Wife's Weekend Fantasy

Story Info
My wife takes the four of us and loves every second.
2.9k words
4.1
30.9k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of how I made my wife's fantasy come true one weekend with my friends...

My wife, Brittany, is 26, long, natural blonde hair. Her pierced nipples lie atop perfect teardrop-shaped 34C breasts. She has a gorgeous round ass. It is her best feature; it's one that jiggles when she walks, no matter what she wears. She loves wearing sundresses and the attention she gets in public for it. Her innocent look and a submissive demeanor make her all the more fuckable and unassuming.

Brittany is gorgeous but also talented in the bedroom. Always willing to please, she often drops to her knees to pleasure me at a moment's notice before we go out with our friends. Her mouth waters at the thought of sucking my cock which is something that was foreign to her in her last relationship. I told her how much I loved blowjobs, and she typically offered to suck me off instead of fucking her just because she knew how much I loved it.

My wife and I had talked about threesomes extensively even before getting engaged. We occasionally brought a woman from work over to play with us for the night. It was risky as she was married, but we fucked her for a few hours. During the heat of passion, we talked about how fun it would be to invite one of my friends over to have some fun with us and help me dominate her together... little did I know what would happen that weekend.

I got a call from my best friend Sam. He said he planned to visit our city, so I offered to stay a few days to see the new place. A couple of days later, Sam showed up. We went out to the local beach bars for a few hours. Sam confided in me that he had just broken up with his girlfriend, and it had been a couple of weeks since he had been able to release. When I suggested he try to hit on a few of the college girls singing karaoke, he declined as he didn't want a random hookup with someone he didn't know.

When we came home around 10 o'clock, I found Brittany sleeping on the couch with her tight pink pajama pants on and a loose-fitting t-shirt. She was face-down on the couch, and her juicy ass was facing up. This made me horny but wanted to wait until I took her back to our bedroom. I gently woke her up as she rolled over, and as she did, her shirt lifted just enough to expose one of her supple breasts. Realizing this, she quickly yanked her shirt back down and apologized to Sam while blushing. By the slight grin on his face, I could tell that he didn't mind a bit. She staggered back to the bedroom and turned out the light.

Sam and I sat down on the couch and watched college football until we heard the bedroom door open. It had been about an hour at this point, and Brittany assumed we had passed on the couch, so she didn't bother to come out to the kitchen in anything more than a blue lacy thong. As she came into the kitchen, Sam and I both turned to look at her. When she saw that we were still awake, she paused as if she was thinking about walking back into the bedroom. But then she decided to continue into the kitchen, fill a glass of water, and drink it in front of us. When she was done she set the glass down and said "What?" with a smug look on her face, loving the attention she was getting with our obvious stares. I looked down and saw the obvious bulge in Sam's pants and to my surprise, I felt one growing in mine.

There my young beautiful wife was, teasing me and my best friend with her curvaceous body. She didn't say another word and slowly sauntered over to us on her tiptoes. She was caught by surprise but obviously wanted to show off her body to a couple of horny guys. She stopped in the entrance of the dimly lit living room and turned around, facing her curvy ass towards us as she bent over to touch her toes and when she came back up she grabbed either side of her ass cheeks and spread them while looking back at us to gauge our reactions. She could see the bulges in each one of our pants and asked me slyly, "Can I give y'all a tease baby?" I nodded my approval and she elegantly walked over the couch and stopped right in front of us. Facing us, she ran her hands along the sides of her breasts down her torso and pulled at her panties. Slowly running her fingers around the panty edges until she pulled them down slowly and erotically. She dropped them to the floor and stepped out of them. She now had nothing on but the mascara and gold hoop earrings that she wore to work that day. I felt my cock get so hard against the zipper of my jeans that I thought that it might burst through.

For the next ten minutes, Brittany danced for us, teasing us. Playing with her gold studded nipple piercings between massaging her slightly puffy pink areolas. Spreading her cheeks apart, showing us her perfect moist pussy. It was surprisingly wet. She faced away from us and bent over to slide her finger into her slit and give us a front row seat. She removed her finger and placed it on her tongue to loudly slurp off all of her juices.

This was all I could take so a leaned forward to smack her ass hard enough to leave a bright red hand print. This took her by surprise and she yelped and told me "Not so rough!" Sam didn't listen to her and leaned forward to smack her other ass cheek just as hard as I did! She turned to us and said that it was time for bed and that I was coming too to fuck her silly.

I told her to come to me and when she did I pulled her face close to mine and gave her a rather passionate kiss. I then said "Why not us both?" She looked at me rather confused and said "I thought this was just a tease?" I didn't say another word as I grabbed her by the shoulders and guided her to her knees between where Sam and I were sitting. She eagerly complied and began rubbing our upper thighs longingly while looking at each of us for approval. Sam and I quickly unbuttoned our pants and slid them to the floor exposing our rock hard cocks. Her eyes gleamed with excitement as each one of them sprung out.

She reached over slowly and grabbed each of our cocks and began stroking slowly and tenderly. I placed my hand behind her head and she obediently complied, bringing her head towards my lap with a slightly open mouth. Her lips wrapped around my cock while still stroking Sam's large dick. She started slowly sucking the head as her tongue worked in her mouth to lap up the pre-cum that had formed from all the teasing. I pulled her head closer and she began sucking harder and slower. The sounds of her slurping, downing my thick cock. I wanted to show Sam what I had trained her to down so I grabbed the back of her head with both of my hands and pulled her all the way down onto my cock. She sputtered and gagged but I kept her head down until I was done abusing her sweet mouth.

She came up from deepthroating my cock and turned to Sam. He grabbed her head with one hand and guided her down onto his pulsating shaft. She stuck out her tongue and licked around the head of his penis, relishing the taste of another cock's pre-cum. Without hesitation, she took all of him in her mouth down to the balls, coughing and gagging. He looked over at me with an approving look and I said "See what she can do!" I didn't have to tell Sam twice, he aggressively grabbed her head and began thrusting forward into her mouth, each time pulled out just enough to hear the aggressive sucking sounds she was making. He was relentless with my wife's face. Each time going down to the balls, using her like a rented whore.

When he had enough of the face fucking he pulled Brittany by the hair off of his cock. She was a mess, her mascara running down her face along with drool down her chin. Sam's cock glistened in the light from all of the spit from my wife's mouth. While Sam was using her, I went into the bedroom to grab a few of our sex toys and told her we were going to play a game. She looked at me concerned and I told her it was going to be fun. I had a wooden paddle, a blindfold, and a set of restraints. The rules were that she had to suck our cocks to our liking, if she stopped too long, didn't suck hard enough, or didn't go deep enough, she would be spanked hard. She agreed eagerly as she saw our sex toys laid out on the couch. I told her we would have to tie her up so she would really be for our use. She agreed by standing up and facing away from us. I took the wrist restraints and tightly fastened them behind her back, I then took the leather collar that hooked to the cuffs around her neck and fastened it tightly. The blindfold was next so I gave her a kiss and slipped the blindfold on, completely covering her eyes.

Sam and I were now both standing, I guided Brittany to her knees with one hand with the paddle in my other. With my hand firmly on the back of her head I guided her onto my cock, I could now see the dribble of drool down her chin and onto her chest between her breasts. She eagerly took me into her mouth with a soft moan. I held her neck firmly as I used her face as a fuck toy. I could tell she needed a break after a couple minutes of face-fucking and she pulled away from my cock for a split second and then remembered the rule. But it was too late, I leaned over over and hit her ass cheek with full force. She squealed loudly but submitted. I told Sam to take over the action now. He moved in front of her, lightly tapping his cock on my wife's pink lips. She opened her mouth eagerly and he took his turn, powerfully thrusting himself between her lips. Each time he thrusted he gagged and coughed. Anytime he noticed her flinch or pulled away he paddled my wife's now bright red ass at full speed but never slowing down his pace.

While Sam was having his way I looked over at my phone, I had two missed calls from my friends David and John. They were trying to facetime me to come out with them but I texted back and told them I had other plans for the night. When they asked what was so important that I couldn't come hangout with the guys I just sent them a picture of my wife and said "I'll have to take a raincheck lol." David and John replied in disbelief saying "Dude is that Brittany??" I texted back and said "Come see for yourself, don't knock."

For the next 15 minutes, Sam and I proceeded to use my wife's pretty face until she was a sloppy mess. I asked her "Doing okay baby?" to which she replied while coughing "Never better." I then looked down and saw my wife's mouth was not the only thing drooling. Her little pussy had been dripping this entire time!

I saw the text on my phone from the guys saying they were at the door so I silently left and opened it. John and David were standing there, already half hard. I whispered and told them what we had been doing for the past hour and asked if they would like to join. Of course they said yes and quietly took off their pants.

The three of us walked over to where Sam was still throat fucking my wife. Now four cocks surrounded her and she had no idea. David was eager to and he was first up. He stood in front of her rubbing the head of his cock against her cheek. She then turned and opened her willing mouth and took him in slowly and methodically, coaxing his cock until he was so hard the head of his cock glistened. He stood over her as her head bobbed back and forth, always aiming to please. When John couldn't take it anymore, he motioned David to the side and told her to open her mouth. She stopped suddenly and asked "Babe, who else is here?" I said "I had a couple other friends come over to help enjoy you baby." She shrugged her shoulders and without objection said "Just what I wanted" while opening her mouth as instructed. John put his cock on her face with his balls in her mouth as she eagerly sucked on them, and licked between them. He then tilted his cock down with one hand, shoving the head into her mouth where he proceeded have his way without mercy.

When he was finally done, we all stood there stroking our cocks waiting for the next move. I told Brittany to stand up and walked her into the bedroom. I told her to lay face first on the bed which she happily did. I produced a bottle of lube from the nightstand and said "Boys, have at her!" The first thing Sam did was lay under her between her legs, he wasted no time in inserting his thick cock into her now soaking wet pussy, slow deep thrusts as my wife whimpered from the girth. David then took his place behind her, her ass was up high in the air and defenseless which he was ready to take advantage of. He opened the small bottle of lubed and squirted a generous amount around my wife's tight asshole. At first Brittany made an "uh uh" sound, objecting to what she knew was to come. We had only had anal sex a few times since we had been together, but she was always drunk. David didn't listen to her objection and coaxed the head of his shaft into her tight ass, once inch at a time until he was halfway inside of her. Sam continued to pound away at my wife, showing no mercy as he thrusted deep and harder than ever. I could see my wife's legs violently shake and she let loose a loud moan as she squirted all over Sam's cock.

The feeling of taking two dicks was almost too much for my wife, David quickened his pace and began thrusting all of his thick shaft into her. She continued to cum on their cocks several more times until grunts could be heard from both Sam and David. With a few more powerful thrusts they both exploded inside Brittany, filling both her ass and pussy at the same time. It was almost too much for me to watch without cumming. As they pulled out their cocks, large globs of semen fell out of her landing on the bed.

Before I could even blink, John had taken his place behind my wife. He slipped into her tight asshole without any extra lube, my wife grimmaced as she knew this would be yet another rough pounding of her sensitive hole. He propped his leg up over her thigh to give him the maximum penetration as he fucked my wife's ass without mercy or regard for her. I said "Let's try something" and told John to help me flip her over. She was now on her back, hands still firmly in place, now underneath her, I pulled her up by her shoulders so her head hung off the bed. John greedy as he is, laid on top of her easily sliding his cock back into her tight hole. I took my place at her head making her suck my balls one at a time which she did eagerly. I then lowered my cock into her mouth while holding her neck, she was absolutely helpless, just like she dreamed of. I then thrusted all of my shaft down her throat making her gag repeatedly, drool streamed down her face and coated my balls as I continued to pound away. She began making moaning sounds that got louder and louder during each pound into her ass. She shuddered as she came again, even harder than before this time. I completely lost control as I shot my thick load down her throat. I could see her throat move and bulge as she gulped down every drop of her reward. John then planted his cock balls deep inside her and I could see his cock pulse as another thick load filled my beautiful wife.

To be continued...