Wife's Slutty Interview

Story Info
Wife submits to an interview for bimbo secretary position...
6.3k words
4.24
18.4k
15
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello sir, I'm here for my interview." she said coyly as she walked into our bedroom. My wife had just gotten home from the spa day surprise I had arranged for her. It caught me by surprise that she had just gotten home and was already diving head first into the planned role play for the evening. I'd spent a good part of the day preparing for our encounter and the anticipation was killing me.

When first I told her that she would be interviewing for the position of "Bimbo Secretary Slut" a couple weeks ago, she didn't even blink. Quick disclaimer: none of those terms are meant to shame anybody. She's the love of my life and have zero interest in degrading her or hurting her feelings, but goddamn it's sexy when we talk dirty to each other. Her surprise entrance caught me a bit flat footed, but I recovered quickly.

She is well aware that I'm a bit of a perv, and I had been planning and daydreaming about this encounter for a while. I'm truly blessed that she has warmed up to my kinks over time. I absolutely love it when she dresses in the outfits that I pick out especially for her. Over the years, we've played around with dressing her up with various sexy themes. Years ago, when we had been dating for just a few months, I had tested the waters by proposing a spicy wager. We were having a disagreement about some obscure minor plot point of a primetime TV show we liked to watch together. She was adamant (and wrong) in her opinion, so I proposed a friendly bet. If I was right and she was wrong, she would have to dress up and role play for me as a naughty nurse. Honestly, I don't even remember what the stakes were on my side because I was so confident I would win. I won the bet, of course, but the nurse outfit that I procured was ridiculously racy and definitely a bit more than she expected when she agreed to the bet. It consisted of a shiny (and very short) white and red PVC dress with metal snaps down the front, with a pair of sexy high heels to match.

The night that I finally collected on the bet at her apartment, I told her that her new outfit was waiting for her in the bathroom. When she walked in and saw it, she let out a surprised laugh, and then a sigh. She immediately walked back out and made a beeline to the kitchen to pour herself a large glass of chardonnay. "You've gotta be kidding me." she grumbled playfully. I just replied that "a bet's a bet" with a raised eyebrow and my shit-eatingest grin. Once she had donned her naughty uniform, she discovered that the dress was preposterously short and barely covered her ass. Any movement at all caused it to hike up, exposing her nether regions. I could see that her nipples were rock hard and straining against the front of the dress. See had also left the top couple of snaps undone, giving me a nice view of her generous cleavage. She seemed a little self conscious, constantly pulling it down to cover her ass, which just turned me on even more. Needless to say, we had a lot of fun that night.

A few weeks later, I discovered that she must have been wearing her naughty nurse heels and walking around outside since our encounter. I saw that the soles of her white peep toe, 5 inch heeled pumps were all scuffed up and worn on the bottoms, so I playfully confronted her about it. "Have you been wearing your naughty shoes without me?!?" I taunted. Her sheepish reply was that she'd gotten a little drunk and worn them when she took out the garbage. I don't think I ever told her how much that idea turned me on at the time.

In addition to "naughty nurse", we eventually played around with her outfitted as a french maid, police officer, sexy secret agent, and even went full slave/master one Valentine's day. I especially enjoyed the time she surprised me as an "undercover hooker", wearing a sexy police officer costume over a super-short hooker dress. We have always had a healthy sex life, but we tend to only break out the sexy outfits on special occasions. I was a little apprehensive that I'd taken things a little too far this time with the slutty bimbo secretary wardrobe I'd picked out for her. I had planned ahead and ordered everything online, so the packages had trickled in over the past week or so. I was always careful to intercept them and she kindly refrained from ruining any surprises by opening any packages addressed to me. The outfit's overall theme was "hyper slutty officewear", with elements of leopard print, PVC, and latex.

"So you're the candidate the agency told us about?" I inquired, internally glad that I had kept up the fantasy despite being caught off guard.

"Yes, sir. I'm very pleased to meet you. My name is Miss Kelsey." she said with a wry smile as she reached out daintily for a handshake.

"Welcome, and thanks for coming in." I said as we shook hands. "I'm very pleased to meet you, too, Miss Kelsey. For the duration of this interview, you can refer to me as "Sir". "Master" is also acceptable if you prefer. Did the Agency provide any information about the position you will be interviewing for today?"

"No, they didn't tell me very much about the opportunity. I was hoping you could provide me with a little more detail." she said, batting her eyelashes.

"Well, the role we have in mind for you is a little bit unconventional. Here at our company, we're really focused on improving our diversity and inclusion. Our HR department has identified some shortcomings in the levels of sexiness and promiscuity in our ranks and we're hoping to remedy those issues by hiring some top performing candidates. This position was created based on "bottoms up" feedback from our employees. The actual job title is "Executive Assistant Bimbo Slut". Is this still something that interests you?" I had been fantasizing about this all week and was already sporting a raging hard on. Everything I was saying was completely ridiculous, but that was part of the fun. My heart was pounding and I could barely believe this was actually happening.

"Hmmmm... Well, that does sound pretty unconventional. But if I'm being honest, I have to admit that I've displayed those qualities from time to time in the past. I'm definitely still interested in the opportunity to prove myself."

"That's excellent. The Agency gave you a really glowing recommendation, but I have to say that you're even more beautiful in person than they described." I'm a fairly tall guy at 6 feet, but my wife is over an inch taller than me. Eleven years of marriage and a few kids later, she's still the woman of my dreams. Her jet black hair was now highlighted with some gray, but it suits her. She has gorgeous 38B tits which we have given amazing secret names. To me she is the walking definition of a MILF.

"To get things rolling, I should disclose that this position involves a specialized dress code that you will be expected to adhere to at all times. Another requirement of all candidates is complete obedience. Do you think you'll be able to obey all instructions you're given today?"

"Absolutely. I'm a very good listener, sir." Miss Kelsey replied.

She was playing along perfectly. I continued, "The Agency provided us with your measurements and sizing information, so we took the liberty of ordering your uniform in advance. Would you like to try it on?"

"Yes, definitely. That sounds exciting. Umm... do you think that you could give me some help getting into uniform?" she said as she started to disrobe. She was grinning and had her index finger in her mouth and kind of chewed on it nervously. Once she had taken off all her clothes, she stood there before me with her arms at her sides and her hands sticking out, palms down, standing at attention.

Holy shit. This woman is amazing. "Of course. I'd love to be of assistance." I said, stepping to the side to hide the ear-to-ear grin on my face. "The uniform also includes underwear, so let's start with that." I had laid out her outfit on the bedspread and covered it with a towel. I lifted the towel from left to right and folded it back a little, unveiling the leopard print lingerie set including bra, crotchless panties, garter belt, and sheer stockings. The rest of her uniform was still concealed under the towel.

"Oh, this looks really sexy", she said as she picked up the first item, the lacy black bra with leopard print around the cups. She proceeded to slide her arms through the bra straps and turned her back to me. "Excuse me, sir. Could you please help me with this?" I was so excited, my hands were almost shaking as I fumbled a little with the hook and eye closure.

"Is there a specific order these other things should go on?" she asked coquettishly. I had to laugh a little. One thing that drives me crazy is a beautiful woman fully decked out in lingerie, complete with garter belt and stockings. I suspect it may have something to do with the JC Penny catalogue back in my adolescence before porn was freely available on the internet. I'd told my wife in the past that the panties should go on the outside of the garters, so that they can be removed and the stockings can stay on while I fuck her. She had learned this through a little trial and error and it was sweet that she was prompting me about it.

"Yes, that's a very good question. Please put the garter belt on first. The panties should follow". She obliged and picked up the leopard print garter belt, wrapping it around her hips. I stepped behind her and hooked the belt together in the back.

She turned arouind and laid back on the bed and asked "Would you mind, sir?", holding out the thigh high sheer stockings. She extended her left leg with pointed toes as I took the stockings from her hand.

I knelt before her at the end of the bed and positioned the stocking over her toes. Leaning in, I started gently kissing her smooth calf and moving north toward her thigh. I followed the path of my kisses with the stockings, slowly sliding them on and smoothing them out as I moved up her leg. Once I reached the top of her thigh, I continued kissing the top of her thigh, right up to he edge of her beautiful pussy. She moaned, in a mix of surprise and pleasure. I repeated the same actions on her right leg, this time spending a little more time caressing her inner thigh and tracing around her pussy with my tongue. I loved her smell and thought about going down on her right then, but I had more planned. Maybe later, I told myself...

The garter clips took a little effort, but I was able to hook them on while gently kissing around the small bit of exposed skin of her thighs and ass above her stocking tops. Connecting the clips is always frustrating for her, so I knew my help was appreciated. "Thank you so much" she said gratefully. "I always have such trouble doing that part by myself."

"Are you ready for the next step, gorgeous?" I asked.

"Oh yes, sir." she said sweetly.

Next, I pulled back the towel further to reveal the rest of her outfit. The uniform consisted of a leopard print blouse with a deep V neck, a shiny black PVC miniskirt, and a matched set of pearl costume jewelry. "Ooh" she said. "I think I'm going to enjoy wearing this." She stepped into the skirt shimmied it up her legs and over her hips. I had purposely ordered it to be tight so it would have to stretch as she wore it. "Help please, sir?" she prompted and I helped to pull up the zipper in the back. The skirt was so tight, I could see the faint outline of her garter belt and straps while I admired her beautiful ass.

"Oh, pearls! I love it" she said, grabbing the matching costume jewelry set off the bed. It included a string of 5 sets of large pearls, a pearl bracelet, and matching earrings. She needed help with the necklace, and held up her hair as I clumsily took a few tries to connect the clasp behind her neck. I kissed along the nape of her neck and nibbled on her ear for a moment. I could feel goosebumps standing out on her skin before taking a step back.

"Hmmm. Is there anything else that I should be wearing on my hands?" she asked leadingly and gave me a little wink. I caught her hint immediately. During previous encounters, she had enjoyed wearing arm length opera gloves. We had recently upgraded her wardrobe to include a pair made of shiny black latex. She grudgingly had complained that they're difficult to put on, but I can tell she loves wearing them. And I love it when she wears them.

I reached over to the nightstand and grabbed the latex arm gloves. "Yes, young lady. Latex arm gloves are a part of the uniform." I had hoped she would put them on, but held off, not wanting to throw too many things at her at once. It was reassuring that she was playing along so well and just helped to escalate the already nearly unbearable sexual tension. She took off the pearl bracelet she'd just put on and then looked in my eyes as I helped her with the gloves. The gloves made squeaking and snapping noises as we worked together to pull them up her arms. To maximize the effect, I rubbed some shining lubricant on the gloves, giving the black latex a super glossy finish. I could tell that she felt as anxious for me to start fucking her as I did.

Once the gloves were on, it was time for the shoes. Now, I don't exactly have a shoe fetish. Shoes themselves don't turn me on, but seeing a beautiful woman wearing & walking (or teetering) in a pair of ultra high heels drives me absolutely crazy. I'm guilty of buying her too many pairs of shoes, and she's not fond of wearing platforms. But the pair I had procured for tonight were special. I pulled the pair of evil high heels from under the bed and her eyes widened a bit when she saw them- I'm pretty sure they were the highest pair of heels she'd ever seen. These shoes definitely were not designed for walking, but fortunately my plans didn't require her to stray very far from the bed. They were pointy toed leopard print pumps with a dangerously tall and narrow 6.5 inch metal stilletto heel. She sat back down on the bed and again extended her long, sheer stocking clad leg and pointed her toe. I slipped the shoe on her left foot, then her right, being careful so her toes would fit "comfortably". They fit perfectly. These were the tallest heels she had ever worn and she was a little wobbly as she reached out her rubber clad hand for help standing up. As she tried to recalibrate her balance and with the heels on, she absolutely towered over me. I had to take a moment to savor the view of my gorgeous amazon of a wife dressed in this cartoonishly slutty outfit.

"Holy shit" I muttered under my breath inaudibly.

"Please have a seat- those shoes will probably take some getting used to." I said as I snapped back to reality. Again, I moved over to the nightstand and retrieved a cloth pouch containing the next part of my plan. At this point, my slutty secretary candidate was sitting on the bed, caressing her own body with her latex covered hands and admiring the outlandishly high heels on her feet. I reached into the pouch and pulled out a handfull of rubber and metal. A look of recognition crossed her face when she saw the rubber wrist and ankle restraints that we had played with on a couple of previous occasions.

"Excuse me, sir, but do you have anything that might help keep these heels on me while I get used to them?" she asked, staring at the pile of cuffs on the bed. Her willing participation in this was driving my erection to near emergency status.

"Oh yes, we definitely want you to feel secure about your shoes." I said as I selected the ankle cuffs from the pile. "The last thing we would want is any kind of OSHA violation." I said, hamming it up a bit.

The ankle cuffs have a nice feature besides the metal D-rings which would serve a purpose shortly. They also included a cross strap that runs under the heel of her shoe, effectively securing them on her feet until I decide they can be removed. I ran the loop under the heel of her shoe and securely buckled the cuff around one ankle, then the other.

Without speaking, she then reached out her hands, patiently waiting for me to secure the rubber cuffs with metal o-rings to her wrists over her gloves. She looked me straight in the eye and licked her lips a little. Once I had the restraints tightly buckled to both wrists, she asked "Is there anything else, sir?" as she reached her latex clad hands behind her head and lifted her long black hair off her neck. She was asking me to buckle the shiny black collar with a large metal o-ring around her neck to complete the outfit. Again, this voluntary participation was driving me nearly insane with lust.

I took the collar off the bed and gently wrapped it around her neck, carefully working around her huge strands of pearls. Once the shiny collar was buckled around her neck, the effect was complete. Head to toe, she was a vision of trashy sexual splendor. I took a moment to take a mental picture of her, appreciating how much I love her. I had a strange feeling of accomplishment, knowing that this gorgeous woman was completely handing herself over as my sexual plaything for the evening. She makes a comfortable six figure salary and has quite a few subordinates at work, but tonight none of that matters. Tonight, she is all mine, fully dressed in the sluttiest bimbo secretary uniform I could dream up, practically begging to get fucked. Hmmm... In that moment, it occurred to me that yes, I was definitely going to make her beg for it.

"Good girl!" I said enthusiastically. "It's a perfect fit and you look absolutely stunning, Miss Kelsey. You're doing an excellent job so far."

"Thank you, sir. You're very kind."

"In the next part of the interview, I'd like to get your feedback on some of the accessories associated with your work uniform."

"Oh, really? What kind of accessories, sir?" Miss Kelsey wondered out loud.

"Well, before you're offered the position, we will want to confirm that you're willing and able to perform some special services. First of all, we will need to see a demonstration of your skills at oral stimulation." With that, I opened a small box containing a variety of kinky toys. As a couple, we have infrequently dabbled in light bondage and have accumulated a nice stash of toys and gags. I'm almost always in the dominant role, but I'm sure I'd enjoy if if she took over from time to time. For tonight, I left the red ball gag and black cylindrical rubber bit gag in the box. Tonight, she would have the choice whether to wear the ring gag (which would keep her mouth wide open and available), or to try something new. Secretly, I was hoping she would choose the new penis gag that had arrived just a couple days ago.

The penis gag was just what it sounds like. It was short, penis-shaped dildo, attached to a panel with a black leather buckling strap. A black leather strap would buckle behind her head, forcing her to keep a mouth full of fake dick until I see fit to remove it.

When Miss Kelsey saw the short black dildo gag, she picked it up. "Wow, this is new. I guess I'm supposed to wear it like this..." she said and stuck it directly in her mouth. She seemed to be playing with it in her mouth, exploring the phallic intruder with her tongue. "That's interesting. May I try the other one, too, please?"

"Of course. Please make your selection carefully, because you will be wearing it for the duration of the interview", I informed her.

I picked up the ring gag and she opened her mouth nice and wide. "Very nice. Good girl", I encouraged. The ring gag went in just behind her teeth, holding her mouth wide open and giving her a facial expression seemingly frozen in surprise. "Uhhng uhh uhhh" she moaned, unable to form actual words. She playfully wiggled her tongue up and down and made a few circles around the inside of the gag. I interpreted "Uhhng uhh uhhh" to be a request to remove the gag and I carefully took it out.

"Have you made you decision, Miss Kelsey?" I asked.

12