jeans.

"Oh my goodness!" gasped my wife putting her hands on her cheeks. "Did I do that?"

"Yeah your ass did that to me, baby," growled Jose. He came ominously closer, waving his cock like a spear.

"I got a boner too," offered Carlos. He gave up his fear of me cancelling his landscaping contract and pulled his own brown boner out of his pants and third guy followed suit as well. All three hispanic workmen were pointing their dark hardons of various sizes my wife while she cooed with appreciation.

"Oh no, you poor boys," gasped my wife. "I didn't mean to do that!" My wife bit her lip and gave me a sultry glance. "Is there anything I can do to HELP you with those?"

"You know what you can do," said Jose. He stepped so close to my wife that his rod practically poked her in her soft white belly and my wife grabbed his thing instinctively.

"Cindy!" I gasped. But my boner was stiff in my own pants as I watched my chubby little white wife tugging the brown phallus eagerly.

Cindy turned to me and raised the inside of eyebrows in concern. "Ohh, honey, I know I'm being naughty, but look how hard poor Jose has gotten. My body never gets YOU this hard. I need to help him out."

"Help him out?" I choked.

"I'm a help myself too," grunted Jose as he grabbed each of my wife's big pale boobs in his rough filthy paws.

"Yep, brown guys like big boobies, I guess," confirmed my wife. She gave me a smoldering look as Jose bent over and started sucking loudly on first one nipple and then the other.

My heart was racing so hard I felt that I might literally have a heart attack any moment. I put my hand on my chest and tried to catch my breath. Both Carlos and the other guy were jerking their meats as they watched Jose going to town on my wife's tits while she tugged his dong for him.

"Bend that shit over, I'm a give you something good," coaxed Jose. He grabbed my wife by her chubby hips and spun her around forcefully, making her gasp.

"Why, what are you going to give me, Jose?" she asked innocently. Then my wife's mouth made a cute "O" of surprise as the horny landscaper thrust himself up into her from behind.

"Unnggh, arrgh," groaned Jose loudly as he started pumping away on my wife from behind.

"Oh god, yes, YES!" cried my wife. Her face was a mask of passion and she reached out to grab my arm to steady herself as the tall Guatemalan fucked her as hard as he could, his hands clamped like pincers onto Cindy's soft ivory hips. I didn't know what else to do, so I held my wife's hand to steady her while the big man used her for sex.

"What the holy hell is going on over there?" called my neighbor Ed from his backyard next door. "Sounds like a fucking porno," he laughed as he pushed through the shrubs into our backyard. "Frank, Cindy, holy fuck nuggets! It is a goddamn porno. What gives?"

"Hubby told her she was too fat, so she came out here to see what we think," said Carlos. He kept fapping away as he watched Jose humping my wife more and more frantically.

"You didn't call Cindy fat, now did you Frank?" scolded Ed. "That's not nice, you know. Christ she's half the size of my wife Bertha, and you don't see me calling Bertha fat."

"Thank you, Ed," panted my wife. "Oh sorry, I'm cumming now." I held my wife's hand as she shuddered with a climax from the latino's hard fucking and it was pretty hot actually. I noticed my penis getting hard.

"Who you calling fat, Ed?" called Bertha as she pushed through the bushes separating our properties and then stopped short. Her mouth dropped open. "Cindy, what the heck you doing girl?"

"Trying to prove a point to my husband," Cindy called back. She gave me a significant look.

"Frank called her fat, so she went to ask the Mexican how fat THEY thought she was," Ed told his wife.

"We Guatemalan not Mexican!" objected Carlos with his dick in his hand, but Ed just waved him off dismissively. Being black, Ed didn't worry too much about coming across as racist.

"Oh, that ain't right, Frank. Cindy looks just fine," fussed Bertha. "You got no business hurting your wife's feelings like that."

"Ay, Mama! Ay!, I'm getting ready!" cried Jose. He was slapping my wife's ass over and over again as he pumped his cock in and out of her at a feverish pace.

"No, wait, pull out and cum on my face. Show my husband how much you like my fat," begged Cindy. She drew away from him and dropped down on her knees before him. She looked up at him beseechingly and cradled her big white bosoms under her arm so he could see them better and he gave his cock a quick jerk and started shooting spurt after spurt of hot jizm all over my wife's face and tits.

"Yeah, hubby, check it out. That's what I think of your wife, my man. She a hot mama!" cried Jose in triumph.

"Oh my gosh, Frank. LOOK how much he came," giggled my wife in delight. She gave Jose's nutsack a playful tug and was rewarded with a few more sticky blobs of semen erupting from the slick brown head of Jose's big cock. "Look how much Hispanics like fat girls."

"Girl you nasty," laughed Bertha. She and her husband had come closer to watch the bold landscaper blow his load on my wife.

"Frank was the one that said Mexicans and blacks like fat women like me," said Cindy, pointing an accusing finger at me. "He's the racist one."

I felt mortified that she would say that in front of our black neighbors, and I tried to defend myself. "You are the one kneeling there, stark naked, covered in another man's cum after letting him fuck the shit out of you, and somehow I should feel guilty about being racist? What the fuck?" I cried.

"Black guys do like big booty, that's not racist," admitted Bertha. "But I got no sympathy for you, Mr. Frank. You wanna toss your wife aside for being too fat? Serves you right that she show you how much other guys willing to go to WORK on that booty."

"I'll go to work on that booty, baby, come down here in the soft grass," said Carlos. He showed my wife his straining brown cock and pointed to the ground by his feet.

"Ooo, I'm getting all kinds of love today from the brown guys," giggled my wife and she jumped up and ran over to Carlos.

"Cindy, I think you made your point already, ok?" I yelped. But my prick was standing at attention as I watched my wife hurriedly wipe Jose's cum from her mouth so she and Carlos could kiss. He was squeezing her plump ass and prodding her in the cunt with his stiff cock as they made out in the yard.

"That booty DO look good," mumbled Ed, licking his lips as he watched Carlos work my wife's pale buttocks over with his rough brown hands.

"I don't usually like for Ed to try to get up on white women, but I ain't even mad at him. Your poor wife deserve a little love after you cast her aside like that," Bertha scolded me.

"Uh, calling my wife fat isn't quite the same as casting her aside," I objected.

"Says you," sniffed Bertha.

I stood there nursing the hardon in my pants as I watched Carlos get my wife down on all fours so he could do her from behind. Ed got a nod from his wife and then pulled his own cock out and knelt down so he could stick that big black erection right in Cindy's face. She waved at me gayly as she took his shaft into her mouth.

"She a slutty ass white girl, ain't she?" chortled Bertha. She seemed to be enjoying the sight of my wife servicing her husband.

Carlos came inside my wife with a brutish cry. Ed emptied part of his load down Cindy's throat, but it nearly choked her so he blasted the rest of his prodigious load in her face and hair. The third landscaper wouldn't be left out, and he pinned my exhausted wife on her back and humped her missionary style while the rest of us stood around and watched. She giggled but was obviously too worn out to object. The unnamed Guatemalan quickly came inside my wife and he and his friends immediately collected their things and left when he was done.

"Don't call your wife fat next time," Carlos scolded me.

"True dat," agreed Bertha. "Let that be a lesson to you, Frank, you mean man." She lead her husband back next door.

"I really enjoyed testing that theory of yours, darling," my cum soaked wife called as she rolled around luxuriously in the grass in the back yard.

I went inside to furtively jerk off over the whole scene and it didn't take me long to cum. It was actually incredibly arousing to see my chubby white little wife get used so enthusiastically by all those dark skinned guys. I never criticized her for being fat again after that. Though I did get a little antsy leaving her home alone when the landscapers were working. Also, I found Ed making himself comfortable in our house a few time when I got home from work which made me suspicious. But the funniest part was when I got the invoice from Carlos and the little fucker included a line item for "ploughing the wife - no charge."