Wife's Subservient Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With one final slam deep into my ass, I could feel the cock erupt. It went on for what seemed like minutes; I didn't think the pulsing would ever end. I wasn't sure how all that cum was staying in my ass and not leaking out.

My wife apparently had the same thought. "Pull out slowly. I want to watch, and I don't want to lose any of that glorious cum."

I felt him slowly reverse his cock out of my hole as my wife cheered. When it was finally out, my ass felt twice as wide as when we started. I worried it would be left permanently gaping.

"Oh baby, your ass is a complete and total mess. It's way worse than my pussy was before you cleaned it. Too bad I have no intention of allowing it to be cleaned and start closing."

She told me to stay perfectly still and hopped off the bed. It only took a minute for her to come back with the biggest butt plug we owned, which promptly fell into my ass with virtually no resistance.

"Well that won't do at all. Your ass can't even hold it in! It's a good thing I bought something in case this happened."

She left again and this time came back with what looked like a leather harness of some sort. "This will ensure the plug will stay snugly in that gaping hole of yours. I don't want you to lose any of that cum."

I was ordered to the floor on my knees so she could secure the harness more easily. Once it was tight and locked, I couldn't help but look up at her and ask again if she would unlock my cock so I could cum.

"Are you fucking kidding me? I gave you so much pleasure and every opportunity to cum, and you rejected me. I'm actually a little insulted. If you beg me again, I'm going to have all three of these cocks walk over here and fuck your face all night long. Understood? If you earn it, you might get another chance to cum next month, but you better learn to cum in your cage."

All three guys were now dressed and preparing to leave. My naked wife thanked them for their service and apologized for my lack of cooperation. As they walked out of the bedroom together chatting, I could only make out two words: " ... next time ... "

12